8x8 Contact Center Erfahrungen

Über 8x8 Contact Center

8x8 Contact Center is a rich cloud contact centre that provides a flexible, affordable and efficient way to engage with customers.

Erfahre mehr über 8x8 Contact Center

Bewertungen zu 8x8 Contact Center

3,5
4,0

8x8 Contact Center hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 8x8 Contact Center bereits verwendet?

Annie
Annie
Marketing Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Well rounded program

I love the voicemail feature. Made it easy when you are on the go. And the fax feature. No need for a fax machine with that!

We had some issues with the phone system but the overall web features were great

Amit
Product Manager in Indien
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Platform for your OTP Deliverability & IVR!

Kommentare: I would rate 8X8 7/10. It's a good & reliable platform with a wide range of offerings in a single roof.

They have high deliverability percentages for OTP, that too at a reasonable cost. Logs and analytics to see your usage add to transparency. Cheer on the top is their active & supportive customer success team!

The integration process takes a lot of time and is certainly not hassle-free, as claimed by the salesperson. They experience a lot of small outages on a day-to-day basis. I would recommend subscribing to their Status Page to keep yourself & your team updated on the outages

Vito
IT Analyst in USA

8x8 Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I use 8x8 daily at my job to provide support to our companies users. It is very easy to use and I love how obvious the notifications are when a call comes in. I can be working on anything at any time and 8x8 does a great job of letting me know when a call comes in. It is a great option for providing technical support.

I have found that from time to time my audio gets very quiet to the person I am speaking to and I need to make an adjustment to the volume mid call. That can be frustrating.

Mathew
Mathew
Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A tad expensive for what it is and technical / relationship support is terrible

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Pretty good kit overall but it is expensive and not necessarily worth the extra expense unless you fully utilise all the capability and get proper support, which is where it does fall down - terrible support team.

So many good features like pre-recorded script playback, speech analytics, cloud call recording and playback with speech to text, IVR set up and flexibility is good, skillset management is good, MI reporting is pretty good.

Goes down from time to time but not as often as prior software we used, releases seem to break things, for example they depricated key functionality with no recognition or knowledge when escalated (not addressed after 6 months), terrible support team who know nothing about their product, silly desktop app not fully integrated with browser interface.

Rohan
Sales Development Representative in Indien

One of the best calling tools

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use. User friendly. Quality of software.

Since it's a really good dialling tool I would only say it's a bit heavy software that's all. Not much of a con though.

Natalie
Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best VOIP option

Kommentare: We use the 8x8 Contact Center for all of our phone needs in all of our offices. We use it to pull call reports, forward our calls to our answering service, and to forward calls to external cell phones in case of an emergency. We are very pleased!

It is so easy to use! The virtual account center is so easy to use and troubleshoot. I can pull call reports for any phone extension or ring group in seconds. Customer support is easy to get a hold of and our sales rep always answers back within 24 hours. We reach out to support once in a blue moon since 8x8 is so easy to use. Although we primarily use the desktop account center, we have been increasingly been using the phone app to work from home. It is so simple to use. Lastly, the cost is also unbeatable. We've enjoyed a years long business relationship with 8x8 and will continue to do so.

I can't think of anything negative to say about this software. The cost, support, and platform are everything we need.

Account Executive in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best in class service, but they gouge you over time

The service is great, and the mobile app was best in class

We had outages more than other services and we they quietly hiked out prices overtime and it ended up as a rip off.

Hardik
Lead Network Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Virtual Mobile Phone and Best tool for NOC or ITO

Kommentare: We have been using this software from past 10 months. We were using Bria and the application was hanging a lot and our NOC team was missing call which was not accepted. We switched to 8x8 and now number of drop calls has been reduced to extent.

The functionality on this software is same as mobile phone. Makes calling ease. Best android and ios application compare to other soft phones available in market.

Nothing major. The setup size of windows applications is very large, can be reduced. Because the Android and iOS application sizes are small.

CHERI
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

8X8 REVIEW

Kommentare: Overall, the issues that we have had outweigh the positives and I don't think we will continue to use them once our contract is up.

I like that I am able to have calls forwarded to my cell while I am not in the office and that I can call clients from the app and it displays our office number and not my cell.

I have had several issues with this software that after multiple contacts with customer support have still not been resolved.

Danny
President in USA

Terrible Customer Service and They Won't Let You Cancel

Kommentare: I'm just so glad we're not using it anymore. Now, we're fighting them on the $8,000 ransom. They are threatening to send us to collections. Do you want to go through this?

It worked OK for us for nearly 10 years but was always clunky, requiring separate logins to different apps.

