Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Indeed

Indeed hilft Millionen Arbeitssuchenden und Arbeitgebern jeden Tag. Starte jetzt, auf der # 1 Job-Seite der Welt anzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Indeed

Vorteile:

We find that the ease in posting along with the price point and coverage is superior to advertising with more local agencies.

Nachteile:

The thing that I disliked most about using the software was the lack of being able to chat with someone quickly.

Bewertungen zu Indeed

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,6
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,4

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,6/10

Indeed hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7.354 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Indeed bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (7.354)

Glenn
Glenn
Associate Director of Talent Development & Brand
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Job Board

5,0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Tim
kfm. Angestellter in Deutschland
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Standard Tool mit wenig Matches und geringer Reichweite

4,0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Veraltet, überteuert, wenig Matches

Vorteile:

Klassisches Tool zur Suche von Mitarbeitern. Leider völlig überlaufen von Agenturen.

Nachteile:

Nicht mehr auf der Höhe der Zeit wenn es um die Suche von Fachkräften geht.

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Tolles Software für ein Jobsuche und für die Arbeitgeber

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sehr gut zu empfehlen für ein Jobsuche oder für die Arbeitgeber

Vorteile:

Bietet umfangreiche Jobsarten egal ob man ein Anfänger oder Experte findet man ein Job bei Indeed. Sehr flexibel zu nutzen

Nachteile:

von mir aus ich habe keine Nachteile gefunden.

Cynthia
Sachbearbeiterin in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Indeed

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

Es ist leicht einzugeben was man genau sucht und findet ziemlich schnell das passende.

Nachteile:

Bisher sind gibt es keinerlei Nachteile.

Gregor
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Gutes Bewerbungsmanagment

4,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Gute Software, weniger gute Kandidaten. So lässt sich meine Erfahrung hier zusammenfassen. Da der Aufwand allerdings überschaubar ist nutze ich das Portal auch in Zukunft.

Vorteile:

Bei Indeed schätze ich die Möglichkeit, eingehende Bewerbungen teilweise automatisch zu bearbeiten. Das Portal ist recht übersichtlich gestaltet,

Nachteile:

Ein paar Dinge muss man bei der Einrichtung wissen, hierfür hilft ein Call mit einem Mitarbeiter. Leider ist die Qualität der Kandidaten sehr unterschiedlich. Für Fachkräfte habe ich hier keine guten Ergebnisse erzielt.

mohamed
mohamed
Insurance adviser in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Job searching in indeed

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I got a job through the platform. It's a genuine site for job seekers.

Vorteile:

This is a free platform for a job seeker which is easy to handle it. There are more and more jobs available and easy to communicate.

Nachteile:

It's much better than other job-seeking a platform and easy to get a job without any payment.

Adam
Founder in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great hiring solution to access good talent.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I was able to find some of the best growth drivers in my company through indeed. So in general I am satisfied with the product.

Vorteile:

The most important feature was how easy it was to post jobs as well as to apply for those jobs. The platform is easy to access from both ends, applicants and employers, which makes it the most popular platform. Thus it provides the largest pool of applicants we can access. Also from my perspective as an employer, it was not complicated to manage applications from start to finish.

Nachteile:

The only con I can think of is the huge demand on the site, which makes some job posts go down in popularity and they can be seen by less people which creates the need for sponsored posts.

Jonathan
Jonathan
CEO in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Both Sides Are Bad

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Negative all around experience with Indeed.

Vorteile:

The only pro is that the platform is well known, so there are a lot of users to choose from.

Nachteile:

Indeed is one of the worst platforms, from both a hiring and recruiting perspective. Having been through both sides of the system, I can confidently say that it has been absolutely terrible in both roles. Firstly, the user interface is horrendous. Navigating through the site is confusing and time-consuming, with many essential features either challenging to find or non-functional. This poor design results in a frustrating experience for recruiters trying to manage job applications and job postings. On top of that, when posting a job listing, it was randomly taken down without any given reason. This experience occurred despite Indeed continuously targeting us with promotions and encouraging us to post job listings on their site. This inconsistency and lack of communication make it extremely unreliable for companies trying to attract talent. Given these significant drawbacks, I strongly recommend staying away from Indeed. There are far more user-friendly and reliable job platforms available that provide better service and consistent support for both jobseekers & recruiters.

Harris
Managing Partner in Griechenland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Takes every detail as critical in finding the best-fit

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Creating the most outstanding teams by hiring the qualified manpower for the job.

Vorteile:

In the bid to hiring the best-fit candidates for job vacancies, this software has shown it's prowess all along. It has helped us secure the strongest and most effective workforce that can drive growth and success. It is easy to integrate and implement too.

Nachteile:

It is not easy to differentiate between fake and real accounts online which is a drawback. However, the features are great.

