Über Indeed

Indeed hilft Millionen Arbeitssuchenden und Arbeitgebern jeden Tag. Starte jetzt, auf der # 1 Job-Seite der Welt anzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Indeed

Zeigt 4.317 Bewertungen

Jeff I.
Chef
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"Great candidate search tool!"

Kommentare: Indeed has been amazing at saving me time in sorting through potential candidates and the functionality has allowed me to be very specific in searching for candidate skill sets.

Vorteile: My experience has been that I’m able to find a deep and varied talent pool from which to seek candidates. I suspect some of this is due to the name recognition and broad use.

Nachteile: Although not my own experience, I’ve heard other users complain that the free version has limited access to details.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Andrew K.
Chief Operating Officer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2019

"Quality Hands-On Recruiting Tool"

Kommentare: If your company does not have a lot of job openings on a regular basis, Indeed can be a very cost effective recruiting tool in lieu of hiring a full time staff member. The more time and money you are willing to invest in the application, the more beneficial it can be for your recruiting efforts. It is definitely a solid platform for reaching a larger pool of applicants for your position opening.

Vorteile: When posting job openings, Indeed allows you to be very specific about your minimum criteria for the position. It then gives you a breakdown of how each candidate matches against the criteria, which can save you some time sorting through various resumes. Indeed also allows you to be very specific about your monthly spend, which is important as you are charged a base fee for each candidate who applies for the position. One you reach your maximum spend for the month, Indeed automatically pauses your posting so that you do not go over budget. Its email and scheduling capabilities make it easy to set up interviews with candidates you feel are qualified for your open position.

Nachteile: Indeed has a large variety of options and filters available when posting a new position, which means you will probably spend a lot of time both setting up and maintaining your job posting. If you choose not to thoroughly set up your posting, you will receive a lot of applicants who are not specifically qualified for your open position, which means additional time sorting through resumes and communicating with applicants. While many of the process are automated, Indeed still requires someone to invest a significant amount sorting through resumes and cover letters.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Amanda S.
contract transcriber
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"A MUST for job seekers!"

Vorteile: Indeed has been the easiest app and service to use. When I moved to another state with my family, Indeed helped me with finding a job that has been great for my family life and schedule. They've also been great with recommending other possible fits in a job for me. I continue to use Indeed daily, as I simply love seeing what job options are out there!

Nachteile: No cons that I can think of currently. It really has been incredibly helpful and an all-around best app for me as a job seeker and career explorer!

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Director of Human Resources
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2018

"Paid Version is Pointless"

Kommentare: In general, the free version is useful and should be an automatic posting option for any Recruiting/Talent Acquisition department if it isn't already cross-posted by your ATS automatically. In a free version, you can excuse how bad the software is, which is pretty bad. However, their freemium aggregate model of scraping jobs from thousands of other sites and making their website a one-stop shop for job searchers made them the #1 job posting site quickly. But the dirty little secret is that this model isn't sustainable, and like Monster and Amazon, their first goal was to grow their user base, and then try to force paid versions onto their user base. However, unlike Monster, their product is only good because it was unique and free. There are tons of other sites that now use the aggregate scraping model and are much better programs. In addition, Google-for-Jobs has pretty much made Indeed obsolete by offering the same ability, but using the vast superior searchability of Google with an already existing Millennial user-base. The software is better, and it already syncs with google search. Regarding the paid version of Indeed, it just isn't worth it unless you recruit in large cities, you may need to use the paid version in order to not be buried quickly in their ads, but even then, the effectiveness is debatable when you can update the ad or repost it every few days. Even in larger cities, I haven't seen any quantifiable benefit of using the paid version.

Vorteile: As an aggregate job posting site, it is a must have for any recruiting department to use on a daily basis.
The free hosting feature is automatically done on most ATS programs.
Because they scrape from so many websites, job postings with them will reach even tough markets like Physicians, whereas Careerbuilder, Zip, Monster, etc. do NOT reach these.

Nachteile: Google-for-Jobs has made Indeed all but obsolete.
Their "paid" version is pointless compared to the free version. We have tested several times and have seen hardly any, if any, quantifiable difference for the huge cost, regardless of what the sales team says.
Their resume database is horrible in search function and results, although, useful in that you can pay per resume pull.
They are aesthetically the Craigslist of job search websites. The site is ugly (relative), hard to become a power user on (like Linkedin), and is only successful because of their Freemium aggregate model.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Danielle A.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Our Go-To Job Board for Hires"

Kommentare: Other than our inconsistencies with our previous account team, our experience has been as expected. Indeed is our go-to job board that we can count on to produce a hire.

