Über Net Health

ReDoc powered by xfit ist eine Cloud-basierte Software zur Dokumentation und Planung von medizinischer Rehabilitation und zur Praxisverwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Net Health

Being the administrator of Integrated Hospice helps me a lot of lessen my work load especially when we have a new hire staff to educate and train with the software.

Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling.

Bewertungen zu Net Health

Net Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Net Health bereits verwendet?

Lyam
Lyam
Wound Management Program Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

NetHealth Wound Care EHR

Kommentare: Love the system. Has been using it since 2009. And with the addition of Tissue Analytics for wound imaging (been using it since 2016) it has made for a well-rounded electronic health record. They are constantly updating and upgrading to improve the system and keep up with industry trends. Highly recommend it.

Customer service. Other relevant points are medical record of patient progress, documentation of insurance billing/coding, up-to-date with regulatory agency guidelines and standards to keep us protected. It is fully customizable removing the assembly-line medical record format customary of many electronic health records. Which by the way can get the facility in trouble as these assembly-line formats tend to turn staff into zombies and numb their critical thinking skills

As with all systems, there is always a wish list of things that you think might make your life easier. However, that wish list is specific to our setting and may not be applicable to every facility that uses NetHealth. They do offer a venue called "Communities" by which users can make change requests for consideration and allows other users to give feedback as to its usefulness of lack thereof.

Marsha
Supervisor Medical Scheduler in USA

pt/ot/st

Kommentare: Overall the company is amazing, easy to work with.

Easy to use. Easy to train new employees.

Update/New Releases - love the changes they make, but can be hard to educate all staff about the updates

Anna
Physical Therapist, Outpatient Rehab Supervisor
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer support nightmare

Kommentare: We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

Joyce
Rehab Coordinator/PTA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software system for Rehab providers in SNFs that require integration with PCC Nursing

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with Net Health, and it exceeds the needs we have to be integrated with PointClickCare to auto-populate rehab minutes and patient information between the 2 systems, also provide the reports and monthly billing exports that I need to provide to the SNF.

System meets and exceeds all the rehab needs for our SNF to handle rehab related documentations, certifications, re-certs, progress reports, reports, assessments, projections used for scheduling rehab, daily rehab charges, CPTs, billing exports, time in /out logs, monthly PBJ and labor reports, Clini-SIgn for doctors' eSignatures, Training offered when migrating between Casamata over to Net Health when they merged. Also, great support staff always help resolve any issues quickly!

Some of my therapists feel the evaluations/certifications are too involved and time consuming due to too many options required to be completed. But once trained well, they understand how to use the system in a more efficient way.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Net Health for Wound Care Documentation

The product is web-based, which allows a user to switch workstations and access the same information elsewhere. This is helpful in a healthcare environment or if support is working remotely and uses multiple workstations.

I personally experienced a few instances where I would enter documentation on one page, and it wouldn’t save. While I am not sure, I think this may due to the page timing out. While I understand pages need to time out in electronic medical records for privacy reasons, this was a little detrimental to my workflow. It did not occur very often though.

Kurt
Kurt
Marketing Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid Query Tool for a Team

Kommentare: Aginity is an excellent tool for our team, and everyone can become productive in a short amount of time. It is very intuitive.

Our team has standardized on Aginity as the query tool. It is reasonably priced, provides great support, and is easy to use. Recently, Aginity has moved from using email addresses to keys for tracking licenses, making the administration significantly easier. The Aginity support team is ALWAYS responsible in a timely manner and works the issue to completion.

One feature that I would like to see is IntelliSense and autocomplete. The error messages have improved, but I would like to see more specific suggestions.

Laura
Laura
PRN Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Several different options for casamba - what version do you have?

Overall, it's fairly easy to use once you get used to it. Large library of preset verbage, and able to custom write as well.

I have worked at several different facilities all with Casamba, but no two buildings were the same - all with different features and options. There are 2 ways to enter your daily billing - which causes some confusion. The ipods are way too small to complete the documentation.

Christina
Christina
Billing in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Alternative EMR to Epic

Kommentare: I used the system for almost 2 years and the training sessions really help you to understand how to perform what you need to do on it.

The software has security features that EPIC does not have the current capabilities to perform.