Customer service was worse than horrible! Always offshore call centers reading scripts. Our main line number was suddenly ringing on 1 person's extension instead of going through call distribution. Service people had no clue and gave instructions based on a different platform. They promised call backs or resolutions that never came. It went on for a WEEK of a major disruption for our business. We decided that was the last straw and switched to a different (MUCH BETTER) system. Now they want to charge us an $8,000 ransom to "buy out" the rest of our contract. What they won't tell you when you buy is clicking to accept locks you into a perpetual contract that renews every year with no provision for customers to leave even if the service is terrible.

Antwort von 8X8

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry you had a bad experience. We'll strive to do better.

Christine
staff attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good phone alternative

Kommentare: Yesterday I went on the chat to get help in something I messed up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Customer Support Representative fixed it immediately, she was professional, pleasant and helpful. It was a pleasure to deal with her.

We first started using 8x8 when we got away from the high price of traditional phone companies. I like that it is internet-based so no need for expensive wiring, easy to move, the ability to forward the phones to a cell phone especially in an emergency, and it allows me to track calls.

Sometimes it is difficult to figure out the features. Sometimes the phone has to be reset because of noise interference.

Stephanie
Front Desk Associate in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

8x8 Contact Center: Less than Perfect Customer Service

Kommentare: 8x8 Contact Center helped us a lot when we began working remotely, setting up the application on our personal use computer and cell phone, etc. In the months since the pandemic began it has become increasingly difficult to speak to a person at the contact center however and the tier system they use to escalate issues is inefficient.

8x8 is great to use to facilitate communication between techs and office staff and office staff and customers.

The system is glitchy and customer service is not always responsive- due in part to the pandemic and also because support staff work from overseas.

Antwort von 8X8

vor 8 Monaten

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. If anything related to technical issues, please do not hesitate to email us on reviews@8x8.com thanks!

Becky
Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally found our solution

Kommentare: No more having to switch to personal cell use for business purposes due to current provider down time.

This VoIP software is what will solve our glitches with what product we are currently using. 99.997% up time, only pay per user, free phone with contract. Mobile office, multiple phones ringing to reach each employee, additional voice mail boxes, and many other features.

A bit tricky learning a new interface/ order of things to adjust the settings, but can be learned.

Lisa
Director of Client Solutions in USA
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

8x8 Review

Kommentare: The contact center helped me with my settings and I was able to turn on and off my camera after every meeting

Ease of use. Audio quality is very good. Log in credentials easy to follow

Getting my camera to turn off after a meeting. I’ve had to restart my computer a few times to get it to turn off

Whitney
Whitney
Order Processing in USA

Great communication throughout our company

Kommentare: Faster communication, You can text SMS from 8x8, clear notifications

Our company uses 8x8 messaging and I really enjoy it. It's seamless, there is an app, it's easy to use.

When connecting from the app, it can take a minute to connect. Some times there are connectivity issues.

Mike
VP IT in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

8x8 Software

The system allows us to answer calls from a desk phone, mobile phone or software.

There were some connection issues in the beginning and we had to work through them.

Cheri
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

8x8 review

Kommentare: Overall, I have not been satisfied with 8x8 and we plan to use a different system once our contract is up.

I like that with 8x8 you have the ability to not only access from the office but also from your home computer or the mobile app.

I have had many issues with 8x8. We have periods where our phone system stops working and I've had to contact the contact center and they have not been able to resolve the issues we have been having.

Jessica
Administrator in Honduras
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent System for Low Price

The ease of using the virtual desktop app without the hassel that other phone systems have. Users are able to set their own caller id which is a huge help when needing to change numbers

The biggest con of all, is the difficulty to add or change virtual numbers. In a call center that has to change numbers often, it is a huge hassle to have to go through the sales rep every time there is a need to make a change.

Nick
CEO in Kanada
, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helps Keep Up With Calls

Helps receive and monitor calls on mobile even after hours. This way you can do call backs to keep clients happy. Very good for small business with a lot of time on mobile, busy office or fieldwork.

Lag in call re-direct to mobile which may be frustrating to clients calling in as well as poor call quality.

Jan
IT Manager in
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

8x8 is ok but FOnality is better

easy to use as plug and play. can easily set up voicemails. can log in remotely even if outside the network

very limited features compared to Fonality. Does not have hud software where you can easily chat with other colleagues.

Chase
Account Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Used for a while.

Used this product for a while and overall it worked well but wasnt as fully featured as some products

Other competitors products have more features and function better when combined with other softwares.

Alan
Quelle: GetApp
jet
IT Manager in USA

8x8 a reliable phone solution

It is also affordable and flexible in terms of pricing. 8x8 is easy to operate and is very scalable. It integrates with a variety of office tools.

There is no 24/7 support and limited phone selection. The queing option is also limited. Other additional features can cost.