4.4/5
    4.4/5
    4.2/5

Über OneDrive

Webbasiertes Filesharing Programme, mit dem du Dateien und Fotos auf PC, Mac, Android und iOS öffnen und freigeben kannst.

Erfahre mehr über OneDrive

7.950 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Shane D.
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2018

"Seamless computer to cloud connection and syncing that is hardly noticeable "

Kommentare: I currently have 125,200 Tb (terabytes) with Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise and it's just amazing. To grow up with mere Kb's of space and now we're getting into Pb (petabytes) it's quite amazing.

Vorteile: OneDrive made connecting your computer to your private cloud storage very easy, simply download and install its small client syncing application, login to your account and tell it where you would like to place the directory (folder) and anything put inside it is synced right to your cloud storage drive and you'll never have to worry about losing your data again. It's fast and very quiet when syncing even large files without noticing it at all and has some added functions where you can change settings to suit your particular needs like data saver that will only upload when connected to a steady wifi connection or automatical photo upload (mobile app) that will upload all camera photos from your mobile device right away which is very secure, private and best of all it saves you much-needed room on your mobile devices.

Nachteile: I feel Microsoft did great with OneDrive, especially business and enterprise-class versions leaving me with very little room for Cons. I would have to say, a better-looking user interface design that isn't the bare minimum basics box that it currently is however it works and lastly, more features that can be controlled offline in the application, better control over other connected devices and multiple directory capabilities instead of a single directory. OneDrive currently wins as my choice for office 365, business and enterprise users.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2018
George F.
Design Engineer
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"OneDrive Review from a College Student/Young Professional"

Kommentare: I have been using OneDrive for a few years now and have been very impressed with the features they have added throughout the years. I used OneDrive during college to take class notes, keep track of due dates, create presentations and I have only had good experiences with OneDrive. This software is so well designed, so Microsoft should pat themselves on the back with what they have created. If you are looking for an inclusive software for all of your day to day needs that has amazing security, then you've found it with OneDrive. Highly recommend trying this software out as it is simply amazing.

Vorteile: I have been using OneDrive for a few years now where I have created excel sheets to track spending, powerpoints for work presentations, or just to keep track of my to-do list for the day. OneDrive is so versatile and can be used for almost need that you will need. What I like most about this software is that I am able to access my OneDrive account from anywhere to work on and open up my files. OneDrive is very easy to use, set up folders, and allows you to personalize your account to whatever works best for you. Security is always a key issue for softwares such as this one. You want to make sure that your private information stays private, which is what OneDrive does so well. They even have a "vault" where you can place any sensitive or important information to give it an extra layer of security. Microsoft has thought of everything when they created OneDrive and I highly recommend using it!

Nachteile: I honestly haven't noticed anything with the software that I haven't liked. I've been using OneDrive for a few years now (through college to keep track of school work and at my current job) and have never had any issues.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Theresa H.
Operations
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2020

"Best way to share files"

Kommentare: OneDrive is the best when I get a call about so and so wanting a specific file - I don’t have to email it anymore and have it get lost in their inbox when they go to look for it at a later date. I just plop it from my computer into one of the OneDrive folders and share it with them. That’s it! And they can access it anytime.

Vorteile: We use OneDrive to share files with our account managers, who are often on the road. We can share videos, images, or even workable excel files with them. They’re able to access these files wherever they are and edit them as well. It’s the best way to share your internal drive with people who aren’t working in the building.

Nachteile: There really is nothing to dislike about this product. It’s really easy to use, easy to access, and even has an app for iPads and phones. I guess sometimes it might take a while to download a certain file when you’re on the road...but that’s going to happen no matter what you use.

• Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Rebecca M.
Advisor
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Ideal for Collaborative Documents"

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with OneDrive has been positive and exciting. Despite a few technological difficulties when we were first getting started, we feel it is one tool that is here to stay. We use it the most for report writing, which used to consist of each researcher building out their section of the PowerPoint deck and then combining them into one file at the end. There are many problems with this, such as inconsistent formatting and design, varying voice and tone, or duplication of findings or data. This old process required a day's worth of work to combine all files into one and clean up all of the mess. With OneDrive, we still have our own sections of the report to write, but now we can work simultaneously in the same document, saving time, increasing quality, and encouraging more collaboration among the team.

