Definitely worth trying out

Engineer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm sure the recommendations vary pretty greatly between websites and keywords, and as your experience may be better or worse - I'd say check out their free trial and see how useful their AI recommendations seem and from there make the call for whether or not to subscribe. Overall, I'd rank them a 7/10 and would definitely recommend checking out their free trial to see if you can get value out of them.

Vorteile: We gave CanIRank a try at our startup, and our initial impression was that it does provide useful data in an easy to digest format, but not everything provided is actionable or useful so you do have to manually filter through their suggestions to find the gems. For example, we got a lot of value out of the competition comparison features where you can compare your website to that of your competitors for specific keywords and see which aspects of your website are low hanging fruit to increase your SERP rankings. Additionally, we were able to identify easy wins from their content promotion section, which are public listings and articles that you can attempt to submit your website to for consideration.

Nachteile: The "grow my content" section of their website provided many opportunities to dead / obsolete websites or in my opinion very difficult longshots (namely answers.com which doesn't allow editing / adding new content as they shut down and are in read-only archive mode).

Well Organized and Intuitive Dashboard

Michael M.
Chaplain
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I used CanIRank because I've tried everything to rank higher for keywords in the Online Ordination industry. I've been successful with many long-tail search queries and getting my rankings in the top 3-5. But I can't crack the first page for the main search terms. I've used BuzzSumo, and tried every avenue I could think of. But I never moved past the 2nd page. So I tried CanIRank and the feedback was extremely useful. I liked the way they prioritized their suggestions based on the value of completing a task. And the reasoning behind their recommendations was valuable. I liked how they prioritized and ranked tasks. A great tool to add to my tool belt. I think this will move the needle.

Nachteile: I started using it as a free trial and wish I could have had a few more tools to use under the free version before committing. But ultimately was glad I signed up.

Amazing tool

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Tom M.

Kommentare: Its been great!

Vorteile: We recently started using CanIRank. We have and still use other similar software. But none that we have found do as good a job at doing the analysis for you. This software has allowed us to really pinpoint what is holding a client website from ranking on page 1. Just this week, I used some of the data in a sales meeting to show a client why we needed to create more content pages. I highly recommend this software."

Nachteile: I really can't think of anything. It is an amazing software

Highly Recommended

San B.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yes, we’ve used CanIRank for our clients and also started using the tool for our own business web3solution.com . As a digital marketing company since 2008 we’ve used several tools like Moz, seranking, rank tracker, ahrefs, serpstat, marketing miner and many other tools. We can safely say CanIRank is an amazing tool. The new approach to see SEO promotion by CanIRank is interesting. The check marketing performance, opportunities, Grow by content, Improve ranking, promote content and build my authority options making the SEO approach much easier for users to understand and to take action. We already recommending our clients and will recommend in future as well.

Vorteile: The usability, features of the software and the easy to use inter-phase.

Nachteile: Very hard to find this software information.

Ok option if your pretty new to SEO

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Nathan S.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Provides straight forward actionable tips to improve your sites SEO.

Nachteile: - Free plan is VERY limited
- Sometimes it can be information overload