Alli
Alli
freelancer- founder in Marokko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

I really liked my indeed experience

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Indeed has been positive. The platform provides a wide range of job opportunities and features that are user-friendly and intuitive. However, there were some issues with customer support response times that could be improved. Nonetheless, indeed remains a valuable tool for job seekers and employers alike.

Vorteile:

What I appreciate most about Indeed is its user-friendly interface and comprehensive job search functionalities, which make it incredibly easy to find and apply for relevant opportunities.

Nachteile:

What I liked least about Indeed was the customer support experience. While the platform itself is robust and effective, I found the customer service response times to be slower than expected, and the resolution process could be more proactive and efficient.

Lillian
Admin Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

High Traffic Site

4,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: We have successfully hired staff with appropriate skills

Vorteile:

Can read resumes before replying Options to contact Optional Resumes to look thru

Nachteile:

Password sometimes goes to wrong email , very fustrating

Amanda
Freelancer Influencer Reviewer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great app to work with applying

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was a great experience. I would recommend it to others, especially if you are or are not applying it’s nice to have it available in case another opportunity comes along.

Vorteile:

I really enjoy how easy this platform is with applying. It has this upload your resume section where it makes it easier applying and signing up. It even lines you up to suggestions on what categories best fit your “profile”

Nachteile:

It was a little hard to navigate at first (maybe since I realized I need to upload my resume vs just typing it all in kinda “moved” over to fill in) but than was able to over filter with my selections such as from my area et.

Peipei
Dentist. in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hired 3+ employees

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

When we use indeed, we always use the free version. It’s easy to post jobs.

Nachteile:

Sometimes we get people that are not serious about interviewing and set up and doesn’t show.

ANALIE
Military in Philippinen
Militär, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

"Comprehensive Job Search Platform with Mixed User Experience"

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Indeed remains a valuable tool for job seekers, despite some areas for enhancement.

Vorteile:

I liked Indeed's extensive job listings and effective search filters.

Nachteile:

I disliked the frequent irrelevant job recommendations and occasional spammy job postings.

Samir
Revenue Operations Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Indeed Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

Ease of use! always seems like there are very minimal issues.

Nachteile:

Nothing much to complain about. Very straight forward!

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best of talent acquisition programs

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used Indeed both as a job seeker as well as a person looking for talent to add to a team. I find that even with the tiny issues, it is a fantastic first stop for reaching out for most mid-level and entry level positions, technical programs, and service/retail jobs. The ability to mark corporations that peak an individual's interest for the future coupled with the conversation ability with the hiring team makes this the most obvious source for acquiring new employees or locating a new job.

Vorteile:

This software has become the norm for most people in the vast majority of professional and technical fields, but also has branched out to the retail and service sectors. The ease of use for the person seeking employment and the ability of hiring personnel to navigate to those people who fit criteria for their openings is second to none. Indeed allows people who are unfamiliar with constructing a resume to create a basic format and also allows those with existing CV/resumes to upload them along with cover letters. Once uploaded, they can quickly be altered as time changes the information. Many companies allow a direct application via that uploaded information and the remaining companies direct the potential job candidate to the application on the website for the corporation. Indeed also allows individuals who are talent acquisition specialists to send messages to people who are on indeed to determine if a possible interest in a position might be possible.

Nachteile:

Talent acquisition individuals can sometimes not recognize that they have already been directed to an individual and repeat an invitation to apply for a specific position. The only other issue I have found is that people without a resume who use the Indeed builder do not always recognize the need to update their information because they are not prompted.

Victoria
Recruiter in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Not Price Effective

3,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Indeed used to be great! However Indeed has just turned into a big bidding war, it seems you have to be willing to pay more and more each time for per click to get to the top of the list, which is unfortunate for small business's with limited budgets. Your job ads can not say plural words in the tile and body of the position descriptions, when all other applicant sites we use allow plural words/rates/locations in the description and title. This is frustrating and it seems like Indeed is hiking up it's prices left and right, and Indeed has just become to competitive price wise for our business to use it anymore. Indeed used to be our #1 site to go to, now we can not afford to use Indeed which is a bummer, because it did bring in a lot of traffic for us!

Vorteile:

Indeed brought us lots of resume traffic, it definitely beat out other competitor sites as far as results and getting resumes and applicants though the door! Indeed is a well known name and the site is very easy to navigate!

Nachteile:

Indeed was not easy to keep track of resumes that had been submitted, and I did not like that Indeed has so many restrictions on your job posts.

Paige
Market research manager in USA
Marktforschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My favorite job search software!

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I've had nothing but good experiences with indeed, I've actually gotten hired with two different companies through the app and after you get hired you are able to put that on your profile that you are hired somewhere and basically off the market. For me it's just always been very easy to use and I've never had to question what I was doing in our when I was looking at!

