Broadly

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Jonathan G.
Board Member
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've really been enjoying Broadly's product for getting feedback from clients on every visit we do, whether good or that something we can work on, so that we can address promptly. Additionally, their communication platform for webchat & text capability has be an extremely valuable add to the way we are able to connect with our customers and soon to be customers. Definitely have seen an increase of social/shared reviews which we prior would really only verbally hear from clients, so glad that it's being put out more for others to hear about & I feel it's helped us connect with clients that might not have done the extra call or email to us had it not been for the chat option on our site.

Vorteile: First off, their customer service thus far has been outstanding in helping me get going and fully utilizing their platform. I really like it's simplicity which makes it easily understandable with minimal "training" needed for any team member(s) that need to have their "hands in the pot". The prior is for both their review/feed back function as well as their chatbots.

Nachteile: Thus far, I have honestly not experienced any cons to this service/platform/software. We're about a year into using them and fingers crossed this doesn't change.

von Broadly an 31.1.2019

So glad you're leveraging all of Broadly's features including reviews, our app and web chat! Helping your business connect with more customers and leads is our goal and it sounds like you're seeing both happen. Thanks for the review!

It works

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Kevin B.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps get customer reviews. Enables chat on my website. Therefore, I like it!

Vorteile: Its a pretty effective app/software that helps solicit customer reviews. I have almost a 33% review rate in my home services business now, before it was maybe 1-5%. I also love the fact that their plugin allows customers to chat with me on my website. Some customers hate calling, and having broadly provide a chat function on my website has allowed me to gain many new customers. Thank you Broadly.

Nachteile: I wish it was better integrated with my CRM system, but that is on my corporate team (I own a franchise) - not broadly. They are actively working on it. Other negatives are the price - it is very expensive. Tough to quantify how much a positive review is worth. For now, in my first year in business, its worth it to me and I'll continue to use it.

Excellent service for my growing business

Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Andrew I.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It did exactly what they said it would do. I had a dog daycare business for four years previously and only received a handful of reviews during that time. I have had Broadly for two months at my new dog daycare business and have already generated over 40 reviews. On top of that I really like the feature of clients with negative experiences being guided to address the business directly before leaving a review so that we can deal with it first, although thankfully that has not come up yet. And the customer service has been top notch.

Nachteile: There's not much to dislike. I was worried at first that clients leaving a review would be put off by additional requests for reviews on other sites but that hasn't been an issue.

Great Add-On

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Theo G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Broadly has improved patient engagement and our ratings across all platforms. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: Cost is more than we would like to spend.

Integration never fully automated and reviews were fewer than previous methods.

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Cam S.

Kommentare: A learning experience to be more hesitant to enroll in a contract from a marketing cold call.

Vorteile: It took the clients right to Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc to collect the reviews rather than their own site.

Nachteile: Customer support was unresponsive and overall poor. Integration never fully automated. Very few actual reviews were collected. It just fell really short of what was promised and there wasn't an effort to improve it after numerous requests.

von Broadly an 6.3.2018

Cam, we're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Broadly. Our goal is to ensure that all of our customers are both happy and successful with our product, and we truly apologize that we fell short. Our product has simple and powerful technology that's customizable and typically very simple to integrate. We're sorry that this wasn't the case with your business platform. We wish your business nothing but the very best in the future.

Happy to have our business apart of Broadly

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Maria K.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Broadly has been wonderful for our business. The ability to ask customers for reviews on the spot and actually getting those reviews are mind blowing-ly amazing. Broadly's App is allowing us to get reviews faster than ever before.
We also appreciate that our account manager is in constant communication with us. She insures we are updated on new information and she contacts us just to check-in.

Vorteile: Love that we are able to get reviews quickly and more frequently. Both the app and the desktop version are easy to use and the process for asking customers for reviews are fast and painless.
The chat feature is extremely helpful for our office staff.

Nachteile: Nothing as of yet. If something does arise, I will be sure to inform our account manager.

Thank you Broadly!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Erika P.
Customer Service Specialist
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love this company and everything to do with how much easier and streamlined the process is, as well as how pleasant this company has been to deal and do business with. I have been thrilled to see how many more reviews we have received. We started out with 198 before switching almost two months ago and now we are at 276!! Can’t beat that and we have only incredible words to say about this company! Thank you Broadly! You have made our review system sooooo much easier and for that we can’t thank you enough!

