pCloud Business Erfahrungen

Über pCloud Business

Webbasierte Speicherlösung mit sicherer Datenübertragung und militärstarker Verschlüsselung, die Ihre Dokumente sicher aufbewahrt.

Erfahre mehr über pCloud Business

There's actually a lifetime option for the service so I can pay once and use it forever. And it doesn't hurt that it's easy to use and fast.

I keep getting an error when I try to start the software on my Mac however I believe this is a Catalina compatibility error and will be addresses with the next update.

Bewertungen zu pCloud Business

pCloud Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du pCloud Business bereits verwendet?

Richard
Richard
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Impressive storage and backup!

Kommentare: I had a great experience the first year on their monthly/annual plan, I like it so much I purchased the Lifetime deal and have zero regrets.

Pcloud is super easy to use and set up. It is very economical if you want a monthly or annual subscription. However, they also offer a one-time lifetime deal at the time of this review. Which basically pays for itself in the first year of use.

I had an error of the drive on my machine but customer service trouble shot my issue and resolved it pretty fast and easy.

Kira
Co Owner Operator in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product overall, complicated pricing.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Pcloud business did help us with document storage and management, sharing and collaboration, but ultimately the cons lead me to stop using it.
While we used it we did benefit from it.

I like the ease of accessibility for people using different operating systems, great backup and recovery, access on several devices at no extra charge, archive document feature, and that you can store files from your old platform like Google drive. I also like that it's easy to share and collaborate with other people even if they don't use pcloud business. Pcloud business is also secure and uses great encryption.

While some of the prices are good, there are a lot of add on or separate features that get expensive and confusing. There are some features that are advertised as free but it's actually only free for a period of time. Again it gets confusing trying to keep up with all that. Pcloud business can also be slow and have problems syncing properly.

Nikhil
developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Kommentare: Having tried several cloud systems before for uploading my stuff, I found pCloud very easy and comfortable to use and will use it for the time to come or until it folds - which I hope, never happens. By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service, I also like the social media backup feature. With Facebook, for instance, I was able to immediately connect it to pCloud without any issues and is backing up some or all of my albums rather smoothly. It even kept the folder structure intact by categorizing all my Facebook images in their respective directories, PCloud is a cloud storage program for all those who are looking for a comprehensive storing solution. The easy-to-use interface provides the user with all the brilliant multi-tasking features for business as well as personal use. PCloud headquarters are in Switzerland, and the advance thinking team of pCloud will provide best solutions according to the growing market, All in all, free cloud storage can certainly benefit the casual user. Those who need to store large files and perform serious backups should consider the paid route.

Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app, Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux and Free!Up to 20 GB of free storage, Can search through all your files from the website and mobile app, Easy to use, just does not do the job. Concept and format are good, operationally flat out bad. Look elsewhere, Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app.

Limited support options, Encryption costs extra, The synchronization can be very slow on the computer and it happened that my PC froze because of the sync, Can not password protect shared files/folders, RANDOM Speeds on download, Hard to sometimes get hold of Customer Services on the phone but they respond to emails straight away.

Antwort von pCloud

Hello Nikhil, than you very much for the time taken to post you review for our product. We really value your oppenion and we will do our best to improve the service in order to even better fit your needs. There are few remarks, which I would like to outline. The encryption of the files is not at an additional cost. Each file, uloaded to pCloud is getting encrypted on the server side. The cost comes to those who would like a millitary level of file security. pCloud Crypto offers client side encryption, which means the files are uploaded to our servers already encrypted and the keys are stored on your end. The second thing I would like to outline, is that we do offer the option to password protect your shares. When you create a download link for a file or folder, you have the option to set a password for it. More information can always be found in our FAQ section: https://www.pcloud.com/help/general-help-center/

Federico
Federico
CFO in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good security and storage application

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It is a good solution, we tried it. Really work on security but had some issues.

This solution has great sync capabilities, we like their public link sharing, it is very secure allowing to encrypt files. We loved their UI because it looks very clean and is easy to use.

One of the issues with this solution is that sometimes it runs slow, in another times uploading of big files fails completely, and we did not like the fact we need to pay extra fr encryption.

