Über Swoogo

Ansprechende Technologie in einem unkomplizierten Paket. Das Unternehmen kombiniert Event-Management-Software mit einer bedienerfreundlichen Plattform.

Erfahre mehr über Swoogo

There’s very little that I don’t like but sometimes Google auto fill Kent interfere with it a little bit.

Bewertungen zu Swoogo

Swoogo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Swoogo bereits verwendet?

Tammy
Tammy

Swoogo is Simply the Best Registration Software

Swoogo is very flexible and allows us to meet the needs of our many clients. We've used multiple online registration products and Swoogo EASILY beats them all! Swoogo makes creating up events very easy, has many options allowing us to customize our builds based on each client's needs, is constantly being updated and has more features than most other products. Reporting is very easy. Despite being only a 5 person company, I feel like a big fish in a small pond. I feel "heard" when we make suggestions. Customer service is the best and very responsive! I wish we got more limited access/reporting users in our package but there is even a work around for that by building a password-protected report site. There is a integrate app option that I'm hoping even more features will be added to soon. We use Swoogo on a daily basis and process about 7,000-10,000 registrations per year. That number has increased since we started using Swoogo and I credit much of that to the happiness of our clients and the ease of use for registrants. Swoogo is a very easy "sell" to our potential clients. When they see it they love it too.

Would like to see the integrated App more feature-rich so I can use it for my clients. If you need a more simple app it is very inexpensive and will work great.

Antwort von Swoogo

Thank you Tammy, for taking the time to review us. We are absolutely thrilled that you and your customers love Swoogo! Your feedback on the features in Swoogo Mobile is spot on. We will continue to add features - just as we do across the Swoogo platform.

Lisa
Information Systems Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Swoogo is the best event management platform I have used

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I can't say enough good things about Swoogo. The user experience, the end-user experience, the customer support, the integration with other tools... everything is so well-designed and user-friendly. Anyone who is looking for an event registration and event management tool should look no further.

I've used several event management platforms and Swoogo is by far and away the best one available. It's event builder is flexible, allowing us to design customized registration and virtual/hybrid event experiences as fits the needs of our event/funder. The user experience for our registrants is intuitive and pleasing to the eye. Our Marketing team loves the flexibility with the email designer and the ability to send custom emails to different groups within an event's registrants, and they also find the reporting features tied to emails extremely helpful. Finally, the team at Swoogo is outstanding. Any time I have had a question, their customer support team responds quickly and they have always been able to come up with a solution.

The only thing that comes to mind is that I would love the ability to merge contacts in the Swoogo address book. Occasionally we have someone who registers for one event using their professional email address and another event using their personal email address, so now they have to contacts in our Swoogo address book. I'd love to be able to merge them so that we get a complete picture of their registration history with VentureWell in one contact record. That's fairly minor though - I'm exceptionally pleased with Swoogo's product!

letzte Woche

Thank you for leaving this glowing review, Lisa! We couldn't be happier that you and your team made the switch over to Swoogo and we're delighted to hear that you're enjoying all aspects of our platform. As for your suggestion on contact merging in the Swoogo address book, we have a few ideas on a solution for this. I will make sure to pass this along to your Account Manager so that they can reach out to discuss this with you in order to determine the best option based on your individual use case. Thank you for being a valued Swoogo customer, Lisa, we appreciate you! - Sam

Actress in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Swoogo for your events?

Kommentare: I recommend you try Swoogo and see if it works for you and if it does great.

We like that with Swoogo you can transfer data from one platform to the other, and it offers a good number of features that other event management products don't. It also gives you the opportunity to use it for more than one event which is awesome due to the number of events we host in a year.

Customer service is the worst and getting them to add basic tools is a waste of time. They have you send a request and if it gets more votes from people requesting the same feature then they will work on it, otherwise, you are left paying $ for something you can't use.

Rachel
Registration Manager in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Swoogo is the best in town!