Vorteile: Indeed is easy to use and their tracking/analytic data has improved over the years. I am extremely hands on and like to set up, pause, delete our own sponsored job campaigns which they allow you to do. Finally was able to get our jobs scraped from our ATS Greenhouse onto Indeed so we do not have to manually post jobs anymore (THANK GOODNESS!). We hire about 30% of our employees from indeed.

Nachteile: Customer Support/Account Managers! Worked with our previous account manager for the last 4 years. He seemed spread too thin and was never my go-to for quick responses to questions I had about our account. He would consistently send e-mails about touching base and go unresponsive after we would respond about times we were available for a call. On multiple occasions we would have a call scheduled, would log into call only to sit on the line for 10 minutes with not response back or even get a follow-up "sorry we missed each other" e-mail. About 1.5 years ago he introduced our account to his Client Success Manager and she was always my go-to for anything I needed! She was wonderful! Due to Covid-19 they have shifted accounts and we now have a new account manager who is super responsive so we are very excited to be working with someone new!

Nichole B.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Best site available"

Kommentare: I have hired many administrative employees as well as licensed professionals using indeed. Their applicant pool is the largest I've used and provided us with the most success. The cost is competitive.

Vorteile: The resume pool is extremely large for basic position as well as specific licensed and certified positions. I also like that I can made my add have as much or as little detail as I would like, I can have the applicants answer certain qualifying questions.

Nachteile: I don't like that I have to pay per click on my add which means unqualified people can click and we are charged, but they do a very good job making that not be a constant issue.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Angie S.
Recruiter
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Excellent Recruiting Tool"

Kommentare: My Account Rep is super easy to get a hold of and her team works quickly to resolve any issue we have. She has helped tailor our budget based upon our company needs. It's not the least expensive recruiting tool, but it works for our company if a budget is set and kept.

Vorteile: We are able to set up our monthly budget to recruit for personnel and promote our company culture. The resume database is super easy to use to look for and contact potential candidates.

Nachteile: The crazy algorithm used to set the pricing for clicks - based on 'demand' - am not sure what that number is as it varies all the time. Our positions typically run high for price per click because many companies are looking for the same types of people we are.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Tech Support
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"Indeed Makes Applying for Jobs Easy"

Kommentare: Indeed helps you quickly find open jobs, view salary estimates, take performance and skill tests, and search for jobs or applicants based on relevant criteria.

Vorteile: I liked the ability/performance tests the most because they show real skills of job applicants. I love how easy it is to use Indeed to apply for jobs along with its many other features.

Nachteile: I did not find any features that I disliked about Indeed, however I did not continue to receive their emails because they were unnecessary.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Mariah S.
PSR
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Amazing job engineering tool "

Vorteile: I’ve been using indeed forever. Indeed continuously produces relevant job searches that sometimes list salaries. It’s up to date always.

Nachteile: Currently I don’t have any negatives about indeed.

Ben W.
Book Keeper
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2020

"Used Indeed to recruit low skill labor"

Kommentare: Indeed has helped my dad and me hire several candidates for my dad’s lawn care business. Really enjoyed the ease of use!

Vorteile: Really love the ease of use with the website/application and the number of applicants that are able to apply is great as well!

Nachteile: The number of e-mails from applicants who have applied can be overwhelming. Sometimes a single e-mail each day with the total number of applicants might be easier.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2020
Luke P.
VP
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2020

"My Go-To Site for Finding Quality Hires"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Indeed has been great. I use them for 70% of all my hires. It's the largest job posting site in the world so why wouldn't I use it. It's pretty easy to use and the features are getting better and better. Indeed is a must have for anyone who is looking for new hires. You can try out other sites but you will inevitably come back to Indeed.

Vorteile: To start, Indeed is the largest job posting site in the world and most people use the platform when searching for a new job. This fact alone makes Indeed a must have when searching for new hires. Also, Indeed is very user friendly. This means that I don't have to micro manage the job postings. I can hand it over to my assistant and I don't have to worry about it. I also really like their analytics. It really helps me to optimize my postings so I can find the talent that I need. A feature that I really like is having applicants answer certain qualifying questions. This really speeds up the hiring process.

