Google drive is my daily perosonal and work related cloud storage and always

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Kevin W.
Software Engineer
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall google drive is my key cloud storage, very well integrated into all my devices. And I am using it as part of my daily life, both personally and professionally. I would like to share it with my friends, families and colleagues. It also has a great integration with gmail which I am using to access emails and sharing documents.

Vorteile: 1. It has very advanced and strong security, you can upload files and limited different levels of access (read, write, etc) to you and your friends.
2. It has a very easy way to share documents with friends, by click a link to generate a tiny url that can be sent via email, sms, and all other chat programs.
3. It supports all types of documents, such as powerpoint, spreadsheet, word documents, pdf, and there are a huge library you can install extensions for more types of documents.
4. you can easily map local drive and it will take care of the synchronisation, and you don't need to do any extra work to have your documents available everywhere online.
5. excellent integration with gmail, you can insert documents from gmail text editor, also you can download and save attachment directly into google drive.

Nachteile: 1. Sometimes after I uploaded word documents, the format is messed up, it might be because the different format between Google and Microsoft office.
2. Sometimes it failed to upload from my mobile and asking me to provide feedbacks. But it never get fixed or improved. I would like to see more support from Google's team.
3. Permission management is a bit confusing, it is hard to have a overview which extensions have what permissions in google drive.

Incredible Value

Bewertet am 31.12.2019
Craig H.
Owner/Operator
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to have a central place to keep important documents in a central repository that is available from any device has been a lifesaver for my mobile and dynamic business. More importantly, it provides a simple collaboration space for me to work with clients, engineers and others. Easy for all to access, and simple for me to manage permissions and access.

Vorteile: I've use Google Drive in support of my sailing charter business for over three years. I use it as a document repository for the vessel's technical manuals and maintenance records. I also use it to collaborate with clients on itineraries and activities for their charters. It serves as the system of record for my contract repository.

Recently I began a real estate development project, an LLC with multiple partners. For that project we use it as a document repository and collaboration space for design and materials tracking.
There are many things that I love about the platform. Specifically; the level of access control, integration with Sheets, it's ability to handle MS documents (while I don't have MS Office products) and it's ease of portability between devices - phone, tablet and laptop. Because I am frequently at sea, the ability to synch offline copies is a tremendous benefit. But perhaps the greatest thing is the cost. I pay less than $2.00 per month for 100 gig of storage!

Nachteile: The only thing that I don't care for is it's performance in Chrome running on a Windows 10 machine. It is much faster on a native Android device, but truthfully, I credit that issue to Windows rather than Drive

The Cheapest Robust Cloud Storage

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Alexander C.
IT Consultant
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Google Drive has never let me down, for secure storage of my files to sharing important documents to clients securely.

Vorteile: For non-business users, it is mostly free! The packages after the free limited storage are incredibly cheap, you won't notice them out of your bank account. For business users, the amount of storage that can be had for such a small dint into most project's budget is greater than many will need. We have used Google Drive in conjunction with RPA to great effect.

Nachteile: It isn't as seemless in integrating with Office tools like OneDrive is, however this is to be expected. Windows often does like to shut Google Sync down before it has completed too.

Uploads, deleting, and transfers are cumbersome.

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Kiersten A.
Vermögensverwaltung

Kommentare: Daily benefits, it is just that one day to the next I am not sure what I am going to receive and how fast.

Vorteile: Access and the fact that it is free is wonderful, however like most Google apps it is not a polished product.

Nachteile: The processes of uploading (automatically), deleting, scrolling, and downloading are tedious as they have to be done by checking each file. Deleting is done by batch but be careful because after you have checked many it takes a while to actually delete and you may get an error and have to redo it over and over. Downloading is ridiculous I have not found any other way to download a file other than one (1) at a time, which would take me literally days. Scrolling is through files is like looking at a dial up page. For those who do not know what a dial up is... imagine a line by line upload..... it is enough to make the most patient person impatient. Finally uploading is sporadic at best no consistency in Drive whatsoever. Like Dropbox there is no add-ons when it comes to sound so what you get is all you get. I am not sure how hard it is to add-on functionable services, but if your able to upload video and or sound files how about thinking just a bit farther and realize that sound is very intricate and different for everyone. Some people have hearing issues some people don't.... It is not rocket science, or maybe it is... In closing, it seems to me that Google is an amazing company that is a MEGA innovator. I don't believe the internet and all of our media and access to everything on the internet would have happened without Google they have kept their promise of no ads to date. I would like to see GOOGLE finish an app, and I mean completely they have the staff and resources.

