Über Altametrics

Webbasiert – Back-Office, Lieferkette und Business Intelligence. Lebensmittelkosten, Arbeitskosten, Bargeld, Umsatz und Intranet.

Erfahre mehr über Altametrics

This app simplifies punch management for managers. Real-time labor alerts and the ability to view Clocked In employees are great features.

My payroll is off, my inventory is weird, it's redundant.

Bewertungen zu Altametrics

Altametrics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Altametrics bereits verwendet?

Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Worth while

Kommentare: I’ve been using it for years now and compared to other software we’ve tried, (Hot Schedules )

Ease of use. Easy to teach. Sales projections and fairly accurate. Everything is rolled into the same site.

The only thing I don’t like is that we hide hourly wage. I don’t feel that anyone with access should be able to access wages. This causes so many problems in our organization. It should be limited to General Managers & Supervisors.

Mohit
IT Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Software with Reporting and Analytics Features

This software has streamlined the process of managing appointments, tasks, and resources, helping our business save time, and enhanced productivity.

Once, there was an outage that caused the scheduling procedure to be interrupted, but that never occurred again.

James
Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An application that is necessary for any business!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Altametrics all the requirement all-in-one application

The application is really easy to use, and the customer care team is always accessible to help with any concerns I may have. The time-tracking tool has proven to be quite beneficial for me.

I once attempted to clock in or out but was unable to do so; nevertheless, the problem was reported and is now resolved.

Ashley
Assistant manager in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This system is horrible

Kommentare: Absolutely nothing. The old black and white system we had was easier to train, and learn.

I can change the colors on my background

Absolutely everything. My payroll is off, my inventory is weird, it's redundant. Also, if you have an issue like I have today, with it prompting me to post payroll a week before I need to, it will not let me over ride so I can do what I need to today. I am stuck on Monday purgatory. Yes I called IT, that's how I know there is no way to over ride. This system is absolutely horrible, save yourself the money. But a monkey with an abacus.

Amiit
General Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Software Solution.

Scalability is one of most notable qualities of this software application.The scheduling software has evolved with our company, easily meeting our needs as data volume and user count have expanded.

Even while most of the functions of the user interface are straightforward, certain team members needed further training to effectively utilize them.

Priyanka
Senior Manager in Indien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Effective Scheduling Tool.

Our team is loving the ease of scheduling with this app. The approval processes are quick, and the chat feature keeps everyone connected. A real asset to our business.

However, user interface is generally intuitive, some team members required additional training to fully leverage all features.

lawne
chief vice president in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy communication and scheduling!

Our business recently deployed Scheduling TimeClock, and it has had a big impact. Our timekeeping procedures have been simplified by this user-friendly software, making it simple for administrators and staff.

i don't have any issue with altametrics as of now and is working well for me.

Badry
Front Office Supervisor in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Effortless scheduling and communication!

This app covers all bases for both managers and crew members. Managing the store schedule, approving requests, chatting with the team - it's all seamless. The crew benefits from the convenience of viewing, offering, and swapping shifts, as well as syncing the schedule to their calendars. A must-have app for any business!

Everything works perfectly with this tool and I therefore lack anything to complain.

Ambrecia
Ambrecia
Housekeeper in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best time clock app

I love the time clock feature and time request off because I can instead of speaking it out of my mouth what days I want off I can go through the app to do it.

The updates I really hate that it needs a two step authentication for it.

Christine
Applications Engineer in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software to streamline the restaurant operations

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Manager's ability to oversee punches, monitor the whole store schedule, and get labor notifications instantaneously is unparalleled. The best thing of this software is that everyone is on the same page and working to the same time scale.

I have no complaints; everything went smoothly!

Trish
General Manager in USA

Manager Empowerment Tool.

Kommentare: My experience with Altametrics has been good and remarkable.