Nachteile: There isn't much that I don't like about Indeed but one thing that I must say is that I'm not a fan of the pay-per-click model for ads. With this model I have to pay for a lot of clicks that are irrelevant. If I post a job that looks enticing, I will get a lot of clicks from people who are just curious about the job and not serious about applying. One other thing would be the customer service. I wouldn't say that it's bad but it's not great. I've had issues with my Client Success Manager that has made things more difficult than they need be. This has been exacerbated since COVID-19. I'm hoping once things start to get back to normal I will get some more attention from my account manager and fix the issues that I'm having.

• Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Navia B.
Flight Attendant
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"Will you Indeed get a job ?"

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed Indeed but I still feel as though applications I have submitted were stuck in limbo. Indeed is usually my last option behind Linkedin and ZipRecruiter. The interface is very user friendly, so it is very easy for me to scroll through current job openings with ease. I would recommend this to someone who is very open about what jobs he/she wants and not so much stuck on one specific field. Also I think it is great for those who want a job but not sure what job as Indeed is great with showing a variety of different job postings within your area.

Vorteile: Indeed's website functionality is one of my favorite aspects that this software has to offer. Everything you need to apply to the job(s) of your choosing is just one click away. I also love how recruiters can find you without you doing any of the leg work. I actually got one of my favorite jobs this way and all I had to do was have an updated resume on my account. The criteria you have to fill out to find what you are looking for is as easy as 1-2-3.

Nachteile: One of my biggest dislikes about Indeed is sometimes you have to be very specific with your keywords or the website will pretty much show you every job within a 25 mile radius that has absolutely nothing to do with the choice of keywords you have supplies. For example if you type in "school secretary" Indeed will still show results that are similar such as "Dental office secretary" but not even in the ballpark of what you are looking for. Even if there is only one "school secretary" position located in my zip code and radius preference, I prefer that over continuously scrolling through secretary positions and never coming across what I am actually looking for.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2020
Michelle A.
Waitress
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Indeed will take care of you!"

Kommentare: It has been amazing. When I decided that it was time to look for a job with more hours, Indeed was the only obvious choice. With the amount of new listings everyday, anyone looking for a job with realistic expectations should be able to find what they need using Indeed. I highly recommend!

Vorteile: I find Indeed to be just about the best place to go when it comes to searching for new job opportunities. It always has the latest listings with a very easy to navigate user interface. Personally, I have received three job offers from interviews that I was able to secure using Indeed. I love that you can save the posts to easily go back to them later. I also frequently use the filter setting which makes it simple to narrow down the exact location and specific job type I am looking for.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have had no issues with Indeed. I have heard, however, that anyone can post a listing for any job, whether or not it is actually accurate. Due to the overwhelming amount of scam artists in the world today, I have made sure to keep a look out for this exact scenario. Personally, I have yet to come across it on Indeed. I have seen it many times on Craigslist though! Indeed is far superior to Craigslist!

• Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Controller
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Whether finding candidates or job opportunities, this is the place."

Kommentare: I've used Indeed to post jobs and to find jobs. It's been successful for both, is easy to use, and makes posting and applying convenient and less time consuming.

Vorteile: For most employers, Indeed is the fist place a job opportunity gets posted. It's free and very widely used. So, whether you're searching for a job or for candidates, this is the one place where everyone comes together to make the most comprehensive list of both candidates and job postings. The free platform is great, but there are paid services with prices to fit even the smallest budget.

Nachteile: I'm scratching my head on this one. With all its free features, there really isn't a reason not to use Indeed. I think the appearance could be improved by changing the font and font sizes to be more modern and consistently sized. Company reviews would be more meaningful if they could be segregated into locations or divisions of a company. For example, if I'm applying for a job in accounting or posting an opening for the CFO position, and all the reviews are from warehouse employees complaining about heat and excess overtime, the company's review score isn't very meaningful. Or, if I'm applying for a job in New York, and the reviews are all from employees in California, that isn't meaningful. I have to search through individual reviews to find those that are relevant to me.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
occupational therapy
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Best of talent acquisition programs"

Kommentare: I have used Indeed both as a job seeker as well as a person looking for talent to add to a team. I find that even with the tiny issues, it is a fantastic first stop for reaching out for most mid-level and entry level positions, technical programs, and service/retail jobs. The ability to mark corporations that peak an individual's interest for the future coupled with the conversation ability with the hiring team makes this the most obvious source for acquiring new employees or locating a new job.

