Über iReportSource

We help companies manage "everyday safety" and all the data that goes with it.

Erfahre mehr über iReportSource

Quickly get the information needed and almost immediately can respond to the involved employee in making certain their needs are met and concerns addressed.

Offline option would have been a huge plus at the beginning of deploying the app. IReport Source did correct this problem early on.

Bewertungen zu iReportSource

3,9

iReportSource hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie iReportSource bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mindi H.
Safety and Health Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software with a lot of value

Kommentare: Very satisfied with ireport. Our employees use it daily with little direction.

The onboarding process took a lot off my plate, the support staff walked alongside of us and still do to this day to help us learn features and maximize value.

In the beginning (2+ years ago) some of the features were not as developed but it continues to grow with functional features and updates.

Michial A.
Manager, EHS in USA
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Michials Take with Mohawk

Kommentare: CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR iReport IS THE BEST! Spot on, patient, and never once have any of them asked me if I was insane. Just this week, iReport was key in identification of work mat wearing down. I was alerted, a replacement was ordered immediately, and we were able to work with the operators to assure we had abatement for the few days it was expected for the replacement to arrive. Boost in communication, feedback and confidence that issues do not spin off into the abyss.

This may already exist, so if it does, I apologize and certain someone will point it out to me. With tracking down who has completed training and who has not, be able to pull an exception list - what active employee did not attend the training. Some trainings are vital and having that assurance is key to me sleeping at night. Would like a place that links the training videos to be in a single location - FAQ or something. With lots of shifts and one little ole me would make my tasks assignments easier to help build up skills from our Teams

Erin T.
Safety Specialist in USA
Baumaterial, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Support Team

The iReport system is continually developing and improving. While the system is not as comprehensive as some of the SMS that I have used in the past it is getting better. The customer support team is amazing. They are very responsive and only an instant message away.

The most frustrating part of using the software is knowing that the data is in the system but having no easy way to pull the information that I need through the currently Analytics.

Anthony L.
HR Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

iReportSource is Amazing!

Kommentare: Amazing! Just absolutely one of the best investments we have made, it has improved our days to report by over a dozen days, and has made tracking down "paper forms" history. All our work comp information is on a dashboard for leaders to take to their safety teams.

The ability for all employees to access the app, and report their own injuries gives them ownership of the process, and then we loop in managers.

The only negative thing I have to say about iReportSource is our need for health information storage, such as Hep B and Covid Vaccinations, just not being able to secure that to a specific group to protect health information. But this is an ongoing discussion with the iReportSource Team.

Marc T.
Safety Director in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Workable

Kommentare: Pleasant and painful. We have had and will continue to have growing pains. But the staff at iReport have been awesome to work with. They help us understand and fix any and all problems we have occurred in this journey. This is our first app and we are slowing falling in love with the way it is helping us manage our safety program.

The pre loaded forms. The dedication to help us understand the ins and outs of the platform.

Offline option would have been a huge plus at the beginning of deploying the app. iReport Source did correct this problem early on. Also having to keep logging into the app was a huge pain. Also seem to be better.

David F.
President in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Developing Application

Kommentare: It was been a work-in-process, but it's generally headed in a good direction. They have been good to work with ...

I like that the team is listening to the voice of the customer and improving / developing accordingly

"Out of the box" there are more developed solutions on the market for our use case.

John G.
Director of Risk Management in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Reporting Simplified

Kommentare: Safety Management System made easy and practical.

The product captures all your business needs in one location for tracking and analyzing your day to day business operation.

Implementation of the product depending on your industry could be challenging. However, the development team is open to making the software meet the needs required for your specific industry.

Carole M.
Field Operations Assistant in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review for iReportSource

Kommentare: Customer service and the chat feature were great. They were able to add features for our company that did not exist when we started.

The OSHA record keeping was very good. The employee information fields were good.

It was more geared towards general industry and not construction.

Kevin B.
Senior Director of Health & Safety in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Satisfied

Kommentare: We have been extremely satisfied with IReportSource. Their customer service is incredible and all are a pleasure to work with.

The simplicity of the product. It's very clean in appearance, and easy to navigate.

At times it is a one time fits all approach. Team is excellent to work to a solution but if the system can't be used by all users from all companies the same way, then it's not something thats an easy work around.

Ta'ziyah B.
Risk Management Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

iReport Pilot

The product is easy to use and the customer service is on point.

There is nothing I can really think of right now.

Steve S.
EHS Asst. Manager in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One great program for all your needs

Kommentare: It is GREAT!!!!

This program helps promote top down and bottom up involvement for safety and workman comp. needs. This allows all associates to be part of the organizational improvements to make a better and safer company

Nothing I have seen so far. I haven't seen anything that needs changes

Rocio F.
EHS Intern in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Clovedale Foods

Kommentare: Great and the support group is amazing in assisting us whenever I have issues or questions

I really like the training features and approval flow setting that one can use. Its great videos can be implemented.

that I cant edit quizzes after their assigned. Abd even if it's the same training that some else already took when I go to the training created I will have a bunch of training with the same name.

Jack D.
Safety Coordinator in USA
Industrieautomation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

iReportSource

Kommentare: Communication, service top notch!

Service and development team.

Finding out I need to have the service or development team repair or create something relative to my functions.

Ellen A.
HR & Safety Specialist in USA
Molkerei, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It's alright.

It gives our managers the opportunity to fill out paperwork online.

App is not user-friendly. Employees cannot give their own statements without management's presence.

James A.
sanitation manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

iReportSource Review

Kommentare: very well

easy to use and learn. very little training and can access any where.

not all function are useable. need all the program to used.