Über Inkling Systems

Optimize employee training and onboarding program with training content authoring and management tools, usage analytics, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Inkling Systems

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Inkling Systems bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Training and Development Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Inkling is a great, interactive Onboarding Tool

Inkling has many different formatting options so that we can create our InkDocs to our company standards. It is easy to create multiple projects and then to distribute amongst our different departments (Sales & CS). I find it easy to use the distribution rules when adding users to projects. I like how interactive Inkling can be when it comes to user content (quizzes, multiple choice, buttons, etc.). Inkling makes learning fun and interesting! The customer service is excellent! Our rep is always easy to connect with and will work internally to handle our requests in a timely manner. Our rep is also eager to show us new features that might be beneficial, which we appreciate!

At times it is difficult to edit content. We often want to copy information from one project to another and I find myself having to go into the coding of the project in order to do so. There is a lot of room for error when working in coding as opposed to just being able to copy and paste material. We used to have issues with user content (fill in the blanks) not saving, which has since been resolved!

Raquel Z.
Editor in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, some quirks

Kommentare: Works well to have multiple people working on the same item and the templates help standardize different items when there are multiple writers or editors on a project.

It is very intuitive and integrates well with the customer-facing application.

I do wish that there was an autosave feature. Further, unable to copy and paste text external to the software and it does not integrate with third-party spell-checkers such as Grammarly. There is also sometimes a delay following command input, but you only end up waiting for only a second or two.

Jessica A.
Teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Online Textbook?

Easy to Navigate, Allows for display of multiple media types, Allows for easy updates to fix bugs, Downloading files is counter intuitive

Does not provide all the tools that teachers would appreciate. For example it allows for quizzes/practice problems but has no way to report results. Does not allow customization

Silvanus C.
Student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Convenient to have Textbooks on Cellphone

Kommentare: The convenience of a customized ebook with chapters I can purchase is great for students who need to budget against high tuition costs.

I’m able to download my entire textbook on my cellphone. Some of the chapters are free when you download the book. Because I only have to download the chapters I need instead the entire book. It’s cheaper versus buying an entire book or ebook online.

Navigating from page to page can be difficult at times because a back tab isn’t visible. The content page isn’t visible when you open the app but instead the latest chapter you purchased is visible. That can be problematic when trying to navigate between chapters you purchased for the book.