Über OneDrive

Webbasiertes Filesharing Programme, mit dem du Dateien und Fotos auf PC, Mac, Android und iOS öffnen und freigeben kannst.

Erfahre mehr über OneDrive

The ease of use is great, especially when I can set up my system to auto-sync files to OneDrive. I like the peace of mind knowing my documents are always backed up in the cloud.

There tends to be more spam associated with OneDrive, occasionally I will receive an email from someone I corresponded with that appears to have a one drive attachment but is actually spam.

Bewertungen zu OneDrive

OneDrive hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10.507 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OneDrive bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (10.507)

Robson G.
Robson G.
Architect and 3D modeler in Mexiko
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software to store and share archives

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When I need to share documents to colleagues, I choose this option.

The integration of the microsoft product is useful to work with someone via remotely.

The default storage capacity is quite low.

Javier M.
Entertainer / Podcaster in Costa Rica
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

One Drive Review from an Apple user

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been a user for about 3 years since I subscribed to a family plan. The overall experience has been great considering I'm a Mac / iPhone user.
I don't use One Drive as a main computer backup / Sync but mostly to upload backups of large files (I'm a video editor) so I use the website directly. I do have all my Word, Excel , Powerpoint files in One Drive and some of them in collaboration / sharing with my life partner. I use the desktop apps of each one of them.
The 365 family plan is a no brainer if you're living with someone who's benefited with tools like Office and needs a good and reliable storage with great security and encryption. Mobile apps are great too and with awesome integration with Apple / Google apps.

The fact that it's included in the whole Microsoft package make it a very complete and an atractive option for data / files storage while still using the basic Office Tools. The encryption security is very strong too

Sometimes it crashes, specially when you access it from the website. It also fails to reproduce some media files from the website. You have to download them.

Benedict L.
author in UK
Zeitung, Selbstständig

Very disappointed

1 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Disappointing and dangerous to my work

If it worked, it would be useful to access files from different devices

Chaos. I get multiple copies of things - they don't sync - you can't edit things you wanted to edit. Historical copies mixed up with current ones. Wish I'd never touched it.

Mohammad M.
Mohammad M.
IT Engineer in Kuwait
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

It's really awesome

Kommentare: Personally, OneDrive is hands down the best cloud storage when it comes to usability & features. And I cannot stress enough how simple & straightforward it really is for me.

Aside from being able to easily upload files from my computer to onedrive, I am also able to search through the entire list of my work documents & even edit them from OneDrive itself. Besides, since I've synced my OneDrive account to my computer, any edit I do is automatically applied on the document on my onedrive cloud.

I've received complaints from colleagues & clients before about their inability to download the shared file (via link) without prior login or sign up.

Angela G.
College Fiscal Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent to manage and share files anywhere!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It allows creating of a variety of folders where you can provide access according to your needs. I love that I can still use my regular desktop app. I.e., I can open my excel in the regular excel desktop "app" and work on it with regular pivot tables/formulas--not limited by the browser limitations. It allows me to lock and save my changes. Save my files and documents from work and I can access them from my phone or laptop so easy.

I least like to make a copy/duplicate of a file to another folder. I have to download and upload the other file. Maybe the resource is not so friendly user and I cannot figure it out. It is a great product otherwise!

Digital Coordinator in Guatemala
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One place for all documents

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We love it, it is easy to use, easy to share, easy to find. Perfect for a lot of teams working together or also to ease a person with various projects.

The feature that makes easy the documents and files sharing, it saves time and we avoid to use some online additional platform.

We have been experiencing troubles when we access OneDrive from a new computer, it takes time to load all the files but this doesn't happen in the computers where we use it daily.

Mas adiana M.
Mas adiana M.
Oracle Database Administrator in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cloud storage that is good for business purpose

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: OneDrive is an excellent product from Microsoft compatible with my computer and can integrate well with it.

OneDrive gives flexibility in storing and sharing my work files and document over the cloud storage service. Being able to share the files with my colleague but still under a reasonable security measure is one of the things that I like about this software, and I still use it after three years.

The uploading process is relatively slow and affects my internet speed. I have uploaded quite a considerable size of files, around 1GB, but it has also affected the download speed and slowed my browser from opening any website.

Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.
Engineer in Ecuador
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

OneDrive, the best option for managing MS Office files

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As an MS Office user I have had the opportunity to use OneDrive for quite some time now and it has become my default cloud storage service. As I already mentioned, being part of Office 365, it is almost impossible not to use and take advantage of OneDrive without any extra charge and this is the reason why I have not seen the need to use another service apart from OneDrive, at least in the personal environment, but at work within companies I have had to adapt to the service they use.

