4,8 /5
    4,9 /5
    4,7 /5

Über PartnerStack

PartnerStack ist eine Full-Stack-Lösung für SaaS-Partnerschaften. Du erhältst vollständige Unterstützung für deine Partner-Marketing-, Empfehlungs- und Reseller-Channel-Bedürfnisse.

Erfahre mehr über PartnerStack

Sam V.
Director of Growth
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2018

"Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!"

Vorteile: GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Nachteile: Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2018
Chief Strategy Officer
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2020

"Great Platform for Agency Growth"

Kommentare: PartnerStack has made it easy for us to build a six-figure partner program from scratch. That's largely passive income. They (and their partners) are easy to work with, and more than responsive. Brilliant stuff.

Vorteile: PartnerStack makes it easy to run an agency partner/affiliate program. We don't have to log into multiple portals – it's all in one place.

Nachteile: The reporting is a little wonky sometimes. I believe they're actively working on this, though!

• Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Joran H.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2019

"Failing at the basics of their tool"

Kommentare: not good.

Vorteile: Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Nachteile: They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Robert S.
Director of Partnerships and Alliances
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2020

"An Absolute Game Changer for Your Partner Program"

Vorteile: • Ease of use
• Numerous integrations that allow your organization to have incredible visibility.
• Best in class customer support: The team PS aligned to me always bring value during our cadence calls and assist with creating a platform that has exceeded all expectations.
• Partners rave about how easy it is to our communicate with our partner team, register deals and access resources as soon as they need them. What used to take up hours in the day has been streamlined to a matter of minutes, now we just review and spend more time finding new business.
• Incredible visibility over partner deals and distributor activity.
• Automate and simplify 90% of your day to day tasks.

Nachteile: When you start it can feel like it requires you to have invest a fair bit of time to get your account up and running, however, the payoff is absolutely worth it. You should leverage the team aligned to you to assist with getting you off the ground faster, that said you be reasonable and understand that laying the foundation of any partner portal will take time. You will have a low effort/high reward partner channel within 90 days.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2020
Matt H.
Customer Success/Sales
Internet
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"GrowSumo is a game changer!"

Kommentare: It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

Vorteile: There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

Nachteile: I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

• Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Diana W.
Online Course Consultant
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2020

"Great Affiliate Partner Software"

Kommentare: I got started with PartnerStack when I decided to be an affiliate for the LMS software Thinkific. Once I signed up, I noticed so many other companies I used work with PartnerStack. It is nice to have several of them all in one trusted and easy to use place.

Vorteile: PartnerStack is simple to use and get started with. They have a large selection of software affiliates, a lot of which I already use. Finding new products to test for my clients and make review videos on is easy. They are always adding new items.

Nachteile: The only thing I wish they did better was to add ACH instead of a third party payment gateway.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2020
Matt D.
Editor in Chief
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2020

"Excellent Secondary Source of Income"

Kommentare: Overall, I'm incredibly pleased with PartnerStack and how it has let me earn additional income needed to run my website and business. I have run ad campaigns, hosted the site, and bought the domain name mostly on the back of my earnings, which is just incredible for me.

Vorteile: For me, PartnerStack is very easy to use with the simplified user interface. Your rewards, their status, and access to links is right in your face and easy to find. It means that I can spend less time on the site, and less time deploying links on my site, and still earn some much needed income.

Nachteile: I wish there was more than 50 links allowed for the vendor I use, Reverb.com. I'm not sure if Reverb or PartnerStack is the one limiting it, but for me, I need quite a few traceable links on a weekly basis and it has made me have to re-evaluate what I want to try and monetize on.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2020
Area Director
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2020

"Perfect component to my business"

Kommentare: Love it. I primarily use Streak, but am excited to try other programs featured within PartnerStack to enhance my business.

Vorteile: I love the ease of use Partnerstack offers in delegating tasks and efficiently pipelining assignments. It is extremely easy to navigate as well. Love the rewards available for referrals as well!

Nachteile: I would love to see how other small businesses are using certain programs within PartnerStack.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2020
Co-Founder
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2018

"GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform."

Kommentare: revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Vorteile: Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Denis E.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2020

"Great affiliate tool"

Vorteile: Great dashboard for affiliates. Great Marketplace with great software tools to promote.

Nachteile: Having a email notification when a transaction occurs would be a great feature to add.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2020
Hai anh D.
Affiliate and Sponsorship Manager
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2018

"E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people."

Vorteile: I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Nachteile: I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Pierce C.
Marketing Communications Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2018

"Great product and great team! Growsumo has gone above and beyond for us."