Vorteile: My favorite OneDrive feature is its integration into the Microsoft Office suite — the ability to share and collaborate with colleagues on documents in Word, data sets in Excel, research reports in PowerPoint, and meeting notes in OneNote, has completely changed the way our research team executes a project. And when we are chatting back and forth in Microsoft Teams, we are able to share OneDrive files directly through the chat window. This suite-wide integration saves A LOT of time, and ensures our final product is the best rendition of our work — from the proposal, to the survey questionnaire, to the survey data, to the final report, we no longer worry about someone's contribution getting lost among the endless file versions that we used to circle back and forth via email until the report was complete.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about OneDrive is not always knowing where the files I've shared to OneDrive "live." I have a OneDrive folder in my Mac's Finder and the OneDrive Desktop App, but often times I have to go to the OneDrive website to locate my shared files. A few colleagues have dealt with this same frustration — saving files to OneDrive is completely simple, but then where do they go? We are hoping our upcoming OneDrive training session will help alleviate this.

Paul B.
Nurse
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Easy, safe and secure way to keep files"

Kommentare: OneDrive has saved me on both crucial, personal and office scenarios. I can recommend it among the free cloud-based storage apps

Vorteile: OneDrive has saved me in many ways and I rank it among life saving apps I have used.
One awesome part of one note is that you can set it to automatically sync all your photos whenever you're connected to WiFi. One day, my phone misbehaved after taking nice photos on a trip. I was forced to format it, erasing everything but worried about my photos, only to discover that they were all safe on OneDrive, kept and categorized nicely in a beautiful order.
One other superiority of OneDrive over other cloud storages is the password protection. You don't need to worry about privacy. There is also a very good graphic and user interface for the folders and file manager. It increases your motivation to use the app. OneDrive also shows you the file extention, apart from showing you the thumbnail of your file. Most cloud storage apps don't do that. With OneDrive, you can choose files to work with offline, and it works, even without data connection. Despite all this, OneDrive has a very satisfying operation speed and everyone knows that it's hard to have an app with Excellency in both UI and speed at the same time.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have no problems with OneDrive. I would worry about free space but 5gb would be enough free space to a non-paying user.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Nural J.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"The best cloud for saving files for windows users"

Kommentare: I am using office applications very frequently and I need to keep the files in some place that I can access them whenever I want, this tool is very useful for me. Another cool thing is that I can share the files with my friends and many people can work on one file at the same time.

Vorteile: This product is developed by Microsoft and it comes in Microsoft Office bundle, first times I thought it is not that much useful application. However, afterwards I have started to use office applications I saw that how useful this application is. Firstly it is integrated with Microsoft Office applications, and you can keep all your files on the drive, it also can be integrated with your email and you can share files through drive if they are not not shareable through email. Another good side of this application is that it is available on all platforms and you can use it for sharing the files between devices.

Nachteile: I have some concerns regarding use the application on my PC, the problem is that it always running on the background and since my laptop is a bit slower it downs the performance. When I turn of it my windows protection gives error. Rather than this, I do not have any problems with this application.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Richard C.
Senior Business Analyst
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"OneDrive is Amazing"

Kommentare: We needed a way to offload our internal storage to a cloud environment. We were looking into Office 365 already for Teams and Exchange Online, and OneDrive was a piece of that offering. It completely met our needs and included added functionality which was an added bonus. OneDrive has made working remotely, whether on vacation or business, much more simple.

Vorteile: I love that I can access my documents anywhere on any device. I don't have to VPN to get behind my company's firewall if I'm out of the office. I can hop on my personal laptop, or better yet on my phone or tablet to access my docs and start working. It makes working remotely on the road much easier. I can also share my documents with others both in and outside of my organization without emailing a copy. I can grant them permission to edit a doc located in my OneDrive folder. It's made collaboration much easier, especially if you're not using SharePoint or another file storage application. But really, if you're using OneDrive, you're using SharePoint. It's just another option of how to share and collaborate.

