Über ReminderCall.com

Sende automatisierte Terminerinnerungsanrufe, SMS-Nachrichten und E-Mails von deiner vorhandenen Planungssoftware aus. HIPAA-kompatibel. SOC-2.

Erfahre mehr über ReminderCall.com

We set it up quickly and it is very effective. Our patients have come to rely on the reminder texts.

It really is simple to use and set up, but the only issue would be that it is limited in what it can do and how you can use it. But isn’t that the essences of what the soft ware is.

Bewertungen zu ReminderCall.com

ReminderCall.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 168 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ReminderCall.com bereits verwendet?

Skyler
Skyler

A great integrated reminder service that helps ensure return visits.

Kommentare: Patient's really appreciate this as an option in my clinic. It helps them remember their appointments and it helps me ensure followup visits. I can also text a patient at any time through the website which is a great feature as some people prefer texting to a phone call. It also helps us to keep our scheduling in order as people are more likely to let us know if they are going to be late or miss their appointment. I really appreciate that it is integrated into my software. Once they are opted in, all I have to do is schedule normally and they receive their notifications.

I appreciate that the reminder software is integrated into my EHR scheduler and once the option is checked, I no longer need to set up a separate reminder for my patients. Once they are on the schedule, if they have opted in to reminders, it automatically sends them the reminder. This has helped tremendously with missed appointments. I also like that a patient can text back the number if their schedule has changed or they need to cancel their appointment. I can then reply back to them via text, through Remindercall's website. It makes rescheduling quick and easy.

My only dislike is the layout of the website that they use. It is not terrible but it could be cleaned up and perhaps be a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult to use and it functions well though.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Skyler, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that the service is helping you communicate with your patients. You are right, our user interface could use some updating. We've been in the business for a while and it is starting to show. We are currently testing a brand new user interface which we hope to release by the end of 2018, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Simon
IT consultant in Kanada

Simpel and reliable services

Kommentare: ReminderSMS help us send out SMS reminder services to reduce our appointment missing rate, in addition to our phone reminders.

It's simple and lightweight, and configurable to different appointment types Reliable services, and pay per use price plan

It lacks of email reminder features, which would be another great complementary feature.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hello Simon, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying the service and that we fit into your budget. We do offer email reminders. Please let us know what type of email features you'd like us to add. Thank you!

Ashley
Medical Office Administrator in Kanada

My ReminderCall Experiences

Kommentare: If our patients don't get their reminders, they don't show a lot of times. I know most of the time the responsibility needs to fall on the patient to remember their own appts but regardless, it does not help matters when the system is not working properly and the only way to get it fixed is to email or phone someone in another part of the country and have them fix it, I cannot do it myself which is frustrating.

That I don't have to do anything for the reminders to go out, the computer does it all.

That you have to phone or email someone to fix the issues, you cannot do it yourself. Ex. if my reminders don't go out today (automatically), I have to reach out to ReminderCall and ask them to manually send them. Sometimes this does not even get a chance to happen because I have no idea that my reminders did not go out until the next day when my report tells me that. Also, I cannot send long texts, I have to send multiple messages sometimes. My system is not compatible with the advanced system or something to upgrade to the larger message options.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Thank you Ashley! It sounds like you're having unusual connectivity difficulty. We will be reaching out to you to investigate and also to set up a better warning alert for you in your settings.

Kevin
Chiropractor/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great reminder system for healthcare professionals

Software is reliable, easy to reply with patients, like the confirmation feature of reminders, easy to contact customer service.

Limited characters on text message. I would like to ability to have a longer text be sent or break it up into two text messages.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Kevin! Great news... you can now send text messages that are up to 1,600 characters long. Please check your Dashboard for more information--or call our team for a live walkthrough, support is always included with your account. Thanks for the great review!

Jason

Great Product that I would Recommend

Kommentare: Cheaper and more reliable than other previous text reminder software we used.

Customer service always fixes any issues, when there rarely are issues.

Sending manual texts via the website can be cumbersome.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I'm so glad our service is making your life a little easier. Thanks again!

Eric
IT Support Supervisor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Straight foward

Kommentare: Great to work with. Easy to use.

The fact that it was so simple to set up. I launch tons of programs for my company and this is one of the smoothest implementations with the help of ReminderCalls account reps. Huge shout out to the reps!

While the website is completely functional the design and presentation can use a little more work. It didn't hamper any

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Eric, Thank you for the great feedback. I'm so glad that you had such an easy implementation. I passed on your shout-out to the technical support team--what a great way to start a busy Monday! You are right that our User Interface is a bit dated. We are launching Rev 2 this year, with a brand new and better organized interface. I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel. Let us know!--Again, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Sean
Chiropractor in USA

Appointment reminders

Kommentare: People have trouble remembering appointments these days. It is important to be able to remind them about their appointments. Most people check text messages right away, so they see the reminder. You can have the reminders go out at any time of the day. Patients can respond to the text message if needed.