This software is widget based which is the "drag and drop" feature. Which makes building super quick, super easy and super customizable. The finished product looks like you spent weeks developing it. The registration process is also super easy to customize and add logic too. You are able to create multiple paths and get really specific. In addition to that, you can have specific emails based off registration. The reporting is very clear and concise and gives you all you need to know up front as well. The support team is available basically around the clock and are super personable and ready to help.

There are only 2 things I wish I could change about Swoogo: 1. I wish the platform had abstract management (which that may be in the works *fingers crossed). and 2. I wish there was a call center instead of chat/email for the support team. Granted the support team is absolutely wonderful. They reply quickly, they are detailed and they have event sent me video chats to walk through issues before. But it would be nice to have a last resort phone number in case of emergencies.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Rachel! Based on your pros list, it sounds like you are a superuser, so thank you for that. I hope Swoogo is exactly the solution you've been needing. Regarding abstract management, I think you're going to be very pleased with our summer product launch. ;) Keep your eyes peeled for more information in late June/early July. As for phone support, I can understand how having a number is just comforting in itself. I'll pass that note along to our Director of Customer Experience, Joe. But I am pleased to hear that your experience with our support team has been nothing but quick, personal, detailed support. That is always our goal. Thanks for being a great customer, Rachel! We appreciate you. Abby

Jennifer
Senior Director, Meetings & Services in USA
Landwirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best event software I have ever used

Kommentare: My experience with them has been truly exceptional and I have switched several other services that we used to use into this one so that I can have as good of an experience with all of our different event technology and not just attendee registration anymore.

Best event software I have ever used! It is the first one that finally gives me the freedom to do everything I need to do quickly and well and total open source to connect to other things I need as well. Using this system has made our events look much better online, saved tons of staff time and single-handedly got me through the pandemic with our switch to virtual tools as well.

letzte Woche

Wow, Jennifer, thank you so much for your kind words about our platform! We are so happy that you're enjoying your experience using Swoogo and are thrilled to hear that our software is giving you and your team some well deserved time back in your days. As for your suggestion on removing google auto fill, I was able to talk with our support team and they informed me that this can easily be disabled on reg forms. Here's how: 1. Click the edit button on the home and/or work address field. 2. Uncheck the box "Enable google auto complete for this address". That's it! Disabling the "Enable Google Auto-complete for this address" disables the autofilling that Google will try to do for addresses on the reg form. Hope this helps! Thank you for choosing Swoogo Jennifer, we appreciate you! - Sam

Lynn
Managing Director in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Swoogo is Key!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The platform is so customizable and is user friendly. Events can be copied and repurposed for like events, saving time.

Nothing specific comes mind, we normally problem solve our needs with Swoogo Team Members that result in elegant solutions for our concerns.

letzte Woche

Wow, thank you so much for your kind review, Lynn! We're delighted to hear that you're loving just how customizable and user-friendly Swoogo is, and that our platform is saving you and your team both time and money. We're so glad that you've enjoyed your experience working with our customer support team, they are rockstars. Thank you for being a valued Swoogo customer, we're so happy that you've chosen us as your event management partner! - Sam

Shawna
Director of Operations in USA
Molkerei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Swoogo Review

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like having a template. I have an event professional we work with create specific templates that we can duplicate and then just remove the elements we don't need. I like that it is much easier to use and navigate than our last registration software.

I would like support to offered over the phone when I need it instead of having to wait for someone to get back to me. I lean into another Swoogo user for support to avoid the wait typically.

letzte Woche

Thanks for your review, Shawna! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform much easier to navigate than your previous event management partner. We're honored that you've switched to Swoogo and appreciate you giving us your feedback. As for support, we apologize for any delay on our side in getting back to your requests. We can totally understand that phone support is sometimes favorable when in need of a quick fix or solution to an immediate problem. If you ever have an urgent issue or need help problem solving beyond a ticketed response, a member of our support team is more than happy to hop on a call with you. Thank you for choosing Swoogo! - Sam

