Über pCloud Business

Webbasierte Speicherlösung mit sicherer Datenübertragung und militärstarker Verschlüsselung, die Ihre Dokumente sicher aufbewahrt.

Erfahre mehr über pCloud Business

There's actually a lifetime option for the service so I can pay once and use it forever. And it doesn't hurt that it's easy to use and fast.

The down time is often inconvenient and the navigation is slower than competitors.

Bewertungen zu pCloud Business

pCloud Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du pCloud Business bereits verwendet?

Dnyanoba
Dnyanoba
Deputy Manager in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

pCloud for cloud data management

Kommentare: Till now we have the best experience with pCloud as it is managing our company data very efficiently and maintaining the confidentiality.

Large files can also be uploaded to pcloud, also we can open multimedia files in pcloud as pcloud have inbuilt multimedia players.

Speed to data transfer, upload, download and access is some what slow if we compare it with its competitors.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review pCloud. We are glad to hear that you find our service easy to use and that our support team has been helpful. We appreciate your feedback about transfer speed and will take it into consideration as we continue to make improvements. We are thrilled to hear that pCloud has been able to efficiently manage your company's data and maintain confidentiality. We are committed to providing a secure and reliable cloud storage solution at an affordable cost. Thank you for choosing pCloud as your cloud storage provider and for your trust. Best, pCloud

Brent
CEO in USA
Design, Selbstständig

It's really great to use!

Kommentare: Overall it was a good experience. I just wish that the database was backed up properly. We had multiple copies and file versions due to the issues we experienced, but overall it was good to see what we can do with it. You can backup most of your files; but don't backup your quickbooks, or other programs that use a database. The syncing part can cause issues when you access those programs and create duplicate files.

I love how easy it is to organize users, and files on the drive and in the cloud. The system makes it easy to hide and setup your users.

It was harder to give some users more access to subfolders that others weren't supposed to have access to that were in the same group. Could use some tweaking there. I also did not like that all the users had their own storage. I want to be able to access everyone's files, as the administrator.

vor 9 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with pCloud Business. We're pleased to hear that you find it great to use and appreciate its organizational features. Your feedback about user access to subfolders within the same group is noted, and we're constantly working to improve our platform, so we'll take your input into account for future updates. We understand your concerns about database backups and the potential for issues with certain programs. Our support team is here to help with any questions or challenges you encounter, so please feel free to reach out if you need assistance in the future. Thank you for choosing pCloud Business, and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us enhance our services. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Best regards, pCloud

Nikhil
developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Kommentare: Having tried several cloud systems before for uploading my stuff, I found pCloud very easy and comfortable to use and will use it for the time to come or until it folds - which I hope, never happens. By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service, I also like the social media backup feature. With Facebook, for instance, I was able to immediately connect it to pCloud without any issues and is backing up some or all of my albums rather smoothly. It even kept the folder structure intact by categorizing all my Facebook images in their respective directories, PCloud is a cloud storage program for all those who are looking for a comprehensive storing solution. The easy-to-use interface provides the user with all the brilliant multi-tasking features for business as well as personal use. PCloud headquarters are in Switzerland, and the advance thinking team of pCloud will provide best solutions according to the growing market, All in all, free cloud storage can certainly benefit the casual user. Those who need to store large files and perform serious backups should consider the paid route.

Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app, Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and Free!Up to 20 GB of free storage, Can search through all your files from the website and mobile app, Easy to use, just does not do the job. Concept and format are good, operationally flat out bad. Look elsewhere, Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app.

Limited support options, Encryption costs extra, The synchronization can be very slow on the computer and it happened that my PC froze because of the sync, Can not password protect shared files/folders, RANDOM Speeds on download, Hard to sometimes get hold of Customer Services on the phone but they respond to emails straight away.

Antwort von pCloud

Hello Nikhil, than you very much for the time taken to post you review for our product. We really value your oppenion and we will do our best to improve the service in order to even better fit your needs. There are few remarks, which I would like to outline. The encryption of the files is not at an additional cost. Each file, uloaded to pCloud is getting encrypted on the server side. The cost comes to those who would like a millitary level of file security. pCloud Crypto offers client side encryption, which means the files are uploaded to our servers already encrypted and the keys are stored on your end. The second thing I would like to outline, is that we do offer the option to password protect your shares. When you create a download link for a file or folder, you have the option to set a password for it. More information can always be found in our FAQ section: https://www.pcloud.com/help/general-help-center/

Federico
Federico
CFO in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good security and storage application

Kommentare: It is a good solution, we tried it. Really work on security but had some issues.

