Filtern nach:

Über Degoo

Webbasierte sichere Lösung mit 100 GB Speicher und Dateiverschlüsselung.

Erfahre mehr über Degoo

Arnold K.
Arnold K.
Lead Operations Clerk in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent way to keep files encrypted online

Ease of use. Can access files on mutiple devices. Encrypted files are kept separated in their own password protected section.

Unable to view encrypted files. Yet encrypted photos are displayed on the front page "timeline".

Binoy N.
Dr in Indien
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best free options for backing up personal files and one of the cheapest for larger files

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'd say it was excellent when there was no size limit. Even now it's probably the best for photos and videos. But try not to upload anything with a name that could have copyright issues like a Christmas song.

What I like most about this is that tons of free storage is offered for free and you can earn more storage by watching ads (the best option), installing and playing some games (it's not recommended). You get a syncing app for your pc or a degoo app for your mobile device and you can set it up to automatically upload your photos and videos. There's an option to optimize storage which is quite helpful as well. You can earn upto 750MB for watching a single ad which is enough for a 4k video shot from your phone, but you can only upload 512MB/file. But unlike Mega which forces you to purchase premium plans once you lose your hard earned space, degoo lets you keep your files. And you don't lose the storage you earned once. For people who need more storage, degoo offers premium plans with no upload size limit or download size limit with TBs of storage for a very low price, and you could find coupons offered by different sites which would let you earn further discounts.

What I hate most about degoo? Well. They change their policy quite easily. When I first started using degoo, there was no upload size limit for any file. Then they reduced it to 512MB. There was no download/streaming size limit for your own files. They increased the space earned by watching each ad from 100MB to 750MB, but added restrictions to the size of the uploaded file and the size of the file that could be streamed. Not a big problem if you upload only small files or cut the videos into parts or format it to smaller size. But some people might not like it. You should avoid uploading music covers or naming your files after songs that are famous, else the bot would send you warning on copyright infringement. You are allowed to challenge this only once. Even people with premium membership have got this problem and some of them didn't even upload any songs/videos with names that could have such copyright. I uploaded a Christmas song that we had played for the church and got a warning and challenged the same to avoid account deletion.

Nicole S.
co-manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Wonderful Free Giant Cloud until you lose your phone and mis-read the fine print(s)!! BEWARE!

Kommentare: I have gotten ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER to any of my emails about this to Degoo Customer Service, even when my emails said drastic things like "this year I lost my entire family" or "I lost my son and these are my only videos and pictures of my only child and I can no longer have children," etc. I also included screenshots of the instructions detailing how often I must log in or access my account in order to keep my files saved, and thoroughly.

Originally, I was recommending Degoo to everyone! I got SO MUCH SPACE, for FREE, and honestly I was using it primarily as a way to store all of my personal photos and videos of my only child, some of which were very large files. Since I mostly used my phone, I didn't realize there was such a problem accessing my stored files through pc. I think you can't... but this may have changed by now. I loved how it was written everywhere that my stuff would be forever stored, as long as I checked in once or twice a year. DONE!

Hard times came and I was mugged and have been smartphoneless for a few months now, so one day I decided to check in to Degoo and try to locate a few specific videos through my PC, only to find IT HAD ALL BEEN ERASED!! Even though I had read and followed the directions in the fine print of how often to check in to ensure saving my files, I failed to notice there was ADDITIONAL, seemingly CONFLICTING fine print saying it had to be accessed once every 3 months?! I still fail to understand how both sets of instructions can simultaneously be true. I also noted the app has to be installed and running... or something to that effect, which is bad news if you are needing space, ONE OF THE BIG REASONS WE USE CLOUDS, RIGHT??

Gladstone L.
Freelancer in Jamaika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Degoo experience

Kommentare: Degoo is perfect for me it allows me while im travelling to have internet plus its storage and security features works well in protecting users from malware and viruses its software interfaces well with other softwares and that too is a plus .

Degoo features cloud storage for your devices and allowing you to store your contents its 100Gb is one of the pluses i must say. To all users as youre given enough space to store your pics which gives your device the advantage to not overloading your internal storage .plus Degoo wifi is great for users that wants to use the internet and be unseen this is another plus for the developers .Degoo software works well .its speed is fast and connectivity is great .allowing the user to be satisfied with the service from its software at present i have recommended Degoo to alot persons i come into contact with and i have gotten good feed back of the users that i tell about the software and they love it .I boast about this software as it works well anyone using Degoo will have a satifying experience.