Sarah
Registration & Hotel Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly modern platform

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, this is an excellent platform

User friendly, sleek look and feel, great customer service, great follow up

Could use a few added developments such as a proper terms and conditions formatted q/a

letzte Woche

Thank you for your kind words and for leaving us a review, Sarah! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using Swoogo and have had a great experience with our customer support team. We are continuously working to update and modernize our platform regularly, so we appreciate this positive feedback. As for your suggestion on adding a native Terms and Conditions formatted Q/A to our system, I will happily pass this along to our VP of Product, Chris. In the meantime, usually what we suggest our users to do is to add an iFrame, image widget, or a link to their Terms and Conditions on their website reg form pages, and then create a required checkbox field on the reg form that would go right underneath that iFrame/image/link. The checkbox field could be called something like "Do you agree to the above Terms & Conditions?" and then make the only choice for the registrant to choose for that checkbox field a "Yes". Hope this helps! Thank you for choosing Swoogo Sarah, we appreciate you! - Sam

Jessica
Director of Systems and Analytics in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great system for events

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am highly pleased with the product and the customer support.

The first time we used this software we had hired a consultant to help us with setup. Once we saw the user friendliness of this software we tried it out on our own. The Swoogo team was great throughout the experience and I found that they even implemented one of my suggestions within a couple months of me suggesting it. Event registration was a breeze to setup and created a very streamlined flow for our guests. The functionality also allowed us to tailor the experience for sponsors. The Swoogo team also helped us figure out the best solution for our needs. We wanted to use our existing platform for donations and explore possibilities for using that in registration. Two of their staff members joined a call to brainstorm the possibilities and help us find the best solution for us. Really top notch! I would highly recommend this software.

The setup for the virtual page was a bit more convoluted and I struggled to set it up. They were prepared for all these complicated scenarios and I could find out how to set up a simple event page in a way that would work for us. I tried contacted customer support and got different answers. It took more back and fort to resolve it and it just so happened that the urgency for this need rose when their team was on a retreat. While I did experience some frustration their team did everything they could to help. A manager had a meeting with me and stayed on until we got it exactly how we needed it. They apologized profusely and really listened. No system or software is perfect and we all make mistakes. The pro in this is that they owned it, made it right and well within the time I needed it.

letzte Woche

Thank you Jessica, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that you're enjoying using Swoogo and are happy to see that our user-friendly, DIY model has allowed you and your team the freedom to customize your events in-house. It's always fun to see our users suggestions come to life in our platform, so thank you for helping us to improve Swoogo for customers like you. We sincerely apologize again for any delay in communication and support surrounding this issue during our annual team offsite. However, we're happy to hear that your issue was resolved and you received the support you needed to reach a solution. Thank you for being a valued Swoogo customer, Jessica, we appreciate you! - Sam

Rachel
Marketing and Communications Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pretty great! I'm happy with my experience!

I love [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and how she handles customer service. We've been able to figure any issue out with her help.

Some features are a tad confusing but manageable.

letzte Woche

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Rachel! We're delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your experience working with our customer support team. I will make sure to pass this kind message on to your customer support representative. As always, if you're ever struggling to navigate our system feel free to reach out to our support team for guidance. Thanks for being such an awesome customer, we appreciate you! - Sam

Ashley
Regional Director of Technology in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top Business Decision | Selecting Swoogo for Event Management

Kommentare: Exceptional. We learn and discover new features and functions with every event we host, and my opinion of the software just keeps improving.

After migrating from another highly rated event management software, I assumed Swoogo as a product may be equivalent. Wrong. It has exceeded our expectations on performance and features in every way. Registration? Superior. Session Check-In Functionality? Superior. Seating Charts: Fully integrated into registration, and out of this world better. Self-Check-in: Fully integrated, free, and fantastic. And customer service? Responsive and knowledgeable. On top of the features, Swoogo's pricing structure is a huge benefit. Our organization hosts many events. With the pricing structure of past event management software, we paid per registrant. As a result, we were forced to use two separate platforms; one for paid events, one for free events. With Swoogo's pricing model, for the first time we are able to run all events on a single platform. Overall, I have been blown away and count bringing Swoogo to our organization as one of the best business decisions I have made in my career.