This solution has great sync capabilities, we like their public link sharing, it is very secure allowing to encrypt files. We loved their UI because it looks very clean and is easy to use.

One of the issues with this solution is that sometimes it runs slow, in another times uploading of big files fails completely, and we did not like the fact we need to pay extra fr encryption.

Antwort von pCloud

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of pCloud! We appreciate your feedback and will pass it along to our team. We are constantly working on improving our product and your suggestions will help us do that. Please note that pCloud Business comes with pCloud Encryption. All other accounts are server-side encrypted and offer client-side encryption as an add-on. Regarding uploading of big files, we recommend using Sync/Backup features instead of Drag and Drop, Copy/Paste or Upload via the Web app. pCloud does not limit the file size or the upload speed anyhow. If you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Best, pCloud

Richard
Richard
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Impressive storage and backup!

Kommentare: I had a great experience the first year on their monthly/annual plan, I like it so much I purchased the Lifetime deal and have zero regrets.

Pcloud is super easy to use and set up. It is very economical if you want a monthly or annual subscription. However, they also offer a one-time lifetime deal at the time of this review. Which basically pays for itself in the first year of use.

I had an error of the drive on my machine but customer service trouble shot my issue and resolved it pretty fast and easy.

Ninos
Ninos
Creative Director in Australien

Replaces other cloud storages

Kommentare: We've moved from other cloud storages to pCloud, even for personal use , especially with that one off payment , it made sense to switch.

Fully encrypted data. pricing is fair. (for personal its actually one-time payment which is really attractive deal too) for teams, you can create different access levels (business pcloud) i think the backup is up to 180 days now, (personally only needed a backup that was 30 days old)

business plans could use a lower tier for lower prices..

Adam
Adam
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Dropbox and Gdrive contender

Kommentare: I've been using pCloud extensively for the past 4 years and it's been a great journey seeing all the improvements they make (like adding Crypto Folder and Backup possibilities).

My most favourite feature is the pCloud Drive. It's a virtual drive which lets you work on your PC without taking hard drive space

On desktop I'm missing some video speed controls like 0.75x, 1.25x and 1.75x. But luckily Video Speed Controller chrome extension is helping there. On mobile it's even less video options.

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

pCloud Review

Kommentare: Overall it is good software and I had a great experience with it except for the syncing problem which I have experienced some time but other than that the software is great for what it was designed to do.

The ability to share documents with ease and only need a one-time payment instead of a monthly subscription.

Syncing can be a problem with pCloud because sometimes the software does not sync very well causing the file to be corrupted.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Alternative to DropBox and One Drive

Simple and effective. It does what it says. Very stable, secure, and easy to use.

The upselling to other services is annoying.

Haseeb
Haseeb
CEO in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for simple storage, but you'll have to pay extra for encryption

Kommentare: The overall experience so far has been fair. We did face some issues in the beginning but the customer support is good and prompt.

The storage space is ample for our use (2 TB) and it gives an option to backup 1 other cloud drive (like Google or Dropbox)

Would have loved it if we could backup or even better if we could sync other cloud storages with pCloud. Another con is that if you need high encryption, you'll have to pay extra

Bijay
Bijay
Managing Director in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An affordable Cloud storage!

pcloud gives me more storage than google drive and onedrive, I can sync my files from my computer to cloud storage as well as download as many as I want as well as share files between my friends and family. It allows Invite users to shared folders without having to use their usage.

The file download is slow sometimes. It is only the downside i have found so far.

Mitch
Owner / Art Director in Kanada
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best in the Cloud

Kommentare: we used to use copy.com by Baricudda until they stopped developing it and our remote workflow became dependant on being able to upload files and send download links. When we tried to find an affordable solution with the same functionality pCloud was the only real option. The more we have used it the more it has proven itself to be the clear leader in cloud storage. The amount of functionality and the rock-solid performance with a lifetime subscription has made me stop even looking at what else is available. They also offer encryption.

The most important bit for me using pCloud is the ability to email direct download links to files or folders of files. The next favorite feature for me is the ease of navigating the pCloud web app. I can be anywhere and as long as I have my phone with me I can easily dig up a file and email a link to clients or printers. Another selling point for me is being able to drag and drop from my desktop to the web portal directory for uploads. Everything with pCloud has worked as intended from day one. We use it every day and it is an integral part of our office. I also love the stats. You can see the traffic on your links. You send a link to a file and you know if they downloaded the file. Great. Also, they have recently added the ability to brand your download links with your logo - fantastic.

My main "con" with pCloud would take a lot to fix. I would love it if you could drag and drop to move files within the directories in the web portal but that would be a huge undertaking and is not worth the effort. For a long while the desktop app crashed anytime we tried to connect (Windows 10) but it was eventually updated and has been working solidly again, though we are more wary of it now and do not rely on it as much.