Presently i have no problem with this software it runs smoothly with my device and my pc at home when im on the go Degoo is my choice of software .

Mathieu N.
Senior Aplication Engineer in Frankreich

Good solution for storage

Kommentare: I use Degoo daily on PC and Android, I have never used the secure folder yet.
I mainly use it to store data which I need from time to time.
I think that it more useful than having backup hard drives.

One of the essentials that I wanted was the ability to access my information anywhere. Degoo allows access to information both on your PC / MAC and on your phone as long as you have an Internet connection. Possibility to encrypt a file in the interface (double security). Backup on all your devices, Degoo offers software to make automatic backup of your data.

Sometimes the transfer speed can be a little bit slow, but the development team has to work to optimize this point. The user interface has also changed a lot in the last 2 months. The support may be a little slow, but I have always had an answer to my questions.

Luigi B.
Luigi B.
Disegnatore progettista in Italien
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

Servizio utile e funzionle, se non fosse che chiudono l'utenza da un giorno all'altro

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Qualche anno fa ricevetti la proposta via web di provare e acquistare la licenza Lifetime di Degoo che era un servizio nuovo, con app per PC e Smartphone, funzionava tutto molto bene, poco invasivo e con alcune feature interessanti (riduzione delle foto nel cellulare), a parte una generale difficoltà a reperire i file salvati.
Avevo un Backup regolare dei pc, a mi era stato utile in un crash del HDD.
Quest'anno un mail Bot mi avvisava che c'erano dei file (pdf ebook di libri acquistati) che violavano il copyright. Con difficoltà riesco a far capire la cosa (il servizio clienti non risponde se non dopo tante mail ed in ritardo).
Ma fatto sta che avevano imposto una data di risoluzione che ha provocato la chiusura e perdita di tutti i file.

Applicazioni PC e Android molto facili ed intuitive.

Acquisto della versione Lifetime, ma chiusura dell'account per ipotetica violazione del copyright, comunque risolta tramite mille mail, perchè il servizio assistenza clienti è veramente inesitente (funziona solo quello virtuale, per le comunicazioni)

Alexander F.
Customer Success manager in Brasilien

high cloud storage capacity

Kommentare: Cloud storage and backup tool with ample initial space and no cost.

• Differential free amount of storage bigger than the competition. • Easy use and usability. • Increased storage when referring friends or viewing videos in android app. • Online chat for support. • No limitation for computers and mobile phones connected to the same account.

• Slow to upload files. • View files and download computer installation only. • You cannot back up all data and download directly to your computer.

Elisa E.
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Storage Solution

Kommentare: Overall Degoo is great and a good value for the money. I have a great place to store things in a cloud service, but I do feel they have a bit of room for growth with the app and upload speeds.

This is a great cloud storage solution, really simple to set up and easy to use. The mobile app is geared towards photo storage, but I've found that I can store just about anything I needed to backup on the web version.

For me at least, the mobile app is really hard to navigate. It seems that you cant just search through specific folders and locate files, but rather only through uploads by date. It would be great if the ability to search through folders was added since you can add through folders on the web is a wonderful plus. Also the uploading speed can be extremely slow at times (and it isn't my internet as I've done speed tests).

Andres B.
Aucun in Frankreich
Forschung, Selbstständig

Sur la tablette et le telephone mobile on ne peut pas gérer les fichiers, par exemple supprimer des

Kommentare: Pour le moment je trouve que c'est un gadget peu utile : tout y est en désordre, il faut des heures pour retrouver un fichier, et on ne peut télécharger qu'avec une tablette

La seule chose qu'on peur apprécier est le volume disponible. C'est tout

C'est le désordre total dans les fichiers uploadés. C'est extrêmement long et inefficace pour chercher et trouver un fichier. La fonction de montrer une image randomisee est un gadget absolument inutile. Enfin on ne peut pas gérer les fichiers uploadés comme sur un ordinateur : on ne peut pas les effacer. Sur tablette la fonction Poubelle n'existe même pas. Sur tel mobile la fonction existe mais quand on y déplace des fichiers ils n'y arrivent jamais et ils ne s'effacent pas des endroits où on veut les détruire. Absurde. Enfin, nulle part il nkest indiqué COMMENT CLIRE NOTRE COMPTE DEGOO ou COMMENT LE REMETTRE A ZÉRO EN EFFAÇANT TOUT CE QU'ON Y A UPLOADÉ. INCROYABLE !