Ninos
Ninos
Creative Director in Australien

Replaces other cloud storages

Kommentare: We've moved from other cloud storages to pCloud, even for personal use , especially with that one off payment , it made sense to switch.

Fully encrypted data. pricing is fair. (for personal its actually one-time payment which is really attractive deal too) for teams, you can create different access levels (business pcloud) i think the backup is up to 180 days now, (personally only needed a backup that was 30 days old)

business plans could use a lower tier for lower prices..

Adam
Adam
Director in UK

Great Dropbox and Gdrive contender

Kommentare: I've been using pCloud extensively for the past 4 years and it's been a great journey seeing all the improvements they make (like adding Crypto Folder and Backup possibilities).

My most favourite feature is the pCloud Drive. It's a virtual drive which lets you work on your PC without taking hard drive space

On desktop I'm missing some video speed controls like 0.75x, 1.25x and 1.75x. But luckily Video Speed Controller chrome extension is helping there. On mobile it's even less video options.

Nicolas
Nicolas
Responsable Informatique in Belgien
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Aussi facile qu'une clef USB dans son ordinateur

La facilité d'installation et le concept de disque dur entièrement virtuel rend l'utilisation vraiment légère et conforme à nos attentes.

Certaines erreurs d'accès aux dossiers qui prennent parfois des mois à être résolus par le service client de pCloud.

Bijay
Bijay
Managing Director in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An affordable Cloud storage!

pcloud gives me more storage than google drive and onedrive, I can sync my files from my computer to cloud storage as well as download as many as I want as well as share files between my friends and family. It allows Invite users to shared folders without having to use their usage.

The file download is slow sometimes. It is only the downside i have found so far.

Kaitlyn
Partner and sales associate in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reasonably priced, nice software.

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall I'm pleased with my experience and I would recommend it to other small business owners who need a low cost but effective software.
However, once you're able to purchase something better or once you need something better, there isn't much incentive to stay with pcloud.
It did serve us well as a cloud storage platform and I enjoyed using it. We did benefit from using it especially when working from home,

Well first off the customer service was above and beyond, I was very pleased with my experience. The software is reliable and consistent, easy to use. As far as storage goes it's great and it's such a reasonable price. Navigation is easy and so is file sharing. Simplicity really helps when you're in a hurry and you just want to get the job done and get it done right. I think it's great for small businesses who don't need all the bells and whistles.

The most prominent con is the lack of features. There just aren't as many with pcloud as there are with its competitors. Integration and set up weren't that easy and it isn't ideal to use with all operating systems. The interface could be more sleek and modern or just better all around. I would've liked more collaboration tools. I would've liked more encryption and security too.

Alysha
Marketing Manager in Nepal
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Convenient Way to Back Up Your Files

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

My favourite feature of pCloud is the ability to sync and share files between devices. My team is very happy with Pcloud Business basically for file storage. You can access the service from anywhere, and there are plenty of features making it a direct competitor to Google drive, one drive and dropbox.

The pCloud interface isn't the prettiest. It's basically just a list of folders, and it doesn't seem to offer any sort of organizational tools.

Mitch
Owner / Art Director in Kanada
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best in the Cloud

Kommentare: we used to use copy.com by Baricudda until they stopped developing it and our remote workflow became dependant on being able to upload files and send download links. When we tried to find an affordable solution with the same functionality pCloud was the only real option. The more we have used it the more it has proven itself to be the clear leader in cloud storage. The amount of functionality and the rock-solid performance with a lifetime subscription has made me stop even looking at what else is available. They also offer encryption.

The most important bit for me using pCloud is the ability to email direct download links to files or folders of files. The next favorite feature for me is the ease of navigating the pCloud web app. I can be anywhere and as long as I have my phone with me I can easily dig up a file and email a link to clients or printers. Another selling point for me is being able to drag and drop from my desktop to the web portal directory for uploads. Everything with pCloud has worked as intended from day one. We use it every day and it is an integral part of our office. I also love the stats. You can see the traffic on your links. You send a link to a file and you know if they downloaded the file. Great. Also, they have recently added the ability to brand your download links with your logo - fantastic.

