Über Net Health

ReDoc powered by xfit ist eine Cloud-basierte Software zur Dokumentation und Planung von medizinischer Rehabilitation und zur Praxisverwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Net Health

Being the administrator of Integrated Hospice helps me a lot of lessen my work load especially when we have a new hire staff to educate and train with the software.

Bewertungen zu Net Health

Net Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 249 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Net Health bereits verwendet?

Lyam
Lyam
Wound Management Program Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

NetHealth Wound Care EHR

Kommentare: Love the system. Has been using it since 2009. And with the addition of Tissue Analytics for wound imaging (been using it since 2016) it has made for a well-rounded electronic health record. They are constantly updating and upgrading to improve the system and keep up with industry trends. Highly recommend it.

Customer service. Other relevant points are medical record of patient progress, documentation of insurance billing/coding, up-to-date with regulatory agency guidelines and standards to keep us protected. It is fully customizable removing the assembly-line medical record format customary of many electronic health records. Which by the way can get the facility in trouble as these assembly-line formats tend to turn staff into zombies and numb their critical thinking skills

As with all systems, there is always a wish list of things that you think might make your life easier. However, that wish list is specific to our setting and may not be applicable to every facility that uses NetHealth. They do offer a venue called "Communities" by which users can make change requests for consideration and allows other users to give feedback as to its usefulness of lack thereof.

Marsha
Supervisor Medical Scheduler in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

pt/ot/st

Kommentare: Overall the company is amazing, easy to work with.

Easy to use. Easy to train new employees.

Update/New Releases - love the changes they make, but can be hard to educate all staff about the updates

Anna
Physical Therapist, Outpatient Rehab Supervisor in
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer support nightmare

Kommentare: We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

Joyce
Rehab Coordinator/PTA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software system for Rehab providers in SNFs that require integration with PCC Nursing

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with Net Health, and it exceeds the needs we have to be integrated with PointClickCare to auto-populate rehab minutes and patient information between the 2 systems, also provide the reports and monthly billing exports that I need to provide to the SNF.

System meets and exceeds all the rehab needs for our SNF to handle rehab related documentations, certifications, re-certs, progress reports, reports, assessments, projections used for scheduling rehab, daily rehab charges, CPTs, billing exports, time in /out logs, monthly PBJ and labor reports, Clini-SIgn for doctors' eSignatures, Training offered when migrating between Casamata over to Net Health when they merged. Also, great support staff always help resolve any issues quickly!

Some of my therapists feel the evaluations/certifications are too involved and time consuming due to too many options required to be completed. But once trained well, they understand how to use the system in a more efficient way.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Net Health for Wound Care Documentation

The product is web-based, which allows a user to switch workstations and access the same information elsewhere. This is helpful in a healthcare environment or if support is working remotely and uses multiple workstations.

I personally experienced a few instances where I would enter documentation on one page, and it wouldn’t save. While I am not sure, I think this may due to the page timing out. While I understand pages need to time out in electronic medical records for privacy reasons, this was a little detrimental to my workflow. It did not occur very often though.

Venus
Regional rehab manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Never looked back

Kommentare: We use this system regularly in our company and we love it. It also depends on the company customization because I have used it for other companies and the library really makes a difference in the ease of use.

It is so user friendly. I switched from Casamba and thought that was the best system until I started using Nethealth on a consistent basis and realized how much easier it was to navigate.

Sometimes the wait to get someone to help is long.

Kurt
Kurt
Marketing Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid Query Tool for a Team

Kommentare: Aginity is an excellent tool for our team, and everyone can become productive in a short amount of time. It is very intuitive.

Our team has standardized on Aginity as the query tool. It is reasonably priced, provides great support, and is easy to use. Recently, Aginity has moved from using email addresses to keys for tracking licenses, making the administration significantly easier. The Aginity support team is ALWAYS responsible in a timely manner and works the issue to completion.

One feature that I would like to see is IntelliSense and autocomplete. The error messages have improved, but I would like to see more specific suggestions.

Laura
Laura
PRN Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Several different options for casamba - what version do you have?

Overall, it's fairly easy to use once you get used to it. Large library of preset verbage, and able to custom write as well.

I have worked at several different facilities all with Casamba, but no two buildings were the same - all with different features and options. There are 2 ways to enter your daily billing - which causes some confusion. The ipods are way too small to complete the documentation.

Helen
Speech Language Pathologist in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Documentation Easier

Kommentare: Overall, I like the way Casamba is set up to help me complete my documentation requirements. There are plenty of training sessions available for new users.