Kommentare: Scaled our affiliate program and streamlined our communications with them.

Vorteile: UX is very clean and simple, signup for affiliates is super easy. Integration on our backend was also very seamless. All in all, it has allowed us to scale our affiliate program very easily.

Nachteile: It would be helpful to formalize a link structure that allows for bulk affiliate links and the ability for affiliates to track those clicks.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Ethan L.
Videographer
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised."

Vorteile: I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

Nachteile: It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

• Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Holly E.
Marketing Strategist
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2018

"PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links"

Kommentare: Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Vorteile: It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Nachteile: The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

von PartnerStack an 2.1.2019

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments!

We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2018
BDR
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2020

"Almost perfect"

Kommentare: So far the best part of the experience has been the onboarding support. The team is great and has been generous with their time in helping us achieve what we need.

Vorteile: The best part of the setup with Partnerstack is the ease of creating custom fields in your forms when registering leads and new partners.

Nachteile: The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs. We use Hubspot which is fairly popular and were hoping to find a quick way to implement PS with our CRM. The workaround is using a 3rd party platform like their preference, workato. Unfortunately, we don't use Workato but use Zapier, which is also possible, though their documentation for Zapier seemed a bit out of date and their team had to help us out with the setup.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2020
Growth Marketing
11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Great customer service"

Kommentare: First time using the product...not sure what all the benefits are

Vorteile: GrowSumo has most of the features that you need to build a referral program, and the best part is that the company has great customer service to support me with all the issues.

Nachteile: Some of the functionalities of the app are a bit glitchy, and the UI is not the easiest to navigate for users.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Vlad T.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2020

"Great for affiliate making money."

Vorteile: Huge marketplace and many new IT leaders use these software for affiliate business.

Nachteile: Stats could be better quality and more accurate.

• Bewertet am 2.9.2020
Sigute Z.
Partner Program Manager
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Simple and enjoyable."

Vorteile: GrowSumo is very intuitive to use - for us and our partners. Beyond that, the customer support is phenomenal and all our requests and issues get problem solved with speed.

Nachteile: Our unique needs meant that setup took a few extra steps, however we now have fresh docs to make the process seamless moving forward!

• Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Danielle C.
influencer
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2020

"Best dashboard and it is easy to read"

Kommentare: I really like using this system to check up on my affiliate links. It is so easy to read and withdrawing my funds is extremely simple as well!

Vorteile: I like how fast and easy I can read my stats on my dashboard. It tells me in real time who made purchases and for how much

Nachteile: There really were no issues when using this platform.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2020
Nidhin N.
Senior Channel Sales Manager
Internet
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"GrowSumo is one of the best platforms to run your affiliate program."

Vorteile: The platform is very easy to use and I love their support as well. It's been almost 4 months that I have started using GrowSumo and I am happy with the team.

Nachteile: Everything looks great, I hope they add some new feature where companies can connect with affiliates as well.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Nadia T.
General Manager, Shift
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!"

Vorteile: Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Nachteile: Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

• Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Shayne C.
IT Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2020

"Works as intended"

Kommentare: Our experience with PartnerStack has been limited, though pleasant. The setup and implementation of our URL link was easy, and the client using the link had zero issues with implementation of the software leveraging PartnerStack.

Vorteile: We are a Value-added Reseller of a product that leverages PartnerStack. The implementation and issuance of payment upon our client signing up for the use of the SaaS product through our customized referral link was simple and straight forward.

Nachteile: There are no cons that we have seen. Payment was received in a timely manner upon our client signing up for the product leveraging PartnerStack.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2020
Raul B.
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2020

"PartnerStack experience"

Kommentare: Very good relationship and manage with Aircall Partner

Vorteile: Very easy to manage, simple navigation and excellent UX

Nachteile: Not translate in spanish language and need more payment gateways

• Bewertet am 7.9.2020
Ecommerce Strategist
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2018

"A good solution for a growing list of partners"

Vorteile: I like the ability to manage and refer clients while keeping it all together under one roof.

Nachteile: Not all platforms we partner with use this, especially large providers. For PartnerStack to have the most value it'll need to be an almost universally adopted amongst all platforms we use and sell.

von PartnerStack an 2.1.2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'd be happy to speak with the companies you partner with to see if PartnerStack is a fit for them - feel free to send their names to team [at] partnerstack [dot] com.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Dental Surgeon
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2018

"nice affiliate network"

Kommentare: referral commissions and nice dashboard to organise softwares that I love and use regualrly

Vorteile: makes it really easy for people to get paid for recommending products and services to their friends and clients

Nachteile: unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie

• Bewertet am 3.2.2018