My main "con" with pCloud would take a lot to fix. I would love it if you could drag and drop to move files within the directories in the web portal but that would be a huge undertaking and is not worth the effort. For a long while the desktop app crashed anytime we tried to connect (Windows 10) but it was eventually updated and has been working solidly again, though we are more wary of it now and do not rely on it as much.

Zack
Zack
Talent Management Specialist Seniour Analyst in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

pCloud is one of the best software for save our files and documents.

Kommentare: This is the best software for storing the data and documents and it also provide the best storage software of all types of important files and documents. I personally use this software because all of its features are so great and easy to use. So, everyone get benefit from this efficient software. I would really pleased when I use this software in my daily life. This software also enhanced our knowledge and polish our abilities in a more efficient way. This software is also not so expensive, you can easily install this software at anywhere. I can always store and save the data and the important documents in this intuitive software.

The best thing about this software is that pCloud is an excellent source of the saving documents in a cloud and this software is not totally depend upon the internet connection. The best thing about this software is that it is very easy too use and we can also save all of our files and documents in a more efficient way. The another best thing about this software is that it is so easy to share with others and the best part of this software is that it is totally free of cost. It is very user friendly software for everyone. The data who are saved in this efficient software are save and protected from any attack of virus. It easily save and share the information and documents with our friends and colleagues. It is very easy to use and sharing through the pCloud software is too great and simple. We can also see all of our share important information and files immediately at everywhere.

The main problem in this software is that the sign up can be a little long but otherwise it is best software because we can easily to share with others at anytime and at anywhere. The most important difficulty that we faced while using this software is that when we share our content files with other users, especially when using the method of sharing through the emails then sometimes it create a little bit problem for us about the sharing. But to conclude that it is too much easiest software and best for storing data and files.

Leonard
Leonard
Independent Consultant in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Fast, easy online file storage ... with excellent security *or* sharing

The pCloud servers are fast. Uploading is fast, downloading is fast. That's one of the main prerequisites for a good online storage platform, isn't it? pCloud isn't a *backup* platform, it's a storage platform for selective storage and retrieval of files. You can have perfect end-to-end encryption via pCloud Vault. You pay extra for this, but when you have this, not even pCloud has access to whatever you put in the Vault. You can also share files from pCloud - and this is the feature that I use most often. I host video files in my pCloud Public area, presented through a video management service and then embedding them on my website. pCloud is fast, and I don't have to worry about how much storage space I'm using. Sure, you could use DropBox but you'd be paying more for the storage space you get. Finally, I also like the fact that pCloud is not an American company because of the legal & data access concerns that can come up for non-Americans like myself, my business, and some of my current clients.

If pCloud believes there is copyright infringement with any of your files that are not in the Vault - whether in your regular "mostly-private" area or the Public area - they'll block off your account and they won't tell you why. I had this happen with one of my pCloud accounts. I had a lot of anxiety from that experience, and thankfully after a very thoughtfully-worded letter (explaining why I didn't think there was any copyright infringement in my files) *faxed* to their legal representative, I got that account - and access to the files there - reinstated. Part of my frustration was in their inability and/or unwillingness to tell me what content was deemed problematic by either (a) their automatic "sniffing" algorithms or (b) someone's complaint. How do you defend yourself against an accusation when you aren't given any specifics at all about the accusation? So beware of that possibility.

Peter
Independant in Niederlande
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Audio and video production, photo editing.

Kommentare: The very good speed in syncing. Good UI.