Because most documents and spreadsheets are created in MS Office, the service that best suits this is OneDrive, making it the first choice for this task. In addition, OneDrive is part of the Office 365 suite, so if you pay for this service, OneDrive becomes free.

Perhaps what I liked least about OneDrive when I started using it for free was its low storage capacity, currently 5 GB is a fairly limited capacity, so shortly after starting you see the need to use the paid service or look for another free service like Google Drive, which offers 15 GB.

Vo phat M.
Vo phat M.
cuisinier in Frankreich
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great storage tool for both personal and professional use

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Onedrive has made it very easy for us to securely store and efficiently share files.

Files can be made available offline. I can back up and sync my most important files (desktop, documents). Sharing document is convenient and easy, just right-click on your file and hit the 'share' button to choose who to send the link to, with the level of sharing permission that you want.

not cheap. When sharing, Microsoft advertises the product as "no need for the recipient of your file to have an account. ", but users need to log in to their account to access the shared files...

Abu M.
Abu M.
Admin in Bangladesch
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One Drive: One of the top cloud storage solutions

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We were very pleased with this service. It is fast, reliable and secure. We were able to share files between computers and share folders among staff and students with ease. Our project management software was also stored there and easy to access and update. We would recommend this service to anyone who needs to store data and collaborate with others.

I found using One Drive extremely easy to get up and running and use with my team. I was able to create a new document, upload a file and add content right away. I was also able to connect multiple files and folders together into one project so that I could manage everything from one spot. This was especially useful for organizing research. For academic human health research, we use it to manage all materials, processes, protocols, and project management tools. I like the fact that it has such a wide range of options to choose from. You can get creative with how you use it. There's no better tool than OneDrive for academic human health research. OneDrive is very useful for a research team because it makes everything very simple. It saves our time and money and makes things more efficient.

If you share documents, you won't have any complaints, but if you share recordings or videos, you might feel a bit tight on the free space. It may take some time to load larger documents.

Andrew D.
Center IT Support Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

They got it right this time

5 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I honestly hated it when we first launch it several years ago, the software was cumbersome and more of a pain to deal with than it needed to be. After the features listed in "Pros" was implemented for them, things drastically improved. Right now, the amount of time and headache this program saves is immense for our department. I would not be able to do my current job with such a small team were it not for this...it truly is a lifesaver!

Let me say that OneDrive has made MANY strides in its quality since it started off as renamed Microsoft Groove. Features added later on were automatic backup of Desktop, Documents, and other user folders...sign-in with email address/pass only, integration into Windows 10 natively, a truly helpful document error resolution menu, and access to documents from anywhere using your web browser. I know saying "it works" isn't really a feature, but in the early days it flat out didn't. The amount of syncing errors has gone WAY down and is overall a much smoother experience. Documents also upload/download a lot faster than they used to. All in all, it has come a long way since the genesis of it, but as of today it's sitting pretty.

The common complaints from users is how clunky it can be with MS Office application integration. Cloud storage of documents and working in them locally can mean things saving/editing with lockups depending on the document size and network bandwidth. Perhaps something a little less jarring for users who think there is something wrong with their computer would mitigate it. Assigning permissions still has to be done via the web browser from what I've seen. Something simpler, running in the native application but integrated with our business directory would be much nicer and easier for document/folder sharing.

Ishrat J.
ICT Operations Manager in Bangladesch
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

cross-platform syncing and data loss prevention allow researchers to operate more efficiently.

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent Cloud storage options, as well as Windows and Mac compatibility, make it easier for research teams to collaborate.

I can now work on, save, and distribute a large amount of data because I have a maximum of 1TB storage space that I can use for an inexpensive charge. I can access my files from anywhere because they are stored in the cloud. OneDrive for Business allows users to update, share, and collaborate on a single file version. OneDrive gives me access to Microsoft Office apps like Word, PowerPoint, and others, as well as Advanced Applications and robust multi-factor authentication protection.

To give users with offline access, it must employ a desktop program. The maximum file size that can be uploaded or synced to OneDrive is 100 GB per file (not total storage). No thumbnails or PDF previews are provided for photographs and files larger than 100 MB. The OneDrive sync app only works with user profiles that can write to OneDrive application directories.

Gaurav L.
Designer in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Cloud Storage to use for Personal and Professional use

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Integration with Office 365, convenient and easy to use with the speed with which the data gets uploaded on the web and the feature to have it available offline. It's easy to share files with your clients while providing them the editing and non-editing rights. A service which gives you a peace of mind and instant access to all your files 24-hours on your phone and keeping them safe and secure. No one can beat Onedrive in regards of storage.