Nachteile: Some of the settings can get tricky. Administrators have a lot of power to lock down OneDrive. In fact, they can restrict access altogether on any device other than your registered machine. We went really strict at first with our administration, and then let up as we got into the full capabilities and functionality. We also have a setting currently enabled where our managers automatically have access to our documentation, which isn't great. We just ne

Gianetan S.
Assistant Professor in Computer Applications
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"One that drives your data seamlessly"

Kommentare: Data is the new oil and hence needs to protected and used judiciously. OneDrive is on the back of your mind whenever you are thinking of backups and collaboration with your team by sharing of precious data in terms of various privileges and access rights.

Vorteile: In the field of cloud storage OneDrive stands apart because of its integration with Microsoft Windows operating system and ease of access from plethora of platforms and devices-anywhere and anytime. It's integration with other Microsoft products especially Microsoft Office makes it indispensable for collaboration and ease of access. Security of data is another significant aspect as it helps you in case of Ransomware attack. Regular data backups onto OneDrive help you when disaster strikes in the form of hardware failure or any natural calamity.

Nachteile: The design of the software can be improved further for greater connectivity to every data hungry app and application by way of easier connectivity at non native level.

Juan pablo A.
Installed Base Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"great software, improved a lot in the last year"

Kommentare: It helps us a lot to collaborate, have an online backup and also consult or review documents from any device. The sync option has improved a lot and since it now uses the same sync app than the free version, it now works and give you the option to select which files automatically sync on each device and which only on demand.

Vorteile: OneDrive helps me have an online "backup" of all my work. It helped me retrieve all my files once my laptop died. It also helps to share links to documents to peers to collaborate in real time.

Nachteile: It can be a little frustrating when you collaborate and both downloaded the document instead of editing online. It keeps showing sync errors and sometimes you need to end up making another copy of the document and overwrite it to keep the changes.

Jason G.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Not consistent "

Kommentare: I continue to use it, but that’s only because I have customers and vendors that use it. Plus it’s “free” cloud storage. I have to use a lot of work around if I want to share with my other laptops, so I try not to use it unless I have to.

Vorteile: Microsoft gives a good amount of storage space with a 360 account. Compatibility with the iPhone is also a plus. Works well with outlook for iPhone as well as with Files.

Nachteile: It will not sync. Connectivity is not consistent. I can save a file from one laptop, but it will never sync to my other laptop. I’m always asked to “start OneDrive” whenever I try to open the onedrive folder, yet I’ve never shut it down. It simply doesn’t play as nicely as Dropbox does. I find that I’m more frustrated than not when using it.

Managing Director
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Enterprise storage with a business price tag"

Kommentare: quick to set up, easy to manage at the admin level. Permissions are simple and applied globally and data is protected and synced, so what else can you ask for.

Vorteile: It's quick, cross-compatible with Mac/PC and a range of other devices. Fully accessible from mobile and tablet. Integrates seamlessly with MS Office products and plugs in with many other collaboration tools easily. It also has the capability to run personal and business versions simultaneously allowing separation of data.

Nachteile: Had a few issues with naming resolution of files that were previously held in google drive but ultimately moving was one of the mid to long-term benefits so worth biting the bullet here.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
online Seller
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"It's not a duplicate of word"

Kommentare: We use OneDrive to sinc documents and photos, it will keep photo in original size and office 365 is more convenient than other cloud service like iCloud or Dropxbox where their give you just space on cloud but Microsoft gives also all program of Office.
Last but not least, it works in China so compared to Dropbox or Google Drive it's the best Cloud Service you could use in case you work with Chinese customer or supplies.

Vorteile: I use OneNote since college, it's very easy to use and you could sinc with so many device like Laptop, Smartphone and tablet.
Compared to word I haven't to organize folds and files on PC but simply organize notes in sections and pages, another pro is that you could add PDF files on OneNote so add attachment of 10 page like email attachment without show all content of attachment on the page.
It's easy to share with other people and edit in real-time together just share the page with an email address.
Sinc with unlimited number of divice in real time, I use it on my personal PC, company PC, personal smartphone with single account and I could take note of a book that I'm reading while I travel to home and continue on my laptop without interruption onece I arrived at home.
It could be used also as calculator very simple calculator which keeps all input information so it's better than smartphone o laptop default calculator where has display limits.