There are at times a few more steps to get certain processes done that not all EMR's require, however the system is easy to undo any mistakes that are done.

Helen
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Documentation Easier

Kommentare: Overall, I like the way Casamba is set up to help me complete my documentation requirements. There are plenty of training sessions available for new users.

As a PRN Speech Language Pathologist, I use this software in my second job at a SNF. I like that it saves me time in my documentation for Evals, daily notes, and weekly progress notes by having templates for each task . It also keeps track of my hours worked and my daily schedule.

Casamba sometimes has glitches where it is difficult to login and to sync my data before I clock out. Everything must be successfully synced before I can leave work. Sometimes the sync process takes a long time to complete.

I am a physical therapy assistant who uses it daily to document

Its easy to use, you can create quick drop downs to ensure your documentation is with in Medicare guidelines.

The application for the tablet can be confusing and glitches. I have had numerous documents I have completed not sync and needed to be redone

Annika
owner, wound care nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor implementation, lack of support and poor features. Tissue analytics does not work well!

Kommentare: No positive words, our journey has been difficult, and we have had to keep our old EMR for the essential functions and this adds to our expense.

We enjoy the features that allow for easy billing.

We regret being talked into the purchase of this EMR. We thought we were upgrading. Instead we have no ability to fax documents out of the system, no ability to assign a task to a staff member, where the patient's chart opens up . Tissue analytics is not healful in measuring the wound, every measurement has to be manually corrected. We have reached out to support to the point that they are sick of us. Especially when our providers needed precription abilities, this took 2.5 months. We were advised to write about all of our concerns into the "communities" section and we have done so, but we are still waiting for basic features in even the older and cheaper EMRs that allow us to fax out referrals, e-prescribe with no problems, and use applications that actually work for tissue imaging.

Lisa
CEO in USA

Top notch customer service

Optima provides an excellent therapy documentation and program management solution for therapy services in the SNF industry. They are further developing their product to assist other service lines as well such as outpatient and home health which will help us all as we provide services along the post acute continuum. They have outstanding customer service to assist the staff in the field with their issues and to customize their product to meet our individual needs. They stay ahead of the curve in regards to industry changes and have been a lead in educating the therapy field with the changes in PDPM.

The Business Intelligence tool is complicated to learn and requires a great amount of time to create reports for use. Once created however they are very beneficial tools for management.

Brian
VP Clinical services in USA

Optima Rocks!

Kommentare: I love the fact that the product owners, and clinical director, are so eager to speak to the customers, to gain insight in the needs of the customer, in order to meet their needs.

I love the support that is provided to my team, in regards to issues, that arise in day to day operations. The soft ware encourages/facilitates skilled and medically necessary documentation, to support the services provided to the elders we serve. Optima provides us with tools, that increase efficiency and effectiveness to provide more opportunities for patient care, the ultimate reason we do what we do.

Honestly, nickel and dime. there is always something extra... with an additional cost. we are all in business, and i respect that, however, i feel like every time i turn around, there is something else that costs an additional fee.

Christopher
PT/Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ReDoc works well and is relialbe.

1. Overall ease of use has been good once you get use to the work flow and the updates have been minimally disruptive . 2. Tech support is good once you have the right person. (See below). 3. Ability to interface with our billing program has been a big plus for us.

1. Obtaining support from the right technician has been tricky or "hit & miss". Over the years, I've been able to request the right person to fix the issue. 2. Billing in the past has been problematic such that we still mail in a printed check. When we attempted to set up EFT 2 years ago, it was completely mishandled and took over 7 months to resolve such that our bookkeeper is leery about attempting to set up EFT again. 3. Too many "boxes" to fill in can make using ReDoc cumbersome.

Venus
Regional rehab manager in USA

Never looked back

Kommentare: We use this system regularly in our company and we love it. It also depends on the company customization because I have used it for other companies and the library really makes a difference in the ease of use.

It is so user friendly. I switched from Casamba and thought that was the best system until I started using Nethealth on a consistent basis and realized how much easier it was to navigate.

Sometimes the wait to get someone to help is long.

Sara
DOR, M.A. CCC-SLP in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rehab Optima makes managing patient caseload easy and efficient.

Kommentare: Very user friendly and excellent customer service.

