Über pCloud Business

Webbasierte Speicherlösung mit sicherer Datenübertragung und militärstarker Verschlüsselung, die Ihre Dokumente sicher aufbewahrt.

Erfahre mehr über pCloud Business

There's actually a lifetime option for the service so I can pay once and use it forever. And it doesn't hurt that it's easy to use and fast.

The down time is often inconvenient and the navigation is slower than competitors.

Bewertungen zu pCloud Business

pCloud Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du pCloud Business bereits verwendet?

Dnyanoba
Dnyanoba
Deputy Manager in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

pCloud for cloud data management

Kommentare: Till now we have the best experience with pCloud as it is managing our company data very efficiently and maintaining the confidentiality.

Large files can also be uploaded to pcloud, also we can open multimedia files in pcloud as pcloud have inbuilt multimedia players.

Speed to data transfer, upload, download and access is some what slow if we compare it with its competitors.

vor 12 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review pCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our service easy to use and that our support team has been helpful. We appreciate your feedback about transfer speed and will take it into consideration as we continue to make improvements. We are thrilled to hear that pCloud has been able to efficiently manage your company's data and maintain confidentiality. We are committed to providing a secure and reliable cloud storage solution at an affordable cost. Thank you for choosing pCloud as your cloud storage provider and for your trust. Best, pCloud

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Default Backup Use - Great Lifetime Deals for huge storage!

Kommentare: This is a really cheap solution to provide temporary upload/download folder for internal sharing or with the client. It can be used for backup for other cloud services but the reliability or unknown issues of corrupted files scares me. Support do not provide too much care into the integrity of the data storage. The best thing about pCloud is the lifetime large storage space with the less worry of having default risk compared to some of the smaller players.

1. Low price for a huge lifetime access cloud storage2. Simple and easy to use interface3. Available on Mobile and work like a file explorer. 4. Easy to create share folder/file links

1. Files loaded into pCloud risked to be corrupted2. Upload Speed periodically becomes very slow especially for the mobile version3. Mobile Version: During "Share via" upload to pCloud, there is no "search" function to help locate the specific upload folder. This makes it hard when there is many folders within a folder (need to scroll up and down and eyeball for the correct folder).4. Encryption require further subscription5. Unfriendly API

vor 7 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for your review on pCloud! We're thrilled that you find our service a great choice for affordable and lifetime access cloud storage. Our user-friendly interface, available on web and mobile, ensures seamless file management. Creating share links is easy, fostering collaboration with others. We're pleased that pCloud's lifetime large storage space and competitive price suit your needs for temporary sharing and internal use. We strive to be a reliable secondary backup solution for your data. Your insights are valuable, and we'll keep working to address any issues and enhance our service. Thank you for choosing pCloud, and we look forward to serving you with even better features and performance. Best regards, The pCloud Team

Finan
Sales Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Effective File Sharing Solution

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like the the digital asset management It makes content sharing as well as collaboration easy It is an effective cloud storage solution The backup and recovery features are amazing.

It has best features and everything works well. No issues.

Nikhil
developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Kommentare: Having tried several cloud systems before for uploading my stuff, I found pCloud very easy and comfortable to use and will use it for the time to come or until it folds - which I hope, never happens. By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service, I also like the social media backup feature. With Facebook, for instance, I was able to immediately connect it to pCloud without any issues and is backing up some or all of my albums rather smoothly. It even kept the folder structure intact by categorizing all my Facebook images in their respective directories, PCloud is a cloud storage program for all those who are looking for a comprehensive storing solution. The easy-to-use interface provides the user with all the brilliant multi-tasking features for business as well as personal use. PCloud headquarters are in Switzerland, and the advance thinking team of pCloud will provide best solutions according to the growing market, All in all, free cloud storage can certainly benefit the casual user. Those who need to store large files and perform serious backups should consider the paid route.

Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app, Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and Free!Up to 20 GB of free storage, Can search through all your files from the website and mobile app, Easy to use, just does not do the job. Concept and format are good, operationally flat out bad. Look elsewhere, Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app.

Limited support options, Encryption costs extra, The synchronization can be very slow on the computer and it happened that my PC froze because of the sync, Can not password protect shared files/folders, RANDOM Speeds on download, Hard to sometimes get hold of Customer Services on the phone but they respond to emails straight away.

