Google Drive Erfahrungen

Über Google Drive

Plattform für die Freigabe von Dateien mit der Nutzer*innen Kontakte, Fotos, Videos, Präsentationen, Aufzeichnungen und mehr speichern und freigeben können.

Erfahre mehr über Google Drive

Vorteile:

The software is very good as it has the signature Google interface which means everything is very understandable and intuitive. It integrates wonderfully with the rest of Google's ecosystem.

Nachteile:

As with all Google products: bad support, lack of continuous improvements, lack of basic features, and horrible UI for the advanced features.

Bewertungen zu Google Drive

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,7
Kundenservice
4,4
Funktionen
4,6
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,7

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,2/10

Google Drive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 24.467 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Drive bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (24.467)

Lydia
Lydia
Real Estate Agent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Brilliant Working and Co-Working Platform

4,0 vor 4 Monaten
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Alexandra
Selbstständig in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Mein Arbeitsplatz ist überall

5,0 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Ich finde Google Drive ist eine der besten Erfindungen, die es gibt. Man kann egal wo man ist auf Dokumente, Fotos und sonstige Dateien zugreifen, um mit und an ihnen zu arbeiten. Es ist auch praktisch, dass es ein Google Produkt ist.

Nachteile:

Mir fällt da spontan nichts negatives auf. Ich finde das Programm einfach nur praktisch.

Luca
Unternehmer in Schweiz
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Durchaus Empfehlenswert

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Sehr zufrieden und ich empfehle es weiter!

Vorteile:

Es ist kostenlos und einfach verständlich. Ist auf vielen Smartphones schon vorinstalliert und am Desktop muss man nichts herunterladen. Zuverlässig und schnell.

Nachteile:

Leider ist es nur bis zu einer gewissen Datenmenge kostenlos.

Artyom
Artyom
Risk Business Analyst in Armenien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Handy cloud storage for personal and business purposes

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Google drive is very handy storage that I use for my personal and work files. Sharing options such as adding emails or getting links makes easier to work with your team.

Vorteile:

It's very easy to use. You can share your files with dozens of people. Third party apps inside Google Drive give you even more features to manage, edit your files.

Nachteile:

You can't preview large files. To see what's inside the file you need to download it first.

Vassilis
Outreach & Networking Manager in Griechenland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The most integrated online solution for document management

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been using Google Drive for more than ten years now and we couldn't have been more pleased. It allows us to store and share files and documents securely, it helps us collaboratively work on documents, and we can have all our files (e.g. GDocs, GSheets and even Gforms, among others), in one place. The search function is really fast and efficient, making use of Google's advanced AI algorithms, allowing us to retrieve files quickly without having to browse through a folder's structure.

Vorteile:

First things first, Google Drive is free, at least its first tier, which is more than sufficient for most users. The storage available can be used for document storage, file storage and shared with Google Photos, to name a few. Second, I love the integration between Google drive and the GSuite which allows the organization Docs, Sheets etc. in an easy way. The online editing of files by multiple users is essential for us, as it saves us time, we always work on the latest version of the document and we do not need to share the latest version via emails. The collaboration and sharing options are clear and sufficient, and files can be easily organized in folders (with custom colors!), adding tags and descriptions etc. Then there is the integration with other apps: for example you can use viewers for (pre)viewing different types of files online, without leaving GDrive. Last but not least, Google Drive is secure, based on Google's secure infrastructure, always updated and without the risk of having your files deleted or disappear.

Nachteile:

It is hard to find anything negative about Google Drive. It is free (the basic plan), has plenty of features and provides seamless integration with GSuite.

Jason
Owner in USA
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Google Drive

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: IF your business is conducted mostly on your phone, then Google Drive is definitely a go to for all documents and cloud storage needs.

Vorteile:

Its very easy to use. It stores all your documents from your Google account and android products. It works flawlessly with all Google and Android products.

Nachteile:

The free trial only offers 15gb of storage.

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

An exquisite cloud storage platform.