Rehab Optima has amazing customer service, the staff are quite knowledgeable and patient. The selection of reports allows you to track a variety of information to analyze trends that are beneficial to general operations. Documentation is through secondary to the format of evaluations/notes and the hot list feature reduces errors in billing and documentation. My therapists report it's very user-friendly. Rehab Optima does a wonderful job of staying current with CMS updates.

We are finding that sometimes information entered into Rehab Optima does not pull over to Point Click Care.

Patricia
Occupational Health Director in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Employee Health tracking software

Kommentare: Have evaluated numerous employee health softwares over the years - this I sby far the best

Workers compensation incident reporting, case/claim managing, screening compliance, availability of stock reports and ease of creating your own reports. Employee and manager portal on the web. Interfaces: HR demographic software, State immunization registry, OSHA 300 and OSHA log automatic creation. Exceptional customer support

Education on new capabilities is difficult to follow in Net Health University (NHU). I wish NH|U was available within the portal and not a separate link and log in. It would be nice to access within the program

Jerome
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

They are always updating and simple to use

There are some lag times, issues with billing

Lindsay
Billing & Software Director in USA

Very User Friendly with Tons of Features

This is an extremely user-friendly software. It flows very well, so our new staff picks up on it quite quickly, reducing orientation and training time. There are also tons of features that make Optima a one-stop shop. They are ALWAYS on top of the CMS changes, which anyone in this field knows is not always an easy task.

Sometimes there is a bit of a wait to speak with someone in Support, but they are always extremely knowledgeable and able to quickly answer any questions or resolve any issues that you may have.

Ryan
Clinic Manager/Physical Therapist in USA

We were involved in the beta testing for this product and continue to use the software.

Flexibility, web based, easily modifiable/adaptability to your clinic procedures, readily accessible feedbacks to Redoc staff, regular updates performed by Redoc, security measures, flexible and adaptable work flows for evals and treatments, Redoc and Net Health have a good infrastructure for communication and resolution of issues. Our therapists enjoy using the software.

Updates are based off the greater good of all customers so changes may or may not benefit your facility, integrates best with Redoc's billing and front office software which may lead to some integration issues if your facility is already using another billing software.

Lynda
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Optima Software- My software solutions

I would highly recommend Optima as a software solution for SNF. The software is user friendly, they stays current with healthcare changes and seek out feedback from the end users as they develop new modules or consider updates.

My primary challenge has been more on the Optima Financial Module as the customer service seems to have limited knowledge to provide support. With that said, when I need specialized support I am usually assigned a specific rep who can assist.

Catherine
Director of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in USA
, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

We have been very happy with the functionality of this software and customer support.

Kommentare: I believe Optima is a good value for our using in our Skilled Rehab Unit. The price is fair and we get great customer service.

It is very comprehensive for both clinical and business applications. They upgrade to keep up with compliance and CMS regulations.

The only challenge we have is that it does not interface with EPIC in the Inova Health System. It will interface with Matrix, the new LTC, EMR, being implemented this year.

Diann
Direcotor of Clincal Operations in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Made for therapists, bu therapists

Optima is very intuative and extremly user friendly. I have used this product in my different roles (staff therapist, director of rehab, corporate) and find the software to be my preferred

The information recieved from customer service is inconsistently incorrect. I have used the Optima software over 10 years and I have seen a trend of new, minimally trained staff that answer the phone.

Mike
Sr Vice President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent tool for reviewing and guiding clinical practice

Kommentare: I appreciate the professionalism, knowledge, accessibility, and friendliness of our customer rep.

The ease of which I am able to connect to any of our locations and review documentation, projection screens, user activity reports, service logs, etc. I also greatly appreciate the expertise of the Optima staff in terms of staying on top of the federal requirements for therapy provision and documentation. I know how hard that is.

I don't like the fact that it doesn't run on google chrome. I don't regularly use the documentation myself but when I do, it doesn't seem to be intuitive in where to go next and what to fill out. Also, some of the reports don't translate well when they are save into excel (some rows are too small for the data).

Phil
retired in USA

Nethealth Therapy

Kommentare: Therapy productivity and efficiency was vastly improved.

The Nethealth software integrated seamlessly with our underlying EMR system. Great implementation team and quick learning curve for users.

Continuous upgrades are great but occasionally can cause glitches.