Über Broadly

Broadly ist eine Plattform zur Bewertungsgenerierung, die lokalen Unternehmen hilft, positive Online-Bewertungen zu erhalten und gleichzeitig ihre Reputation zu schützen.

Erfahre mehr über Broadly

Easy to install, integrates with our CRM system and support gets back in touch with immediately. Not mention we received 6 reviews in a month.

I was worried at first that clients leaving a review would be put off by additional requests for reviews on other sites but that hasn't been an issue.

Bewertungen zu Broadly

Broadly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 336 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Broadly bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Board Member in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So glad we gave Broadly a "try" for our business

Kommentare: I've really been enjoying Broadly's product for getting feedback from clients on every visit we do, whether good or that something we can work on, so that we can address promptly. Additionally, their communication platform for webchat & text capability has be an extremely valuable add to the way we are able to connect with our customers and soon to be customers. Definitely have seen an increase of social/shared reviews which we prior would really only verbally hear from clients, so glad that it's being put out more for others to hear about & I feel it's helped us connect with clients that might not have done the extra call or email to us had it not been for the chat option on our site.

First off, their customer service thus far has been outstanding in helping me get going and fully utilizing their platform. I really like it's simplicity which makes it easily understandable with minimal "training" needed for any team member(s) that need to have their "hands in the pot". The prior is for both their review/feed back function as well as their chatbots.

Thus far, I have honestly not experienced any cons to this service/platform/software. We're about a year into using them and fingers crossed this doesn't change.

Antwort von Broadly

So glad you're leveraging all of Broadly's features including reviews, our app and web chat! Helping your business connect with more customers and leads is our goal and it sounds like you're seeing both happen. Thanks for the review!

Shawna
HR Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Broadly Review Services

Kommentare: Our experience with Broadly has been very well. We've obtained so many reviews to our business' that are positive. We're been able to have more direct communication with our clients via text.

I like that this software can automatically send out the review requests and catch negative experiences, so they can be handled behind the scenes. I like most that we can use the software to text with out clients, and have multiple ways of communicating. I like that we can get google leads with the broadly app, so people can message us directly and help gain business.

We chose to turn the live chat off of our website, for it slowed down our website speed. Also, when clients send pictures back to us in the text message they turn out very very blurry I wish they would come back clear. I wish we were able to hold templates in the app to just add onto chats, for we will use the service to remind clients about appointments, or hearings, etc. It would be easier to be able to save templates.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Shawna! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our inbox and review tools! & Thank you for your insight regarding web chat and picture quality, I'll be sure to relay this info to our development team. Keep up the great work!

Paul
Bau, Selbstständig

Horrible stay away

Kommentare: Horrible customer service was not there and my client or account suscess manage was very hard to get a hold of and It seemed like they were not checking to see what they were doing on there end was working

It was nice that there was a product that could send reviews.

Horrible customer service not dedicated to clinet success we already signed up for another product that is broadly competitor and already seen huge improvement

Brad
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best thing you could ever do for your business

The Broadly software makes customer experience management and review generation surprisingly easy. I challenge every new employee on their first day at my company to try and leave us a review and more than 80% of my employees simply can't do it without help. Broadly has made leaving a review incredibly easy while also creating a 1 stop shop for managing all of our interactive social media platforms.

Using the software for multiple entities can be a bit frustrating at first, but Broadly has improved their app leaps and bounds already, and I know there is even more ease of use to come!

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Brad! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! And thank you for your insight regarding multi-locations, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Carol
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Service

We have been using Broadly and we love the way we get our office reviews. It is simple, clear and is well set up. Our patients get the requests and a few reminders (the perfect amount not to few and not to many) and we gain insight into how we are doing. I also love the fact that we can get reviews on several platforms.

What we like least is the fact that it is only for reviews. It is not a reminder system for the patients that they have upcoming appointments. It also would be nice if it would integrate to Eaglesoft and let the patient schedule their appointments on our open spaces.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Carol! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! We would love to provide you with support in setting up some of our other tools, including appointment reminders! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com to get started. Keep up the great work!

Daniel
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product to help you get noticed locally!

Kommentare: Great platform to help increase reviews and answer reviews on multiple platforms.

Easy to use and most of your social platforms are all in one place so you don’t have to give an internal employees/marketing company access to multiple platforms.

Yelp is pointless IMO to have in the platform because you can’t ask customers for reviews. Yelp will eventually take down all reviews that have come from Broadly because it goes against their rules.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Daniel! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding Yelp, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Melissa
CRO in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool for Reputation and Review Management

Kommentare: Love it. I recommend it all the time for companies that need score improvements.

I love that it gives the opportunity to ask the customer how was their experience and based on their answers if it is favorable it will request a Google review. It has been a huge difference maker for our Google scores

….I don’t have any dislikes ……,,,,I don’t use all the features but will look into more

Ryan
COO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy google-based platform to request, and respond to reviews

Kommentare: Great. It has really helped us engage with our customers and improve our online reputation.