Vorteile: This software has become the norm for most people in the vast majority of professional and technical fields, but also has branched out to the retail and service sectors. The ease of use for the person seeking employment and the ability of hiring personnel to navigate to those people who fit criteria for their openings is second to none. Indeed allows people who are unfamiliar with constructing a resume to create a basic format and also allows those with existing CV/resumes to upload them along with cover letters. Once uploaded, they can quickly be altered as time changes the information. Many companies allow a direct application via that uploaded information and the remaining companies direct the potential job candidate to the application on the website for the corporation. Indeed also allows individuals who are talent acquisition specialists to send messages to people who are on indeed to determine if a possible interest in a position might be possible.

Nachteile: Talent acquisition individuals can sometimes not recognize that they have already been directed to an individual and repeat an invitation to apply for a specific position. The only other issue I have found is that people without a resume who use the Indeed builder do not always recognize the need to update their information because they are not prompted.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
German H.
Branch Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Indeed, the main candidate source"

Kommentare: We have been using indeed to gather candidates for the past 3+ years and we have had amazing results, we have experienced immense growth using the tools the indeed provides and have been able to painting our growth for the past 3 years.

Vorteile: The amount of prospective candidate is higher than any other source, and the response time for posted ads is immediate.
Candidates are aligned to the requirement of the postings, and are actively looking for jobs, and updating their information often.

Nachteile: I don't see many cons, the only one I could mention is the steep price, it is way higher than any other provider, but it also provides the best results.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Daniel R.
Self Employed
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2019

"Have used and referred others to this app/site since 2012, best job search app by far."

Kommentare: At the moment, none. I used Indeed briefly when I was managing a data collection call center but other than creating the initial posting I left most of this work to the HR department. We posted the exact same job description on Craigslist as well and I anylized the productivity numbers of the employees we found through Craigslist and Indeed and the employees we found from Indeed had a much higher retention rate and on average outperformed the employees hired from Craigslist to an extent that justified the cost of continuing to use Indeed, which was quite low to begin with, but when you are already dealing with a high volume/low margin type of business every dollar counts. (Note: I did not "switch" from another product, but I have used many of Indeed's competitors and Indeed is the only one that I have recommended because it is miles ahead of the competitors)

Vorteile: I really like the ability to easily customize what you are searching for as far as employment opportunities go. Prior to starting my own e-commerce business/after my enlistment in the military I have used Indeed to find 3/5 of the jobs I've had during that period. The algorithms do an excellent job of providing relevant job opportunities based on data provided through the website and what I assume is data collected on users via Google. The email recommendations are honest as well, using the data to quickly give those searching for jobs the ability to see how well any particular posting matches what they are looking for and updates very well over time (e.g. 3 years ago it recommended mid-level management positions for companies specializing in data collection, sales, and customer service - Now it recommends contractual/work from home/marketing management positions despite me not having given them any additional indications of life changes), this is the primary reason I will never unsubscribe from Indeed's email subscription. The ability to apply quickly when you are searching via a mobile device without having to copy your entire resume on an external website and ai filtering of potential employees for the employer are beneficial on both ends, saving time for both parties making the service desirable for both parties that are needed to maintain continued success in this industry.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, although out of your control, it would be much more convenient if every job posting allowed for the quick apply feature, as mobile internet use is increasing year by year while desktop use is on a similar decline. It would also be nice if there were more options to customize the recommendations you receive. Although as I mentioned the Algorithms do a great job, it would be nice if I could input very specific criteria of job recommendations that are more applicable to those searching for contracted work. For example, I am looking for small to mid size businesses in a specific radius with a population around 600,000 who are looking to optimize their online marketing budget and/or altogether create an e-commerce/online marketing revenue stream. There may be ways to do this that I am unaware of, but if that's the case it should be easier to locate the page within the domain or application to set something like this up.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Jillian B.
Receptionist
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Indeed "

Kommentare: Overall, indeed has bred successful for me in my job hunt. I was able to apply for 20-50 jobs daily for 2 weeks nonstop with all the new jobs that were becoming available everyday. The setup was very quick and easy, uploading resumes and documents was simple, navigating the site as well as your account was easy as well. I would like to suggest an option to help build a resume that is professional rather than just having to you your own. Some people may not have a resume created yet or some may not be tech savvy and capable of creating their own resume. This may already be an option, but it’s just not professional enough. All In all, indeed is the top software to use for job hunting and I believe 9 out of 10 people are successful at finding a job using indeed.