Vorteile: This is the most user friendly software and we have had nothing but success since switching to this company.

Nachteile: It’s very hard to come across a software that is enjoyed this much. I have nothing negative to say or disliking anything that we have experienced.

Couldn’t be better

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Jason Y.
Owner/Operator
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Once I set it up: All I have to do is send out my Invoices and BROADLY does the bulk of work on following up with my Customers for reviews. I simply watch them come in one by one and respond to each one with a sincere “Thank you” comment for using our Services.
I have had more reviews in one month than I have in all 14 years since starting my business.
This platform allows me to be media-present without a bunch of extra work. I really like it and wish I would have found it sooner!

Nachteile: There are none at this time. Wish I found it sooner.

Reviews and Customer Experience

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Director of Workspace Strategy
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are extremely happy with Broadly. Before we started using broadly, we had no system on how to get reviews or to communicate with our clients about reviewing. Now that we have Broadly, we are slowly getting our reviews that we were looking for, we have better communication and follow up with our clients and it has actually provided us some leads because of the chat feature that is on our website.

Vorteile: Easy to use, The instant follow up with our customers, the chat (providing that extra way to communicate with our clients or potential clients), The increase of reviews we have received

Nachteile: At this moment we are unaware of any cons.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Amber R.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Asking for customer feedback is a great way to have the customer let you know if there is a problem ahead of a bad review and/ or get satisfied customers to leave you a good review.

Vorteile: Being able to enter a customer's contact information, and forget about having to send out thank you emails, which Broadly will do for you (you have options!) if the customer doesn't respond to the initial email. Also you can just enter each individual customer or download more contacts. Your logo is also attached to the email which looks very professional.

Nachteile: I would like different options for what the emails say, maybe a little more customizable.

Extremely thankful for Broadly. Super easy to generate online reviews. Their staff is world-class!!!

Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Andy L.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Strong online presence, brand new website, customer engagement, search engine optimization, loyal customers, etc.

Vorteile: As a fellow, local business here in Oakland, I'm extremely thankful for the Broadly service! The Broadly company really understands the struggles small business owners go through online, and they offer several solutions to help us non-tech savvy people out. Broadly re-designed my entire website in a couple days and they've helped me generate over 90 total reviews across Google, Yelp and Facebook, whereas I had nothing before. Their Sales & Customer Success team have been absolutely wonderful.... They're very approachable and are always willing to help me anytime I have any questions. Can't say enough great things about the company! If you're a small business owner and need to boost your online presence, give them a call.

von Broadly an 17.5.2017

Thank you Andy. We're really happy that you've found the Broadly reviews platform useful, and that your new Broadly website is working out well.

Great service, great platform, but was oversold on product

Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Kimbrey H.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone was very helpful overall. Easy to speak to a live person, but you might not get the person actually assigned to you. Setting up the review platform and client management parts were very easy, and point person was very helpful. Setting up the new website was easy on my end, but my point person there was not as enthusiastic as sales and client management reps were. It was very frustrating to be assured multiple times by sales that email hosting wouldn't be a problem, only to hit a hard "no" from tech support.

Vorteile: Great platform to use for both me and my clients. Generates excellent reviews for me, which help get me more business. I've had a new client booking almost every day this month after being with Broadly for 2, and nearly all of them cite the good reviews. I have the review platform and website from Broadly.

Nachteile: Sales assured me that Broadly could host my email, which is NOT correct. Made the process of setting up the website a hassle and a frustration, and I couldn't completely leave my old host service (which was a large reason to switch to Broadly). Can't email your point person directly--it goes to the general support email instead.

From the beginning and growing with us.

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Crystal M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started out with barely any reviews. Now our business has the most reviews in our area. We have grown into new software to run our service calls and broadly has integrated seamlessly. The are very responsive with any questions with customer service. Our business has grown in part to our reviews that show case who we are as a company. This is a must for any service type business. Also we shopped around different software and broadly was in our opinion the best.

Vorteile: Easy to integrate into our workflow and our service software.
Amazing customer service.
Easy customer use

Nachteile: WordPress integration is no the best.
Their chat feature for your website needs more upgrades.

von Broadly an 18.1.2019

So glad that Broadly has easily integrated with your business! We are excited to see your reviews grow with your business :)

Broadly - Well Worth The Money!