Antwort von pCloud

Hello Nikhil, than you very much for the time taken to post you review for our product. We really value your oppenion and we will do our best to improve the service in order to even better fit your needs. There are few remarks, which I would like to outline. The encryption of the files is not at an additional cost. Each file, uloaded to pCloud is getting encrypted on the server side. The cost comes to those who would like a millitary level of file security. pCloud Crypto offers client side encryption, which means the files are uploaded to our servers already encrypted and the keys are stored on your end. The second thing I would like to outline, is that we do offer the option to password protect your shares. When you create a download link for a file or folder, you have the option to set a password for it. More information can always be found in our FAQ section: https://www.pcloud.com/help/general-help-center/

Brent
CEO in USA
Design, Selbstständig

It's really great to use!

Kommentare: Overall it was a good experience. I just wish that the database was backed up properly. We had multiple copies and file versions due to the issues we experienced, but overall it was good to see what we can do with it. You can backup most of your files; but don't backup your quickbooks, or other programs that use a database. The syncing part can cause issues when you access those programs and create duplicate files.

I love how easy it is to organize users, and files on the drive and in the cloud. The system makes it easy to hide and setup your users.

It was harder to give some users more access to subfolders that others weren't supposed to have access to that were in the same group. Could use some tweaking there. I also did not like that all the users had their own storage. I want to be able to access everyone's files, as the administrator.

vor 6 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with pCloud Business. We're pleased to hear that you find it great to use and appreciate its organizational features. Your feedback about user access to subfolders within the same group is noted, and we're constantly working to improve our platform, so we'll take your input into account for future updates. We understand your concerns about database backups and the potential for issues with certain programs. Our support team is here to help with any questions or challenges you encounter, so please feel free to reach out if you need assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing pCloud Business, and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us enhance our services. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Best regards, pCloud

Wiktor
Educator in Polen
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

pcloud for Education Buissness

Kommentare: I already moved all my data, documents and files into the pCloud. Thanks to the Restore feature i stopped making endless backups and different version of the documents. I already planning on moving all my personal data into the pcloud too.

I like that it is one time payment, insted of subscription model. It make me feel safe, that my data is secure even when i would, for example, go bancrupt and couldn't afford payment. Restore feature is perfect, it saved my bussiness few times, it makes my data storage stress-free. Synchronization is instant and the access managment is easy and intuitive. I tried a lot of data managment software and so far pCloud is the number one without any doubt. I use it on Mac, on Windows, and mobiles.

I would like it to make some kind of document editing/collaborating inside of pCloud Drive. Other than that i really can't think of any disadvantages of this software.

vor 7 Monaten

Hello, We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying pCloud for your Education Business needs! Regarding document editing and collaboration, we appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future improvements. We are continuously striving to enhance our platform and provide even more functionalities to meet our users' needs. We are delighted that pCloud has surpassed your expectations and outperformed alternatives like OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox Business. The ease of access management and the Restore option were standout features for you, making the switch to pCloud Business a worthwhile decision. Thank you for choosing pCloud for your data management needs. We're honored to be your number one choice, and we look forward to serving you and your business with top-notch service and features in the future. Best regards, The pCloud Team

Richard
Richard
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Impressive storage and backup!

Kommentare: I had a great experience the first year on their monthly/annual plan, I like it so much I purchased the Lifetime deal and have zero regrets.

Pcloud is super easy to use and set up. It is very economical if you want a monthly or annual subscription. However, they also offer a one-time lifetime deal at the time of this review. Which basically pays for itself in the first year of use.

I had an error of the drive on my machine but customer service trouble shot my issue and resolved it pretty fast and easy.

Federico
Federico
CFO in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good security and storage application

Kommentare: It is a good solution, we tried it. Really work on security but had some issues.

This solution has great sync capabilities, we like their public link sharing, it is very secure allowing to encrypt files. We loved their UI because it looks very clean and is easy to use.