Google Drive is the Best Online Storage

Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Supun S.
Student
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I recommend using Google Drive for the people who looking for cloud storage. I did not face any problem when using it. You can afford 15GB free storage when you creating account. There is nothing to be afraid. All the data you upload to the drive is private and highly secured. Data will not lost or change with time. Best place to keep your important files, backups. If you want to transfer a file between two computers and you do not have any pen drive, just upload the file to the Drive and download it from the other computer. I think Google Drive is the best solution for the cloud storage.

Vorteile: In my experience, I think Google drive is the most popular online data storing service available all around the world. Major reasons for its popularity are the features offered by the Google Drive to its users. Any person who creates a Google E-mail account (Gmail) will automatically receive a 15GB from Google Drive online storage space. This storage is allocated to the user free of charge. 15GB is enough for our daily activities. If we want more space we can buy more storing space from Google and it is cheap. Google drive is a cloud service and we can access our storage from anywhere in the world. Only we need is an internet connection and smartphone or computer. Privacy and security of the stored data is very high. Also we can share files in our drive with others. We can get a link to the file that we need to share and we can send the link. In this case, they can only visit the file I shared and other files in the Google Drive are private.

Nachteile: I am using Google Dive over a long period of time. But I did not find any issues with that. There were some minor bugs in period that Google Drive was introduced. Google team is fixing every small bug regularly and release updates. Therefore I cannot point out any problem related to that. Some could have problems related to the interface of the Drive. But that is fine because Google Drive has a simple user interface. Other than that, no any issues.

The absolute best free cloud storage perod

Christophere L.
founder of vangogh get it
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with google drive has been So awesome tat words can not describe I cant without exaggeration put a number on how many times there were things that I thought were lost forever and low and behold I go into my google drive looking for something down the line and there it is like a diamond in the rough just waiting to be uncovered. Google If I could shake your hand for every time you made my life easier or brought myself joy because my resume was on my account or something like that my hand would be in pain by the end I tilt my hat and raise my glass say this cheers for you thank you google for changing all our lives in so many positive ways

Vorteile: What is there not to like its free cloud storage, it connects to everything because google is everywhere, it is useful in 101 ways and some and oh yeah did I say it was free. Every time I think I have figured out all the ways that I can use this to make my life more efficient, and bringing my time management up another notch i discover another use for it. just another real life example ironically enough it was only a few hours ago, for college classes I had to edit a document and input my my own personal info well I had a hold up google docs wasn't excepting my file format directly but it would through a 3rd party trusted software input 102nd use for google drive. A life saver is exactly what that was, another our huge use would be our phones would be over loaded fairly instant if we didn't utilize google drive or what would we do when we drop the phone into water that puddle or left our phone at the outing with your friends you know where all those contacts are that are backed up that giving you the little bit of comfort knowing not all is lost and giving that little bit of comfort makes all the difference in a time like that

Nachteile: Truthfully I have nothing bad to say about google drive If i did ever have problems with it, it was so long ago that those bugs were worked out and.. !t was so long ago that I do not even recollect

Cloud Storage for all your Data Needs

Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Keith V.
Systems Administrator
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Google Drive is fast, easy to use and very robust as it acts like another DRIVE on your computer (if you install the software) and is easily accessible from just about any device, mobile included. Overall, if you are looking for a cloud based solution, Google Drive is literally at the top of the group here!

Vorteile: Google Drive is a great cloud based storage solution. It allows businesses and students to utilize safe, fast and user friendly storage that's quicker and simpler than USB thumb drives. This solution can be used from a phone, laptop, Chromebook or PC and is super easy to pop open, save files, copy files and move files to and from Google Drive using your various devices. If you pay for use, Google Drive opens up to being one of the best and most useful software/cloud based storage solutions ever made.