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Google drive has been wonderful and I'm quite pleased with its performance for business use and personal use.
It's so convenient that we don't need to set up extra accounts or learn to use a whole new brand.
Google drive is an affordable and effective cloud storage solution. It can hold large files and different file types.
However, if you need extra security this product may not be the one for you.

Vorteile:

I most enjoyed the reasonable price for business plans compared to other products. You get a much better value for money especially for the amount of storage space. Google Drive is the most easy to use cloud storage software that I have experience with. Every function I use only takes a few (or one) simple steps. If you ever do need help it's quite easy to find answers online or you can contact customer support. It's very simple to share from Google drive as well. Again it's just a few simple steps. Personally I like all Google products and I enjoy the way all of them are set up.

Nachteile:

While it's great overall, Google drive just lacks some of the more advanced features that are provided by its competitors. I would like to see more business tailored tools and customization. Tragically, Google Drive just isn't up to par on security and encryption levels for us. We handle documents that need to be kept in a very secure (and reliable) place. When we revised our goals for security and privacy we had to ditch Google Drive.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Photographer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Long time Dropbox user now a dedicated Google Drive user!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Much of what I do in Google Drive is for managing the workflow of photography projects that engage contractor work. I create project rosters for larger companies and invite the project lead to help with the expectations of headshot project timelines. It also allows the companies to be more involved. Amongst other file sharing it just works really well for me and most people have a google account or google access to easily hop into the spreadsheets or handouts. I also work with contractors in the US for editing and contractors for smaller jobs on Fiverr. Google Drive allows me to share files that need to be worked on with an easy link in our production app (Airtable) to get files around.

Vorteile:

I love so many things about using Google Drive. I use it for my business on a daily basis. I come from a long long relationship with Dropbox, but finally switched over. I find that more people are able to understand using Google Drive when I collaborate or share documents and images. I also love that Google Drive comes with native Word Processing (Docs) and Spreadsheets (Sheets) for quick client project management. I find it is very easy to understand the UX, layout, easy to organize my files, easy to share files at a variety of security levels, easy to login and access... and I love that I can use Emoji's in my folder names and color coding.

Nachteile:

In the near past, I have been a little annoyed with the sharing functionality until I realized how it worked. I have a google workspace custom email domain and my admin is connected to my Google Drive -- that said, it stops and asks if I want to share outside my organization. I do know they have changed the share features recently for the better to make it a cleaner, easier experience. I am glad that this is one of the areas they chose to improve. Otherwise, I have been very happy with my Google Drive experience.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Data Analytics Manager in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great cloud file storage for sharing and collaborating with others

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we're able to collaborate better and work more efficiently using Google Drive.

Vorteile:

I like the overall UX and functionality of Google Drive. Especially if you're already using Google Workspace apps, Google Drive is the best place to keep and share your documents.

Nachteile:

I don't have anything I dislike about Google Drive's functionality. It keeps getting better. Probably more storage space will be great.

Yaco
Yaco
CEO in Argentinien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

You won't need anything else

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use it frequently to do simple stuff with documents, instead of using Microsoft Office. But for the heavy file storage and advanced features, I prefer other options.

Vorteile:

I like the ease of access, and the fact that most of the people own a Google Account, so I can have peace of mind when sharing files with clients, that they will be able to get access.

Nachteile:

I don't like the lack of advanced features, like versioning, or rollback features in files that are not in the Docs Suite.

Alexandru Cristian
Alexandru Cristian
QA Engineer in Rumänien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Storing the important files on Google Drive Cloud

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

I like the most the fact that I can use the app on all my devices and share files seamlessly.

Nachteile:

I don’t think I have things to dislike. Maybe the free storage space is too low.

Nicole
Nicole
Public Relations in Ecuador
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

The fan of the clouds

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good I like it and I am a user who really occupies many clouds

Vorteile:

What I like the most is that it is easy to use and to enter from my email

Nachteile:

that the free option does not have as much space as I would like, but I occupy others so it does not complicate me

Luke
Luke
educator-author in Zypern
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Mich needed int he digital era

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is a great tool to have.

