Great software for teamwork!

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Michelle M.
Marketing
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm always surprised by how many use cases CollaBoard provides. Not only are they continuously adding new templates, but also by getting creative on your own. Within our team, we use it a lot for brainstorming for our projects and it works perfectly, as everybody can access it afterwards.

Vorteile: I really like how easy to use it is. As a marketing assistant I get to work with Photoshop and other Adobe Software, where you have endless possibilities, but it takes you ages to learn them properly.
With CollaBoard, you get used to it in less than one hour! Not only is it user-friendly, but also perfectly made for any kind of teamwork, workshops or brainstorming sessions on your own. The templates are very useful if you have no idea where to start, or to digitize conventional workshops.

Nachteile: As it is not a big company like Microsoft, there are sometimes bugs in the software, especially if there is a new release. But by simply talking to the company, they will fix it within no time and also, they are very customer-friendly.

The new way of working

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Tamara W.

Kommentare: I'm working from all over the world and CollaBoard is the perfect software to meet my colleagues virtual and work on the same documents from different places. All our documents are at the same place, in one CollaBoard project. Ready to adjust whenever, wherever or whoever. Great app for remote workers!

Vorteile: CollaBoard is easy to learn. In a few minutes you already know how to use it.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like. Probably there are some features I don't need. But this is just my case.

The best collaboration tool

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Laura M.
Workshop Facilitator
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: There are two principal reasons if I have decide to promote CollaBoard in my job.
First: CollaBoard is a natural evolution of collaborate in this history moment.
Second: the versatility of CollaBoard in every business context whit concrete results by everyone.

Vorteile: The software is very easy and intuitive! The most thing that I love is the totally freedom of expression my self and in the same time, if you need, you have some template or example like guide your work.
For me the best way to collaborate.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software slow down, when you have a lot of elements in the project.

It is cool to use ink, touch and voice commands to work with my team together.

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Michael G.
COO

Vorteile: I really like to create large sticky notes and use them to write down thoughts and share them with my team mates . The most impressive feature to me is the search, where I can launch directly in the app an external application like Bing Maps, take screenshots out of it and ink on them. Anything I do can be seen by my team mates in real-time, what helps us a lot in meetings where not all people are in the same meeting room. I work a lot with OneNote and I really like to copy my ink from OneNote to CollaBoard and continue working on this ink and co-work on this with my friends. On our Surface Hub we use the multi-user capability and I like to co-create on the same device.

Nachteile: The licensing process is not that smooth and the license key is really long. There is not really a feature that I do not like, but some more features would be nice.

von IBV Solutions an 16.5.2017

Thank you for taking the time to review CollaBoard. We will definitely keep your comments and feedback into consideration. Enjoy it and feel free to contact us anytime,

Everything perfect - Very high user experience - Amazing for workshops.

Bewertet am 17.3.2019
Sophie H.
Partner

Kommentare: I prefer doing my customer workshops with CollaBoard. Mostly I do chatbot workshops. Thanks to collaborad I can do the workshop from whereever I want and my clients can join from whereever they want. Location Independent.
And I am always impressed that also people who are no digital-natives enjoy working with collabard.

Vorteile: I am very impressed by the user experience.

Nachteile: Sometimes I miss more templates. Although they have already integrated different templates, like business canvas etc.

Great collaboration software

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Giuseppe I.
Software Architect

Kommentare: Working with ink and touch provides a more stimulated environment to people to be creative, discursive and provides the possibility to communicate more visual over distance than in a chat based collaborative solution. CollaBoard is somehow the next evolution of collaboration.

Vorteile: CollaBoard provides an app like experience and an easy and more natural way to collaborate

Nachteile: Only for Windows, but they told me iOS and Android will be released before summer

Collaboard - the new way to Collaborate with collegues

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Riccardo S.

Kommentare: Today’s digital meetings look always like that that someone is presenting content on a PowerPoint slide and others are listening or discussing. CollaBoard drives the engagement in meetings as people can interact with different kind of content in real-time.

Vorteile: Meetings are expensive as time of more than one person is spent for the meeting. With CollaBoard remote meetings can become:
shorter
more effective
more efficient

Nachteile: The canvas is not infinite (even if it’s very very big)

With the disperse teams we work with, this product helped us to do constructive online meetings

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Carlos P.
It manager

Vorteile: Simplicity, more than just a whiteboard, lots of different tools to use for team collaboration, compatible with all Windows 10 PC. It also uses the Microsoft cloud so this is something that makes me feel safe and secure. Especially on a Surface Hub, the app is incredible to use: fast, reliable, much better than the Whiteboard which is pre-installed on this huge device

Nachteile: We had to install the creators update for Windows 10. Which was ok at some point as it provides more security and reliability of the it environment but it was a lot of work

von IBV Solutions an 20.11.2017

Thank you for your constructive feedback !