So easy that new team members don't need significant training to jump right on board and begin using and providing value.

The only issue I have is not even with Broadly itself, the structure of our business makes automated review requests difficult because we often times don't collect on invoices for months after the job is complete (We work in an industry where insurance pays the bill).

Gertie
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Broadly has removed "Dealing with Bad Reviews" from my Task List

Kommentare: In the pet industry, reputation management is crucial. Getting the wagging tails on record is important, and with Broadly--it's easy!

Broadly easily integrated with our other platforms, allowing for a seamless request of reviews from ALL customers. The happy customers far outweigh the sad, so now our reviews have a more accurate representation of our customer experience.

We weren't sure if it was going to work well at the beginning!

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Gertie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! Keep up the great work!

Kevin
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It works

Kommentare: Helps get customer reviews. Enables chat on my website. Therefore, I like it!

Its a pretty effective app/software that helps solicit customer reviews. I have almost a 33% review rate in my home services business now, before it was maybe 1-5%. I also love the fact that their plugin allows customers to chat with me on my website. Some customers hate calling, and having broadly provide a chat function on my website has allowed me to gain many new customers. Thank you Broadly.

I wish it was better integrated with my CRM system, but that is on my corporate team (I own a franchise) - not broadly. They are actively working on it. Other negatives are the price - it is very expensive. Tough to quantify how much a positive review is worth. For now, in my first year in business, its worth it to me and I'll continue to use it.

Jud
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good value for features

Kommentare: We switched to Broadly from another provider and have been very happy with the customer service and value.

Broadly has done a good job automating our review request process, helping us increase our Google star rating and interact with customers who leave us reviews. The web chat function has been a welcome addition that has increased lead generation through our website. Their customer service team has always been very responsive to our needs.

Initially it did not have a pre-filled response generator but has since adapted one that seems to work well. It does not integrate with our particular CRM as well as we would like.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Jud! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our web chat and reputation management tools! We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer support so we're happy to hear your experience has been that. & Thank you for your insight regarding integrations with CRMs, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Jill
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

J&J'S Final Coat Painting, Inc.

Kommentare: We are having a great experience with Broadly; it's been a great program for potential and current customers. They are able to reach out to our company, and then if they ended up using us, they are able to leave a private review about their experience with us, whether it was a great one or maybe not so great. We are able to know how they felt about our team, and we can improve on whatever we feel is needed. We also put those reviews on a bulletin board so our entire team can read them as well.

We have been using Broadly for about 4 - 5 years. It has been a great tool for our potential customers and actual customers.

We only had one change in the chat portion. I asked Broadly to put our phone number in the message, so that the potential customer can call our office right away and not have to wait on a call back from our office. That way they have our office number for future reference as well.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Jill! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding web chat features, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Katie
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable for my small business

Kommentare: I just feel like Broadly makes me look extremely professional and gives the impression that I am a large company when it's really just me and one other employee managing all of the incoming and outgoing communication to my customers. That is a very beneficial feature for my company.

I enjoy the ease of use on the dashboard and the interface between my website and my customers is very professional and seamless. My volume of reviews has increased dramatically from using Broadly. I feel like I can really manage guest feedback and satisfaction in real time with this product and I will continue to use it as long as I am in this industry!

I do wish predictive text could be utilized in responding to guests because the majority of my responses are the same all the time. That would be an awesome feature for me.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Katie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from using our tools! Keep up the great work!

Laci
Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Broadly Makes it Easy to Improve your Customer Experience

Kommentare: Overall, Broadly added incredible value to our company not only with review requests/gathering but gate-keeping the negative to some degree to allow us a chance to fix any issues we could. Broadly also ended up having additional features that were we not anticipating using but ended up being wonderful additions to our customer experience.

Broadly allows us to not only request reviews but to do it intelligently. We are able to upload emails lists with problem customers omitted so we are getting the best chances for positive reviews. We are also notified when we have negative reviews so we can respond quickly and try to save the experience. This has turned many would-be sour thoughts into very positive ones. Another feature that unexpectedly came in handy was the ability to text our customers through this platform.

Our team often wishes that Broadly had templates for messaging customers, especially for texts. It would also be nice if we could choose which review platform we would like to be prioritized (I.e. Yelp vs BBB vs FB vs Google).

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Laci! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Results

Kommentare: Very good. We love it

We struggled for years to get online reviews from our happy customers. Once we started using Broadly it has been nothing short of amazing! We now have lots of online reviews. It is so encouraging to read the customer comments and hear how pleased they have been with our work. Our employees love reading the reviews as well - they love hearing the complements after they've worked so hard to provide a great service to them.