Vorteile:

I love the ease of use of indeed, it's never been difficult for me to navigate throughout the app or the website. I've never had to question what employers I have already applied to and which ones meet my specific qualifications. I especially love the little markers for each job application that say whether it is filling up quickly or if there is a lot of applicants who are applying, there's just a lot of information that's given and it really makes it easy to never doubt what is right in front of me!

Nachteile:

To be honest I don't think I've ever had any problems with indeed. I have used it for years and I have always used it to keep my resume and it has since been very easy to update and keep track of places that I have applied to, places I've worked at, how long I've worked somewhere and the messaging feature is sort of new but that is also a nice touch that they added so that instead of having an email back and forth you are able to converse right in the app!

pawan
Manager Admin and Facility in Indien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

"Indeed: The Ultimate Job Search Platform"

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Indeed is good. I've been able to post jobs and find jobs with ease, and the Business Development team has a 92% positive review rate. I'm able to find quality candidates quickly and the filters help me narrow down my search. I can also get help from Indeed's internal team if I'm having trouble creating my job ads.

Vorteile:

One of the biggest advantages of Indeed is its ease of use. The website has a simple and intuitive layout, making it easy to navigate and find the information you need. Additionally, the platform offers a wide range of job listings from various industries, making it a one-stop-shop for job seekers. Another advantage is its advanced search capabilities, which allow users to filter job listings by location, salary, company, and more, making it easy to find the perfect job for their qualifications and preferences. Furthermore, Indeed allows users to upload and manage their resumes, making it easy for potential employers to view and contact them. Users can also set up alerts for new job listings that match their criteria, ensuring they don't miss any relevant opportunities. Additionally, the Indeed app allows users to access job listings and manage their job search on the go.

Nachteile:

One of the least liked aspects of the Indeed job search portal is the sheer number of tests employers often require potential candidates to take after they apply for a job. Additionally, there can be a lot of spam and outdated job postings, making it difficult to find relevant opportunities.

David
IT & HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great Platform for Low Cost Recruiting

4,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We've been using Indeed for recruitment (across many different types of positions) for five years now. I have nothing but good things to say about Indeed and my account rep.

Vorteile:

I've been using Indeed as my primary source of recruitment for the past five years. It is a low cost recruiting platform. They have also added quite a few features over the past few years. Indeed allows end users to post their jobs for free or to set a specific budget for their job (based on cost per click). My case may be different as I've used it for so long, but I believe you are assigned a dedicated account rep to help you along the way and provide support should you have questions.

Nachteile:

While very low cost, the cost per click method does charge you if someone clicks on your ad, whether they apply or not. This can sometimes result in maxing out your specific budget while receiving few candidates. However, from my experience, this is not typically the norm.

Allegra
Executive Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Love the short list and messaging

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a small company that usually has only one or two posts at any given time. We don't have the resources to spend days worth of man hours searching for the best applicants. Indeed has great filters and options to help automate the process so much, that we really only spend time reading through applications for job seekers that meet most or all of our criteria.

Vorteile:

The short list is a really great feature of this software that really helps narrow down the best candidates. Indeed also allows the company to easily message job seekers who have not applied that have opted to make their information public. If they meet the company's criteria, we can message them directly and ask them to apply or reach out to us.

Nachteile:

There is little that I don't like about this software since it is so straightforward and a breeze to use. I can't even think of anything specific I don't like other than the initial time it takes to get the post set up in the system. But, it is really no worse than any other job sites, and certainly quicker than several out there.

Ashley
President in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Indeed for Nonprofit hiring

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: In my opinion they are the best job search and posting website, but they charge more than some nonprofits like us can afford. It's easy to use and yields results, but very expensive. However, our best new employees have come from Indeed, because people who use Indeed know what they want in a career and are ready to get to work.

Vorteile:

We had the best applicants from Indeed. If someone is serious and dedicated to finding the right job and career, they will spend the time and money to apply and post resumes. This weeds out applicants who are not very serious or professional. The specificity of profiles and areas of interest helps us find candidates with the right credentials and experience.

Nachteile:

It is extremely costly, especially to a startup business. As a nonprofit working to end homelessness for adults living with severe mental illnesses, I thought that a giant corporation like Indeed would be interested in helping with taxes or offering a little support.

Danish Azmat
Deputy Manager in Pakistan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Brilliant platform for Employers & Job-hunters.

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It is really helpful for job hunters in finding their jobs & employers for hiring the best talent for their vacant positions. I have attained my latest job with the help of indeed just you need to make your profile & your preference what job you are looking for. It gives you notifications by email. My overall experience is fabulous with the software.

Vorteile:

Its simple yet effective interface is great that really makes the whole experience of job hunting made easy. Particularly like the features that update you either your application is being reviewed by employers or ask you what time suits you for interview & your job preferences.