One of the issues with this solution is that sometimes it runs slow, in another times uploading of big files fails completely, and we did not like the fact we need to pay extra fr encryption.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of pCloud! We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our team. We are constantly working on improving our product and your suggestions will help us do that. Please note that pCloud Business comes with pCloud Encryption. All other accounts are server-side encrypted and offer client-side encryption as an add-on. Regarding uploading of big files, we recommend using Sync/Backup features instead of Drag and Drop, Copy/Paste or Upload via the Web app. pCloud does not limit the file size or the upload speed anyhow. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best, pCloud

Ninos
Ninos
Creative Director in Australien

Replaces other cloud storages

Kommentare: We've moved from other cloud storages to pCloud, even for personal use , especially with that one off payment , it made sense to switch.

Fully encrypted data. pricing is fair. (for personal its actually one-time payment which is really attractive deal too) for teams, you can create different access levels (business pcloud) i think the backup is up to 180 days now, (personally only needed a backup that was 30 days old)

business plans could use a lower tier for lower prices..

Haseeb
Haseeb
CEO in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for simple storage, but you'll have to pay extra for encryption

Kommentare: The overall experience so far has been fair. We did face some issues in the beginning but the customer support is good and prompt.

The storage space is ample for our use (2 TB) and it gives an option to backup 1 other cloud drive (like Google or Dropbox)

Would have loved it if we could backup or even better if we could sync other cloud storages with pCloud. Another con is that if you need high encryption, you'll have to pay extra

Mitch
Owner / Art Director in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best in the Cloud

Kommentare: we used to use copy.com by Baricudda until they stopped developing it and our remote workflow became dependant on being able to upload files and send download links. When we tried to find an affordable solution with the same functionality pCloud was the only real option. The more we have used it the more it has proven itself to be the clear leader in cloud storage. The amount of functionality and the rock-solid performance with a lifetime subscription has made me stop even looking at what else is available. They also offer encryption.

The most important bit for me using pCloud is the ability to email direct download links to files or folders of files. The next favorite feature for me is the ease of navigating the pCloud web app. I can be anywhere and as long as I have my phone with me I can easily dig up a file and email a link to clients or printers. Another selling point for me is being able to drag and drop from my desktop to the web portal directory for uploads. Everything with pCloud has worked as intended from day one. We use it every day and it is an integral part of our office. I also love the stats. You can see the traffic on your links. You send a link to a file and you know if they downloaded the file. Great. Also, they have recently added the ability to brand your download links with your logo - fantastic.

My main "con" with pCloud would take a lot to fix. I would love it if you could drag and drop to move files within the directories in the web portal but that would be a huge undertaking and is not worth the effort. For a long while the desktop app crashed anytime we tried to connect (Windows 10) but it was eventually updated and has been working solidly again, though we are more wary of it now and do not rely on it as much.

Goma
Supervisor in Nepal
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A perfect Alternative to Google Drive

Having used Pcloud for over a year now to store and share files online, I have to say that it is one of the best and most affordable cloud storage apps out there. In addition to its user-friendly interface, the software has many features similar to other leading players in the market like Google Drive and One Drive. pcloud is also suitable for businesses as it offers a lot of features that are perfect for collaboration, such as the ability to create groups, set permissions, and create sub-accounts. Overall, I highly recommend pcloud to anyone looking for an excellent file-sharing and cloud storage program.

My main complaint about this software is that they are always selling lifetime deals and I wonder whether they will be able to sustain it with such a large user base in the future.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for your positive review. We are constantly trying to improve pCloud and your positive feedback validates our approach of achieving this goal! Please be kindly informed that the Lifetime plan is something pCloud takes huge pride for, being the pioneer of this pricing model. The Lifetime plan is a business differentiator, while providing the rapidly growing user base with even more incentives to continue being involved in our community. Subscription- based models are always available and promotions are often marketed, in various forms. However, we take into consideration our customers' desires and the Lifetime plan is considered to be one of the most cost- effective models for them. pCloud has more than 16 million happy users, while being the absolute owner of the entire architecture and service, which includes Data Centers and servers. pCloud is independent of third- party services, cementing sustainability and business continuity. Best reggards, pCloud Team