I'll be honest in this review. Positives, and some suggestions for improvements. First of all: my sincere compliments go to the development team that managed to create dazzling sync speeds. Great! Uploads via Safari browser are really fast. Way much better than DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive and iCloud Drive. I tested the speeds of these cloud services intensively, having accounts on all of them, and cannot come to another conclusion: very good. The user interface (UI) in both macOS and iOS is OK. It is intuitive, fast, and does not go with the latest layout fashion of "much unused white space on the screen". The compact UI suits me very well. I wanna see information on the screen, not fancy white spaces :-). Good choice! I work with a lot of audio (productions and samples), video and graphics. Finding them on pCloud works good, and swapping through a list of pictures works really fast, on both macOS and iOS. The audio player on iOS is good and fast. Streaming audio and video works well, on both macOS and iOS. Good. The option to sync any folder on my Mac is just great. No longer the need to drag all folders and files into one sync folder (like in DropBox, OneDrive). I am an intensive user of DEVONthink Pro Office (http://www.devontechnologies.com), and I need speedy synchronization between several Macs in my working environment. I put a -so called- "syncstore" on pCloud Drive and did some severe testing. Conclusion: happy, very fast. To me this is important.

The iPad app may need some polishing. E.g.: from time to time, Pages documents cannot be previewed: an error message appears. When I edit that Pages document and save it back to pCloud, then the preview is OK. Another improvement that would suit me very well is full text search. Google Drive and OneDrive (and the business version of DropBox) have this feature. It would be great to be able to search for data within a document, and have a highlighted search result.

Antwort von pCloud

Hi Peter, Thank you for your kind review.

Thomas
Civil servant in Deutschland
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, quite easy to configure, great to use on several systems.

Kommentare: Access to all fotos I take with my smartphone and my camera.

I use it to document the preparing of my new house and the process of moving there. So I deal mainly with fotos. Upload via smartphone or PC works great ... and fast. I can create a folder structure of my liking and change it as often as necessary. Copying and moving within the folders is no problem, neither is selecting several items , once you get the hang of it. I, too, tried the backups of dropbox and my google account, but deactivated it again. It will take space I need for other things. Installing all apps was easy on computer and smartphone. After setting everything up, i.e. automatic upload from my smartphone, defining the filetypes etc. I was set and more or less forget about it. pCloud received my fotos, I distributed them to my folders and created new ones every time I was at the house. It will be the most important documentary of the process and I am confident, that the service will be available for many years to come. Just before writing this review I went through the pCloud-structure again and discovered some music I uploaded more than half a year ago. It is playing in the background now. Nice. Having tried several cloud systems before for uploading my stuff, I found pCloud very easy and comfortable to use and will use it for the time to come or until it folds - which I hope, never happens. By the way, I am a free user, having granted the 50 GB during an introduction campaign of the service.

There is not much to dislike. The interface is simple and easy to understand, the options menu structure has few - but important - things to configure. After that, it just runs and does its thing. When getting it the first time, I was asked, what could be improved. I wanted for connecting to more cloud systems. The big five are ok, but I hoped, that pCloud being a European company would target big European providers, too. I miss especially T-Online, web.de and GMX and the access to their media centers. Maybe it is possible to participate in the development of a standardised interface to access various cloud systems. If this is not possible, I would request pCloud to have its service added to suppliers of cloud connecting software. The German website show clearly, that it was translated from the English site with its share of expression and grammar mistakes. As pCloud is a swiss company, this is somewhat weird. But it is not unreadable or subject for misunderstandings of the service. You can't do anything wrong when following German instructions. The pricing is ok, the free account quite generous and options to upgrade are quite tempting.

Antwort von pCloud

Hi Thomas, Thank you a lot for your review. As for the mobile providers, that's a perfect idea. We already work with some in other EU countries, maybe soon in Germany as well.

Partner and Senior Consultant (RDBMS) in Schweden
Quelle: GetApp

Streets ahead of anything else I've tried...

Customer support is excellent. It was good as a personal user. I get my own account manager as a business user. And they know what they are talking about, and offer useful advice, and make good on the very few times (only once, in fact, overnight) that the service has been down. I've received appalling customer service over the years from many other companies, not just file shares, and this alone has been a huge plus. There are also many clients available, and for the most part they work flawlessly. Integration is smooth, and the use (hooks into file managers etc.) are easy to install, and intuitive even for home use. Crypto is amazing, and puts the lock and key on the Swiss-based secure location of my data, which is covered by Swiss privacy laws anyway. This also is a huge plus, as we have years of acquired IP it would be a disaster to lose, or compromise the security of existing clients' data. Overall, this is a slick and secure and hassle-free solution. I have a few tiny quibbles (I'll detail in the Cons) but they are minor and I feel guilty for dropping any stars at all...

