Über Seafile

System, das Dateien synchronisiert, teilt und Versionen erstellt und hilft, Dateien zu organisieren und wieder herzustellen - jederzeit und überall.

Erfahre mehr über Seafile

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Seafile bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Matthew C.
Senior Software Engineer in USA
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Home Server

Kommentare: Seafile just works and does it's job in the background. For my family, files are magically backed up and shared between computers with no issues.

The client is simple and easy to use. Files are synced in a timely manner, always correct and have no issues. I use a local server running Seafile on Linux with a Docker container. Seafile sends the files to the server in real-time for document management (and the server does backups). Simple enough for my wife and kids to use for pictures, videos, school work (we homeschool) and documents. Previously we used Perforce (I am a software engineer), but that was too complicated for my family. Seafile is great replacement.

Version history is a little weak. I would like more control over what is kept and what is overwritten. Automated backups would be a great addition.

Peter W.
Head of IT in Deutschland
Maschinerie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative to Dropbox - for teams as well as individual use

I was looking for a solution that would provide Dropbox-like features to my team of some 25: * Robust syncing and sharing * Multi plattform support Seafile fit the bill spot on. Syncing and sharing works like a charm, no matter what platform or hardware. It is robust, reliable and fast. Just like I got to know Dropbox over the past years. What I was not expecting to get, but what we started liking a lot is the integration with a online editor. It gives Seafile all you know from Google Docs: You can work simultaneously on one and the same office document straight from the browser. All edits are transmitted in real time to all co-editors. No local editor needed. (We are using OnlyOffice as a document server. We also tried Collabora, but Only Office has a much nicer UI and better compatability.)

Installing Seafile is not as simple as using it. It takes a little effort to get it up and running. (OnlyOffice integration is easy thanks to the provided Docker container) Seafile's folder and user administration lacks some simple features that you would normally expect to facilitate system administration (i.e., sorting, filters, customizable table views) .

Brett B.
IT Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic

I love Seafile! It is a great alternative to Dropbox that I can host myself and own my own data. Has many great features like being able to share an upload link for others to send you files.

A bit of a learning curve to set up if you aren't a system administrator, but the documentation is really well made.