It is a quick and inexpensive way to send text appointment reminders to patients. If they do not have a cell phone it will convert the text message to a voice message reminder and call them.

I have nothing negative to say about Remindercall.com. It has everything I need to remind patients about their upcoming appointment.

Madhawa
Madhawa
Medical trainee in Sri Lanka
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Reminding product ever

Kommentare: we use that in our private clinic. we can remind the patients through the application.automatic text messages send to the patients before 1 day to the appointment.

Its very easy to use and the customer service is very good.its save our time and also the money.it have automated reminding option to the people who get service from us. automated text message system is very effective

There is a problem with the voice mail reading through the product.and some time customer service agents get longer time to fix the problems.except that there is nothing to say about the product.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Madhawa, Thank you for the great review. I would like to find out more about the issue you are describing in your second paragraph. It sounds like maybe something needs to be fine-tuned in your settings. Expect a call from our Customer Support Team to help you with this. Thanks again!

Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

No need to worry about appointment

Kommentare: Trusted software to get reminders during our busy life style and reminders done by This software.

Best way to remind appointment. The software text us the appointment and remind it. So don’t worry to memorize daily. It done by this software. Easy to set up them and easy to use software. so this is save my lot of time .

I haven’t any complaints and I don’t get any least thing to note down hear about ReminderCall software.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so glad the ReminderCall software helps make your job a bit easier. We appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks again!

Beverly
Patient Education/ Mkg in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Huge Time Saver for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Remindercall freed up so much time at the front desk. Most importantly, the patients also love it because receiving a text is so easy and they do not have to take time out of their busy day to answer a call. A quick text reminds them of their appointment and they can go on about their day!

There are SO MANY wonderful features regarding this software. It saves so many man hours - allowing the employees to do other work. You can actual reminder calls to patients - you can send texts - which the patient can reply to and you can also send emails. I like the fact that you can use your own voice or have an automated voice used. You can also choose other language - which is an amazing feature. You can see all of the replies you've gotten and it works with most EHR software.

I have nothing negative to say about the software.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hello Beverly, thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy that you and your patients are enjoying the appointment reminders. Please remember that all accounts have access to live technical support, so if you need any assistance at all, we'd love to help!

Bobbie
Interim Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reminder Call Review

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been positive. We also use reminder call to let a specific client know that they need to call us to change an appointment or that the office will be closed.

It is much easier sending out text reminder calls to our clients than making individual phone calls to each client daily. Our clients also prefer getting the text reminder, rather than the phone call.

Would prefer if the client had the option to call the office to cancel or change your appointment, rather than P which means we have to call them. We then run into the problem with answering machines, voice mail boxes that are not set up and clients not answering because they do not recognize the phone number.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Bobbie, Thank you for the feedback, we absolutely need these comments! The good news is that we can help address the issue you're having with that call back feature. All messages sent to patients can be fully customized to include an office call back number, and we'd be more than happy to set that up with you. Message scripts within Ekyros simply default to "reply P for a call" to avoid leaving a phone number that could be linked to your office for patient security. But this can be adjusted. One of our customer support team will reach out to you so that we can help change that script for you. Thanks again!

Paul
Student physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great way to keep up with the pace in life

Kommentare: A must have for the business man of today!

This is such a great software that allows you keep up with the fast pace in life while not forgetting important social contacts throughout the day. Call reminder allows you to hold and reply to phone calls at a later time for which during those important meetings or fun social interactions, when I phone call just isn’t in the plan can be delayed to a later date. It keeps good track and allows you to notify the person making the call that you are busy and will contact them later. It’s safe and easy to use. A must have!

It really is simple to use and set up, but the only issue would be that it is limited in what it can do and how you can use it. But isn’t that the essences of what the soft ware is? So really no complaints overall, good service if you have issues with it.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Paul and thank you for the review! We're very happy that the software is helping you keep up with your hectic schedule. If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach out--technical support is included with all accounts.

Hyun
Preo in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good inexpensive choice

It’s fairly inexpensive for small volumes the plan we use is per call/text. Simple and easy to use. We set it and forget it.

It can get expensive if high volume is used. Wish it would allow more words per text. Messages have a letter limit which is kind of short.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Hyun, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled that you enjoy the service. We will be adding your request for longer text messages to our feature request list. So far most customers prefer the cost savings associated with shorter messages... but this could change! Thanks again!

Tracey
Office Manager in USA

Very easy

Kommentare: We have seen a substantial decrease in missed appointments in our office. We have also had people decline a reminder card because they get the text or voicemail. Saving our environment is a plus.

This software was so simple to start up and continue to use. Our patients LOVE being able to get text messages or voicemails to remind them of their appointments. It integrated so easily with our software also.