Goma
Supervisor in Nepal
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A perfect Alternative to Google Drive

Having used Pcloud for over a year now to store and share files online, I have to say that it is one of the best and most affordable cloud storage apps out there. In addition to its user-friendly interface, the software has many features similar to other leading players in the market like Google Drive and One Drive. pcloud is also suitable for businesses as it offers a lot of features that are perfect for collaboration, such as the ability to create groups, set permissions, and create sub-accounts. Overall, I highly recommend pcloud to anyone looking for an excellent file-sharing and cloud storage program.

My main complaint about this software is that they are always selling lifetime deals and I wonder whether they will be able to sustain it with such a large user base in the future.

Antwort von pCloud

Hello, Thank you for your positive review. We are constantly trying to improve pCloud and your positive feedback validates our approach of achieving this goal! Please be kindly informed that the Lifetime plan is something pCloud takes huge pride for, being the pioneer of this pricing model. The Lifetime plan is a business differentiator, while providing the rapidly growing user base with even more incentives to continue being involved in our community. Subscription- based models are always available and promotions are often marketed, in various forms. However, we take into consideration our customers' desires and the Lifetime plan is considered to be one of the most cost- effective models for them. pCloud has more than 16 million happy users, while being the absolute owner of the entire architecture and service, which includes Data Centers and servers. pCloud is independent of third- party services, cementing sustainability and business continuity. Best reggards, pCloud Team

Ngong
Graphic Design in Kamerun
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best platform for cloud storage and file sharing

Kommentare: My usage of pcloud was excellent. pCloud offers a secure, reliable and easy-to-use cloud storage platform with an affordable pricing. It has a good user interface.i was even about to stream videos and music. I could also share files and even access the files on other devices

it provides top-level encryption and high transfer speed, regardless of the file size. It additionally helps you keep all your information secured, as it makes backups automatically, and provides up to 30-day file version history.

No major problems encountered just that pCloud does not offer a two-factor authentication, which can be a security concern for some users.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for choosing to use pCloud, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. We're glad to hear that you have found our platform easy-to-use and that it has met your needs in terms of security and file sharing. Please note that pCloud offers two-factor authentication and you can set it up from the settings of your account. We continuously work on improving our product and we are always looking for ways to make our user experience better and more convenient for all of our users. If you ever have any suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We value your input and would love to continue hearing from you about your experiences with pCloud. Best, pCloud

Kaitlyn
Partner and sales associate in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reasonably priced, nice software.

Kommentare: Overall I'm pleased with my experience and I would recommend it to other small business owners who need a low cost but effective software.
However, once you're able to purchase something better or once you need something better, there isn't much incentive to stay with pcloud.
It did serve us well as a cloud storage platform and I enjoyed using it. We did benefit from using it especially when working from home,

Well first off the customer service was above and beyond, I was very pleased with my experience. The software is reliable and consistent, easy to use. As far as storage goes it's great and it's such a reasonable price. Navigation is easy and so is file sharing. Simplicity really helps when you're in a hurry and you just want to get the job done and get it done right. I think it's great for small businesses who don't need all the bells and whistles.

The most prominent con is the lack of features. There just aren't as many with pcloud as there are with its competitors. Integration and set up weren't that easy and it isn't ideal to use with all operating systems. The interface could be more sleek and modern or just better all around. I would've liked more collaboration tools. I would've liked more encryption and security too.

Chirag
Internet Marketing Expert in Indien

Best and Safe Alternative if Dropbox

Very negligible yet crucial feature for a users like me - The visible drive in the Windows is the best thing about pCloud. Despite of being a native product, even Microsoft’s Onedrive doesn’t provide this.

Many time in past it happened where I unable to delete certain files / folders. It deletes files / folders but it restored it. Like I said , it occasionally happened in past I haven’t seen any similar thing recently.

Jeffry
Jeffry
Contributing Writer in Indonesien

pCloud is like the extension of my local storage. Sometimes I don't even realize it's in the cloud.

The one feature that I like the most is pCloud ability to upload online files directly to the cloud, bypassing the need to download the file first to the local hard drive and then uploading it to the cloud. You just copy the file URL and paste it into the Upload dialog box. And since it's server to server file transfer, the speed is amazing. You can use the feature to save the file in the cloud for later use without taxing your precious local hard drive. Or you could also use the feature to get more stable file download by uploading it to the pCloud server first and then sync it to your local storage. The sharing feature is also great.