Vorteile:

Easy to use. Most members of our teams are familiar with it. The free version's 15GB is amazing for members that don't want to pay or don't need more space. Quick to enter and share. I love how compatible with other devices. It has a professional and user-friendly interface. Reads many types of files.

Nachteile:

Could be faster. It does not work offline. I don't like its limits to file sizes.

Skyler
Content Writer in Kolumbien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

The Best Cloud Storage Platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use Google Drive daily for file and document management, cloud storage, and file sharing and collaboration. I do all of my client work in Google Docs and being able to just share a link to the file and have clients add feedback saves so much time than having to send files by email and try to make sure we are working on the same version of the file.

Vorteile:

Google Drive has become my go-to cloud storage platform after I've previously used both Dropbox and iCloud. There is a free 15 GB storage available which is much higher than competitors. I have a Google Workspace Business Starter subscription which gives me 30 GB of storage. I've moved some files from my MacBook to Google Drive for cloud storage to free up space on my hard drive too. I am a content writer, and use Google Docs to write all of my client work. I love how easy it is to manage all of my documents in one place with Google Drive - and also find previous work within seconds - even if a client requests something from years ago! Google Drive is outstanding for file sharing and makes it easy to share either individual files or entire folders. You can also customize the permissions of who can access the files and if they have view or edit permission. I love how easy it is to collaborate on content with clients in real-time. and we can both work on making changes to files at the same time. I've also switched from Excel to Google Sheets, and completely replaced Microsoft Office with Google Drive alternatives, and honestly, everything just works so much better. It is faster, with more modern features, and cheaper!

Nachteile:

I honestly like everything about Google Drive, but the only thing that I am a bit concerned about is that I keep hearing people say that your data isn't safe. But, I am yet to see any cases of data being hacked, and trust Google Drive to keep my personal files secure.

Shaunak
Shaunak
Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My first cloud storage experience would never have been better than this!

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I am using both the personal and professional tiers of this product. My work email ID allows me to use the organization tier on the drive with unlimited storage capacity. whereas my personal email id gives me 15 GBs of free storage. I use to Drive for almost all activities at my work. It also helps me keep track of edits made by my colleagues. Personally, I love the fact that albums shared by others on our drive will not consume our storage. It helps avoid duplication and double spending on resources.

Vorteile:

I really love this easy and straightforward cloud storage provided by Google Drive, I never realized it when I got addicted to it. You get 15Gbs of free storage with each Gmail Id, isn't it amazing? It comes with useful apps like Google sheets, slides, and docs for free. You can share photos, documents, and files with so many roles with privacy. It helped me store my important files as safely as having them in my heart. Thanks to the vision of Drive. And the best feature is the drag and move gestures that feel like we are using our local file system on the computer. Amazing product!

Nachteile:

I have literally found no cons about this product. In each criterion, it will outperform. Even with the comparison with its rivals, all others provide only 5GB. But I will suggest one feature that is not yet seen. Folders must have password protection. No doubt that the user-level access management is best, but an added layer of security is always welcomed.

Federico
Federico
CFO in Uruguay
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Excellent product for sharing and manage documents!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It is a great product, compatible, easy to use and reliable so far.

Vorteile:

Google Drive allows you to have free storage, it has a great compatibility with every phone, tablet, computer, and any other device we tested, the refresh rate is almost immediate, easy to understand user interface, preview of almost all file types and some security features.

Nachteile:

As any other cloud services it has security risks which needs to be carefully managed, there is a size limit which can be managed with the paying subscription, it requires internet connection, the uploading-downloading can be slow depending on the internet connection and file size.

Jakub
Designer Founder in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

The still evolving cloud storage

4,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I moved to Google Drive from other solutions because it started to feel mature in around 2014 and am happy since. There is of course the privacy issue/question with Google.

Vorteile:

Being a part fo Google ecosystem it is integrated very tightly with other apps and android phones. Installing it on any device and computer is super simple. The setup is a breeze and then it just works. No configuration needed. Unless you want something special like rename the default location of your files.

