Über PartnerStack

PartnerStack ist eine Full-Stack-Lösung für SaaS-Partnerschaften. Du erhältst vollständige Unterstützung für deine Partner-Marketing-, Empfehlungs- und Reseller-Channel-Bedürfnisse.

Erfahre mehr über PartnerStack

Easy to use and transfer your money that you've earned. Easy to track links and referrals.

They only have Stripe and PayPal and it's difficult to use both of them in my country. I want them to add Payoneer too as a payment method to their affiliate users.

Bewertungen zu PartnerStack

PartnerStack hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PartnerStack bereits verwendet?

Sam
Sam
Director of Growth in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!

GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

Maciej
Co-founder & Marketing Director in Kuwait

Highly Satisfied with PartnerStack's Services

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a great experience with PartnerStack. We have been able to quickly and easily set up our affiliate program and have seen great results with it.

PartnerStack has been a great asset to our business. Their team is always available to answer any questions we have and they offer great customer service. The platform is easy to use and the integration process was seamless.

The only downside to PartnerStack is that it can be quite expensive compared to some of the other platforms out there.

Joran
Founder in Irland
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Failing at the basics of their tool

Kommentare: not good.

Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

Shayan
Shayan
Social Media Manager in Pakistan
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended for Marketer

The Marketplace section is very simple and elegant.

Not having profile picture upload section.

Customer Success/Sales in USA
Internet

GrowSumo is a game changer!

Kommentare: It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

Francis
Francis
Director in Philippinen

I'm Satisfied and Always in the Partnerstack

Kommentare: I have been using partnerstack almost a year and I haven't faced any issues. The Benefits I realized was my income is growing and growing while learning the platform.

To manage the entire partner funnel: from recruitment and application, resource management, referral tracking. The platform is user-friendly, easy to use, and has many programs you can join. Integrating with PartnerStack is a simple process when you understand your program and reward configurations. Given the unique needs of my business.

None so far. All the product aspects is working and I’m very glad. No. All is smooth and really enjoyable.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Hassle-Free Payouts & Paypal Integration

Kommentare: If you are looking for a trustworthy partner to manage your affiliate earnings then you should go ahead with the Partnerstack. They definitely will never cause unnecessary hassle with your payouts. The affiliate portal is very neat and one can easily find and navigate what they are looking for. It also provides advanced tracking features and insights. The best thing is you don't need to keep checking your dashboard for any affiliate earnings but the Patnerstack team will send you an email update whenever there is an affiliate commission ready for payout. You might be surprised to find other popular apps affiliate programs available on the Partnerstack marketplace so you don't need to have multiple tracking software but you can track all of your earnings from all of these apps within Patnerstack. Creating & accessing your unique affiliate links for different apps is also easy and actually prevents mix-ups. No unnecessary tantrums while transferring your payouts. And, that is not all but it comes with all necessary marketing material you are ever going to need to promote your affiliate products. Overall, reliable, easy, and full of resources.

It allows me to track all of my affiliate earnings on a single dashboard. Commissions are available immediately after a successful referral. Swiftly integrates with Paypal and enables one-click payout. Most of the popular app affiliate programs are available on the Partnerstack marketplace.

They need a lot of details while signing up

Martin
Martin
engineer in Mexiko
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: The programs that are advertised in PartnerStack fit very well in the theme of my site todoproyectos.com so the earnings and the conversion factor is very good

The program is very easy to use and most of its programs adapt well to the theme of my blog, the earnings from using PartnerStack are high, in less than two months I have earned more than 1000 dollars

I really don't have negative comments for this program

Anca
Anca
Partnership Manager in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Partnerstack is user friendly and has great customer support

Kommentare: We are running our affiliate program through them and had very little issues with it. When something came up, their customer support was always prompt and helped us overcome it.

It is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing.

It has a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the processes, but nothing too difficult.

Epherata
Founder in Kanada
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affiliate Program Manager

I am an affiliate partner of Quickbooks and other business and I manage all of them in one place on Partnerstack. I don't have to worry about payout or having to log on different web to track how my links are functioning or how I am getting paid.

To Paypal payment arrangement isn't good at all. But they do direct deposit so for me I have that option at-least.

Editor in Chief in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Excellent Secondary Source of Income

Kommentare: Overall, I'm incredibly pleased with PartnerStack and how it has let me earn additional income needed to run my website and business. I have run ad campaigns, hosted the site, and bought the domain name mostly on the back of my earnings, which is just incredible for me.

For me, PartnerStack is very easy to use with the simplified user interface. Your rewards, their status, and access to links is right in your face and easy to find. It means that I can spend less time on the site, and less time deploying links on my site, and still earn some much needed income.

I wish there was more than 50 links allowed for the vendor I use, Reverb.com. I'm not sure if Reverb or PartnerStack is the one limiting it, but for me, I need quite a few traceable links on a weekly basis and it has made me have to re-evaluate what I want to try and monetize on.

Javier
Business Engineer in Schweiz
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Platform for Affiliates in the digital space

Kommentare: All those who work in the software industry and are looking for affiliate partners will find here a diverse offer in what is probably the most user-friendly platform.

- A wide range of good Programs. - Easy of use of functionalities.