Nachteile:

All & all it is great to use this tool however the only thing that I find tiresome is that despite building a profile & uploading your CV on the software you have to create your account all over again whenever you are redirected to employer website.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Paid Version is Pointless

3,0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: In general, the free version is useful and should be an automatic posting option for any Recruiting/Talent Acquisition department if it isn't already cross-posted by your ATS automatically. In a free version, you can excuse how bad the software is, which is pretty bad. However, their freemium aggregate model of scraping jobs from thousands of other sites and making their website a one-stop shop for job searchers made them the #1 job posting site quickly. But the dirty little secret is that this model isn't sustainable, and like Monster and Amazon, their first goal was to grow their user base, and then try to force paid versions onto their user base. However, unlike Monster, their product is only good because it was unique and free. There are tons of other sites that now use the aggregate scraping model and are much better programs. In addition, Google-for-Jobs has pretty much made Indeed obsolete by offering the same ability, but using the vast superior searchability of Google with an already existing Millennial user-base. The software is better, and it already syncs with google search. Regarding the paid version of Indeed, it just isn't worth it unless you recruit in large cities, you may need to use the paid version in order to not be buried quickly in their ads, but even then, the effectiveness is debatable when you can update the ad or repost it every few days. Even in larger cities, I haven't seen any quantifiable benefit of using the paid version.

Vorteile:

As an aggregate job posting site, it is a must have for any recruiting department to use on a daily basis. The free hosting feature is automatically done on most ATS programs. Because they scrape from so many websites, job postings with them will reach even tough markets like Physicians, whereas Careerbuilder, Zip, Monster, etc. do NOT reach these.

Nachteile:

Google-for-Jobs has made Indeed all but obsolete. Their "paid" version is pointless compared to the free version. We have tested several times and have seen hardly any, if any, quantifiable difference for the huge cost, regardless of what the sales team says. Their resume database is horrible in search function and results, although, useful in that you can pay per resume pull. They are aesthetically the Craigslist of job search websites. The site is ugly (relative), hard to become a power user on (like Linkedin), and is only successful because of their Freemium aggregate model.

Luke
VP in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Go-To Site for Finding Quality Hires

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Indeed has been great. I use them for 70% of all my hires. It's the largest job posting site in the world so why wouldn't I use it. It's pretty easy to use and the features are getting better and better. Indeed is a must have for anyone who is looking for new hires. You can try out other sites but you will inevitably come back to Indeed.

Vorteile:

To start, Indeed is the largest job posting site in the world and most people use the platform when searching for a new job. This fact alone makes Indeed a must have when searching for new hires. Also, Indeed is very user friendly. This means that I don't have to micro manage the job postings. I can hand it over to my assistant and I don't have to worry about it. I also really like their analytics. It really helps me to optimize my postings so I can find the talent that I need. A feature that I really like is having applicants answer certain qualifying questions. This really speeds up the hiring process.

Nachteile:

There isn't much that I don't like about Indeed but one thing that I must say is that I'm not a fan of the pay-per-click model for ads. With this model I have to pay for a lot of clicks that are irrelevant. If I post a job that looks enticing, I will get a lot of clicks from people who are just curious about the job and not serious about applying. One other thing would be the customer service. I wouldn't say that it's bad but it's not great. I've had issues with my Client Success Manager that has made things more difficult than they need be. This has been exacerbated since COVID-19. I'm hoping once things start to get back to normal I will get some more attention from my account manager and fix the issues that I'm having.

Ikiera
Store Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My Indeed experience

4,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I love using the site. It's easy to use, simple to navigate, not hard to use at all. I love the extra details it gives me when it lets me know if a job listing is hiring multiple candidates or just one and if they're urgently hiring or not. I also love that I can quickly apply to jobs, and it lets me know if I have all the skills for a position or if I'm missing a few qualifications so overall I love the site.

Vorteile:

I love how they implemented a new way of adding to your resume. I love how I can pick all of the skills I have to add to my experience with the click of a button. I don't have to use specific words when searching for jobs. I love how they have job fairs, hiring events, apply today start tomorrow job postings. Some employers like staffing agencies even leave a direct number to contact them which I also love and it tells me the employers response rate to applicants and how many people applied to the position which is a first for a job search engine. Huge plus! I love that it tells me if the job is seasonal/temp or full/part time. I love how they send off my completed tests from the companies that recommend a test after application submission.

Nachteile:

The resume builder is a hassle at first but understandable why it's extensive. I don't like how they have way too many listings for minimum wage and it sometimes shows me job listings in other areas/states that are nowhere near me and some job postings are scams. I think their job postings that have no ratings should be vetted on legitimacy a bit more as well just to lessen the risk of getting scammed. I hate taking the tests after submitting an application