Onedrive's Files-on-demand feature was the highlight for me to stick with the service for my own cloud storage needs. The integration with Windows to keep whatever files and folder you want to get synced and uploaded was such a breeze and easy to use. All the sync happens in the background and whatever changes you make in the drive - reflects instantly (doesn't matter if it's from Web or Mobile). I'm a user of Office 365 for the past 5 years and been using @live.com service for more than 10 years now. The integration of onedrive between other Microsoft apps such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook was a huge plus and much appreciated. In short, Onedrive offers a great piece of mind to your files that will be auto-stored in the event that your PC or Laptop crashes and you lose all your files. The UI is great, it's easy to use and has a personal vault option for extra sensitive data files.

Sometimes it glitches when trying to share a file through the link. Other small complaint is not able to add special characters to name the files.

Marquita S.
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool!

Kommentare: I have had GREAT experiences with using OneDrive. It's one of those tools that I use every single day - even from my mobile phone when needed! How amazing is that! I like that the cloud storage gives you about 1 TB of space and to upgrade your storage is respectfully priced.

What's most impactful is the ability to update forms online. This ease of use of this feature is great, as long as I have internet access I can make updates to my documents as needed.

Sharing documents could be handled a little easier in its function. If I send a document to someone who doesn't have an outlook account they experience a bit of trouble accessing the document.

Jairo L.
Diretor in Brasilien
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Faz Jus ser um produto Microsoft

Kommentare: Um Programa escolhido para guardar os arquivos da corretora dentre muitos que existem e inclusive ganhou de programas gratis e com mais armazenamento.

A rapidez e segurança no trafego de dados. Mesmo com muitos usuarios a perda de dados de sincronização nunca aconteceu.

O Armazenamento basico é muito basico e dificulta a entrada de novos usuarios pagos.

Mahmudul islam S.
Mahmudul islam S.
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

For official documentation must choice service

Kommentare: For official Use Onedrive provides pretty good support as cloud storage. Integrations with Office 365 makes our work more easy. Work from remote place is very easy,by the help of work group sections and realtime synchronization. Top quality sequrity system provided by Microsoft help us to share files without any hesitation.

Sequrity of Onedrive is the best of it, it has high quality encryption, for this we can easily share our official files, without any hesitation. Storing files in cloud is easy and organized, can able to store perfectly. Backup of that files also extraordinary, it's also give warning before any delatation. By mistake any files delated ,I can easily recover later. Realtime syncing with team member is awesome. Data organized properly in onedrive storage, super easy to find the files by search option. Integration with office 365 , help me to utilize my times perfectly.

For large files opening I feels like it lags some times, other than that is very perfect for me. Copying multiple folder little bit tricky for new users. They can also improve their Mobile UI.

Rodrigo R.
Owner in Brasilien

Great solution to use on windows

Kommentare: Use it daily to backup files, to maintain image libraries that are used many times, to maintain the list of installable programs - in case you need to restore your computer quickly, in addition to synchronizing work, documents and bills between stations .

I love the integration it has with Windows and Office, and the fact that I can pay for onedrive+office at once. Also great is the amount of space relative to cost and overall performance.

An option is missing for you to protect certain folders. It assumes that if you have authorized a computer to access the account's drive application, it is authorized to access everything. It shouldn't be like that, it's a failure of other virtual drives as well. I should be able to say that folder A has files for all stations and folder B has files only for finance, for example.

Alex N.
System Analysis in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Worth taking advantage of if you have it

Kommentare: Using OneDrive has overall been a positive experience for our company. Most users have found it has been a improvement to their work flow and it has presented new solutions to old problems.

Generous amount of cloud space that was included with our Microsoft Exchange 365 email hosting. Has been a reliable replacement for both our company's self hosted personal network drive folders as well as our FTP services. Offered many additional advantages such as easy capacity to share large files, reduce the amount of files being shared via email, and introduction of version control. Compared to our old network drive folders the OneDrive makes saving faster and more convenient since files are first saved locally then uploaded to the cloud in the background. The ability to synchronize a computers desktop, documents, and picture folder means our users don't have to save to a specific folder to ensure their files are being backed-up to the cloud, and starting work on a new workstation is much simpler since all of there files will be automatically retrieved from the cloud.