Managing schedules, approving shifts, and utilizing punch management features is a breeze for managers. Crew members appreciate the simplicity of swapping shifts, chatting, and syncing schedules. A top-notch app!

It's a great scheduling app and therefore I lack any con to highlight.

Rasna
Assistant Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one scheduling brilliance!

This app has made scheduling a breeze for our team. The approval processes are quick, and the communication tools are fantastic. Highly recommend!

There is little slowness when using this app.

Sanket
Sales Manager in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An excellent software for dependable management assistance!

Managers have found Altametrics Inventory Pro to be a reliable and effective tool.Its merits include its centralized storage sites, offline capabilities, and comprehensive inventory counts. Team communication gains a human touch from the ChitChat function.

Altametrics meets all our organization requirements hence nothing to dislike.

Trupen
Operations Manager in Indien

Exceptional scheduling powerhouse!

The app's manager features are robust, covering everything from shift approvals to real-time labor alerts. Crew members enjoy the easy-to-use interface for scheduling, chatting, and syncing.

So far this tool delivers great performance hence no downside to highlight.

Naman
Sales Manager in Indien

Business Excellence Redefined.

Altametrics Inventory Pro has proven to be an efficient and dependable tool for managers. Offline capabilities, detailed inventory counts, and centralized storage locations are its strengths. The ChitChat feature adds a personal touch to team communication. A commendable 4-star app for reliable managerial support!.

I haven't encountered any major setbacks with Altametrics as it caters my needs.

Saikumar
Housekeeping Specialist in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A solid 5-star app!

This app has made managing our inventory an effortless experience.The app's features for inventory control, variance checks, and offline counting are superb. All storage locations in one place and the detailed inventory counts provide a thorough understanding. ChitChat adds a personal touch to team communication.

Delete chat feature is not available in the chitchat.

Hikmet
Front Desk Representative in Türkei
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Exceptional app for streamlined scheduling.

Managing our store has never been smoother. The manager features like approving shifts, managing punches, and real-time labor alerts are invaluable. Crew members appreciate the ease of offering and swapping shifts, syncing schedules to their calendars, and the efficient ChitChat feature. Five stars without a doubt!

Potential for further user interface enhancement.

James
Business Consultant in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one scheduling brilliance!

There is little slowness in the web application on some pages which we reported and business relationship manager were courteous enough to listen and bring in changes on next release cycle.

Troy
Manager, Commercial Initiatives in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Managerial Hub of Control!

This app provides vital insights for managers making business decisions. Real-time KPI tracking and store-wise ranking are commendable.The Daily Activity Report's detailed time data is beneficial.Display settings customization adds control.

Some improvements in user guidance are needed.

Laureine Claire
Laureine Claire
Manager in Kamerun
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meilleur système de gestion de stock

La gestion des stocks et des commandes sur Altametrics est le meilleur que nous avons utilisé jusqu'ici

L'accès mobile sur Altametrics doit être améliorée

Gautam
Food and Beverage Supervisor in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Informative and Practical! Scheduling Software.

The app offers a comprehensive view for managers, especially with real-time KPI tracking and store-wise ranking. The Daily Activity Report is a bonus.

A few tweaks in display settings would enhance the overall user experience.

Hari
Assistant Manager in Indien

Efficient Punch Management!

There's room for improvement in the user interface

Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eRestaurant

Kommentare: Overall my business bottom dollar has increased. We are serving items that are popular and not wasting product like before. It has trimmed our business in areas that needed it.

The best part of this software for our company is the ability to know what is on hand and what we use the most. It allowed us to cut down our menu items that were not selling as much as should be

honestly there is nothing I can complain about This product has been a game changer for my business.

Priya
Business Analyst in Indien

This product is easy to use and has most of the required modules

I find the product reliable, scalable and useful. I find the product reliable, scalable and useful. I find the product reliable, scalable and useful.

Just needs to have the latest UI and UX. Just needs to have the latest UI and UX. Just needs to have the latest UI and UX.