Über Eventsquid

Eine Event-Management-Suite mit Registrierung, Bewertungen, mobiler App, Zahlungsabwicklung, Freiwilligenmanagement, Raumlayout und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Eventsquid

Bewertungen zu Eventsquid

4,9
4,9

Eventsquid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eventsquid bereits verwendet?

Randi
Randi
Senior Manager - Customer Operations in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wish we would have discovered Eventsquid sooner!

Kommentare: On top of solving all of our registration problems, through Eventsquid, we've solved problems that we didn't even realize were problems. For example, our accounting department for 34 years has produced invoices for hundreds of participants that wish to be invoiced. It's not hard to do but it takes time. With Eventsquid, the customer creates their own invoices and in their communication center, you can have automated reminders to send to customers that are approaching payment due date or past due. No more individual follow-up emails. Our accounting team was delighted to know that workload had been removed. After our show, we had a team that spent a large amount of time creating an after-show survey (they built our own system) but Eventsquid has a survey tool built in with the mailing lists already available. That freed up a great deal of team for our developers. Additionally, our developers no longer have to build and maintain our custom seating program. Eventsquid has a seating program built in. And, best of all, it works directly from our registrant list so we do not have to import, export and update data in two separate locations. This system is not just benefiting the registration process, it literally is changing our whole organization. We are learning that we can use this software for far more things than just our Symposium registration. We are using it for several other events and day-to-day operations.

I don't even know where to start. One of the biggest benefits we've received thus far is the ease of registering our customers. Our event is extremely complex with many different rules, exceptions, registration offerings, dozens of different registration categories that influence different registration prices, etc. We've tried several other registration systems and they just simply could not do what we needed it to and our customers were always complaining about the complexity of registering for our events. We were working harder not smarter trying to pull reports/data in our other systems and with Eventsquid, the reports are very easy to use and pull all of the data you need. I researched a couple of the big box registration companies and they were all WAY out of budget but also, they couldn't do what we needed the system to do. Luckily, we came across G2 Crowd and Capterra and saw all of the great reviews about Eventsquid. I was over the moon to learn about all of the features they offered and best yet, it was extremely affordable! Not to mention, their staff is AMAZING! I literally could go on and on about the benefits of this software. If you are looking for a better registration system, look no further. This is your solution!

I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about this software. There were a couple of far-fetched, "in a perfect world" requests we had and their staff quickly modified the system to make it work for us.

Sara
Sara
ZSI Business Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible platform for creative managers

Kommentare: The support team and leadership have been great to work with - I feel really supported and am proud to have brought this service and platform to my organization. We have since adopted EventSquid as our enterprise-level event management system. We're excited to continue learning the platform and the many needs it can meet.

The flexibility within the platform to customize and configure pathways and events just the way you need them is great! The user experience is smooth and appears seamless on mobile or desktop - that's a necessary feature for this type of platform. The admin side of the platform is fairly straight-forward and simple; you won't need an IT expert to use and deploy this platform. The support from the EventSquid team is what puts it over the top!

With so much customization, there is a bit to explore and can be overwhelming. The VEO seems promising but we haven't been able to quite figure it out with the video-conferencing platform and types of services we offer. There are just a few things here and there that the platform does (registration timeouts, inability to automate email/attachments in confirmation emails, not saving submissions, etc) that are a little frustrating, but nothing unexpected from a new platform.

Amberlee
Marketing Specialist in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great features and functionality, issues with user-compatibility

Kommentare: It helped with several essential event functions, like registration and payment processing, and helped make things easier. However, non-user-friendly functions made things more difficult for us, as we had to help guests register and make payments over the phone. All in all, it's affordable and worth the money, but improvements are needed.

It performs a lot of functions, from registering guests to processing payments to sending out event surveys.

It's not very user-friendly, especially for people who are not internet savvy. I had to help most of our guests register for the event because the registration process was too complicated (having to make a profile for every attendee, even guests of our main attendees, made things difficult. People simply wanted to register guests without providing their names, addresses, etc.).