I have two wish list items for improvement. 1) Customer service can only be contacted by email/ticketing system. There is no phone or chat support, and when you have a time sensitive question, that would be appreciated. 2) My rule of thumb with Swoogo is that absolutely everything 'can' be done, it's just a matter of figuring out how. There is an infinite number of 'if this/then that' customizations, but getting to the desired outcome is not always fully intuitive. Fortunatley, customer service is both patient and creative when faced with a 'we are trying to get the reg flow to work like this...'

vor 7 Tagen

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Ashley! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying using our platform and have had such a positive experience thus far. I can only imagine that having all of your events on one platform now is much less of a headache, so we're happy that we could solve that pain for you. As for your suggestion on implementing phone support, we can totally understand that the option to call is sometimes favorable when in need of a quick fix or solution to an immediate problem. If you ever have an urgent issue or need help problem solving beyond a ticketed response, a member of our support team is more than happy to hop on a call with you. The same goes for help in navigating our system, our team is here to help you every step of the way, so don't hesitate to reach out if in need of assistance. Thank you for being a valued Swoogo customer, Ashley, we appreciate you! - Sam

Lorraine
Founder & President in USA

Swoogo is in a Class all of it's Own

Kommentare: Overall I could not be happier with not only Swoogo, the product, but Swoogo the company. They are easy to work with, and during the pandemic, they proved that they TRULY value the relationships with their clients. They went above and beyond with being flexible during the pandemic.

As an independent meeting planner I have reviewed / used/ tested, easily over 50 different registration programs over the course of my 25+ year career. Some have some great features, some not so much. Some are easy to use, some not so much. Some have great tech support, others leave you wanting to claw your eyes out after reaching out to tech support 20 times only to get an automated message telling you how they will get to your ticket as soon as possible, not. Keep in mind that I have many different clients all with different needs. And for many years, we owned licenses to various platforms, just so that we could service each of our clients. Swoogo does to have every bell and whistle out there, but they do have 99.9% of what I, and my clients, need. Swoogo is, and I do not say this lightly, the best registration platform that I have ever used. And it's not just the platform, it's the company and people behind it. What do I like best? The ease of use; things are where you would expect them to be. The program is inherently intuitive. The way it is organized, and just makes sense. If you cannot figure out something, tech support is easy to reach. Speaking of tech support, you can easily find all your previous requests and the tech supports answers all in one convenient place in your account.

I actually had to think about this one - the answer is nada, nothing, zilch.

vor 7 Tagen

Wow, wow, wow, Lorraine, thank you so much for leaving us this glowing review! We were so touched by your words about our company that this review is now featured on our new home page (But, you might already know this of course.) We are so lucky that we get to work with customers like you on a daily basis, it makes our jobs just that much better. Thank you for being a valued Swoogo customer, Lorraine, we appreciate you! - Sam

Francesca
Francesca
Partner/Principal in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Smart, seamless event registration + websites

Kommentare: Love it. Saving money for clients, saving time (no more researching platforms when we have a tool at our fingertips that works!), winning!

Securing Swoogo was a no-brainer. After 2 years of using 5 different event registration tools for clients, plus virtual/hybrid platforms, my business partner and I were D-O-N-E. We needed a one-stop shop that could offer smart and sleek event websites that we could build easily, logic options to customize complicated questionaires asked of attendees, event sites that integrated seamlessly with all virtual platforms and payment processing servers AND had the option for custom URLS and event mobile apps. Enter Swoogo. Great for event planners who handle multiple clients. I love their websites, their forms, the time it takes me to build a great site, the flexibility of the tool to work for websites that are NOT event related, the ability to allow clients to be reporting users among many many other wonderful features. Bonus: none of the nickel and diming you find at Cvent for a clunky and complicated products, the sometimes piecemeal processes with eShow, the expense and lack of customer service with Cadmium, etc. etc. It is just a smart, great tool!