Edo
Edo
manager in Kroatien
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

pCloud - one cloud sollution that have something extra

Kommentare: 1st rule of backup - to have a 3 copy on diferent medias and in different palces.
Until recent that wasn't a problem (DVD, USB sticks, portable HDs) but today we are bombarded with digital products, medias and contents.
For example, new AAA games have usually more than 20 Gb. Smartphone camera can shoot a photo of 2+ Mb or 1080p video without any problem, and next generations of smartphones push this boundaries more forward. Digital creators give freely most of their work and every year quantities/quality is also moving forward. Internet speed is also moving forward making more material downloadable and so on.
Question is: where You can make a backup of so much data? Cheap DVDs - too small but sometimes usefull, BlueRay Disc - slightly too expensive, USB - sometimes they stop working, portable HDs - perfect but expensive, have tendencies to multiply. Other problem is where to store them? People usually store them all in same drawer or closet. And that is also a problem.
So what backup mix can be used? I personaly prefer DVD - cloud - cloud.
Looking for some cloud with so needed space I arrived to pCloud.
There are different subsription plans:
- free with 20 Gb (that is nice start) but sometimes there are promotions so You can start with 50 Gb (nicer),
- premium with 500 Gb (we are geting serious)
- premium plus with 2 Tb (that is very serious).
I would sugest to take full year plan as it's ussually 20 % cheaper than monthly.
In business version there are some interesting features. Most interesting to me are:
- posibility to create diferent teams in same company but with different permisions so that data are not muliplies with several foldres for several users.
- multilayered date-related backup so it's possible to rool back a file version from some time ago that was overwriten or lost,
- activity log for all files,
- team instant messaging.
Work with pCloud, until now, was perfect, no flaws and I can suggest this cloud service to other possible users.

Simple to use, storage capacity, multilayered backup, team permisions...

As citizen of EU I would like that my data is stored outside US. More customization would be nice. Cloud encription is extra charged???For a server on US soil?

Antwort von pCloud

Hi Edo, Thank you for your comments and the recommendations. We're happy that you would recommend us to others. Can you please share as well how can we increase the Value of our product for you? What functionalities would you like to see developed? Thank you in advance

Linos
Academic in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money, best for security

pCloud uses AES TLS/SSL 256 bit encryption in its standard plans, which by the way, are a bargain if you get the lifetime offers. Furthermore, they offer a lifetime plan for pCloud Crypto, which is an option to encrypt files saved on their servers. This means even someone with physical access cannot see your files.

Lifetime plans offer no upgrade feature. 2TB seems enough now, but it probably won't be in a few decades. Practically, their lifetime plans won't last a lifetime (or 99 years) but you will have to buy a larger plan every 20-30 years or so. I hope in the future, old customers will get new bargains.

Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is terrible - functions are half-baked

Kommentare: The software is very processor heavy and doesn't allocate memory well when syncing. The customer service does not understand what the advanced features of the product do and can't help resolve any issues. I've used the product with some trivial issues that I was able to resolved but once I needed to reach out to customer service, they were unable to proceed. I would advise against this solution if data integrity and accessibility is something your organization requires.

For the very basic file storage and syncing, the software is great.

Customer support does not understand the issue you are trying to resolve.

Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Love how pCloud integrates with all of my devices for universal access to files

Kommentare: I love the ease of access to my files and the additional layer of encryption for my files.

I love how easily pCloud integrates with my Windows PC file system, my Chromebook and my phone. It is extremely easy to get to a file just about any time and anywhere I need to. I love that it creates a drive on my PC and that I can access my files just as if they were stored on my computer. I especially love the Crypto option which makes it possible for me to encrypt the files I store in the cloud. If their hacker challenge statements are correct, the encryption works very well. I don't feel like I get this with other services.

The Chrome extension never seems to work properly for me. Also didn't like how, on first set-up on my phone, that it started to automatically to back-up photos that I would never have backed up as they were not work related. It seems to me that the user should not have anything like that set up automatically. I was able to go into the settings and change it, but it seems like overstepping to me.

Matthias
Director (Consulting Company) in Deutschland

It works with Windows, Linux Mint and iOS. That's great.

I like most the multi-platform strategy (Windows, Linux, iOS). It's easy to sync current folders for a permanent backup. I also appreciate to sync shared folders.

Very bad is, that by restoring any files from the cloud date and time of every file get lost. It will be restored with the date and time of restoring, not with the date and time of the original storage. That makes the app nearly unusable.

Antwort von pCloud

Hi Matthias, thank you for your honest review. Have you contacted already our support for that issue, which you had mentioned? I'm pretty sure they'll have an answer/solution for that. I'm wondering if you had any issues with the support or the functionalities, so you rated them that low. Would you like to contact us to discuss it?