Antwort von Eventsquid

Hi Amberlee, I'm sorry to hear that you had to help your guests register because your form asked for name, address, etc. I looked at your event setup and it appears that instead of setting up your fundraiser as a simple event, you copied a sport shooting event (more complex setup) and left the guest setup in place. You, of course, can eliminate any or all fields from the guest registration form or any other form. In addition, our "Plus-X" guest method (which you opted not to use) allows the principal registrant to simply add the first and last name of the guest(s) they are bringing; no account needed and no need for the guests to register themselves. I also noted that our support team provided several hours of one-on-one training assistance to Ms. Brewer on your team; perhaps she was aware? In any event, we are happy to make corrections to your event setup if you need us to.

Garryt
Assistant to the Chief of Staff in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eventsquid makes it personal!

Our organization was planning to host an event of 2,000+ attendees, and we knew we had to have a registration and management software that could keep up with our demands, especially since our event is incredibly complex. After comparing and contrasting many options, we did decide to take the plunge with Eventsquid. Its offerings, ease of use, price point, and support staff really stood out when making the final choice. In fact, the staff and leadership of the company really made the difference, compered to the other companies and options. They were patient and understanding, and always ready to help and assist us with any questions or concerns we had. You aren't just another client or just a number with Eventsquid, they make it personal from the start and for us, that made all the difference!

The reporting and statistics portion of the software left a bit to be desired. A lot of information is certainly available, but customizing the reports and nailing down specific data was difficult and sometimes simply not possible, due to the limitations of the software in categorizing the stats and figures. Also, when searching for specific attendees that have registered, to make edits or gather information, the search criteria has to be entered exactly as is was entered by the attendee originally. This makes searching for some attendees not very user friendly.

Carol
VP, Marketing & Communications in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Glad I Found This Software!

Kommentare: This software has saved us countless hours in every aspect from setup to tracking to reporting to billing. We set up 3 different registrations - for clients, business partners, and employees - repeating some questions in all 3 but then easily making them unique for each type of registrant. Simple! And I cannot say enough about their customer service. Every single person we've worked with is pleasant, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Tickets are turned around in a very reasonable amount of time, and when we recently experienced what we thought was a crisis right after we launched our virtual conference (another amazing set of tools for users and attendees) (the crisis was self-inflicted, I will say), EventSquid personnel immediately jumped on a Zoom conference with us, in a matter of minutes diagnosed what we had done wrong, and got us back where we needed to be. This all happened between sessions so our mistake was rectified before all but a few attendees knew anything had been amiss. Eventsquid's team is all about customer service and they will not let you down!

Eventsquid (ES) has given us amazing event organization capabilities at an incredibly reasonable price. The features rival those of systems that cost 5-6 times as much, and its presentation of info to our clients and business partners is very professional looking and easy to use. We set up very sophisticated agendas in it with dozens of sessions, spread across 6 different meeting rooms and many sessions running concurrently. ES won't allow you to accidentally schedule two sessions in the same room at the same time, nor allow you to schedule the same speaker in two different sessions at the same time. It is very easy to set up speaker profiles complete with photos and bios, and once you define your agenda and assign speakers to all the sessions, when you click on a speaker, you'll see all the sessions that person is delivering, where, and when. And it builds your mobile Wapp at the same time! No extra work! The system allows you to send emails to all you invited, or to any subset: send an email just to business partners who have registered; or send an email just to invitees who haven't registered; etc. It keeps track of all the messages you sent and allows you to send them again as is or modify them and send as a new message. The reporting capabilities are very strong and easy to use. You can tell everything from who registered to everything they registered for, the options they selected, the permissions they are giving, etc. Billing is amazing as well!

There is nothing we really don't like, some feature just take some getting used to like any other software package. On a recent, sophisticated setup, I made the mistake of setting up our sessions in registration setup before I created them in agenda setup and then found out the agenda has to be done first. There was no converting the work I had done - my bad. We've opened a few enhancement requests and in general are pleased with the way they've been handled. Some have been added to the software, we've been given workarounds for others, and there are a few that are still on a future possibilities list. We could not ask for more than that.

Emily
Principle in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

You Can't Beat It The Service

Kommentare: From the start I found the company great to work with. They are very hands on from the demo/sales side all the way through with them taking you through your "lessons" so you can learn the system. If there is a problem or if you have a question they are very responsive. They work with you on finding the answer you need or to help you work through a problem you may have.