Nachteile: The free tier of the software/cloud solution is severely limited in every way possible. It's more of a preview of what you can do with Google Drive. That's not much of a complaint considering most people looking for a cloud based solution are also likely willing to pay for it.

The best cloud storage service

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Malinda S.
Station Master
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Three years ago I decided to use google drive and so far my experience on this is absolutely perfect. As station masters we are dealing with documents up to a certain extent and the help google drive gives me throughout my career is great. Specially it made my mind peaceful of knowing that I won't forget any document to carry and all my documents are stored in a safe place. I do mobile photography as one of my hobbies and I don't need any additional SD cards for my phone because I can store them in drive. I have never experienced any loss of files that I stored due to software failure. My overall experience of using google drive is really positive and I would like to recommend anyone who is willing to use a cloud storage which works flawlessly almost 100% of the time.

Vorteile: Google drive is the best advanced cloud storage service which gives us free 15GB storage. As a station master I handle lots of confidential files that cannot be saved in a local machine with the fear of being stolen. Laptops and hard drives can be destroyed or stolen and anyone who has access to it can view and modify files. Also if there is meeting and if I forgot to take my pen-drive which contains the documents, that's a big problem. For all these problems I decided to use a google drive as the cloud storage few years back. When I moved to use it; it made my life really easier and thank god I don't need to worry anymore. I'm using the free feature set provided by google drive and those features are enough for me. For me, the best feature is sharing google docs and slides that are stored in cloud with my team. I can provide edit privilege to do the changes and using logs I can track the changes made to the files. File and folder sharing is really simple. Just a right click and select whatever the option I need. All the people that I involve with are not techy. So by sharing a link make them easier because what they just need to do is click that link and to the editing.They don't need to download documents, do the editing and upload them again. The syncing capability automatically sync my information with the devices that my account logged in and the services that I connected to google drive like google docs, sheets, slides and whatsapp make backups and save daily.

Nachteile: The uploading and downloading time is bit high for the larger files and it highly depends on the internet speed as well. Sometimes it's bit confusing to figure out which files I have shared publicly and which files not. To be honest that is the only issue that I have experienced with google drive.

A great option for storage, organization and collaboration.

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Ken I.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I used to worry about storing my business files locally, as hard drives will eventually fail - and backups are sometimes cumbersome. Google's file sync alleviated that issue, and now I store all of my files 'in the cloud' whether or not they're on my local device. My business files are organized and searchable, sharable and even 'readable/playable' via Drive, so even if the recipient doesn't have a photo viewer or word processor (does anyone even call them that anymore), they're still able to do what they need to do through their browser. Google Drive and it's associated apps have completely replaced my office suite of software and alternate cloud storage. It's so easy to use and just works. All of the time.

Vorteile: Along with the very generous free allotment of storage, Google Drive offers synchronization as well.

Nachteile: The only downside I can think of with Drive is that not all feature sets are available to folks who simply refuse to login via Google. That said, you can still share links to your files with anyone - logged into Google or not.

Storage, Access and Integrations Without Excess Security Concerns

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Vernessa T.
Freelance Writer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I don't use the encryption features but glad they are there if I ever want to. I use Google Drive to store docs for myself, the Board of Directors at a small nonprofit, and my clients. Because it is so tightly integrated with the other G-Suite apps, it is easy for several of us to make chances to shared documents without uploading and downloading. I also like how a group of documents can be selected and downloaded all at once.

Vorteile: Google Drive is free under certain circumstances and fee for additional storage is more than reasonable. Google is a trusted name and security breaches are virtually unheard of. I use Google Drive over the web and connected to my devices. It just works without a bunch of configuration headaches. And it's integrated into everything! From my project management app to my CrM, integrations abound, are simple to incorporate, and whatever you uploaded is quickly available (and not corrupted).

Nachteile: There's not much to dislike. It does what it's supposed to do. One thing I think could be improved is folder and file selection. Manipulating files is not as clean and siple as it should be. They could take a page out of the file mansgement apps and softwares to get thus right.