There is a huge difference in features available to users using Windows 7 and Windows 10. Windows 10 offers a much more integrated version of OneDrive that includes the ability keep files stored on the cloud but still visible in the PC file structure. At this point the majority of our company's computer are now using Windows 10 when we first started using OneDrive it was more difficult for Windows 7 users to adjust. The delay between saving a file and it being uploaded has made some collaboration efforts not a seamless as they could be.

John L.
Business Owner in Brasilien
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One Drive, Strong Competitor to Google Drive

Kommentare: Overall, I have switched, I think permanently to the OneDrive. A terabyte of space is more than I need and at a very competitive price. It works! What more could I ask for?

I purchased the Microsoft 365 bundle, which included 1 TB of space on OneDrive. It was seamlessly backing up all of my pictures and videos. Then when I discovered the other features, I became a strong proponent of this software. I used Google Drive almost exclusively for years and years. I also see Microsoft is going to up their game and improve OneDrive. The price was fantastic and the features are all I need.. in addition Google Drive is starting to charge more money for their cloud storage. I love Microsoft 365, combined with OneDrive, I cannot see myself being a paid customer for Google's cloud storage anymore.

For sure, they can develop a few more features within the platform. I know this is already in the works. In addition, they are beginning to integrate and make file sharing easy from the OneDrive application and browser. So if they continue to develop these elements of seamless file sharing and add a few more features with playing media, etc. They are going to gain a phenomenal client base.

Raj K.
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Anytime Anywhere Multi-Platform Access To Your Files

Kommentare: Onedrive is an excellent choice for people on the go. Your files and photos are available to you anywhere anytime. Onedrive cloud storage has made usage of pen drives and external hard drives obsolete. It is the best software for working professionals and casual users alike with excellent features, giving tough competition to Google drive.

1. It stores and updates all your files by silently working in the background. All you have to do is to set it up initially within few minutes. 2. A copy of all your files and folders is locally stored to not lose access due to connectivity issues. 3. There is a personal vault to save your confidential files securely. 4. You can also go premium by upgrading to the paid version, where you get 6TB space for up to six family members and the latest version of Microsoft 365 components, including Onedrive. 5. The logo in the taskbar indicates the status of whether you are connected, up to date, syncing, or disconnected. You can also pause syncing or use only wifi for syncing to save data. 6. You get multi-device access with your files available to you in updated condition on all the devices and platforms without any manual intervention. 7. You can also access Onedrive on a mobile app and also make specific files and folders available offline. 8. You can share your files and photos with other users to improve work efficiency. 9. You can search the file contents to find your files from thousands of files instantly. 10. It is tightly integrated with office 365 components for better control over your work.

1. You have to pay extra to get premium features and additional space for file storage. Using high-quality photos may fill up the allotted space quite faster. 2. During poor connectivity, files often hang, and updates take time. You may not access your open files smoothly. 3. There are safety issues for your online content.

Christian R.
Christian R.
Psicólogo Clíncico in Ecuador
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

de nube a mega nube

Kommentare: Realmente cambió la manera en la que yo veía las nubes... Siempre las vi como muy costosas, por lo que tenía varias cuentas en algunas nubes en sus versiones gratuitas y era muy cansado gestionar eso. Hasta que un día tenía que instalar office y mi vida cambió pues fui por la opción 365 y de pronto tenía 1TB en Onedrive y me di cuenta que pude tener un respaldo de mis archivos, y luego ya no era mi respaldo sino mi unidad principal, además que podía compartir documentos con otros equipos de mi casa.
Cuando terminó el año me pareció que era genial, pero no tenía ya almacenamiento suficiente. Sin embargo, de repente me enteré que la cuenta de universidad de mi esposa tenía acceso a office, donde se incluía Onedrive pero con 5TB, eso me soluciono la vida, pues era mucha capacidad para almacenar. No podía hacer uso de la carga FTP, porque no era administrador, pero ni modo tocaba cargar los archivos por el explorador de internet, era demorado y demandaba de mi presencia, pero al final servía y como espacio de almacenamiento me parece maravilloso.
He tenido la oportunidad de compararlo con gdrive y prefiero onedrive.

muy amigable se actualiza prácticamente sola muy conveniente económicamente hablando trae plus

cantidad de almacenamiento el ser administrador

Edwin O.
Edwin O.
Administrative Assistant in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Perfect online tool for personal storage.

Kommentare: It has enabled me mostly backup my data on cloud storage and therefore access easily, anywhere and anytime even if my device gets damaged my data doesn't get lost. It is the best tool have ever used for storing my files on the cloud.