I found once I learned how Eventsquid titles or "sees" things when building an event registration system and website it was easy to use. The initial set-up when you are first learning can be difficult as there is a lot of toggling between tabs especially if you are building customized questions an attendee needs to fill out. But I find this software to be easy to use not only from the attendee's perspective but also for the planner who has to build it. This is huge as I have worked with other registration systems where you almost need a background in coding to use.

I find some of the reporting to be basic and not as customizable as I need it to be especially when it comes to the accounting side of things. There are also limitations on what it can do if you choose to use this software as a website.

Kevin
Coordinator in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best event registration software!

Kommentare: I have to say it's been nothing but positive since the beginning, from the start we were greeted and introduced to Eventsquid by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself when we inquired about Eventsquid. The team they have at Eventsquid is incredible, their team responds right away, they are friendly, personable but still professional. I noticed a small error in the registration process and they called me right away to apologize and let me know they had put their team to fix the issue right away. I didn't even have to wait long for the fix to be applied and I was kept updated on the status from when they had their team working on it and to when it was fixed. Plus it is so easy to see the snapshot of your event to quickly glance at registration, to know when sessions are full, moving people from the waitlist to the session, and so much more.

There are so many features that EventSquid has, that I am still learning about today. It has everything you need to set up a successful event, from creating profiles, to profile specific custom questions, to having a website for your guests to access to sign up and learn more about your events. We used a different array of event registration for our largest event of the year and I have to say, it feels good to finally have everything in one spot and to have a registration simplified.

Compared to using more basic and very limited registration software, it took some time to learn how to set up an event with all of the features that they have. But that was a more personal understanding, as they provided training to help me grasp the idea better and their support team has answered my questions in as little as under an hour at times too!

Katie
Katie
Administrative Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Eventsuid is still rocking it!

Kommentare: Overall, we love Eventsquid! The price is fair and we are looking forward to renewal!

Integration was easy, the team at Eventsquid is very responsive to questions. Over the last year, we have learned several features that we didn't know the software was capable of and we plan on renewing for another year with them.

Nothing about Eventsquid is difficult. However, the exhibit booth layout section can get confusing if you don't know what you're doing. The E.S. team is always available for us to ask questions & get ideas on the best way to use certain features.

Chief Executive Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in One Solution

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with EventSquid. We have recommended the platform to our sister regions who now use it and to others that put on events.

Creating a simple event structure is very easy. I enjoy the fact that I do not have to pay ala carte for features and this platform is an all in one solution.

There is a bit of a learning curve in the beginning and multifaceted events don't always work perfectly. It also does not integrate with other services like ExpoBadge.

Antwort von Eventsquid

letztes Jahr

Hi Michael, we appreciate your feedback! We do integrate with ExpoPass for badges (along with other services). Let's jump on a call so I can let you know how!

Carrie
Senior Planner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Centennial Conferences

Easy to use and build different paths for registrants.

The reports show both the item and the cost which means Excel clean up for us.

Tammy
State Supervisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eventsquid Review

Kommentare: The people at Eventsquid are very easy to connect with and obtain assistance. The product itself is worth the investment for all of the available options it provides.

Eventsquid provided the most features and options for the price than other companies we reviewed

Learning the various features and options was a little more time-consuming than some that were turn-key. A more user-friendly version with an easier 'look' about it would improve functionality.

Leah
Conference Coordinator in USA

Great Product at Affordable Price

Kommentare: If you're looking for value and affordability then definitely look at EventSquid. It gives you options (i.e. mobile site and webpages for events) that would cost extra with other competitors. We solved the issue of needing a robust event management tool at an affordable price and realized that we got more than what we initially thought we wanted. However, there is room for improvement.

I love the webpage that EventSquid automatically generates for each of my events/trainings. It's included with the price so I don't need to pay extra to achieve that professional look. The first event we ever used EventSquid, we had more out-of-state folks (and one person from another country) register than ever before! I believe part of the reason is because the website looks so much more professional (and legit) than it did with my previous event management site. Also, the mobile site is amazing and our attendees loved adding agenda items to their itinerary!

