Über Twik

Twik ist ein Content-Personalisierungssystem, das deine Site für alle Zielgruppen relevant macht.

Erfahre mehr über Twik

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Twik

Twik hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Twik bereits verwendet?

Jane
Jane
PPC Campaign Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User-Friendly Personalization Tool

Kommentare: Twik is simple and easy to install and configure, and by targeting visitors based on the pages they visited on my website, I was able to provide them with relevant content and increase conversions by 28%

I love the fact that I can install Twik within 5 minutes, just paste the snippet onto my website and the experiments are running. I love the fact that I can create as many experiments as I want, and as many variants as I want.

There's no mobile version for the editor yet

Gil
CEO in Israel

Incredible personalization tool

Kommentare: It took no time to implement so we were able to start testing right away. It hit the mark for us when we were able to target first-time users right off the bat. Twik knows what works best for potential clients and it led to a significant increase in sales closed.

It took no time to implement. Twik understands our site's agendas and is able to provide users with exactly what they are looking for leading to sales growth.

I can't really think of anything but perhaps the fact I can't target users based on their IP's, but then again that is due to GDPR compliance.

Mariam
Processor in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Twik

The software is great in targeting key audience. You can customize by language to target key audiences.

A bit challenging to get used to but over time the benefit will be more useful

Angela
Freelancer in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for all size businesses

Kommentare: Targeting users was one of my main goals. After I started to use twik, I suddenly managed to compare data and gained the information I need. Great personalization platform!

I’m not a very technical person, however found it really easy to use.

The woocommerce plugin is not ready yet.

Mohammed
ED in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Alternative to google analytics

Kommentare: We used it for donor journey tracking and user profiling, which will help our marketing team

This is a great alternative or complement to google analytics, we tested it on our website, and it’s very user friendly and easy to use.

I can’t think of any issues with the software. However, it is .io which might make some hesitant about Using it.