I'd love truly "live" chat during business hours. I think some elements - transfering registrations, tracking group registrations, modifying registrations without a password (better for admins!) could be improved and getting features added to Swoogo is a little complicated because they take support suggestions from their help center and want them to be upvoted. However, everyone phrases similar needs/suggestions a little differently, so it dillutes some of the upvoting that might see a feature added.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Francesca! Wow wow wow! Five event platforms in 2 years sounds like a headache. We're honored you've chosen us, and we're so thrilled you're happy with us! And we really appreciate you giving us feedback. No product is perfect, and knowing your preferences really makes a difference. I'll pass your suggestions on to Chris, our VP of Product. Abby

Lisa
Partner in Kanada
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most amazing product! - Incredible registration and virtual event software.

Kommentare: I use Swoogo for everything! It has become the most essential tool for our business and a huge added benefit for our clients.

The system is so customizable to our needs. We use it for a number of different types of events and forms and it covers all our needs. Another perk is that it allows for unlimited registrations, which helps me keep everyone tracked and counted in the system without worrying about being charged per person.

I'd love a quick way to duplicate a webpage across events.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Lisa! I'm thrilled you're loving how customizable Swoogo is along with our unlimited registrations and events. Your suggestion on being able to duplicate a webpage across events is fantastic. I sent this request directly to Chris the VP of Product. But here's what you can do in the meantime: 1. You can build an event that serves as a template, then clone that event as many times as you need for different iterations. 2. If you're using a custom Theme, you can build some content directly into the page so that any new events that are built with that Theme will start off with it. Thanks for using Swoogo, Lisa. We appreciate you! Abby

Digital Projects Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Full featured event software that covers just about everything

Kommentare: Swoogo is quite new but the developers have thought of almost everything you could want in a single platform for event management. We tested it with one of the biggest events of the year for us and we were able to build the entire form in less time and with less headache than we could with previous software that we were familiar with using for years. I think that alone says a lot. The logic it is based on allows seemingly unlimited options which also lets us make our forms less complicated for users to cut down on mistakes.

If you have used other event management software before, the learning curve is not very steep. Very complicated registration sites for events can be created fairly easily and most things are in a very logical place to look with logical steps involved. The ease of use overall is the best part and this ease spans across other features like a full website and mobile app that are all based on the registration so it is all integrated however you want it to be. There is a "package" feature for event registration that lets us customize what is included with what package and the logic that can be applied throughout helps a lot for events that have a lot of options.

Compared to other platforms that may have separate but integrated app software, Swoogo's mobile app functionality is limited. You can have things like registrant contacts and program details easily added but more complex features like an integrated map that can pin locations to tell people exactly where and how to get to different locations is not possible. There are ways around this by making a page with a map on it but it is not as user friendly as a map that is linked to program and exhibitor details to pull up the exact location you are looking for. It would also be better if there was integration for existing websites for those who only want to use the registration process and not the website or other functions.

Antwort von Swoogo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted you are happy with the Swoogo solution!

Kim
Chief Operations Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is Outstanding

Kommentare: We are able to host events virtually that don't look like every other zoom training on the market currently. We are able to customize our events.

It is really quite simple to use. As with any software, there is a learning curve. What I've been most impressed with is the proactive customer support we've received from our account rep team. They have gone above and beyond and are very, very knowledgable. We have a very small team and don't have the luxury of in house IT support. Swoogo allowed us to host an online Summit with over 1,000 attendees and we didn't skip a beat. Swoogo allows you to use premade templates or completely customize your event which makes it a very versatile product. Our support team has always gone the extra mile to support any request we've had or to find answers to questions that might be a little outside of the box.