Collaboration is easy with Google Drive

Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Recruiter Specialist
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with using Google Drive. It helped me and the teams I've been working with organize better, collaborate easier and share files flawlessly.

Vorteile: Google Drive is the storage application used within the Google ecosystem. I use it to easily share documents and files with the people I work with. The application supports files created from within itself (Sheets, Docs, etc) or files that are uploaded by the user. In the first case, the file is created instantly and ready to work with, in the case of a user upload, it does depend on the file size but I would say it becomes available pretty fast also.
I would consider Google Drive a meta-application because, in the case of working with other Google Products from within Drive, it's a wrapper that offers aditional functionalities like commenting on files, seeing who is online and working and facilitates direct messaging.
Organizing files and sharing them is pretty easily done also - it uses folders and it is always possible to see who has access to what, to restrict access to 'view only' or to take it out entirely.
The application is practically available everywhere - web, desktop, tablet and mobile (both iOS and Android).

Nachteile: On the downside, it uses the storage within your Google account, which is shared with other applications (and, in my experience, e-mails that have a lot of attachments take quite a lot of space). Aditional space is, though, available with the payed version which would make this downside non-existant.
Another downside is that the application requires internet access at all times in order to fully function. There can be situations where, if the internet connection is lost, the same file can be duplicated with different changes made in each of them.

Great product for cloud collaboration

Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Director of Operations
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Google drive has been a great solution to our file management needs. It's ease of use and share-ability make it my go to soultion for cloud storages.

Vorteile: Google drive offers a great resource for sharing files in my organization. It has saved us the need for on-site file storage. The drive is also vehicle that we can use to share files and information with vendors and customers.

Nachteile: I would enjoy a feature that would allow you to see more details about a file in the drive platform (ie file type). This is available if you have the drive extension on your file explorer, but would be nice to have in the cloud also.

The only reasonably priced file sharing solution for media companies

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Maya K.
Managing Director
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Google Drive has been an integral part of our company since 2015, a year after we started. For a media company, file space racks up FAST. Especially since we are keeping all the original audio files. We find ourselves quickly using up all our dropbox space. We explore self-hosted solutions like OwnCloud but we cannot risk having our physical server or hard disks fail on us. Usually I do not trust services that touts unlimited storages, but from Google, I will trust.

Vorteile: The cost is the main pros of this service. At the low price of $12/user/month, we get access to email, an entire office suite as well as unlimited file storage via Google Drive. The download speed is fast, I mean, it's by Google, what else do I need to say.

Nachteile: Frankly, there is no much cons that I have. It works exactly like dropbox but at a fraction of it's cost and comes with more features.

Great Cloud Storage

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Drive is a joy to use and it's been an invaluable part of my business. Our email server has size limitations on outgoing messages, so Drive is the best way to share files in that situation.

Vorteile: The cloud storage is great, and the integrations with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Calendar are great too. It's easy to organize files, and the "recent" and "shared with me" tabs are very useful for quickly finding items. As with all Google products, search within the app is also very robust and helpful.

Nachteile: Sometimes sharing documents using a link feels less than secure, even though it warns you that anyone with the link can access the files. It would be nice to have more granular sharing controls. It would also be nice to be able to automatically disable sharing after a set number of days.

A solid choice for a backup solution for small businesses

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Russell T.
Owner / inspector
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I on and off looked for a backup solution for the many many thousands of photos I take during home inspections. I needed to back up photos from my work phone (Android) automatically while retaining folder structures. I was convinced I needed to solve my backup issue with Google Photos and spent a lot of time looking for ways to backup photos automatically WHILE retaining a folder structure (I didn't want to have to manually create Albums). Then I looked at other solutions like Dropbox and may others. The final straw was when I left a laptop on a plane and low and behold, nobody turned it in. I lost a lot of valuable photos. So I got serious. I finally figured out that using Google Drive, I can use third party apps such as Autosync for Google Drive on my Android phone that will automatically do what I want. Now, life is bueno. I sleep easy at night and have stopped checking daily to make sure things backed up.