Nachteile:

The app installs itself as a virtual hard- drive, which can be annoying if you have OCD and only want to see drives you have in real. So there always is a Google Drive icon on your desktop or explorer. If you want to move or rename the folder you sync your files automatically to it is not possible. This task requires a little tweaking a you knowing what you are doing so you do not accidentaly loose some of your files. There is no local (delta) syncing of files over local network - everything must go through the cloud. From one device to anohter - even if they are next to each other.

Ishrat
ICT Operations Manager in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Google Drive is a lot easier to use and has a lot of basic features that I enjoy.

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Google Drive is quite flexible when it comes to file management and organization, which is why customers adore it.

Vorteile:

Other cloud storage services make it more difficult to share data with other users than Google Drive. Once I obtain the link from someone, all I need is access to the drive to download the file. For me, Google Drive is a one-stop shop because it has all of the tools and features I require for most spreadsheets, documents, and presentations. Google Drive is a cloud-based document storage service that ensures I don't lose crucial documents even if my device is lost or stolen.

Nachteile:

Interaction with other forms of communication is tough: Google Drive is challenging to integrate with other forms of communication. It's not as straightforward to export the calendar to Outlook, for example. This means that everything on Google Drive must be synced inside rather than externally. Because Google Drive is only compatible with Gmail, syncing with any other work account could be challenging. Controlling the version of files stored on Google Drive, unlike Dropbox, is practically impossible. The original version will be preserved till the conclusion.

Eddie
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Best in class - seamless for multiple use cases from File sharing to document storage

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Google has improved offline access over the years, now the document will be able to edit offline almost in the same manner as when you are online, it just saves when you reconnect. The platform has also become more robust and feature-rich over the years as well.

Vorteile:

Google has done a great job creating better "connective tissue" between their productivity applications. Collaboration is among the most important areas as teams have expanded and online collaboration becomes more important in the era of the pandemic, Google does this the best.

Nachteile:

Without robust offline access - it can be difficult to ensure documents are saved when on transportation or in areas with challenging wifi.

Ernesto
Owner Lead Designer in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Google Drive - Store, Collaborate, Organise and Share

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Google Drive is a keeper and we will continue using it and adding extra storage as needed until my company one day either goes out of business or I retire. I also enjoy the many add-ons available such as Mind Mup 2 which I frequently use to create robust mind maps which are easily stored, accessed and shared from within Google Drive.

Vorteile:

Google Drive has become our main document management and cloud storage solution. The design and overall aesthetic is familiar and easy to use. The functionality of saving , organising, collaborating, storing and sharing files and document is a breeze and second nature to me and my team. The fact that all documents link to Google Drive while all images and videos link to Google Photos makes accessing and sharing even easier.

Nachteile:

Coming from Windows - it may require some tinkering with the interface to familiarise yourself with the differences in creating folders or sharing documents, however the learning curve is small and you will get up and running in no time.

Javier
Entertainer / Podcaster in Costa Rica
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Google Drive is a great option for Small business

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I became a heavy Google Drive user about 5 years ago, when I started working for a marketing company that handled all their creative work in Drive, text documents, spreadsheets and slideshows.
The best about G-Drive and the thing that separates it from competition is the vast integration to its native apps, that make the whole environment more productive, all in one place. I still manage the majority of my work by sharing with coworkers and clients some content store in shared folders perfectly encrypted and protected.
The offline Addon is mandatory incase you need to work without internet connection, and it works marvelously on its native Google Chrome Browser.
As a Mac user I also have tried using Safari. So far so good. Not all features are available but it works great.
If you have a chromecast, you can cast your screen of a set of slideshows directly to any with the device connected.
Mobile and tablet apps are great, and in constant update / development. They synchronize really quick and don't consume so much resources.
I'm still not so fond of the new "virtual drive" app for desktop, I prefer the old "backup and sync" app and the sync system based on folders. Sometimes, the Mac desktop app have crashed during sync.
Overall, it's highly recommended for small business or freelancers that need to share their work in an easy and secure way. For all Google accounts you receive 15 GB for free, and upgrades from 100GB to 2Tb are not that expensive for a small business budget

Vorteile:

The basic free 15GB of storage and the integration / development with so many apps to set up your office work, all in one place.