At first, I had some difficulty finding my way around the dashboard site, how to respond to reviews. But after some trial and error and time it became easy.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, David! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! Keep up the great work!

Greg
Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big positive impact on our reviews

Kommentare: This has led to increased customer confidence due to a large pool of reviews.

Review requests are quite effective. I went from having one or two reviews post per month to several reviews every week. It has changed how our business looks online.

I feel like the price is high because it automatically includes many services. However, I only use review requests, and in rare cases, payment processing. If review requests were available a la carte for less money, I would have selected that. With that said, the value is good, even with my limited use of the product.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Greg! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! & Thank you for your insight regarding pricing options, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Andy
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely thankful for Broadly. Super easy to generate online reviews. Their staff is world-class!!!

Kommentare: Strong online presence, brand new website, customer engagement, search engine optimization, loyal customers, etc.

As a fellow, local business here in Oakland, I'm extremely thankful for the Broadly service! The Broadly company really understands the struggles small business owners go through online, and they offer several solutions to help us non-tech savvy people out. Broadly re-designed my entire website in a couple days and they've helped me generate over 90 total reviews across Google, Yelp and Facebook, whereas I had nothing before. Their Sales & Customer Success team have been absolutely wonderful.... They're very approachable and are always willing to help me anytime I have any questions. Can't say enough great things about the company! If you're a small business owner and need to boost your online presence, give them a call.

Antwort von Broadly

Thank you Andy. We're really happy that you've found the Broadly reviews platform useful, and that your new Broadly website is working out well.

Laura
Customer Relations Dir in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Partners

Kommentare: Broadly has proven to be a good partner with us for obtaining a higher volume of online customer reviews.

The software is easy to use and gives us a way to quickly respond to feedback, whether it is positive or negative. It has allowed us to collect more reviews.

As a multi-location user, one improvement we could benefit by is to have the feedback emails identified by location, as well as the service writer or sales person who helped the customer. This would save us time in being able to respond more quickly.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Laura! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding the multi-location email capabilities, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Amy
Director of Public Relations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Convenient, and Reliable!

Kommentare: I have seen a noticeable increase in positive reviews posted since we started implementing Broadly. We also appreciate the option for guests to provide unfavorable feedback so we have the opportunity to offer a resolution before they post to the online forums.

Being able to manage multiple platforms on one single dashboard is key for us. The ease of being able to monitor, respond and track all of the reviews coming in from all the sites we are listed is amazing!

I do wish we had more accessibility to edit/design the email automation sent to our clients when a request for review is delivered.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review and sharing your feedback with us, Amy! Keep up the great work, we hope to continue assisting your business with providing the best customer experience!

Catherine
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Broadly is easy to use and increases customer retention!

Kommentare: As a business we have had a great overall experience with Broadly. We've noticed an increase in sales and positive reviews since starting with Broadly.

Broadly allows customers to leave non pressured reviews and complaints. Staff is able to thank or resolve any feedback left by the customers or clientele. Staff also utilizes Broadly as a resource for "no pressure" sales.

Truthfully there is nothing that I dislike about Broadly. The software has been a great asset to our business!

Derek
President in USA

Best Money We Spend Every Month

Kommentare: We tell everyone, Broadly is the best money that we spend each month. No question. We love Broadly

The fact that Broadly reaches out to all our customers and asks if they'd be willing to give us a review, in several different applications, makes it so much easier for us. Our reviews increased immediately and haven't slowed down.

We haven't used everything that Broadly offers, but we will.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Derek! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! We would love to provide you with support in setting up some of our other features! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ support@broadly.com. Keep up the great work!

Taylor
Front Desk in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User from Aveda

Kommentare: Overall its pretty good. Its nice to have a spot where we can see all the reviews in one place.

I personally really enjoy the SMS feature, so that the guests are easily available to respond without needing to go back , on the internet browser.

I think the response time could be a little better, Also fixing the bugs that occur when sending the automatic messages, some of them are sent waay later then they should be or not at all in some instances.

Andrew
Service and Sales Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Experience is Key

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good not great

The ease of use for Broadly is what makes it very attractive. It is non-threatening to customers because we can still personalize review generation and communication, and it is easy for the technicians to learn.

Our experience with the customer service of Broadly has been mixed. They also make minor changes to the app with little to no warning.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Andrew! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding team customer service and app changes, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Broadly Works!

Kommentare: Has really helped us get more reviews.

Texting in real time with clients is really helpful and being able to easily send a request for a review when they agree to do a review helps to actually get the reviews.

It's kind of pricey. More that double the text only product I used in the past.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Michael! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! Thank you for your pricing, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Jackie
owner in USA

Broadly is very helpful!

Kommentare: Excellent.

The customer service is great. If we have a question we are helped almost immediately.

I would like additional options. Such as attaching images to emails and texts. More options for communication with clients.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Jackie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding communication capabilites, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!