Filtern nach:

Über Stackla

A user-generated content marketing platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing.

Erfahre mehr über Stackla

Claude W.
Account Director
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2018

"Smart Content Curation through machine learning"

Vorteile: Stackla is great at aggregating the best social content. Part of a next generation content management suite of platforms now on the market, Stackla is driving content curation through machine learning. As a medium and large business, you can categorise content to create a UGC library. It's great for hyper-personalisation and engagement tracking.

Nachteile: I think the idea is great, the industry is still behind. Stackla is leading in travel and tourism, but does not have a strong presence in other industries such as retail.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2018
Courtney C.
Staff Writer, TheBoot.com
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"User Generated Content"

Kommentare: I like being able to see what our customers capture while on property. I like that Stackla makes it easy to integrate user generated content into my social plan and share those posts on our website.

Vorteile: I love that all of my user generated content is pulled to one central location. I can push the posts that I like to our website.

Nachteile: It takes a lot of clicking to get to the "title" portion where you actually see the user generated content. Once there it gets easier to navigate.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Director of Digital Marketing
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Great when it works"

Kommentare: It was great until it stopped working because Stackla was violating Facebook’s terms of service.

Vorteile: Stackla was our go-to for aggregating user-generated content for over a year. Once set up, the interface was easy to use and allowed our team to easily acquire rights to Instagram images to reuse in our digital marketing. It also archived all of our permissions so we could easily reference them.

Nachteile: Our biggest downside of using Stackla was that the platform was cut off for about a month from the Instagram API because Stackla had violated Facebook’s terms of service. For how much we use UGC, we could not afford to work with a vendor that could go offline for such large periods of time. We ended up switching to another company.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Graduate Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2018

"Easy to use "

Kommentare: Stackla has made it easy to share awesome content straight to my website or business tvs.

Vorteile: I like this software because it allows me to filter the social media posts that show up on my website using my hashtag.

Nachteile: Every once in a while it will freeze if I am going through posts too​ quick and I will have to go back and redo them all!

• Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Scott B.
Marketing Specialist
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"Good for User Generated Content, Some Implementation Struggles"

Kommentare: Pretty good. Easy to use, very user friendly.

Vorteile: Stackla makes it very easy to look at user generated content. All content is automatically collected and you are able to approve or reject content based on what you are looking for. Stackla will also tell you if it thinks that the sentiment of the post is good or bad. User friendly and nice looking platform.

Nachteile: Recently this program ran into a problem with gathering content from Facebook and Instagram. Not too sure what happened, but that hindered our ability to gather pictures and content.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2019