Nachteile: Text formatting is not complete like word
You couldn't use any funtion of excel to make calc.
Sometimes the sinc is not immediate is better close program afer few minutes later editing.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Data Scientist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2020

"Easiness in sharing and storing data"

Kommentare: To be realistic it is an easy to use service and it does not require advanced computer knowledge and it has been well for our entire organization in managing data among teams and across departments.

Vorteile: The first great thing is that it backs up all files in cloud storage making the files safe from being lost either by physical damage of computers or malicious software. For these backed up files we are able to access them from anywhere on any device with internet connection and this grows our abilities to work from anywhere we are without carrying office gadgets. It allows us to edit files directly in the cloud without downloading them on devices since it integrates pretty well with many office software to ease our work and the file changes are backed up in realtime that fellow team members can access the changes in realtime wherever they are. It even allows users to share files using download links.

Nachteile: The android application of OneDrive has limited functionality than the web version and it is mostly slow in loading data and downloading files. It can be improved further.

• Bewertet am 5.3.2020
Trevor A.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Makes Excel & Word backups a breeze"

Kommentare: We use Excel everyday and this has been a game changer for our business. We can access our files from anywhere on any computer. We often work remotely on job sites (out of the office), and this allows us to not worry about losing our data and makes finding our files really easy.

Vorteile: We've been using OneDrive for a few years now and it's been a game changer. If you use Excel or word on a regular bases, it makes opening and sharing these files a breeze. The best part is the auto save feature so you don't have too worry about losing data if you forget to save.
Also you can access your files from anywhere without worrying about a file saved on a local machine.
When you open or save a file in a Microsoft product like Excel or Word. It automatically shows your OneDrive folder as a spot to open or save files to which is so nice. You don't have too worry about going to a website and opening or uploading your files like you do with other cloud storage systems. OneDrive shows up like a file folder right on your computer!

Nachteile: Have had some issues with more then one user in the same file over writing each other's changes. We started saving new versions with our initials and the date in the title so we don't risk losing our over writing each other's changes.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Sebastian L.
Solution Architect
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"OneDrive makes personal file storage easy"

Vorteile: OneDrive is an easy file storage product that comes in two shapes.
OneDrive for personal use, and OneDrive for Business that is included in Office 365 for employees.
With the OneDrive application, you can sync your OneDrive documents and files with your devices which makes it even smoother to work but at the same time know that everything is backed up in your cloud storage. It also integrates well with the Office suite.

Nachteile: The older agents, both on Windows 7 and Windows 10, could sometimes have issued with synced files. This would then lead to some files being corrupt.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Shenali V.
Undergraduate
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2020

"Review on Microsoft OneDrive"

Kommentare: I consider OneDrive as Microsoft's reply to Apple's iCloud and Google Drive. OneDrive's functionality and unique design have reached a point of heavy usability and reliability among people with a rich feature set, online office apps, and wide platform support. The best thing is that OneDrive supports attractive and capable web and mobile interfaces, real-time coediting, music streaming, photo AI, and powerful search. OneDrive's service's amazing integration with Windows 10 and Office 365 along with its finishing, maturity, and polish holds it up high. This software not only deserves a 5-star rating but also be named Best Designed Software of all time. Hats off to the Microsoft Team!

Vorteile: This software is very easy to purchase, install and use. It is handy in sharing documents, configuring sharing restrictions, and audit sharing activity. There are two verisons given out by Microsoft. OneDrive and OneDrive for Business. Both these versions allow the access of your data through a specific folder on your pc, a mobile app or through Microsoft's website. There is quite a difference when you compare these two versions. OneDrive is mostly comes pre-installed on Windows based pcs and are used for personal activities. OneDrive for Business is included with most of Office 365 subscriptions and comes with ample storage. I just love both versions and have successfully used both versions for my personal activities as well as office work.

Nachteile: There is simply nothing negative about this software that crosses my mind. It's simply one of Microsoft's greatest outputs.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Scott L.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"OneDrive has Come a Long Way"

Kommentare: OneDrive serves my small business well as a cloud storage solution that allows file/folder sharing with coworkers. It is secure, easy to use (except when troubleshooting problems) and reasonably reliable.

