ReDoc powered by xfit Bewertungen

von Net Health

4.5 / 5 30 Bewertungen
ReDoc powered by xfit

ReDoc works well and is relialbe.

Christopher W.
PT/Owner
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: 1. Overall ease of use has been good once you get use to the work flow and the updates have been minimally disruptive .
2. Tech support is good once you have the right person. (See below).
3. Ability to interface with our billing program has been a big plus for us.

Nachteile: 1. Obtaining support from the right technician has been tricky or "hit & miss". Over the years, I've been able to request the right person to fix the issue.
2. Billing in the past has been problematic such that we still mail in a printed check. When we attempted to set up EFT 2 years ago, it was completely mishandled and took over 7 months to resolve such that our bookkeeper is leery about attempting to set up EFT again.
3. Too many "boxes" to fill in can make using ReDoc cumbersome.

Customer support nightmare

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Anna P.
Physical Therapist, Outpatient Rehab Supervisor
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Vorteile: Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Nachteile: Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

We were involved in the beta testing for this product and continue to use the software.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.9.2017
Ryan S.
Clinic Manager/Physical Therapist

Vorteile: Flexibility, web based, easily modifiable/adaptability to your clinic procedures, readily accessible feedbacks to Redoc staff, regular updates performed by Redoc, security measures, flexible and adaptable work flows for evals and treatments, Redoc and Net Health have a good infrastructure for communication and resolution of issues. Our therapists enjoy using the software.

Nachteile: Updates are based off the greater good of all customers so changes may or may not benefit your facility, integrates best with Redoc's billing and front office software which may lead to some integration issues if your facility is already using another billing software.

Positive experience, awesome support, feel very confident when my claims leave the office-A+++

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Jacque W.
VP of Administration
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Can be accessed on the web from any location. Once all systems are in place, it is very easy to use. In 6 months, I continue to feel confident that my claims are transmitted quickly and correctly. My turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks. I used another system for 19 years and hands down, this one has it beat many times over. The support is great and I never have to wait too long for someone to get back in touch with me.

Vorteile: Web based to work from home, vacation, wherever/NetHealthU/great support/easy to use. Transition went smoothly as I didn't need to bring everything over from my old medical software. Applying payments can go quickly and accurately. Once you have all your background information in place, patient entry can be smooth and accurate.

Nachteile: Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling. You have the option to generate a paper reminder after determining the date and time, and after that is printed, I give it to the patient and forget to come back and click submit, which results in the patient not getting on the schedule.

Great Product!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Brian S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ReDoc has made us more efficient in providing excellent patient care and documenting our care. ReDoc makes it easier to meet regulatory guidelines and improves our internal communication within our organization.

Vorteile: Efficient, user-friendly, current and relevant.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software is slow to save data (happens a couple of times a day). My staff calls this the "spinning wheel of death."

redoc user for several years

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Tammy C.
outpatient manager/OT
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: customer service is hit or miss not that we are under nethealth.

Vorteile: it has a lot of options for your documentation, it carries over pertinent information and has a lot of managerial options.

Nachteile: can be overwhelming with all of the options you have, I wish we had more control in what carried over from eval/re-eval to notes

Medical documentation

Shawna C.
Billing Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that each day is broken down per DOS. Very easy to read and understand. Easy to make changes and correct errors.

Nachteile: I wish we had the ability to click and print multiple documents at one time. Very time consuming to open and print each DOS individually. Also I would like the ability to be able to reprocess the Eval instead of just the DOS. Maybe a multiple button resubmit for incorrect DOI or body parts.

Excellent Support

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Hannah S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is always there when I have problems or questions!

Vorteile: It was easy to figure out and lots of options!

Nachteile: A few glitches in the system at times but nothing worth complaining about!

ReDoc review

Aaron J.
Director of Physical Therapy
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very thorough degree of documentation with specific areas to document most any condition. It gives good value to any documentation with great final documents created that are easy to read and understand

Nachteile: Requires a large degree of redundancy when performing evaluations, re-evaluations, discharge summaries. You have to basically create 3 separate notes when performing a more exhaustive evaluation instead of it all being on one form. Does add time and burden to documentation.

Staff rocks!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Marion N.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The staff will work hard to solve any issue I have. They will send it upward until they get an answer for me.

Nachteile: More complicated than needs to be. Wish there was a button to delete a line of the whole transaction.

REDOC REVIEW

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 22.9.2016
Fay C.
3.5 / 5

Vorteile: It is easy to use and has reminders built in for therapists and scedulers

Nachteile: Transition time at upgrades and a facility with tight security and firewalls. We have to deal with several people on both sides getting it operational. That is a facility issue not REDOC. We love it.

My experience with Redoc usage

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Jacqueline P.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I like how it is simple and only a click of a button to schedule a patient. Also, its so easy to change the status of a patient. An example would be from a new evaluation to an established patient.

Nachteile: When hovering over the calendar, it is too easy to make it skip a month or more away. Also, sometimes its hard to tell what day I'm actually looking at.