Vorteile: I like that I have multiple ways to access Google Drive. I can access it from computer, phone, the app, the Internet. I like that I can easily change between Drive accounts as well. I keep personal and business separate. I also like that there are multiple ways to auto backup to Drive. I use an app on my business phone called Drive Sync that automatically detects new files in a certain directory, and backs them up retaining the folder structure to a designated Drive location. That's something I was unable to accomplish with Google Photos.

Nachteile: I'd have to say I am not super jazzed about the sharing functionality. I take videos of part of our inspection process on homes and share them with clients. If the client does not have a Google account, sometimes it does not automatically allow them to view using the link that gets sent with the invite unless I take extra steps and create a link and set it so that anyone can view it. I'd like to be able to have some settings where I can default that anyone with the invite link or email can view the files / video. I would not have to go through so many steps each time I share a file. It also seems the same functionality is not available on the drive app through my Android phone as there is when I use a computer and access it. It seems there are more features for sharing when I use the computer. I think they could use some streamlining on the sharing features. The other thing I am a little puzzled by is why doesn't Google Drive have a robust auto backup solution that his highly configurable. I am a Google business customer, and I figured this would be something beneficial to include with either Drive or an enhanced business version of Drive tools.

Flexible Document Sync storage and Collab tool

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Eduardo, jr. T.
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started with the free version bundled with Gmail. We eventually went full G Suite. Drive was a great value solution for us. We use it together with Sheets and Forms. We collaborate in real-time on Docs. It supports everything we need for syncing and saving files. For backups, we do use a different solution. But for syncing files, most of it is on Drive.

Vorteile: Whether you're a freelancer using the free version or you're a small business subscribing to G Suite, Google Drive is a great flexible tool for syncing files and collaborating. Our primary use for Google Drive is for syncing files between computers. Collaborating with team members is also seamless with Drive's integration with Google Sheets and Docs. Buying into the whole G Suite set of tools makes for incredible value for money. Google Drive is part of the reason G Suite is such a great value for small businesses.

Nachteile: While a lot of small businesses have adopted the Google ecosystem in their stack, they still have to deal with other companies who may still be using MS Office. Drive does not work as well as we want it to with MS Office documents, especially Excel files with formulas and pivots. If most of your clients are on the Microsoft side of things, you may want to consider Office365.

Google Drive is an essential business tool

Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Lindsie B.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Drive is an essential tool for me in my business and personal life. I trust that everything I do is backed up and it makes it very easy to find what I need at any time from anywhere. I also don't have to bring my work laptop home with me because I can access my documents from my personal computer. This means I don't have to worry about forgetting my gear at home and being dead in the water at work. I also use drive to make company wide accessible folder for policies ,procedures, surveys, newsletters, etc so people can find what they need without having to print things out and waste paper and things can be updated instantly accross the whole company.

Vorteile: I can access all of my files where ever I am. I can easily sign in from any computer or phone, and since drive syncs with folders already existing on my devices, I don't need to move anything around or change my file set up to get it to back up appropriately. It had a decent amount of free space with it and makes it easy to change between accounts (personal and work) so I can find what I need. It syncs with a variety of other frequently used software, such as the rest of the google suite, slack etc. and has lots of options for sharing or hiding access to files.

Nachteile: I don't like that I can't have my files / folders sorted differently. The sorting method I choose gets applied to the entire contents of my drive, so I can't have my folders sorted alphabetically but the contents sorted by date simultaneously. I also struggle to find a way to organize the files and folders shared with me more appropriately. Mostly, everything is just dumped in one 'shared with me' section and it can be annoying to find something. I also wish i could customize notifications on a document by document basis (when others edit it) instead of a general 'notify me or not' for all documents.