Vorteile: OneDrive is simple to set up for a small business. As the administrator, you can share drives with specific people in your organization, or with all users who are in your organization using the same domain (such as @mycompany.com) Security is top notch, because it encrypts data in transit and stored on Microsoft servers. Years ago, OneDrive was buggy and could not be trusted to sync over the internet between two computers...but now the sync is reasonably fast and reliable. Box and Dropbox have better sync, but you need to pay for the business features whereas OneDrive comes free with your Office365 subscription. I don't believe Google Drive is secure storage.

Nachteile: The sync is good enough, but not as good as Box, Dropbox, or Google drive. Microsoft support is spotty. Microsoft will not restore your data from backup if the data disaster comes from you or your employees...such as mass-deletions (accidental or malicious) or ransomware infections that sync from your computer to the cloud storage. So you need another backup solution if you think these are risks you need to mitigate. (To the best of my knowledge, Microsoft will restore data if the loss/corruption happens at its own data center due to natural disaster or fire, etc.)

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Eduardo, jr. T.
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"Best Solution for File Syncing MS Office Files"

Kommentare: For the most part, we use G Suite. The small businesses we consult with use G Suite. Most larger companies though, still use MS Office for everything. To meet the requirement of those clients, we still keep 2 legacy installs of MS Office alive. For MS Office files, we use OneDrive for file syncing. OneDrive allows our team to collaborate and share files easily. It resolves a pain point at a reasonable price.

Vorteile: OneDrive lets my team backup, share and collaborate on MS Office files. I manage the PC's in my office and OneDrive is an easy way for me to manage backing up these files automatically from half the PC's we use. It's proven itself reliable, and for our modest storage needs, at a price point that is pain-free.

Nachteile: There isn't a reliable way to back up to it from a Linux system. I can't really fault Microsoft for that. But it would be nice if they get to a point where they support any operating system, be it Windows, Mac or Linux. To be fair though, the web interface does work fine, but it is a bit of a manual process. I have a couple of Linux apps that can back up their data independently to OneDrive, so it is possible. Looking at the changes in Microsoft, this may only be a matter of time.

Anthony B.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Works perfectly for limited purpose"

Kommentare: I find OneDrive best suited for end users looking for an easy and affordable way to synchronize documents across multiple devices. It can be deployed across an enterprise but I find better solutions are available for making corporate data available in the cloud. Microsoft is constantly improving features and because it is so widely used it is generally easier to resolve related issues.

Vorteile: Easy to purchase, install and use. There is a difference between OneDrive and OneDrive for Business. OneDrive is commonly pre-installed on Windows based computers and used for personal accounts. OneDrive for Business is packaged with almost all Office 365 subscriptions and comes with ample storage. Both version make your data accessible through a designated folder on your computer, an app on your mobile device, or through Microsoft's website. OneDrive for Business access can be controlled through the Office 365 Admin center. It is easy to share documents, configure sharing restrictions, and audit sharing activity. With the appropriate subscription it can be configured to be HIPAA compliant.

Nachteile: It should be understood this is not a file backup solution. Damage to files are replicated across all devices which could result in loss of data. It is not easy to manage one drive data across an organization making it difficult to audit, identify and classify. It is not easy to make available a default set of files or folders needed by all users or users in specific departments. Sharepoint would be the solution to that problem which may require a more expensive Office 365 subscription.

Stephen W.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent Cloud Storage"

Kommentare: OneDrive allows my team and I to easily create and share documents and files across a variety of platforms on both our internal network and the internet. Files integrate seamlessly with other Office365 software products and sync easily between phones and computers. Updates are very fast and file management is very easy. I use OneDrive for secure, confidential information all the way to social event posters.

Vorteile: -Cost, when bundled with Enterprise Office365, is very manageable.
-Native desktop option means syncing in File Management software. Files easily accessible
-iOS app is extremely easy to use
-Syncs very well with Outlook365.
-Good privacy protection

Nachteile: -There is nothing that I do not like about this software itself, though it would be nice to support a Canadian vendor if possible.