Nachteile:

I'm still not that fan of the new "virtual drive" thing, I miss the old system of online backup of selected folders. The Mac OS drive has collapsed a few times, even having to restart the computer because of it

César José
César José
Software Developer in Peru
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

15GB well managed is a wonder

5,0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: 15GB free well managed is wonderful, you have many features that you can improve to be much better than the competition.

Vorteile:

This tool works as an introduction to cloud storage for many users, thanks to the great presence of Google in the market. It fulfills all the tools one needs for cloud storage in its free version. It allows easy collaboration with other users in the administration and management of files.

Nachteile:

Like other tools for storing information in the cloud, it has poor internet quality management, specifically in areas where internet quality is poor, where it is practically unusable. The first use of any user can be somewhat complicated, because the user interface makes it slightly difficult to effectively learn how to use the platform from the first moment. There are many functions that one cannot use from the beginning because they are somewhat hidden, such as the file sharing feature.

John
Business Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Google Drive versus OneDrive.

5,0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good with Google Drive, but Microsoft's Office 365 with 1 TB of cloud storage was an offer I could not refuse. I will continue to use OneDrive in the future.

Vorteile:

I like to Google Drive for several years. Like everyone, I was automatically backing things up to the cloud, important things like photos videos, and of course important documents. I am grateful for its use over the years but...

Nachteile:

Now that they have limited the space for free, and they charge significantly more than some other platforms that I trust, I am no longer willing to invest in upgrading to more storage.

Sal
Academic Advisor in USA
E-Learning, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Long-Time User Not Going Anywhere!

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I have used Google Drive for many years now. I have found it to be very reliable, safe, and secure. I have tried some other web storage programs, but I have never liked them nearly as much. Either they were far more expensive, had clunky, unfriendly interfaces, had lackluster security, or required additional apps. Google Drive does everything I need it to.

Vorteile:

The ability to access my files from anywhere with both reliability and security make Google Drive my go-to for cloud storage. I have stored files both professional and personal on Google Drive and have never had any kinds of issues with losing documents. With the backing of Google, Drive is always available and, in my many years of using Drive, I have never seen it have any down time. Generally, Drive is a drag-and-drop website. It's easy to quickly upload files and the desktop app works well, though I generally use Drive through the website. The upload times are usually very quick, though this might vary based on your internet connection.

Nachteile:

While Drive is overall very good, I do find there are moments, especially in large folders with many documents, where the program can hang for a moment before it loads. While this is generally not a problem, an improvement would certainly be welcomed. There are also some occasional moments when uploading a file that the upload gets "stuck" and I have to reload the page and attempt to upload the file again. Like previous issue, this is not often that it occurs, so it is more of an occasional mild annoyance than a real bug, and I cannot entirely rule out something with my own device being the issue.

Riyasudeen
IT Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Google Drive Review

4,0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Google drive is simply awesome when syncing between devices, sharing files with the use of a link, collaborating with a team, but as an user I expect an additional layer of security for few highly important file. But overall its a very good product to make your life simple in handling files with a decent price range.

Vorteile:

The most impressive feature in this software is Google drive for desktop sync, it automatically syncs the new files which I create and edit time-to-time into the cloud, so I can easily use the file which I edited in home and again back in office without any extra effort.

Nachteile:

When sharing files highly important file, I expect an extra layer of security by giving a shared key, so no one can open that file apart from the one who has the key.

Gilbert
Postdoctoral research fellow in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

An essential software for collaboration and cloud storage

5,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I have saved hundreds of hours combining edits from collaborators on important documents. I simply share a folder with all my collaborators, and they enter their input for me. I only have to work with one version (its always the most up to date) that is placed in the collaboration folder.

Vorteile:

Ease of use, file sharing capability, edit with collaborators in real time, cloud storage without taking up precious hard disk space, offline loading capability.

Nachteile:

editing with 10 collaborators at the same time is very difficult. Its almost like you have to set a schedule for who edits when.