Three main issues: 1) The Group Payment option is ONLY available for initial checkout, meaning an admin needs to enter 15+ people all at once in order to get to the final group payment page. However, if an admin needs to check-out & "pay later" so that they can get an invoice or await grant funding, then the next time the admin logs in, they will NOT be able to regroup all the invoices and pay with one credit card. That's when an admin will have to make 15+ separate payments (which locks out their card because it looks like duplicate charges), and the only way around it is for folks to call me to run a credit card over the phone on a separate payment portal, then I have to go into EventSquid and mark everyone off as paid. 2) The reporting function doesn't provide the most up-to-date balance due, which is a problem when I'm looking at 1,100 people to figure out who still owes money or run a report for our bookkeeper. Instead, I have to export everything into Excel and create a custom field and formula in order to figure who owes. 3) There are still bugs with the system. When I duplicate an event (and everything stays pretty much the same), I have to check everything over and make fake registrations because guaranteed I'll have to submit a support ticket to fix a random issue or link. Or, attendees will call me around heavy registration times (e.g. early bird deadline) and tell me that the website froze and kicked them out.

COO in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Strongest Solution for Associations and Member Organizations

Kommentare: The EventSquid team leads with terrific support and backs it up with a very robust solution, regular improvements, and frequent additions to the features and functionality. Our events vary from local meetings with 4-40 people up to week long major events and seminars of several hundred people. If EventSquid didn't support out of the box a particular way we wanted to charge our members or do break outs or promotions, then they would take the time to understand the use case and we almost always found a way to do it or saw new functionality released in time for us to use for that event. The CEO is intelligent, cares deeply about customer satisfaction, and drives the entire team for constant improvement. The solution has come a long way in the year and a half we've been a client and we look forward to the continued release of exciting new capabilities. If you only do one event a year, EventSquid should be strongly considered. However, if you have more than 1 event a year with some of the same attendees, there isn't a better solution to support your members. My 4 Star ratings reflect most on the complexity of any event system. EventSquid is about the easiest I've seen to use for large events. The Quality and Functionality Scores reflect that EventSquid is earlier in their development than some of the other leading solutions in this space, but EventSquid has been rapidly closing any gaps and has some exciting capabilities that most of the other solutions lack. Michael and his team at EventSquid have been a true and valued partner to us, which has been invaluable to the events side of our business.

Member driven with member history and profile capabilties. Ease of use and flexibility.

Some of the mobile aspects and integration, all of which have improved greatly and have additional improvements and capabilities coming on the roadmap.

Vicki
Convention & Meeting Planner in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Finally...a company that gets it!

Kommentare: This software will allow us to consolidate many of our current systems over the next few years. It will also give a more professional and simple way for our exhibitors to register/sign up for booths which will free up significant time for our staff.

My favorite part of this software is its simplicity. It does everything you need it to in the most straightforward way possible. And it's done in an attractive, user-friendly way to boot! We have a very complicated event and software such as Cvent, Event Brite, AtoZ, and even a custom made database struggled, or were unable, to provide solutions for us in various parts of our event but Event Squid seems to be a good option for the ENTIRE event. The staff is amazing and they are at the perfect level of being helpful but not pushy. They seem truly interested in our event and growing a relationship with us. They know they have a good product that speaks for itself so the demo and sales process is very pleasant. Also, the price for this product is unbelievable. I've looked into dozens of software solutions over the years and this one is BY FAR the best for your money.

Currently, the only con we've faced is that you cannot search for Exhibitors in the web version of the exhibit hall map. However, they are working on a solution for us since they have this capability in the mobile app. I don't expect this to be a con for long.

Keri
Corporate Marketing Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eventsquid is the perfect software for our needs

Kommentare: Overall this products works perfectly for us. Customer service is great. Anytime I have a question, they are on top of it and it gets answered. In 2020, we utilized the Virtual Event option and it worked perfectly as well. We are back to in person events and the product does everything we need it to and more.

Eventsquid had everything we needed for event registration for attendees. We are able to showcase all of the elements of our conference with this product. We are able to schedule sessions throughout the day and have attendees choose and change if needed. We can pull reports and customize everything to our needs.

There is not much I can criticize with this product. The only suggestion would be the ability to add more to the homepage of the website. More information or graphics.

