Über MailClark

Erlaubt deinem Team das Senden und Empfangen von E-Mails, Tweets, Twitter Direktnachrichten und Facebook-Nachrichten ohne Slack zu verlassen.

Erfahre mehr über MailClark

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu MailClark

4,9

MailClark hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MailClark bereits verwendet?

Andy R.
Andy R.
Executive Producer/Audio-Visual Alchemist in USA
Medienproduktion

Mailclark gets my clients who won't adopt slack, onto Slack. And that keeps me out of my inbox.

I can respond to email within Slack. That's powerful. I used to miss e-mails from important clients occasionally - but Mailclark's got a better eye on my inbox than I do - and since Slack is my home base, I don't have to task-switch to read (I don't respond from Slack, but I could.)

I would say that I don't like the pricing - but they recently updated it - the only reason I don't upgrade to a paid version is that I don't have enough communication to justify it - but the price is reasonable for a service that is awesome.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Andy, Thank you for your review! If you need help to start answering from Slack, let us know, we'd be happy to share some tips :)

Paul A.
Paul A.
CEO in Frankreich
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Customer Service I've seen online, and boy have I tried a lot of services !

Kommentare: No need to check dozens of different email adresses everyday : everything is in slack, and manageable by everyone on our team. Possibility to exchange with non slack people through email, without leaving slack.

Mailclark lets me get all my team's email directly in Slack, canceling the need to check multiple inboxes, multiple times per day. It makes us save time, and we really appreciate the possibility to do the same with Facebook Messages / Twitter accounts.

I'd very much like to have a feature in which I could list all the conversations I've had with customers, partners that we deal with through Mailclark. For frequent conversations you can just leave a channel open, but for customer support it'd be great to be able to search for a contact and land directly in the slack channel dedicated to them, this way we'd have access to the chat history, etc. Would also very much like to be able to merge Facebook Messenger and Email channels when they're for the same customer.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Paul, thank you for your detailed feedback. You can give this feature a try: Type an email address in a DM to MailClark. MailClark will tell you whether you're written to this person and in which channel(s). Is it what you're looking for? Thank you your suggestion on common channels for Messenger + Email (FYI we already offer this feature for Twitter + Email).

Phil D.
CEO in Australien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great slack app

Kommentare: Emails in one place

Mailclark is easy to use, setup is as simple as creating email addresses and then chasing your apps to send to these email addresses instead.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Phil, Thank you for your review! If you ever have questions about MailClark, we'd be happy to help!

Franz-robert V.
Lead ux, senior dev in Niederlande

It just works, and it keeps getting better

Kommentare: All communications in one channel : slack!

I love the way the team handles support, kudos for that. Also love seeing the improvements coming along during the time we've been using it (most memorable are the intro of threaded replies, smtp support). And like I stated earlier, it just works. It does what you expect and is reliable doing so.

Reply with attachments is not very intuitive. Also sometimes we get a bit too much mail and lose track of what we've replied to already (use it mostly for support request)

Antwort von MailClark

Hey Franz, thank you from the whole team! About attachments, if you're using our new 'conversation threading' option, you'll see a new "Attach a file" button which makes things much easier. Also, we hope you'll enjoy the new feature we just released (if you've turned on 'conversation threading'): MailClark now alerts you when new messages are left unanswered. Finally, did you know you can mark your emails as done ¿ ? So you can easily see the ones still waiting for action.

Jason F.
Director of Business Development in Albanien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great addition to our Slack team

Kommentare: Streamlining email communication from remote chapters into one platform. I can access all email accounts from one location.

It's been great using this software and seeing them listen to feedback and continue to add new features along the way. Their customer support team is able to help anytime I have a question. I look forward to continuing to use the software and helping them grow as well.

Currently the only thing I'm waiting on is custom email signatures per inbox which I've suggested and talked to them about.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Jason, we¿ve taken good note of your feedback indeed. We¿ll keep you updated, thank you for your review!

Moe M.
Staff Engineer in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The product is easy to use, it has 100% success rate (no undelivered mail), also, there is no delay.

Kommentare: Our client's send us work order through email, those work order related emails are automatically forwarded to a specific slack channel. That way emails from clients never get lost.

Ease of use, no undelivered mail so far, no lag in delivery.

Per month charge is little steep, especially when the email volume is limited, tiered pricing would be better

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Moe, thank you for your feedback, this is really interesting since we¿re always looking to improve our pricing. If we make a change, you'll be among the first to know!

Simon T.
CEO in Australien

Best MS Teams App!

Kommentare: We fast became fans of MailClark and it's a big efficiency gain for us. Our email system is probably a bit more complex compared to typical setups but their support team is fantastic and they were very prompt and helpful getting us started. I highly recommend MailClark for anyone considering integration with MS Teams!

Simple yet super useful add-in for groups using MS Teams, perfect for keeping on top of shared mailboxes. Really like the additional email capabilities and tidy interface, we were also very pleasantly surprised to find that the emails sent from Teams are synced in our mailboxes by default and can meet our internal compliance requirements.