As a PRN Speech Language Pathologist, I use this software in my second job at a SNF. I like that it saves me time in my documentation for Evals, daily notes, and weekly progress notes by having templates for each task . It also keeps track of my hours worked and my daily schedule.

Casamba sometimes has glitches where it is difficult to login and to sync my data before I clock out. Everything must be successfully synced before I can leave work. Sometimes the sync process takes a long time to complete.

I am a physical therapy assistant who uses it daily to document

Its easy to use, you can create quick drop downs to ensure your documentation is with in Medicare guidelines.

The application for the tablet can be confusing and glitches. I have had numerous documents I have completed not sync and needed to be redone

Annika
owner, wound care nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Poor implementation, lack of support and poor features. Tissue analytics does not work well!

Kommentare: No positive words, our journey has been difficult, and we have had to keep our old EMR for the essential functions and this adds to our expense.

We enjoy the features that allow for easy billing.

We regret being talked into the purchase of this EMR. We thought we were upgrading. Instead we have no ability to fax documents out of the system, no ability to assign a task to a staff member, where the patient's chart opens up . Tissue analytics is not healful in measuring the wound, every measurement has to be manually corrected. We have reached out to support to the point that they are sick of us. Especially when our providers needed precription abilities, this took 2.5 months. We were advised to write about all of our concerns into the "communities" section and we have done so, but we are still waiting for basic features in even the older and cheaper EMRs that allow us to fax out referrals, e-prescribe with no problems, and use applications that actually work for tissue imaging.

Marcie
Director of Rehabilitation Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ReDoc powered by xfit is an awesome Outpatient EMR for Therapy-PT, OT, and ST

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with my overall experience with ReDoc xfit. They keep you current with all of their updates and releases on a regular basis. That is truly appreciated from a manager stand point. Our therapy staff here a very pleased with this EMR.

I think ReDoc xfit platform/EMR people stay current on the rules and regulations and make quick turn around time for their upgrades and releases. ReDoc xfit listens to their customers and take action as/when needed and prioritize their working model as such. They bring on vendors to support and make their EMR one of the best EMR's out there for Therapy Services in my opinion. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to implementing Telehealth soon! Thank you!

Some upfront work that had to be done to interface, however once that is all done. It works like a charm.

Mark
PT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Worse and horrible ever experienced software.

Kommentare: I am PT with 8 years of experience and worked in multiple settings and used various different software for documentation. So far, the casamba is the most non- professional software with inappropriate content which is made only to try to suck money from the insurance companies. It is a huge pain to the therapist to spend around 30 minutes to type one PT eval rather than spending that precious time on the patient care. All components of casamba are framed in such a way so that the facilities can claim more and more on the billing. I strongly urge to review or revise the software and make it user friendly.

As a ethical and professional therapist, I like nothing about this software. As a business owner, this software is great since it determines the most easiest ways to claim high billing to the insurance companies. That's one of the most common reasons, why the SNF's love this software.

EVERYTHING!! Design and requirements and interface.

Katy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Owner/Therapist

Kommentare: We have had this product since 2006-2007 and love.

The features are easy to use and it interfaces with our other programs. The price point is great for a small private practice.

It does not do my paperwork for me. But it does provide templates that are easy to use.

Sarah
owner, PT in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Easy set-up and individualizing for your practice

Redoc is very intuitive and easy for both the administrative and clinical side of rehab therapy. I appreciate how easy it is to personalize quickly many attributes of the EMR system from the calendar to the forms in the documentation system.

Unable to have multiple patient's notes open at one time. It takes a process of multiple clicks to look at a patient's previous notes.

Sara
DOR, M.A. CCC-SLP in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rehab Optima makes managing patient caseload easy and efficient.

Kommentare: Very user friendly and excellent customer service.

Rehab Optima has amazing customer service, the staff are quite knowledgeable and patient. The selection of reports allows you to track a variety of information to analyze trends that are beneficial to general operations. Documentation is through secondary to the format of evaluations/notes and the hot list feature reduces errors in billing and documentation. My therapists report it's very user-friendly. Rehab Optima does a wonderful job of staying current with CMS updates.

We are finding that sometimes information entered into Rehab Optima does not pull over to Point Click Care.