Google Drive brings organization and piece of mind to members and Board

Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Tomas H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before incorporating Google Drive into the organization, most of the record keeping was kept in binders as paper copies. As you can imagine, over time this is very inefficient and can lead to document loss, etc. Once we reorganized and brought Google Drive on board, we were able to reduce our paper copy/usage by about 90%. Even the items that we still needed initial paper copies of, were scanned once completed and scanned into the Drive share. This eliminated the paper binders and boxes of old documents in the first year. Because of the ease of use, built in security and ability to share, our members are more informed about the organization business and standing. We have been able to maintain a better level of "transparency" with our members and donors alike. Having documents readily available on mobile platforms has saved us time as we're able to deliver information donation forms, ledgers, or any data requested, on the fly in seconds, whereas prior, it might take days to track down the correct document, make copies, and then mail it. Using Google Drive has given us a much more "professional" stance, and increased our standing with donors and members alike. Finally, Google Drive has saved us countless hours in administration in every aspect from yearly audits, to policy and by-laws. We often wonder how we did it "before" Drive.

Vorteile: Ease of use, because most of our users were already Gmail users, the adoption and integration of Drive into the organization was easy. File sharing, security, customer service and support have all been great.

Nachteile: The only issue we had, or dislike that we've run into is when we transferred from one account to another, moving the entire archive was a pain, but with the help of Google Support, we were able to overcome the problems we'd run into such as broken links, etc.

The Ultimate One-Stop Shop

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Heidi G.
Membership Engagement Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used it for work and academics alike, and I have never been more satisfied with a single product. There are many ways to share documents, download it to the format you need, and you can edit any project in real time with another individual. Its versatility and collaboration makes it the ideal program.

Vorteile: Let's be honest. Google is taking over the world. I have no shame in admitting that I have ushered in this new reign of A.I that will probably take over the world one day...
Just kidding. But in all seriousness, Google Docs is where it's at for me. I have used it for years, through my work and even in education. I can access all my documents from anywhere without needing to save it to one particular place. Get rid of your USB's for document transportation, because I can pull up any of my powerpoints, documents, spreadsheets, video files, pictures, and graphic designs on any device with wifi connection. I have it on my phone and can even edit documents on the go. If you wanted to work offline, go for it! Simply download your files.
I use my google chromebook to work on the go, and everything is all in one place. If for some reason I didn't have a device on me, I can still easily access my documents by signing into someone else's computer or phone.
Google essentially runs my business, and I am pretty satisfied with that thought.

Nachteile: If you are a disorganized person, Google Drive can be a little overwhelming. There are several ways you can organize your files, and you can easily lose things if you were shared documents and they ended up in other folders. In addition, Google has many options for a variety of tasks. Having so many functions is a great thing! But I often find I have to look up tutorials semi-frequently to remember how to navigate all the functions. In a way, it's great that Google Drive can do virtually anything with all it's functions, so you have to take time to utilize it to its full potential.

Google Drive Review

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Project Account Manager
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google drive has been overwhelmingly positive. I use it to store and share large project files, up to a few gigs even, with little to no upload time. The free version of Google drive is so great, that even upload/download time takes hardly any time at all, unlike some alternative share/storage sites that can take several minutes, even hours, depending on what type of content you are trying to put there.

Vorteile: What I like most about Google Drive, is that it's very user friendly. One does not have to have any formal training in order to utilize this software. It makes sharing every day, average file sizes with internal and external client's a breeze. I like that you can easily assign or share links, and determine if the person receiving can view, edit, download, re-share (etc.) It's great for individual storage space that you can access at any time from your phone, computer, or and device with web access, and it's also great for group projects and collaborations. Being that it is a Google product, most people have heard of it, and recognize it's a reputable and safe storage/share site.

Nachteile: What I like least about this share site is the same issue I have with all share sites. It can be difficult to share content across the board with individuals that do not necessarily have a gmail/google suite account themselves. I have had individuals reach out to me directly, complaining that they cannot access the content I've shared with them, due to the fact that they don't have a gmail/google suite account themselves. Granted, there are easy work-arounds for that, but an average user is not going to be tech saavy enough to figure that out without lots of instruction.

Perfect Way to Organize and Deliver Content for Business Owners

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Tiffany H.
Copywriter
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's been great! Like I said, it makes my life so much easier and helps me to deliver a great experience to my clients. Highly recommend it.