None, I wish that we found MailClark earlier!

Antwort von MailClark

Thanks a lot Simon for your feedback! If you ever have questions about MailClark, we'd be happy to help!

Pedro henrique D.
Director in Spanien
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The the easiest way to...

Kommentare: We made many innovative notifications workflow for our tourism company.

Implement a notification system for slack. And also the facebook messenger and mail response integration is very solid, maybe not as easy for every single user to understand immediately, but as it works people will get it and it will be nice tu use on slack if you have teams sharing responsibilities.

Not a big complaint but it is still not a user friendly power house. Works great.

Charlie K.
Dir. Special Projects in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Easy on-boarding, prompt response. Does what it says it does.

Kommentare: quicker response times to customers, less need to ping other staff multiple times, since they see the incoming mails too.

Slack integration makes it easy to have multiple people participate in handling incoming queries. Built in help menu is also a plus.

Unable to initiate a general tweet - can only retweet or reply to others. That's the biggest opportunity for improvement IMHO.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Charly, thank you for your feedback! We've added your suggestion to our feature requests' list¿we¿ll keep you updated of course.

Anthony A.
Head of Operations in Mauritius
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great!

Kommentare: Its awesome and real value for money

Love that its so simple to integrate and use, especially that its on MS Teams and there is no need to login into the actual social media platform

Cannot use it currently to reply to Facebook Page posts....

Antwort von MailClark

Thank you Anthony for your kind feedback! We've taken good note of the Facebook post request, we'll see what we can do about this and let you know if we happen to release such an option :)

Paolo arnaldo D.
CEO in Italien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never reply to facebook messages from facebook anymore

It's awesome, I can be immatedly informed when someone write me on facebook and reply to my customers together with my collegues

everything work as expected, sometimes it's hard to configure but nothing too hard.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Andrew, Thanks a lot for your support! You can also connect your Twitter account or any email address if you want. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. Merci et à bientôt.

Wessel V.
IT Admin in Niederlande

Simple, smart

Easy inbox of all your social accounts. Plus you can react easily to incoming messages from all your social accounts

Mail function can be better. It is easy to react, but the from address is not easy to adjust. It can be seen as spam

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Wessel, thank you for your review! Have you tried our new 'Connect an existing account' feature? The setup is much easier. Feel free to contact us via a Slack DM to MailClark if you need help.

Andrew P.
Project Managment Committee: Mahout, Member in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Fantastic Customer Service helped me configure for my needs.

Kommentare: I'm a Project Mangament Committee Member of Apache Mahout, a Top Level ASF Project for solving large scale distributed machine learning problems. Apache projects should record any messages on their lists. I needed to have each message sent to that list.

Customer service is amazing. No need for a mail server to set up outgoing or incoming hooks.

Its a bit verbose, I' like for an option for the channel to just say eg. "bot" or "MailClark". other than that its great.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Andrew, Thanks a lot for your feedback! Happy to know you like MailClark. Merci beaucoup.

Omar Y.
Executive Director in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable

Kommentare: MailClark helps reduce the hunting around on different platforms and makes it easy to collaborate.

This is a vital product for our workflow and makes life so much simpler.

I wish it could capture comments left on my facebook page.

Antwort von MailClark

Thanks a lot Omar! We are happy to help you.

Tracey M.
Social Media Manager in Neuseeland
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very positive

Kommentare: save time

once set up no further work needs doing. This means I can easily just let it run and do its thing to save me time every day.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Tracey, Thank you for your support! Remember you can join our team whenever you need support or to share your suggestions to make MailClark even better!

Barbara R.
Head of Customer Success in USA

Great way to respond to emails via Slack, I love it

Kommentare: My team is more productive using MailClark to track responses to users on our application.

I love being able to respond to emails in Slack.

I only wish the customized signature feature had some more formatting options.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Barbara, thanks a lot for your support, we are glad to hear that MailClark is helping you and your team! Have you noticed the formatting options that come with the signature settings? You'll find more details here: https://mailclark.ai/help/article/99yrf10dxl and feel free to drop us a message at support@mailclark.ai if you need further help :) Have a nice day!

Adam R.
Java Developer in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I'm using mailclark for forwarding mail, like a big mail box

Kommentare: Easy to receive and use mailboxes.

Nice theme, easy to use. It's nice that i can send emails from slack, and receive them on this platform too.

I didn't found a good tutorial how to use it, and community is too small for now. But after they will grow up, this product will be great.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Adam, you¿re right, we should create more tutorials for our users. Have you seen our quick start guides e.g. https://mailclark.ai/help/quick-start-guide or https://mailclark.ai/help/email-groups-in-slack?

Aaron S.
Developer / Performer in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using MailClark to notify us of email messages generated from our webform

The software has been working flawlessly since implementation. We are able to deliver specific email messages received to our Slack users without the need to login to gmail.

Antwort von MailClark

Hi Aaron, thank you for your review! Feel free to reach us via a Slack DM to MailClark if you ever need support!