First is its ease of access, once you save your files there you can get or access them anytime, anywhere and from any device. Another thing is about its security, nobody can access your OneDrive account unless he or she has your login credentials and not only that it uses two step authentication to confirm if you are really the owner of that account. Its security is so intense in that one can encrypt a file that he or she shares to you so that you must have a decryption key for you to access it. Another is its interface, it can run on different devices that is both android and windows and even using it is not hard. Lastly is its speed, compared to other related alternatives, OneDrive works really faster and effective.

Even though it comes with free version with allows you to save your data up to 5GB, I would prefer to get more space since there are many things I would like to save but you have to subscribe to more storage plans and its not that cheap. I don't have much negative about this software since it takes into account most of my expectations only that sometimes the file shared through that platform may be corrupted and maybe may not open.

Abby B.
Abby B.
Web Designer, Business Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Better cloud storage and file sharing than ANY other

Kommentare: For cloud storage and file sharing, this is seriously the best and most affordable option. I LOVE IT!

The price is great - I get it with my $7/month Microsoft. You get 1TB of storage. it's easy to upload photos from your iPhone. It's great for cloud storage. I love it for managing projects and organizing files together with clients.

The search kinda stinks - you can't just search in one folder, which is strange. The user interface takes a little time to get used to. None of the cons outweigh all the pros though.

Marcius R.
Entrepreneur in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Stuck with it - for better or worse

Kommentare: The only file-storage that I can actually use with my Windows 10 in S Mode laptop. Sure, I know I can exit the S mode, but for security purposes I keep it on. And yet, OneDrive is my only option as an app. I still use the web version option of other tools, but it's not the same since they lack the sync functionality. At least it's pretty cheap considering you get all the other Microsoft 365 tools. And you can find discounts in online stores than using the renewal option. So for better or worse, I'm stuck with it, it's there and I'm using it. But in all seriousness, it works good and gets the job done. And it's something essential I just gotten used to using. I wouldn't have picked it on it's own, but as a bundle with the other apps, it's a great deal and has a great synergy with them.
I see it mostly as a document management tool. And it can be the only one needed for most people.

The best feature of OneDrive is the synchronization with all other Microsoft 365 tools and apps. It works great for that purpose and really makes my workflow go smooth and simple. And together there are a ton of features and combinations, which if you like options, you'll get them here. I use it mostly for work document management, not for large file storages like videos or photos. So it's mostly for the paperwork side of work. There are a lot of features for this, and using it in conjunction with the other apps, makes the features even more. So this is both a good thing and a bad thing (as it can get overwhelming).

There are so many features of this and synchronizing it with other tools that it's overwhelming. I still don't know everything it does and how it could all work together after years of using it. And sometimes it's confusing because I accidentally do something, and it does something I didn't expect, then I don't know how to make it back, so I end up watching youtube video tutorials on fixing it or figuring it out. Yet I can't be mad for all the extra features, but maybe the lack of intuitiveness of them all. Another con is that this mostly works if you're just a Windows user. Sure, you can use the web version on linux, but it ain't the same. Yet linux is over-looked and under-used, so I'm not surprised. Sometimes it has bugs, like syncing not working correctly, or upload not appearing. It's no big deal, but for such a huge company to have such petty bugs, it's a little underwhelming. And we all know that Microsoft always takes it's sweet time fixing the bugs.

Thomas Z.
THOMAS ZULU in Sambia
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The Benefit of Cloud based Storage-OneDrive

Kommentare: Microsoft One Drive is a platform that allows me to store information and synchronize the file with new updates. This has been a cloud-based file hosting mechanism, such that it allowed multiple users access within our team to the information at the same time and synchronize in real time when connected to the internet or save the update on the file and update the system file when connected to the internet. It allowed me to create a duplicate of the physical filling system in the cloud as a backup, as such that I could upload or download files from the cloud storage at any point.

The platform is an all-user cloud-based storage service, that allows free space for user that might not afford the subscription storage service fees and minimal subscription fees for user who can afford. The platform provides a secure back up options for user. Whereby users can store a soft copy duplicate of the physical file and soft copy would be downloaded and accepted a true copy of the physical file in the event of a damage to the hard copy. The platform is a website platform meaning there is no set up cost except for the minimal cost in the PC and internet cost The platform allows multiple access user at the same time and synchronize in real-time. And so, no physical files movement is required between user as this is done in the cloud and in real-time. The platform does not require any user training before use as any user with basic username and password knowledge can use it. Which this is the basic user requirement for this platform. It reduces the user back up or security cost as the storage is the cloud. which is a secure and act as an offsite back up. And so, no need for user offsite backup cost

I have had no challenges with this platform in the last 6 years from 2016.