Redoc for x-fit

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Lisa H.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: redoc has a lot of features and you can have billing, documentation, scheduling, appt reminders all in the same program

Nachteile: but i think their reports need to be able to integrate information from the scheduling/documentation and the billing systems cause that is how our old system worked and it gave fully billing info based on visits and therapists etc. Also you have to email problems and initially don't get to talk to a person but we have with persistence made some head way to make this happen and their support seems to be improving

From one Therapist to another

Phil M.
Outpatient Therapy Manager
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone I have met at Nethealth from top to bottom is a pleasure to work with.

Vorteile: This product is customizable to the facility and down to the individual user. It has individual workflows that can be specific to each therapist's practice. You can bill from any note and your documentation, scheduling, and reports are all integrated into one application. There is also specific enhanced content in it for speech and OT as well as for the pediatric population.

Nachteile: A little bit overwhelming at first with respect to initial set up but the Nethealth staff is awesome to work with and they walk you through the process.

Good Product

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Brad H.
Physical Therapist
3.5 / 5

Vorteile: If you undergo proper training with this product, you will be able to utilize many features which will decrease documentation time.

Nachteile: The software can run slowly, especially during "high traffic" times.

User friendly, updating is helpful.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Pamela M.
Secretary & P.T. Techn.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy & great program when everything is running smoothly. Very easy to schedule patients, print out daily notes to insurance companies.

Nachteile: Sometimes the billing can be difficult from what the other co-worker who does the billing has spoken of.

The ReDoc team is awesome to work with!!!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Cheri P.
Clinic Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Time savings - this program is very easy to use and it takes less time doing the same job the last program did. Everything we need in one place! The dashboard is a great asset. You can do and find so much from this one place in the program.

Vorteile: The program is all you need for billing, scheduling and electronic medical records - and it works seamlessly together. The software is easy to use, very functional and our transition team was outstanding! The technical support team members are very knowledgeable and quick to get you answers to your questions.

timely response

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Norma R.
SCHEDULER
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: but I am very happy with Redoc, it's easy to learn and use very helpful. it's step by step service

Vorteile: I always get quick responses when I need help at an instant, only when internet is slow is when it's not as fast, but all in all it's super quick

Nachteile: the only times that it's bad, is when the internet is slow, which is usually during lunch. but after or before you do get your response

Billing

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Katherine P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The technical support we have received since we purchase the software has been outstanding. The training on the Net University website has been very helpful to learn with ease the billing portion of ReDoc xFit. Highly recommend ReDoc.

Vorteile: The billing xFit software it so easy to use. No need of adding or subtracting between the allowed amounts and the adjustments; this software does it all for you. So easy to use.

Nachteile: Do not have any comments on what I least like about the software.

Transitioning

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Myra O.
Administrador

Kommentare: Customer Rep and the entire team has helped me immensely. I

Vorteile: Easy to read and the support team has been helping staff and myself immensely and immediately. The transitioning team has provided me staff with excellent service and consideration.

Nachteile: Switching from redoc classic to the xfit my appointments from classic didn't tranfer over and i had to put my appointments mannnualy. Getting the ins and outs the normal stuff in transitioning.

This product was sold to me promising to save me staffand money. I have had to hire another person tip be able tip get my billing out a job that used to take one person knee day note takes twerp at least 3 days

Lisa H.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My Staff has asked me after only almost a year with this program if we could please change to something else... very discouraging.

Vorteile: That billing scheduling and documentation are in one system, and that it is cloud based so we don't have to use a server

Nachteile: everything they do an update over the weekend some other functionality particularly in the billing system gets messed up and doesn't work or they take away something that was working week fire your clinic. This causes great staff frustration and initially cash flow issues. You cannot get problems solved in a timely manner and they want you to email it in and then try to solve by email rather than having a person you can talk to. Plus you never get the same person so you constantly have to re-explain things. The billing and documentation system do not produce reports that can pull information from both. For example you cannot run a report that shows you number of patient visits per insurance type like bcbs or wc etc.

It's time to re-evaluate your therapy software

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Doug C.
chiropractor

Kommentare: Helped us a lot more

Vorteile: This allows us now to do so many more things that we previously could not do with our software. Look at what you have now and compare

Nachteile: For me, it was a little complicated at times and a pretty steep learning curve but maybe I'm too old

Redoc Review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Kierston D.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: This System makes it very easy to input patient information and easy for therapists to access patients information and input patient treatment notes.

Nachteile: the thing I dislike the least about this product is that it runs slowly.

BUSINESS MANAGER

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Natalie B.
BUSINESS MANAGER
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Documentation is easy for my clinical staff; enjoy fax feature; ease of use for clinicians; reports lacking somewhate

Nachteile: not super happy with billing module; reports are lacking to my expectations but I may reevaluate the billing in the future

Redoc Review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 22.9.2016
Lindsey F.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I like that the Redoc System consolidates/links up information with other systems that we use which makes it easier to use.

Nachteile: It runs slow. Sometimes when you input something you cannot go back and change it. For instance, if you mark something as OT rather than PT you cannot go back to change it.