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Timothy C.
Co-Founder
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Broadly’s software is super easy to use and understand. We have had great success managing our reviews - particularly any negative experiences. This software allows you to interact with your customer to address any concerns prior to any negative reviews are posted online.

Vorteile: Broadly has sophisticated software and an award winning team of professionals that make for a perfect combination that equals success! Our business, Sandlapper Water Tours has increased the number of reviews that we receive exponentially and has thus helped increase our online presence. I highly recommend that you use Broadly. Broadly’s success formula works!

Nachteile: We have yet to discover any cons with Broadly.

von Broadly an 14.12.2018

Timothy - thanks for the wonderful review! We are so thankful for your partnership and are so happy that you're seeing the results that you set out to get. - Broadly

We Love This Service!

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Renee L.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that we are now consistently asking customers for feedback and reviews. While it definitely helps to build our online presence, it also shows our customers that we care about each experience that they have with us. The online portal and texting feature is easy to use. The customers service at Broadly is A+ as well!

Vorteile: I love that the software automatically determines the sites the customers are signed into, and prioritizes them. Customers are much more likely to leave a review if they don't have to sign in first.

Nachteile: As with any software, there are occasionally glitches. A customer received a text at 11:30pm one night, which he wasn't happy about. However, it was quickly fixed when I brought it to Broadly's attention.

von Broadly an 27.2.2019

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Broadly so far. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Renee!

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Sondra H.
Director of Operations - Tx
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our online reviews have skyrocketed in all regions - we couldn't be happier

Vorteile: Quickly and easily improved our online reviews with the very first try! Support was awesome - they made the process of on-boarding our offices very easy and hassle free. We also appreciate the ability to identify patients that might have had less than a 5 star experience. Being able to reach out to these patients and rectify any issues really helps us to maintain our patient base!

Nachteile: We are currently doing a manual load - this isn't really a negative but we are looking forward to the automated aspect. Broadly (at the time of purchase) was not Dentrix Enterprise compatible which requires a single report for all offices. Broadly is currently writing code to be able to work seamlessly with Dentrix Enterprise!

Broadly with Customers

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Senaida C.
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the staff has been on top of their game, aware of our techniques, and any changes we have applied. They are flexible, understandable, and proactive to make sure your business get a positive outcome.

Vorteile: I like the ease of using it and simplicity. Giving you results that are easy to understand and not at all complicated to learn.

Nachteile: The negative is not so much from the software, but the responder. If your client or customer does not use social media as much the information provided will only be internal feedback. As so if your responders use social media often and responds back their feedback will go live, benefiting the better outcome of the business.

von Broadly an 31.1.2019

So happy we could help! Appreciate the great review, Senaida :)

Great company. Friendly, knowledgable and helpful staff.

Bewertet am 30.5.2017
David B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I get more reviews by using this app. It's simple and easy to do so I can get on with the rest of my owner duties.

Vorteile: My google and yelp reviews have gone up tremendously since partnering with Broadly. The review capture App is amazing. Send the name and email and they do the rest, so I don't feel like I'm bothering or nagging my customers for reviews.

Nachteile: I think it would be awesome if they could capture reviews with just names and phone numbers too. That would be an addition to an already great product.

Great service!

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Sheila V.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We like the ease for our customers it is simple and easy to use. Broadly has increased our reviews, and that is one less thing we have to worry about.

Vorteile: I like using Broadly to help grow our customers reviews. They take care of everything, and they give me heads up when a customer is not satisfied with the service they received. Getting us feedback gives our team the opportunity to make things right with our customer.

Nachteile: I have not experienced any issues currently with the software.

von Broadly an 31.10.2018

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Glad we could help make your lives easier. Thank you!

SEEING RESULTS IN A VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Jody J.
General Manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were having a huge problem keeping up with competitors in this high tech world. We are pretty old school, still shaking hands and getting most of our clients through word of mouth and business networking. We had a pretty small online presence for being in business for 25 years. Broadly is helping us catch up with the tech side of being discovered by new potential customers. We started seeing results immediately and we are moving on up in the world of Googlers ! The staff of Broadly have been amazing, explaining everything, and getting it all running quickly and smoothly. Highly recommend!