Integrating Swoogo with the webinar.net software was a bit challenging. We'd like to see improvements in that area. We'd also like to be able to customize emails a bit more than the software currently provides functionality for.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Kim! Our customer support is our pride and joy, and I'm so happy they were able to go the extra mile for you. It sounds like your summit was an absolute hit! Congratulations. Sorry for the initial trouble integrating with webinar.net. I'm glad our support team was able to help you get it sorted. And thanks for the note regarding email customization. I have passed the suggestion to Chris, our VP of Product. In the meantime, we do have an HTML email function where you can code the entire email from scratch. Thank you so much for being a great customer, Kim! Abby

Pam
vp of operations in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Swoogo has great functionality

Kommentare: I love swoogo. they can work towards having a 800 line to call when you need help with any issue. they chat is not always open and when your in the process of registering a member you don't have time to wait for a return message to move forward.

this software was one of the only that i have used in years that have all the needed functions for my organization.

the software allows many things to be accomplished in to many different ways. it confesses the training process

Mary
Mary
Director of Education in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Intuitive Event Registration Software

We are just getting the ball rolling with Swoogo, but I'm already impressed! It has been very easy to set up. My members have appreciated his easy the registration is. For me, the automation options are the real star. I am able to automate confirmation emails, “know before you go” emails, registrant invoices, daily and weekly custom registration and transaction reports and more!

The only part that has caused any challenges so far has been our integration with authorize.net but we are working through solutions and Swoogo seems to be very easy to work with

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Mary! I'm so happy to hear that Swoogo has been a breeze for your team - that's the goal :) It sounds like you've been able to get some time back in your day by using our automation options. I hope you were able to spend that extra time doing something fun! I'm glad our support team has been able to work with you on the different options for the authorize.net integration. We take the utmost pride in our customer support, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all. Thanks for being a customer, Mary! We appreciate you. Abby

Ryan
Communications and Programming Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Switched to Swoogo and wouldn't look back

Kommentare: We had to switch event/registration management softwares last year, and one of our vendors recommended we look at Swoogo - man, are we glad we did! It's super-easy to use, flexible, and easy to update. We also love their pricing scheme; as a non-profit religious event, it's nice to pay per event versus being nickel-and-dimed on every single registration. Love the product, and hope to use it for years to come!

Ease of use; Very adaptable and configurable to your needs

Antwort von Swoogo

Wow! Ryan, I am so sorry we missed this. We are so pleased that you are happy with your decision to join the Swoogo family. Cheers! Leonora

Program Coordinator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Such an easy switch from our previous event management software!

Kommentare: Easy transition over to Swoogo. Website design is simple to use, but complex in its abilities.

Drag and drop, ease of use, look and feel. The transition over from our previous system was effortless.

Actually I have no complaints so far. We just started using Swoogo though. It seems to have all the features we need and more.

Creative Arts Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you have an event, USE SWOOGO

Swoogo does a great job at everything pertaining to hosting an event! Easy to build themes and then even easier to use tools for marketing and getting the word out! Lots of tools for tracking registration and making sure you are doing what you need to pre event.

This is definitely software for small businesses and smaller events as the cost is very high. I think they could benefit at opening up their market with some more smaller tiers of their pricing plans.

Chelsea
Marketing Intern in USA

Swoogo makes my life so easy!

I love using Swoogo because it makes it so incredibly easy to manage events for our company. Creating discount codes is so easy and the whole program is user-friendly.

Antwort von Swoogo

Thank you Chelsea! Our mission is to make our customers happy!

George
Freelancer in USA

Swoogo rocks my socks off!

Swoogo is so fun to use! Everything is organized right in front of you. For some work events, we use Swoogo and it makes it super easy. We can easily update registrants, re send confirmation emails, communicate with registrants. Very impressive!

I've had the program glitch on me but very very seldom does it happen. Other than that, I have absolutely no complaints.

Antwort von Swoogo

Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend Swoogo. We are delighted you love it! Leonora Valvo, Founder & Director