The Linux client support had gone from being outstanding to more than a little spotty. There were three flavours: Electron, CLI (for headless servers or remote SSH login) and a .deb. The .deb worked flawlessly with elementary Loki, but then suddenly disappeared. The Electron version was pretty woeful, but may or may not be sorted out now. Lack of Linux support infuriates me. I can't do my job without it. And there have been snippy emails from me to customer support about it on many occasions. I am always treated as a valued customer, though, so I feel slightly churlish about complaining. But there you go, still the best I've ever used (and I've used most of them).

Edo
Edo
manager in Kroatien
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

pCloud - one cloud sollution that have something extra

Kommentare: 1st rule of backup - to have a 3 copy on diferent medias and in different palces.
Until recent that wasn't a problem (DVD, USB sticks, portable HDs) but today we are bombarded with digital products, medias and contents.
For example, new AAA games have usually more than 20 Gb. Smartphone camera can shoot a photo of 2+ Mb or 1080p video without any problem, and next generations of smartphones push this boundaries more forward. Digital creators give freely most of their work and every year quantities/quality is also moving forward. Internet speed is also moving forward making more material downloadable and so on.
Question is: where You can make a backup of so much data? Cheap DVDs - too small but sometimes usefull, BlueRay Disc - slightly too expensive, USB - sometimes they stop working, portable HDs - perfect but expensive, have tendencies to multiply. Other problem is where to store them? People usually store them all in same drawer or closet. And that is also a problem.
So what backup mix can be used? I personaly prefer DVD - cloud - cloud.
Looking for some cloud with so needed space I arrived to pCloud.
There are different subsription plans:
- free with 20 Gb (that is nice start) but sometimes there are promotions so You can start with 50 Gb (nicer),
- premium with 500 Gb (we are geting serious)
- premium plus with 2 Tb (that is very serious).
I would sugest to take full year plan as it's ussually 20 % cheaper than monthly.
In business version there are some interesting features. Most interesting to me are:
- posibility to create diferent teams in same company but with different permisions so that data are not muliplies with several foldres for several users.
- multilayered date-related backup so it's possible to rool back a file version from some time ago that was overwriten or lost,
- activity log for all files,
- team instant messaging.
Work with pCloud, until now, was perfect, no flaws and I can suggest this cloud service to other possible users.

Simple to use, storage capacity, multilayered backup, team permisions...

As citizen of EU I would like that my data is stored outside US. More customization would be nice. Cloud encription is extra charged???For a server on US soil?

Antwort von pCloud

Hi Edo, Thank you for your comments and the recommendations. We're happy that you would recommend us to others. Can you please share as well how can we increase the Value of our product for you? What functionalities would you like to see developed? Thank you in advance

Fernando
Freelancer in Mexiko

A friend in the cloud

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful, I have had no problems, I have been able to recover some lost or deleted files from my computer thanks to the fact that it keeps a file history for 30 days where it allows recovering from individual files to complete folders.

For more than 4 years I have kept my files synchronized with pCloud, I have never had problems, I have kept the files synchronized on 3 computers and backed up securely at the moment. pCloud is like an hard drive when you installing it is added as one more drive in my computer.

It does not integrate an online file editor as well as Google Drive that allows you to edit Word files online without opening them on the computer.

Diane
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy sharing without losing security

4,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We all liked that Pcloud combines easy sharing with security. I did not have concerns of running low on storage space, such a relief.

Business Pcloud gives plenty of storage space for a good price and supports all of the documents and files that we need to use. It has good user control settings and security settings, nice to have with multiple users. Being collaborative and easy sharing are certainly pros.