Sometimes the desktop sync can take some moment before starting the sync process. And since pCloud is cloud storage service, you need a good internet connection to fully utilize its potential. While that's not the problem for some countries, there are still people with bad internet connections.

Kim
Kim
Marketing Manager in Dänemark

Great idea, Great Functionality but some Bugs

Kommentare: I do like it and I will continue to use it as my work drive. Because of the issues mentioned above, I cannot fully switch to Pcloud though.

I love that you get an actual extra drive on your laptop/desktop. It is also really easy to set up and it works GREAT on Windows at least. I love the android upload automatically for images but it has bugs and stops working on occasion. It does not seem to take up a lot of resources on my computer. I never had any dropouts or any issues with the Windows program.

The Android upload automatically stops working sometimes so I had to keep my Dropbox just for that. You never know when you lose your phone and maybe months of images with it. I went through support a few times and I would rather talk to a wet boot. It was difficult to get proper support and mostly they just send canned copy / paste from their script.

Rafael
IT Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

pcloud, a perfect tool for cloud backup

Kommentare: In our case, we use pCloud to have a backup in the cloud, outside our facilities and to provide us with an alternative to our local backup. We have had problems with a server that has a lot of files. But overall we are very satisfied.

For a single payment you can get a very large storage space to back up your data in the cloud.in addition, it offers a client that synchronizes, etc.

If the number of files is very large, the client that takes care of the synchronization needs a large amount of space for the cache. In some cases, it is a problem.

Pacôme
Developer web in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

Both simple and essential

Kommentare: Although pCloud requires an additional cost to add a layer of encryption to its storage, I find its use efficient and competitive, in particular thanks to its relatively attractive lifetime subscription formula.

I really like the ease of use and the fact that pCloud behaves like a local disk. In addition, the transfer speed is really very high. Another thing I particularly like about pCloud is its privacy policy, being based in Switzerland.

pCloud lacks the integration of online file editors to edit documents as offered by Google's cloud. And in terms of synchronization I noticed some slowness.

Camille
Web Developer in Philippinen

pCloud is solid, a great Dropbox and alike alternative.

The biggest feature is to have a virtual drive in your PC without taking your local drive storage. You can upload directly into the cloud if you have a direct link. I just paste the links of huge zip files and they are uploaded in minutes. I can unzip them online see which file of it is needed and download only that specific file. Saves me data and time from downloading the huge files.

pCloud is a bit expensive, but out of all the cloud storage deals I think pCloud wins out. Pcloud hands down the best and only one to challenge dropbox in the coming days.

Marie
Main Squeeze in Taiwan

Super Cloud Storage Service

Pcloud has made file storage and sharing so much easier for me. It has made my workflow and communications so much easier and faster. Plus, I love that I can access it on all my various platforms (Mac, Android, IOS) more or less. Plus, they have one of the best customer service FAQs I've ever seen, to answer possible questions.

Wish it continued to support older IOS & still had it on the Amazon App store and supporter older Android versions. But many cloud storage providers are similar in this respect, so it's a CON for the whole industry when we're forced to stop using computing equipment not because it stopped working, but because it stopped being supported.

Baikuntha
Managing Director in Nepal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A stable, fast, and reliable Cloud Storage Platform

I am a premium member of pcloud and I love this software. It is a perfect cloud storage solution that is extremely affordable and reliable at the same time. It has all the features I need that make it worth the cost of membership. The app syncs files between computers with ease and allows you to access all your data in one place. You can also collaborate on projects with your team or family members.

So far, there have been no cons, but be careful when choosing a datacenter. Living in an Asian country, I chose the USA server without much thought. It was painfully slow. I had to pay another $20 to migrate to a Europe server. Now the speed is good, and everything is working fine.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good product for cloud storage

Kommentare: Good

I got the 75% discount deal. So, it cost me about £186 for 2TB and that's for LIFETIME. If I remember it right then with Google it costs $9.99 per month to store 2TB. In pounds, that's £87.95/Year. So, to break even you just need to use storage for more than 2.11 years. That's quite doable, isn't? Pcloud is there in the market for about a decade now...so that gives a sense of assurance.

Pcloud asks to pay for encryption extra $125. I don't want to pay that. I believe they should offer it with the deal itself.

Don
Don
VP Marketing and Innovation in USA

A great app hosting files in the cloud. Especially useful for music.

I love that when you share music the link opens up an easy to use media player. I use it for sharing beats and music easily without the recipient having to download it. The search functionality works fine as well. The apps work great and the syncing is almost unstant after uploading a file on any device.

The interface isn't the easiest to navigate. I wish there was a better to find files that deep within files within files. It seems I have to start from the main menu every time.