Smart Content Curation through machine learning

Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Claude W.
Account Director
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Stackla is great at aggregating the best social content. Part of a next generation content management suite of platforms now on the market, Stackla is driving content curation through machine learning. As a medium and large business, you can categorise content to create a UGC library. It's great for hyper-personalisation and engagement tracking.

Nachteile: I think the idea is great, the industry is still behind. Stackla is leading in travel and tourism, but does not have a strong presence in other industries such as retail.

User Generated Content

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Courtney C.
Staff Writer, TheBoot.com
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like being able to see what our customers capture while on property. I like that Stackla makes it easy to integrate user generated content into my social plan and share those posts on our website.

Vorteile: I love that all of my user generated content is pulled to one central location. I can push the posts that I like to our website.

Nachteile: It takes a lot of clicking to get to the "title" portion where you actually see the user generated content. Once there it gets easier to navigate.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Graduate Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Stackla has made it easy to share awesome content straight to my website or business tvs.

Vorteile: I like this software because it allows me to filter the social media posts that show up on my website using my hashtag.

Nachteile: Every once in a while it will freeze if I am going through posts too​ quick and I will have to go back and redo them all!