Patricia
Occupational Health Director in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Employee Health tracking software

Kommentare: Have evaluated numerous employee health softwares over the years - this I sby far the best

Workers compensation incident reporting, case/claim managing, screening compliance, availability of stock reports and ease of creating your own reports. Employee and manager portal on the web. Interfaces: HR demographic software, State immunization registry, OSHA 300 and OSHA log automatic creation. Exceptional customer support

Education on new capabilities is difficult to follow in Net Health University (NHU). I wish NH|U was available within the portal and not a separate link and log in. It would be nice to access within the program

Valerie
Billing Specialist/Authorization Specialist in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review from a Billing Specialist using HospiceSoft

Kommentare: HospiceSoft is one of the easiest software's to use on the market specifically for Hospice Facilities. I have found that the billing is super easy and very self-explanatory as well as posting payments. Our Nurses love the "ease" of the paperwork as well and how HospiceSoft makes it so convenient for them to complete their paperwork and also in a timely manner. The dashboard I find very useful because once you customize it to your liking, it is there for you to point and click.... I really don't have any negative feedback.. Customer service is always on standby and readily available to answer any questions that we have.

Billing; Posting; Ease of Nursing Documentation; Dashboard; Customer Service

no Cons

Lindsay
Billing & Software Director in USA
, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very User Friendly with Tons of Features

This is an extremely user-friendly software. It flows very well, so our new staff picks up on it quite quickly, reducing orientation and training time. There are also tons of features that make Optima a one-stop shop. They are ALWAYS on top of the CMS changes, which anyone in this field knows is not always an easy task.

Sometimes there is a bit of a wait to speak with someone in Support, but they are always extremely knowledgeable and able to quickly answer any questions or resolve any issues that you may have.

Ryan
Clinic Manager/Physical Therapist in USA

We were involved in the beta testing for this product and continue to use the software.

Flexibility, web based, easily modifiable/adaptability to your clinic procedures, readily accessible feedbacks to Redoc staff, regular updates performed by Redoc, security measures, flexible and adaptable work flows for evals and treatments, Redoc and Net Health have a good infrastructure for communication and resolution of issues. Our therapists enjoy using the software.

Updates are based off the greater good of all customers so changes may or may not benefit your facility, integrates best with Redoc's billing and front office software which may lead to some integration issues if your facility is already using another billing software.

Gaya
DOR in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The "GO TO" software for SNF/Sub acute rehab

Kommentare: I have been using optima for over 10 years, meet a lot of therapists in the field, who have only positive things to say about optima, critical about other emr programs

highly efficient reports, makes a DOR's job easier, love the "build options" skilled language-educational even to seasoned therapists

assignment boards needs to be saved for ever, trigger alert if no progress for patient for 2 consecutive notes, able to show error for missing daily notes for specific payor source like part B

Jessica
QAPI Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mixed experiences

What I like most about this software is it is ascetically pleasing and very user friendly. This software makes it easy for clinicians to document notes and schedules for patients.

What I like least about this software is the glitches that have been happening ever since the update that happened at the beginning of this year. I wish we could go back to the old system before the update migration was done.

Jessica
QAPI Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

This software is very easy to work with from any device. It makes documenting for all of the clinicians easy while saving time.

I do not like this software since the most recent update that was done in April of 2019. Our company has had a hard time getting issues resolved in a timely manner. It seems as if this update was done prior to figuring out the quirks.

Stacey
Regional therapy director in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rehab Optima has made documentation process more efficient and therefore made our therapists more productive

Kommentare: I wish the appointment book was more user friendly. I don't like that RO is transitioning to POC for everyone at some point.

It keeps up on the CMS changes in plenty of time to trial and implement with staff which minimized therapists from billing/documenting incorrectly.

It always costs money to change things in the system which you might not have known was an option to start with when you set up the program

JACQUE
VP of Administration in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Positive experience, awesome support, feel very confident when my claims leave the office-A+++

Kommentare: Can be accessed on the web from any location. Once all systems are in place, it is very easy to use. In 6 months, I continue to feel confident that my claims are transmitted quickly and correctly. My turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks. I used another system for 19 years and hands down, this one has it beat many times over. The support is great and I never have to wait too long for someone to get back in touch with me.

Web based to work from home, vacation, wherever/NetHealthU/great support/easy to use. Transition went smoothly as I didn't need to bring everything over from my old medical software. Applying payments can go quickly and accurately. Once you have all your background information in place, patient entry can be smooth and accurate.

Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling. You have the option to generate a paper reminder after determining the date and time, and after that is printed, I give it to the patient and forget to come back and click submit, which results in the patient not getting on the schedule.