Vorteile: I have been using Google Drive for several years and it makes my life so much easier. I use it to store and organize all kinds of documents - both for myself and for my clients. It is the primary way that I deliver content for my clients. I love that I can create folders for my clients, but retain ownership over them. This way, I can easily see what work I have done throughout the year, for whom, and when. It also makes it easier for me to revoke access to my work if a client decides not to pay. The one thing I love more than anything else, though, isthat you can use Google Drive ANYWHERE that has internet access (and can also do some things offline). Anyone who has ever had a computer stop working and you lose everything you were working on will understand how amazing it is to know that you can simply log into your Google account from ANY computer and access everything you've worked on. Ever since I started using Google Drive, it's hands-down all I need for storing and organizing documents.

Nachteile: Honestly, I can't think of anything I don't like about Google Drive. It's easy to use, has amazing features, and is trusted - which means that none of my clients have ever felt wary of using it. In fact, most are already familiar with and use it themselves.

A best cloud drive system for daily use for both personal and works.

Bewertet am 8.12.2019
Tuhin B.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Extremely best cloud drive. For my agency works related and both personal life I am using google drive to handle important work files and my personal photos to store them up. As I am an android user and also have it on my phone to sync up any data from my mobile apps to it as a backup. Been a happy customer for more than 2 years and ongoing. :)

Vorteile: 1. Using yearly for more than 2 years at a CHEAP & Reasonable Price.
2. Regional server access with the highest speed data transfer rate.
3. Easily synced the folder between multiple devices instantly.
4. Happy to manage my work files and versioning.
5. Backup From Google Sync their easy to use application.

Nachteile: 1. If you have a large amount of files in small chunk as I have 100GB. It becomes slower to resync all data again every time after rebooting the pc.
2. It does high CPU usage for budget category PC during sync. At least it happened to me.

Great product for any business

Josiah B.
Marketing Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love drive and use it every day to share every kind of document to organizing all of my tasks and holding my team accountable to their key result areas. The options are endless and I feel like I'm always learning something that is even more helpful.

Vorteile: Google Drive is so easy to use internally and externally working with outsourced businesses/clients. Google Drive is well known and user-friendly to those who don't use it normally.

Nachteile: There are some restrictions to different versions of drive that make it difficult to share certain things with business partners or internally depending on the G-suite and business formats purchased.

A MUST HAVE for every person who saves a file on their computer that they don't want to lose

Product Application Specialist

Kommentare: I would give this 11 stars out of 10 if I could. If you save files on your computer and are still doing manual backups to a HD or something like that, STOP! Google Drive does all of this CONSTANTLY in the background, without slowing down whatever other things you're doing on your computer at the same time.
NEVER lose a file again! Always have the peace of mind of knowing that if your HD crashes you haven't lost anything. How good is that!?

Vorteile: I have SO much more peace of mind now, not worrying about HD crashes because I have my important files backed up and synched continually using Drive. Invaluable.
So easy to set up and use. Works invisibly in the background. Just start it on Day 1 and forget about it.
So cheap considering the peace of mind you get from it!

Nachteile: Having said how cheap it is, I wouldn't mind if it were a touch cheaper :) Storage space in the cloud should be getting cheaper, not more expensive, as it becomes more ubiquitous in the internet world today.

Best cloud storage platform hands down!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Paul F.
Technical Support Representative
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love it, its hard to believe I used external hard drives all the time before I got my google account. Makes it so easy to share pictures and videos with my clients and the email notifications that I uploaded for them makes it easy so I do not have to reach out every single time. Of course I feel confident in the storage solution and makes me not have to worry about hard drives failing knowing that google has me covered. Its truly the best solution in my opinion.

Vorteile: The easiness of sharing documents and files with others. I love that I can make different folders with different people able to view the content. Everyone has a google account and I feel like it is the most universal and best platform to use for cloud storage. I have never met someone that doesn't have a google account so its easy to share. Team folders are great for collaborations. I like that even if someone deletes something on accident not only is there a paper trail of who did it but you can still recover files within a certain time frame incase something does happen. I love the Google File Stream integration that allows you to pretty much see your google drive as a USB drive that is plugged into your computer.

Nachteile: I dislike working between the browser and apps the most. I feel like the interfaces are a little different and just have to learn what each can and cant do or how to do it on one or the other. However that is me being really nit picky and I honestly do not see much wrong with this cloud storage site.