- There is only a FAQ Page on how to use the platform, no videos.

Ethan
Videographer in USA

Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised.

I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

Harjot
Co-founder in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplistic and One of the Best Platforms for Affiliate Marketing.

PartnerStack is a great affiliate marketing platform to work with. The most sober thing is the simplicity of its features that are easily understandable by any newbie to the field of affiliate marketing and ofcourse, the timely payments (due to automatic payments feature) and stripe as a payment method (for cost reduction) is an extra additive that adds a prolong value to the users/affiliates and their management.

A commendable platform but one thing that I want to recommend is the enablement of two factor authentication for extra security and protection of the PartnerStack Account.

Carlos
CEO in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to receive commissions (and it's free)

Kommentare: We could provide in a very easy way a solution to one of our customers. This customer had an Unbounce account with us and they asked us to migrate the landing to an account on their own. We did it and thru Partner Stack we could earn a monthly comission.

It is easy to use and very easy to understand the info coming from the platform. For example in Partner Stack you can see the commissions earned by account while there are other platforms where this information is not available and you just can see a total.

There is no dislikes in this case. We are happy with Partner Stack.

Kathryn
Kathryn
Owner in Kanada
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I wish every merchant would switch to PartnerStack.

Kommentare: Overall I'm very pleased and every time I have to log back into Impact to deal with other merchants who are still there it makes me sad. PartnerStack rocks.

I'm an affiliate, so I don't get to choose what affiliate platform merchants decide to use, but I have to say as an affiliate, I sure wish they'd all just use PartnerStack. So easy to navigate and easy-to-understand data about my leads and sales. Other platforms make it hard to find this info or they just straight-up don't offer it. I've used a LOT of the main platforms (CJ back in the day, Impact, ShareASale etc) and this one is by far the most intuitive for affiliates.

The only tiny thing is I wish I had an option to do automatic payouts instead of manual. (Maybe I do and just haven't seen it yet.)

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Almost perfect

Kommentare: So far the best part of the experience has been the onboarding support. The team is great and has been generous with their time in helping us achieve what we need.

The best part of the setup with Partnerstack is the ease of creating custom fields in your forms when registering leads and new partners.

The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs. We use Hubspot which is fairly popular and were hoping to find a quick way to implement PS with our CRM. The workaround is using a 3rd party platform like their preference, workato. Unfortunately, we don't use Workato but use Zapier, which is also possible, though their documentation for Zapier seemed a bit out of date and their team had to help us out with the setup.

Krishnaprasath
Founder in Sri Lanka
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product to use

Kommentare: Partnerstack is the best affiliate marketing software that I have come across. A very good cookie tracking system they have in place. There partners have competitions from to time and I have won a couple of them for blog writing for one of there vendors Spocket.

Its very easy to use and good user interface. Its helps to organize our work more productively and achieve our affiliate marketing sales. They offer so many vendor partners which gives us limitless opportunities to make money.

You have to have some sort of basic knowledge on affiliate marketing in order to understand how to work with the Partnerstack. But by watching a tutorial video the knowledge can be obtained.

Nidhin
Nidhin
Senior Channel Sales Manager in Indien
Internet

GrowSumo is one of the best platforms to run your affiliate program.

The platform is very easy to use and I love their support as well. It's been almost 4 months that I have started using GrowSumo and I am happy with the team.

Everything looks great, I hope they add some new feature where companies can connect with affiliates as well.

Producer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Streamlined Service.

Kommentare: Makes affiliate marketing super ease and motivating to work towards.

I found the integration with my main service to be incredibly streamlined and efficient. It's very easy to use and has really motivated me pushing my affiliate program on Ownr.co

Honestly, there is nothing that has stuck out as needing to be fixed. I really like the simple integration with PayPal and how easy it is to receive commissions.

Raul
Raul
CEO in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PartnerStack experience

Kommentare: Very good relationship and manage with Aircall Partner

Very easy to manage, simple navigation and excellent UX

Not translate in spanish language and need more payment gateways

Paul
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

I Love PartnerStack

Easy to learn, use and fun. Rewarding and keeps you updated on emerging business applications.

There is nothing to dislike about this product.

George
Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One-stop shop for your partner and affiliate relationships

Kommentare: As an agency owner, I never paid much attention to partner programs that were offered to me because I didn't want to take the time to manage each one of them. Now I can easily sign up and manage all of my partner programs in one place and therefore I'm referring more clients to my software partners.

Super easy to sign up for partner programs, get partner links, and get paid.

Not sure how to delete partner programs that I'm not participating in anymore.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good solution for a growing list of partners

I like the ability to manage and refer clients while keeping it all together under one roof.

Not all platforms we partner with use this, especially large providers. For PartnerStack to have the most value it'll need to be an almost universally adopted amongst all platforms we use and sell.

Antwort von PartnerStack

Thanks for the feedback! We'd be happy to speak with the companies you partner with to see if PartnerStack is a fit for them - feel free to send their names to team [at] partnerstack [dot] com.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Excellent Affiliate Marketplace

Kommentare: My overall experience with using PartnerStack as an affiliate marketer has been excellent

The feature I like the most about PartnerStack is their Marketplace

So far I don't have any cons or dislikes