Andrei K.
Postdoctoral researcher
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Why I switched form Dropbox to OneDrive"

Kommentare: With OneDrive I synchronize files through all my devices. For now (and for me) I think it's the best software solution to do that.

Vorteile: Fascinating 1Tb of disk storage if you buy MS Office 365. In comparison with other file hosting services OneDrive has native integration with MS Windows and MS Office. You can edit MS office files both online and offline, as well as it possible to edit files simultaneously with your colleagues. Additionally, OneDrive has rather good mobile app.

Nachteile: In a nutshell - unexpected problems with file synchronization. I use the software on two my laptops (workstation and portable) and android cellphone. Time by time I've edited files on the workstation and go to a meeting with the portable. And the portable contains the old unedited versions even if OneDrive says it's up to date. Only after reboot OneDrive applies the changes.

Business Integration Architect Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2019

"Microsoft's best attempt at integrated cloud storage yet!"

Kommentare: The experience with OneDrive has been stellar. As a firm with a lot of people jotting down business critical information in documents every minute, a system or app crash could result in hours of rework! OneDrive and it's ability to enable auto save on Office 365 apps have really helped save a pretty penny here. Collaboration, Sharing and Admin functions for controlling access is seamless and integrated very well with Windows 10.

Vorteile: OneDrive is excellent for getting work done as a group. It offers class leading cloud sync and as an added bonus, file explorer integration. It enables Office apps to auto save to the cloud every minute; this keeps our work safe and also allows to work from multiple devices on the go. If you work long enough with it, it can be used as an excellent mobile solution for handling files and access. Versioning and Access control are easy and excellent as well.

Nachteile: The product is pricey when compared to some competitors like the Google Suite. It may offer a lot more in terms of functionality, however, for smaller firms the G suite should suffice.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Andres C.
Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"One drive delivers great value for the money"

Kommentare: Most of our users are Windows users and we're very happy with the functionalities to sync, to keep local, to keep in the cloud and to share files

Vorteile: Compared to other storage solutions, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box.com, OneDrive is more cost effective when the volume of users is not large. The functionality and compatibility with Windows is great.

Nachteile: OneDrive has difficulties integrating with Mac. For instance, the context menus that exist in Windows to sync files (in the mouse right-click) does not exist in Mac. This makes it cumbersome to select what files you want to keep in your computer.

Jerry A.
MIS System Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"OneDrive Helps Drive Our Business"

Kommentare: While working solo, none of our users have had any issues working with the software. It works, and it works for them. they can save all their files, they can access from anywhere. They are happy with that. When it comes to sharing and collaborating, that's where we've run into a few issues that the system isn't user friendly enough. Granted, we are trying to replace file server storage with OneDrive, the more technically inclined users have no issues, the less so have more issues. It just isn't user friendly enough for this. Sharing with external users becomes even more troublesome. Again, there just needs to be a few more features on the sharing side. Other than that, it works for us and we are happy with it.

Vorteile: It works. It just work. We need to upload files, we can. We need to download files, we can. We need to share files, we can.

Nachteile: While it works, the features just aren't that great. Yes, we can save to cloud, access from anywhere, download, update. But it's not as easy to share as with other software. We have an easier time with Google Drive. Or even DropBox. But, OneDrive is less expensive considering we are non-profit and use Office 365. The Windows 10 settings for OneDrive are just horrible. There just needs to be more settings available, more features, more configuration on folders settings and permissions.

Aaron B.
Chief Operating Officer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"Revolutionized Our Company's File Sharing"

Kommentare: Our company has been able to share files remotely with confidence that they will be secure. Because OneDrive is very intuitive/familiar, it is easy to implement with all of our employees.

Vorteile: The ease of use, security, and richness of features makes using OneDrive a no-brainer. I love the auto-save feature in particular which has saved my bacon a number of times from losing data or full documents. Being able to share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDF's, and images with anyone anywhere at anytime is hugely convenient. It's also very fast - no perceptible difference most times between accessing something from the local drive and the cloud.

Nachteile: There's not an easy to find FAQ or how-to that I am aware of when you open OneDrive. It seems to me that there could be an automated walkthrough or even a help file that would reveal ways to better use OneDrive.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2019