Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!

Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Sam V.
Director of Growth
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Nachteile: Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

GrowSumo is a game changer!

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Matt H.
Customer Success/Sales
Internet

Kommentare: It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

Vorteile: There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

Nachteile: I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people.

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Hai anh D.
Affiliate and Sponsorship Manager

Vorteile: I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Nachteile: I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

Great product and great team! Growsumo has gone above and beyond for us.

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Pierce C.
Marketing Communications Manager

Kommentare: Scaled our affiliate program and streamlined our communications with them.

Vorteile: UX is very clean and simple, signup for affiliates is super easy. Integration on our backend was also very seamless. All in all, it has allowed us to scale our affiliate program very easily.

Nachteile: It would be helpful to formalize a link structure that allows for bulk affiliate links and the ability for affiliates to track those clicks.

Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised.

Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Ethan L.
Videographer

Vorteile: I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

Nachteile: It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links

Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Holly E.
Marketing Strategist

Kommentare: Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Vorteile: It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Nachteile: The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

von PartnerStack an 2.1.2019

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments!

We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform.

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Co-Founder
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Vorteile: Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

Failing at the basics of their tool

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Joran H.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: not good.

Vorteile: Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Nachteile: They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

Great customer service

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Growth Marketing
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: First time using the product...not sure what all the benefits are

Vorteile: GrowSumo has most of the features that you need to build a referral program, and the best part is that the company has great customer service to support me with all the issues.

Nachteile: Some of the functionalities of the app are a bit glitchy, and the UI is not the easiest to navigate for users.

Simple and enjoyable.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Sigute Z.
Partner Program Manager

Vorteile: GrowSumo is very intuitive to use - for us and our partners. Beyond that, the customer support is phenomenal and all our requests and issues get problem solved with speed.

Nachteile: Our unique needs meant that setup took a few extra steps, however we now have fresh docs to make the process seamless moving forward!

GrowSumo is one of the best platforms to run your affiliate program.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Nidhin N.
Senior Channel Sales Manager
Internet

Vorteile: The platform is very easy to use and I love their support as well. It's been almost 4 months that I have started using GrowSumo and I am happy with the team.

Nachteile: Everything looks great, I hope they add some new feature where companies can connect with affiliates as well.

Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Nadia T.
General Manager, Shift

Vorteile: Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Nachteile: Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

A good solution for a growing list of partners

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Ecommerce Strategist

Vorteile: I like the ability to manage and refer clients while keeping it all together under one roof.

Nachteile: Not all platforms we partner with use this, especially large providers. For PartnerStack to have the most value it'll need to be an almost universally adopted amongst all platforms we use and sell.

von PartnerStack an 2.1.2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'd be happy to speak with the companies you partner with to see if PartnerStack is a fit for them - feel free to send their names to team [at] partnerstack [dot] com.

nice affiliate network

Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Dental Surgeon
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Kommentare: referral commissions and nice dashboard to organise softwares that I love and use regualrly

Vorteile: makes it really easy for people to get paid for recommending products and services to their friends and clients

Nachteile: unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Jacob P.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like that I can Integrate with several partners within the platform. I also like that I can reach out to the partner directly within the platform for any questions or concerns.

Nachteile: I think they need to offer a better design on their platform. It runs kind of slow

von GrowSumo an 29.10.2018

Hi Jacob, thanks for the great feedback! So glad you're finding our product helpful and we are working on speed!