Syncing can be slow and sometimes starts over. Trying to organize your files is difficult, the folders don't want to allow editing sometimes.. organization is a priority for me. The constant updates can make everything slow. The prices are okay but there arent many business plans to choose from.

vor 12 Stunden

Thank you for choosing pCloud as your business cloud storage provider and your positive feedback! We are constantly updating our platform with new features and improvements so that pCloud can continue to deliver the best possible experience for our users. However, if you experience any difficulties or speed issues with the syncing process, please contact us at support@pcloud.com and we will be more than glad to assist you! The same is valid for the files organisation. Thanks again for your feedback! Best, pCloud

Linos
Academic in Griechenland
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money, best for security

pCloud uses AES TLS/SSL 256 bit encryption in its standard plans, which by the way, are a bargain if you get the lifetime offers. Furthermore, they offer a lifetime plan for pCloud Crypto, which is an option to encrypt files saved on their servers. This means even someone with physical access cannot see your files.

Lifetime plans offer no upgrade feature. 2TB seems enough now, but it probably won't be in a few decades. Practically, their lifetime plans won't last a lifetime (or 99 years) but you will have to buy a larger plan every 20-30 years or so. I hope in the future, old customers will get new bargains.

Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

pCloud Review

Kommentare: Overall it is good software and I had a great experience with it except for the syncing problem which I have experienced some time but other than that the software is great for what it was designed to do.

The ability to share documents with ease and only need a one-time payment instead of a monthly subscription.

Syncing can be a problem with pCloud because sometimes the software does not sync very well causing the file to be corrupted.

Jeffry
Jeffry
Contributing Writer in Indonesien

pCloud is like the extension of my local storage. Sometimes I don't even realize it's in the cloud.

The one feature that I like the most is pCloud ability to upload online files directly to the cloud, bypassing the need to download the file first to the local hard drive and then uploading it to the cloud. You just copy the file URL and paste it into the Upload dialog box. And since it's server to server file transfer, the speed is amazing. You can use the feature to save the file in the cloud for later use without taxing your precious local hard drive. Or you could also use the feature to get more stable file download by uploading it to the pCloud server first and then sync it to your local storage. The sharing feature is also great.

Sometimes the desktop sync can take some moment before starting the sync process. And since pCloud is cloud storage service, you need a good internet connection to fully utilize its potential. While that's not the problem for some countries, there are still people with bad internet connections.

Principal in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Love how pCloud integrates with all of my devices for universal access to files

Kommentare: I love the ease of access to my files and the additional layer of encryption for my files.

I love how easily pCloud integrates with my Windows PC file system, my Chromebook and my phone. It is extremely easy to get to a file just about any time and anywhere I need to. I love that it creates a drive on my PC and that I can access my files just as if they were stored on my computer. I especially love the Crypto option which makes it possible for me to encrypt the files I store in the cloud. If their hacker challenge statements are correct, the encryption works very well. I don't feel like I get this with other services.

The Chrome extension never seems to work properly for me. Also didn't like how, on first set-up on my phone, that it started to automatically to back-up photos that I would never have backed up as they were not work related. It seems to me that the user should not have anything like that set up automatically. I was able to go into the settings and change it, but it seems like overstepping to me.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Freelance Translator in Palästina
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great for Cold Storage

Kommentare: I recommend this software for anyone have loads of cold data, that could consume much HDD storage.

I am an old user of Cloud services. I found this service is the best comparing to GDrive and Dropbox. The price for a lifetime storage of 2TB is really good. The best I like about it is that it will never take a storage from my HDD, so it works as an additional storage drive. I prefer this option as I usually store files for a very long time with no use.

Mobile app is not perfect, its functionality is much below the PC software. I face difficulties to adapt it with my Android.

Kim
Kim
Marketing Manager in Dänemark

Great idea, Great Functionality but some Bugs

Kommentare: I do like it and I will continue to use it as my work drive. Because of the issues mentioned above, I cannot fully switch to Pcloud though.

I love that you get an actual extra drive on your laptop/desktop. It is also really easy to set up and it works GREAT on Windows at least. I love the android upload automatically for images but it has bugs and stops working on occasion. It does not seem to take up a lot of resources on my computer. I never had any dropouts or any issues with the Windows program.

The Android upload automatically stops working sometimes so I had to keep my Dropbox just for that. You never know when you lose your phone and maybe months of images with it. I went through support a few times and I would rather talk to a wet boot. It was difficult to get proper support and mostly they just send canned copy / paste from their script.