Alison
Meeting Coordinator in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First Time User With Eventsquid

Kommentare: We are very excited to utilize the software again for our 2023 conference!

We loved the incredible flexibility provided by the software to accomplish everything we needed it to do to run a multi-day healthcare conference for 1200 attendees

There were a few little hiccups, but in all honesty, this is probably due to our lack of experience with the program.

Lee
Commissioner in USA

It's in the simplicity that I save time, which is money for an event organizer.

Kommentare: I honestly can't think of anything more we need at this time. I know this, if we need it the EventSquid team most likely will build it or has it already has a design in the works. This team is head and shoulders above the rest.

The total capabilities of the system. It is well designed and practical for every application of our NSL events. Its simplicity allows us to train up personnel and volunteers quickly which translates to a greater consumer experience for us.

Miriam
Event Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable, Structured, Logical, and Intuitive!

The customizable nature of EventSquid makes it an adaptable platform that can be used for almost any nature of event. As a non-profit event planner, I need a platform that works well for social events, trainings, conferences, and free events, and EventSquid registration forms can be tailored to fit the needs for a broad range of events.

Currently, the Communication Center does not have the types of design features that I would prefer in an event email, so I have continued to use the Mailchimp platform for event communications. The Communication Center does however have enough customization to send a utilitarian event email, and will do the job.

Angel
Aging Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Learning the Ins and Outs of Eventsquid

Kommentare: Our finance department has a much easier time with Eventsquid than other platforms, especially for tracking payments.

Our team has been using Eventsquid now for over one year. We really like the ease of use and the report system. As with any new system, we have had a learning curve, but the customer service with Eventsquid has been prompt and the corrections were easy. Our big conference serves approximately 400 participants with three breakout sessions containing seven workshops each, and the system handled the set-up without issues!

Our learning curve is my least favorite part. We learned a lot from our conference last month.

Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Happier Atteedees

Kommentare: The use of Eventsquid reduced our workload of responding to attendee questions by at least 80%.

Our 800 attendees expressed their great delight in the ease of using Eventsquid to sign up for our annual training events. Attendes appreciated the on site features like access to their agenda and site maps during the event. Pre-registration and on site registration for our event team was exponentially improved from our former in house web site platform.

Fairly steep learning curve to get started. A few administrator tools need more development.

Lisa
Operation AXS in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lisa Monchunski Operation for AXS

Kommentare: I find Event Squid extremely easy to use and reporting has been more detailed. I use the system on a daily basis for all our event needs .

Easy use.

I dont have any issues.

Jason
Associate Vice President, General Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great overall experience!

Kommentare: EXCELLENT! I highly recommend the Eventsquid platform and know that the white glove experience we received from their staff will be felt with any client they work with.

Our company offering a cloud-native solution ourselves we found the Eventsquid platform to intuitive and easy to set up and manage events of all sizes. We came with an urgent need to have something stood up and an event created and ready for registrations within a week, and their staff really delivered!!! Not only did the application get set up, but their staff ensured we had everything needed to make the event a success, followed up with us before, during, and after the event to provide assistance. What a great company!

None. After our first event, we did have some enhancement suggestions and their staff eagerly listened and provided feedback to us on their plans moving forward.

Nan
AURI Connects Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EventSquid is very useful and affordable.

Kommentare: Very good.

I am not usually very technically savvy, but I found this software to be pretty easy to learn and to maintain event sites with minimal input and professional looking. It was also within our nonprofit's budget.

Perhaps being able to customize fonts and logo sizes a bit more.

Ari
Director of Operations in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Event Management App at a Great Price

Kommentare: We have used just about every major event app out there on behalf of clients, when it comes time to choosing our own, we come back to EventSquid each and every time.

I liked overall the full feature set at a great price - from a company that fully supports the product from right here in the US with immediate and excellent response.

Sometimes the full feature set is so powerful that the UI is overwhelming. This is easily fixed once one is trained in using it, but it's not dead simple immediately.

Angie
Operations Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Event Softwarw

Kommentare: The software helps us with our needs and was a way to get attendees sign up for the event and use less employee's time putting together the same information.

It has the future we need to change the way we gathering data from our conference. The staff was there to help us get through any item that we need.

There is a learning curve and there is always a little glitch with any software you change to.