Vorteile: Indeed is constantly updated daily with new available jobs. It will let you know the most recent jobs added, jobs you’ve viewed and applied for. Indeed will also share with you available jobs that are similar to the ones you’ve already applied for.

Nachteile: Some available jobs you apply for will have you redirected to the company website where you must sign up and create an account before you can apply and this can be very time consuming when you are putting in 100’s of applications daily.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
William S.
Career Advisor
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"One of the Best Job Search Services Available"

Kommentare: In a word, Exceptional! Easy to use and effective. Nothing more to say.

Vorteile: Indeed is one of the leading job search and career advancement tools available. The web site is well organized and easy to navigate. You can search for jobs based on the title or description and narrow the search to specific geography. Once the job lists come up, you can extend the search to related positions using the titles in the jobs which are presented. Applying to jobs listed on Indeed is easy because links are provided with each job post which enables you to apply directly via Indeed, or direct you to the employer's careers page on their website. In addition to job postings, Indeed has a large portfolio of career-related resources which help you to prepare for and execute your job search. There are helpful articles about resumes, cover letters, interviewing and other job search topics. Another key element of the service Indeed provides is for employers. Indeed makes it easy to post an open position and provides employers with guidance on how to create effective job postings. The information employers receive about online applicants enables employers to quickly screen candidates and narrow their search to the best qualified. Our organization has used Indeed on many occasions and defer to it for our hiring and recruitment requirements.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything I don't like about Indeed.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Alicia G.
Service Mgr
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"Very Helpful Tool"

Kommentare: It was okay, I am happy with the end result, it was the process of getting there that could have been simplified.

Vorteile: What I liked most about this was that I could send questions to the applicant and if they could not answer those questions, then they would not be considered as an applicant. For the role we were hiring for, it was imperative that each candidate met that criteria, we did not want to waste our time or theirs skimming through all those pointless applications. If you dont meet our needs, you are not considered.

Nachteile: The only thing I did not like and it was actually a BIG DISLIKE is that I was only able to send just one aptitude test - just one!!!! That was extremely frustrating considering we needed to thoroughly pre-screen before bringing people in to interview. Because of this, we wasted so much of our time with people coming in to interview who truly were not a credible candidate. Most would lie on their resumes, or the questions we sent. So sending a test would help us to see if they met even the smallest of requirements. If we felt they cheated the test or were nervous and just tested poorly, we could not offer them a second chance to redeem themselves or allow us to further evaluate the candidates capabilities. We would have to bring them in and waste all of our time. One Indeed Rep reccommended we purchase a software that allowed us to do those types of extra screening! Seriously? This is literally what you pride yourself on and you are telling me to go elsewhere for that service. I am/was dumbfounded that Indeed was lacking in that department, but not even by a little but A LOT! We were able to eventually hire someone but we had to go through so many under qualified candidates first. I honestly cannot say if we will use Indeed again because of this very thing. If we have to go elsewhere and pay for it, then why even consider Indeed again?

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Debra G.
Life Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Indeed Helps find the Perfect Job"

Kommentare: Indeed has sent me jobs to look into that matches my resume and position objective criteria. Indeed has a plethora of employers looking for employees in just about every career field you can imagine. The experience I've had with Indeed has been always a pleasant one and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a job or looking for a great employee.

Vorteile: Indeed is easy to use and upload your resume to. Love how it's so easy to use and then when there's a match to your resume they will notify you. Indeed has helped many people find the right job. I have done resumes for people that ask my opinion for best site to look for work. I always recommend Indeed.

Nachteile: Sometimes a site will want both resume and the application and can be a bit time consuming to fix the format and like that. But wouldn't go to any other job site still.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Suryanshi P.
Associate Recruiter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Being Recruiter"

Kommentare: Overall experience with Indeed was awesome. As I have used it in my last organisation thoroughly and in present one a bit. But the most helpful thing was it's job posting. You just need to post a job with your unique job description along with the location and specification, then put your email id and boom you will start getting the applications on your email once your job gets published. It may sound like very general as we are having other tools for the same. But trust me the job applications from Indeed is far more better.

Vorteile: Indeed is a one of the best job board I came across for finding the relevant resumes. I am a US Recruiter but sometimes I also need to recruit for my internal hiring. I found the Indeed to be the best way of finding the profiles of the candidates, who were really interested in the job openings. Indeed provides a great platform for the one who are looking for jobs and also for them who are looking for consultants. It has many features and options to refine your search of applications and make your search more powerful. One who is looking for job can also, post their resumes and can modify their profile according to their need and requirement. It has too many options that you will definitely love. More over the Job Positing in Indeed is the best.