Vorteile: The best part about this software is that we started seeing results within just a few days. It makes getting your business reviewed hassle free and is very easy for our customers to respond.

Nachteile: Haven't run into any cons yet. So far so good.

von Broadly an 3.12.2018

Wow, excellent feedback Jody! So glad that we could help match your online presence to your great offline reputation. Thanks for your partnership!

Great software, not perfect for Cornerstone

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Maddy` B.
Tierarzt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: LOVE it! We went from averaging 1 review a month to 15 reviews a month in the first month of use! So awesome!

Vorteile: Gives our customers an easy way to review us. It takes all of the leg work out on their part so they are more likely to participate.

Nachteile: Broadly does not link with Cornerstone (the software we use at our vet practice) perfectly which we know going into it. We do have to upload customer lists manually which is honestly pretty easy BUT I've noticed it doesn't always upload the information completely. I went back on my list of clients and noticed there were phone numbers and email addresses missing even though they were on the list that I created from Cornerstone. Not a big deal, an easy fix, but figured I'd let you guys know :)

von Broadly an 26.11.2018

Maddy - we appreciate the great feedback! We'll make sure you are the first to know when Cornerstone gets added to our list of connected softwares :)

Really fast, measurable results that customers/potential customers will actually be able to see.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Co Owner

Kommentare: It is a pressure-free way to ask customers for feedback. The benefit is then being able to apply that feedback to our website so others can see a client's experience, and it gives us a chance to see how our customers feel about the service we provide.

Vorteile: Reviews link directly to your website so people can actually see what your customers think of you. Even if the customer does not have a Google or Yelp account, they can still share a review through Broadly that will show on your website. The software is able to determine if customers number is landline or cell, and can send review request to cell or email so you don't have to compress client info - do a ton of extra work - to get the feedback. Manages itself pretty well so I am able to focus on other things while the software reaches out.

Nachteile: I have not found any cons yet, but I would say that there is value in having more than one person with access to the account and the ability to upload customers. My only issue is making the time to upload the customers, but that's my problem, not Broadly's.

von Broadly an 16.7.2018

Happy to hear Broadly's software is working well for your team. Love to hear that it's taking the pressure off of asking for reviews. We look forward to your continued success!

Broadly Saved Me

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Jilly P.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They solved my #1 problem - reputation problems. They showed me how to get more great reviews and how to make the Google Business Page the best. They would call me frequently to see if anything was improving in my business. Customer service was great.

Vorteile: I had a problem with three bad reviews and Broadly knew just what to do. They did their magic and within a few weeks, the disparaging reviews had slipped from page one in Google to way down south somewhere. I had contaced several companies claiming to be able to do miracles with Internet reputation. I am thankful I found Broadly. They are the best.

Nachteile: There was nothing I liked least. Customer services was awesome.

von Broadly an 23.10.2018

Wow, thanks for the incredibly kind words. We couldn't be more thankful to be given the opportunity to solve your problems. We're also so thankful to have amazing customers like you! Here's to your success :)

So happy with Broadly

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Charmae S.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a hard time getting people to leave reviews on any of our sites. Broadly solved that problem for us by sending out a simple message after our customer had checked out, asking them if they would recommend us and then if they gave a thumbs up asking them to leave a review. If any of our customers have a bad experience or give a thumbs down we are able to contact them and resolve the problem before they leave a bad review on one of our pages. Just that service has saved us so many problems with our customers and helped us keep our 5 star reviews!

Vorteile: The software is so easy to use. I am not very computer literate and they set it all up and had it working and gathering reviews very quickly.

Nachteile: I don't know that there was any glitches or problems.

von Broadly an 27.2.2019

Thanks for the great review, Charmae! Happy to hear the setup was easy for your team and that you're getting so many positive reviews. We look forward to our continued partnership! - Broadly

This software is priceless if you are in a service based business!!!

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Fran K.

Vorteile: The software does everything by itself and reports back to you. It is amazing. We have gotten so many good reviews. And of course, you get to decide which reviews get posted!!

Nachteile: there is nothing i can think of to say negatively about this software, and that is rare. We have been very impressed!!!

von Broadly an 5.4.2018

We appreciate the feedback, Fran! Excited to continue the success you've seen so far.