Über Dessert POS

Das perfekte Restaurant-POS für kleine und mittlere Restaurants und Bars. A&B POS ist bewährt und reich an Funktionen. Entwickelt, um Dinge einfacher zu machen.

Erfahre mehr über Dessert POS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Dessert POS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jaime S.
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

More Than Pleased With My POS Company

Kommentare: Full training , complete installation done , don't have to worry about throwing cables nor installing anything by my self. everything is well organized when they install , technicians are bilingual. After installing everything i don't have to wait another week for training, They do it the next day , when the lady arrives for our training she's really friendly, speaks Spanish & english, she had no problem doing 2 training the same days . One in Spanish for our speaking Spanish employees & one in english for the rest of our employees. She wasn't rushing at all , she was patient with our speed of learning the system. first issue we had with our system there was a technician in my restaurant the same day i called and reported it, GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Joseph M.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My restaurant it’s more organized

5 letztes Jahr

What I like the most about Dessert POS is that it’s very practical to use. My employees learn how to use it very quickly. This software is a lifesaver because it helps me automatically have Happy hour at my restaurant due to the facility of having it set up.

All systems have issues and I can’t really complaint about it.

Joshua van D.

Exelent

As an owner that's trying to spend less time in the business this software allows me to do that. The highlights for me are the ease of accessing the reporting, how intuitive the program is for our employees, our tips have doubled, and have online ordering! The expediting screen in the kitchen has really cut down on our mistakes and ticket times. Everyone we've worked with from the initial sales call, through the training and customer service has been spot on. You guys are running a great business and I know you guys will continue to rapidly grow.

Team is very profesional

Thanks

Samanthas R.

Totally Recommend It !!

Kommentare: A&B POS Solutions is a great company , can't complain about anything. Customer service is available 24/7 , never have to wait longer then 5 minutes to talk to a technical support representative MOST IMPORTANT there technical support department is BILINGUAL
TOTALLY RECOMMEND A&B POS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Nabel Y.
President in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Inventory, Reporting, Realtime Data, Stock/Availability, Transactions

Finally it was a POS that thought through this system and put everything we could have wanted into one POS, and that's why we switched to A&B POS.

I didn't know before the software existed

Tks

Cindy V.

BEST POS SYSTEM

Kommentare: Free Tech Support 24/7

A&B POS is very simple and user friendly payment system for businesses likerestaurants and coffee shops. It makes your business run that much smoothly. I just want to say than you for your service and product.

Tsk

Lorena H.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Cant Imagine A Better Product & Service Out There

Kommentare: A&B POS has every future i was looking for my restaurant, very easy to learn & to teach my employees how to use it