Nachteile: The only thing I would write here is, that it is bit expensive. But this is only for the employers, applicants can access their indeed profile for free of cost. There are some bugs which needs to fixed. That is it.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Jenna M.
Artist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2019

"Good for finding local work"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Indeed has been very positive. I am able to use their software to have focused searches for employment, while not being bombarded with scammers and underpaying positions. I can really appreciate that now given how wide the internet has become, and how much "fake news" and "fake jobs" are out there.

Vorteile: I have used Indeed countless times when I was searching for a job in my field. The ability to have a focused search on Indeed is one of the outstanding aspects of this software. Finding a job can be difficult, especially if you have a specialty and you aren't just looking for any old dish-washing job. What I like most about the software is that it focuses on quality jobs, it shows you where it is located, how to apply, and when to apply by. I think that this is essential when searching for employment. If a search option shows jobs that are unrelated or not applicable to what you have searched, then you end up wasting time as a job hunter and that can be frustrating and useless. With indeed, you know that when you are searching, you are going to get the closest answer possible. I also like that there seems to be a good filtering process for getting scams off of the website. When using several other search engines, I have noticed that their software doesn't account for jobs that aren't real, are scams, are unpaid internships, or are weird jobs where you only get paid in lunch or something like that. I know with indeed that I am using software to find myself a real and permanent position.

Nachteile: I do not have a huge amount of negatives. If there was a way to streamline putting in your information that would be a more helpful part of the software for me. I would also like to be able to see some background about the company directly on the website, that way I can judge for myself if they are good enough to apply to. Or maybe have people rate them or show the average pay? I am not sure, however more info to me is always best when applying for jobs. Even when I am looking for short part time work outside of my self employment I like to do this.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2019
Katie K.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2019

"Lots of Features at a Reasonable Price Point"

Kommentare: Overall, we were very pleased with our experience hiring on Indeed. There are many features available that are found in much more expensive software solutions and it beats trying to track candidates in a spreadsheet!

Vorteile: Indeed makes it simple for employers to post a position - you can simply follow the prompts and your job post is live in minutes! You can choose to post the position for free or you can sponsor the posting to increase its visibility. Indeed will give you a guesstimate of the amount you should spend sponsoring the job posting to get the best results.
You are able to track the status of applications right in the candidate's profile. Since you can add multiple members of the hiring team to the employer's account, they can review candidates, request interviews and add interview notes right to the candidate account. You can create email templates for efficiency.
This is a great place to keep unified records of the recruiting and interviewing process!

Nachteile: I would love to see a notification/indication if a candidate has previously applied for the same role or another role within the company.
I would also like to be able to assign different posts to specific team members - for example, we had some hiring managers that did not log in regularly (or had to be prompted to do so) - but if we could assign 'Review' tasks to specific members they could potentially receive notifications for outstanding to-do's.
I would also like to see the ability to add custom statuses to an account, for example, when a request for an interview has been sent "Reviewed" doesn't indicate that the request is complete and we're waiting for a response, but "Phone Interview" implies that you've heard back and a phone interview is scheduled. Having some other options would help the Recruiter at a glance.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Pablo S.
RPA Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"My Own Experience using Indeed"

Kommentare: My overall experience using Indeed is good, although I really didn't find a job thanks to Indeed. On the other hand, at all times I felt excited to find the jobs I was looking for, and not the ones I didn't like. I also liked it very much, that many people offered work remotely, which confirms the trust placed in the developers of other countries, very suitable for any type of project, like any other person.

Vorteile: There really are many things that I like about Indeed:
· In Indeed you can find any type of job you are looking for.
· In Indeed, unlike in other rival applications, there are jobs that in others are not so easily found, and this is a point really in favor of Indeed, since today, more and more jobs are emerging new ones that differ from the typical ones. In my case, as an RPA developer, I have found many offers from the RPA world that in other applications do not exist or even talk about it.
· The Indeed team works really well when answering a question. They are very fast and go to detail.

Nachteile: Perhaps what I like least about Indeed, is that in order to obtain certain privileges that are really useful and outperform you compared to other job seekers, you have to pay a monthly amount, something high.
I understand that it is your business model, but there should be external ways or reward certain people for loyalty or other reasons, and that they could enjoy these advantages more often.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019