I can't say there is anything I have had trouble with.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Tracey, Thank you so much for your feedback. We didn't realize our service was helpful in decreasing waste and you made our day! Thanks again!

Charise
Practice Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

Kommentare: Prior to reminder call my front desk staff would have to go through the schedule patient by patient and choose to send an appointment reminder which was time consuming and tedious. It also could end up getting forgotten if for some reason there was a staffing change and that person didn't know they still had to do it for the next day. Reminder Call takes all of that away. It happens automatically and is no longer a time consuming project for my staff

Reminder Call has made it seamless for our reminders to go out to patients. It is something I don't even have to think about anymore since implementing this software. It saves my front office staff so much time every day!

I really have no complaints, Reminder Call has been easy to use and the customer support has been great.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Charise, Thank you for the great review! We're so happy the ReminderCall.com software took a load of work off of your staff. It's a bonus we don't often think about. Thanks again for taking the time.

Murielle
PT & Clinic Director in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cost Effective System

Kommentare: We are saving alot of time not having to call clients to remind them of their appointments. Clients appreciate receiving a reminder via text

Ease of Use, great customer service, cost effective

Voice recorder. Wish we had more options. Clients find it hard to understand

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Murielle, I'm so glad you are saving so much time sending text messages to your patients. You can actually record your own voice and use it instead. Please contact technical support for an in-person walkthrough--it's included in your account. Thank you so much for writing a review!

Korey
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We feel confident that our patients get their reminders

Kommentare: Our patients automatically get reminder calls. That way my staff doesn't have to do it!

We have been using this software for 2+ years. It is integrated into our electronic medical records so it seemlessly sends out texts or phone calls to our patients.

Our text message states that you must call us to cancel or reschedule an appointment. But if a patient responds to a text, it goes to email. I wish it would respond to them with a message that says you must call us.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Thank you also for the suggestion, we will take it to our engineering team to see if this is something that can be added.

Charles
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works great to let clients know appointment times

Kommentare: It saves a lot of time and keeps a record of those that were contacted.

We used to spend several hours per day making confirmation phone calls. Now we only spend a few minutes uploading the data so that reminder call can make the calls for us.

We haven't found anything that we really dislike. It works for what we need to do.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Charles, Thank you for taking the time to write this. We're so glad the system is saving you so much time. Thanks again!

Clinic Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for increasing patient compliance

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with this software.

Cheap, convenient, and easy to use. Remindercall integrates with our practice management software to automatically call or send text or emails to our patients to remind them of their upcoming appointment.

I have no complaints about this software

Antwort von ReminderCall

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are very happy that the service is helping you increase patient compliance. If you need any assistance, please give us a call!

Elaine
Client Services Director in USA

Highly Satisfied

Kommentare: Pleased, no problems, ongoing satisfaction!

I have appreciated the ease and reliability of this product, including its simplicity.

Greater number of characters without dividing text messages

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Elaine, I have some great news--you can now send up to 1,600 characters per text message. Please check your dashboard for more info. Thank you so much for being a great customer!

Temeshia
Office Manager in USA

Excellent

This software is easy to use! It takes the ease off of having to call patients.

The way you have to upload the info. It should be an easier way.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Temeishia, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear that our service is making your life a bit easier. We'll look into the file upload process and see if there is any way to simplify it. It's with feedback like this that we can improve our software.

Cheri
office coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for appointment reminders

Kommentare: Support is always available for making changes/revisions as needed for those of us less technology savvy

Easy set up and changes with the support group

The only drawback for us is a 3 hour time difference to contact support - but there is usually not a critical issue that can't wait

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Cheri, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad the system is easy to use for you.

Donna
Office Management in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

Kommentare: Love that we can send a reminder to our clients prior to their visit. Great tool.

Love Reminder Call. Streamlines our processes.

We have no issues with this product. We are very happy and it meets our needs.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi Donna, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad our service has helped you streamline your workflow. Thanks again for taking the time to write!

Samantha
Front Desk CA in USA

Amazing Product

Kommentare: I am super pleased with this program! I used to personally make the calls for our office & type of the individual text messages; which was very time consuming! Since we got ReminderCall I have been able to put my focus on more important job duties!

This software is simple & easy to use! The way the website is set up with ability to track the success & failures of the calls is amazing.

Some of our older patients have issues with understand the voices selected for the calls.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are constantly improving our service, and your input is appreciated. Our goal is to increase your daily productivity. We're happy that you're pleased with the system and that you've discovered some extra bandwidth for important tasks.

Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver

Kommentare: We no longer make 100 reminder phone calls every day. Great time saver.

The time savings and the ability to customize the message and timing of texts.

There is nothing we dislike about this product.

Antwort von ReminderCall

Hi David, This review made our day! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and the community.