Mohammed
Founder in Indien
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Cloud Storage Service

Kommentare: pCloud helps me to share files with my co-workers and clients easily. As a freelance video editor, I can easily create and share large video files easily with my clients.

pCloud is my primary cloud storage service I use to save images, files, and videos. pCloud is the only popular cloud storage service that offers a lifetime plan for users that comes with 500GB and 2TB space for the lifetime. Also, I like pCloud Virtual Hard drive that installs on my computer but doesn't take any space.

pCloud Android App is really bad and it always crashes. Always their customer support is really bad. Sometimes they take 3 days to reply.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

pCloud, a balanced storage service.

Kommentare: Despite some mishaps, pCloud works correctly on most devices that I have installed and has been a powerful tool for out organization to have everything stored in the cloud, even when we share safely with our customers.

the desktop application works correctly , and it has an attractive design in the cloud, it is fast and it levels your bandwidth very well when it keeps synchronizing.

I did not like your support team, since I presented some problems with several users in the organization, we went to make a report but the response time was not pleasant and when it was obtained they did not meet the needs of the organization.

Pablo
Pablo
CEO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The worst shopping experience I've had on Appsumo

They have all kinds of integrations with lots of apps

The day they launched at $ 49 I asked a question that they never answered and when they did, I didn't even know why, the offer was no longer available. Finally, blackfriday came, and they came back with a price of almost triple the initial value. In their response they said that they offered 2TB more for $ 249 and when I visited their website they said it was € 349, about $ 394. I convinced myself that it was an upgrade offer only for Appsumo buyers, so I was encouraged to buy, but to my surprise, they actually offered me to upgrade, but when I clicked it took me back to the € 349 offer. I wrote an email 2 days ago to support@pcloud.com and I still have not received a response, I tried the service, and although I do not need exceptional speed either, I wanted to buy it because of the number of integrations they have, but I already have Icedrive that I buy in Appsumo and that comparing speeds neither has anything to envy the other. If this has been my experience to try to buy, I do not want to imagine the relationship that I could have with them in a lifetime agreement asking for some support, I do not recommend it.

Mohammed
Owner in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Absolutely amazing

Kommentare: Simple and easy to use. Worth every penny. And always has discounts on.

It is easy to use since you install it and it is a virtual drive that syncs instantly to the cloud which I love.

Nothing apart from the fact I got signed out a few times but that isn't really an issue so it's still a 10/10 from me.

Baikuntha
Managing Director in Nepal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A stable, fast, and reliable Cloud Storage Platform

I am a premium member of pcloud and I love this software. It is a perfect cloud storage solution that is extremely affordable and reliable at the same time. It has all the features I need that make it worth the cost of membership. The app syncs files between computers with ease and allows you to access all your data in one place. You can also collaborate on projects with your team or family members.

So far, there have been no cons, but be careful when choosing a datacenter. Living in an Asian country, I chose the USA server without much thought. It was painfully slow. I had to pay another $20 to migrate to a Europe server. Now the speed is good, and everything is working fine.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good product for cloud storage

Kommentare: Good

I got the 75% discount deal. So, it cost me about £186 for 2TB and that's for LIFETIME. If I remember it right then with Google it costs $9.99 per month to store 2TB. In pounds, that's £87.95/Year. So, to break even you just need to use storage for more than 2.11 years. That's quite doable, isn't? Pcloud is there in the market for about a decade now...so that gives a sense of assurance.

Pcloud asks to pay for encryption extra $125. I don't want to pay that. I believe they should offer it with the deal itself.

Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best solution

Kommentare: If I had a choice, I would change our company over to another service but my bosses main concern is e2ee.

It's hard to say, as compared to other programmes this one is less reliable. Their e2ee is supposedly great for people who care about privacy.

Don
Don
VP Marketing and Innovation in USA

A great app hosting files in the cloud. Especially useful for music.

I love that when you share music the link opens up an easy to use media player. I use it for sharing beats and music easily without the recipient having to download it. The search functionality works fine as well. The apps work great and the syncing is almost unstant after uploading a file on any device.

The interface isn't the easiest to navigate. I wish there was a better to find files that deep within files within files. It seems I have to start from the main menu every time.