Stellan J.
Stellan J.
Teacher in UK
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I paid for 5 years and all my files have been wiped out, AVOID THESE CLOWNS!

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They are pure and simple theives

Degoo is a complete scam, your files are not safe. They have sent emails to many people that they have scanned files and find some content infringing copyright. A few files were listed. They threatened to terminate my account if the were files not removed (these files did not even exist on my computer). Its total waste of time, money and your memories. DO NOT TRUST THESE CLOWNS. Your personal data is not secure and may be shared with other companies. They are scanning your files breaching privacy. Remove this crappy fraud cloud storage degoo.

They steal your money and wipe your files

Patch H.
Manager in Australien

3TB Lifetime storage from Degoo

Value for money and the speed at which uploads operate, on my internet it utilises 90% of the upload bandwidth.

They do not currently have an ios app but they do plan to release one in the near future. Also you cant brows your files via a browser, it can only be done in the app.

Kongkan B.
Manager in Thailand
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Free cloud storage is always good!

This app offers free 100GB for new account, so good for people who looking for free cloud storage. Fast upload and download. Easy user interface.

If it has automatic photo upload would be great!

Pradipta C.
Pradipta C.
Founder Director in Indien

The faster cloud backup

Speed of data upload and simplicity of desktop software.

Simple interface.Data recovery process is easy.

Ric T.
Ric T.
Admin in UK

Easy to use cloud backup

Very generous cloud storage space, you set up the auto backup function and it does the rest with minimal hassle. Earn free space by watching advertising videos

I've noticed that some photos get lost. Also the backup sometimes gets stuck at 98 percent for some reason.

Raffaele B.
Owner in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Lots of space, little quality

Kommentare: Unfortunately it is not a good software, cumbersome and not very functional, also the files are scanned by the service.

The only positive thing is the large amount of space offered at a small cost, unfortunately, however, the service is also bad

I don't like the speed and neither does the interface, the thing that bothers me the most is the fate that the files are scanned by their bot.

Moisés P.
Analista de Seguridad de TI in Dominikanische Republik
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Acerca de Degoo

Kommentare: Es una plataforma innovadora, sin costo alguno, que permite a cualquier usuario tener resguardado sus archivos personales dándoles una capacidad gratis de 100gb de almacenamiento, sin ningún costo.

Lo que más me ha gustado de Degoo es la posibilidad que ofrece de poder almacenar 100gb gratuito en la Nube (una característica que no todas las plataformas ofrecen hoy en día).

Lo que menos me gusta es lo lenta que pueda tornarse en el celular la herramienta.

Marmalade investments in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Things about Degoo

Kommentare: It works well that I can say... But it will stab you in the back like judis did Jesus. I'm not trying to get religious on no one. But it will loose all your files... So it's best to stick with Google drive.

It's a software you can download on to your phone. From the app store it's something like Google drive. You can also sync things to it from your phone. I guess that is somewhat good...

Ok degoo isn't that good... And here is why it only has so much memory like Google drive. Now another thing is you have to a bill every month also. But I gave this software a horrible rating because if you upgrade. Your storage and if you don't pay every month. You will lose everything on there. Man that sucks... So that's one of the reasons why I gave it a horrible rating.

Bobby K.
Bobby K.
Data Analyst in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Over promises and under delivers

Kommentare: I emailed customer support after experiencing the dreadful upload times. I never got a response. I emailed 3 more times over the course of a month, asking for assistance or a refund. I never got a response. I ended up having to get my bank to do a chargeback so that I could get my money back. AVOID THIS COMPANY

Unfortunately, I have nothing good to say about Degoo.

It is not possible to manage your files through a web interface like you can with every other cloud storage solution. The desktop client is clunky. Most importantly, the upload speeds were unacceptable.

Prima R.
N/A in Kanada

Customer Support will NEVER RESPOND to any requests you make for assistance!!

Kommentare: None what so ever!

The only good thing about it is ...it's free! I tried it but didn't work out for me. You get what you pay for!

Unable to add video files to send in an email. Sent several emails to Degoo support team about it, but only received auto-reply suggesting use "our FAQ section".