Filtern nach:

Über Twik

Twik ist ein Content-Personalisierungssystem, das deine Site für alle Zielgruppen relevant macht.

Erfahre mehr über Twik

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2018

"User-Friendly Personalization Tool"

Kommentare: Twik is simple and easy to install and configure, and by targeting visitors based on the pages they visited on my website, I was able to provide them with relevant content and increase conversions by 28%

Vorteile: I love the fact that I can install Twik within 5 minutes, just paste the snippet onto my website and the experiments are running.
I love the fact that I can create as many experiments as I want, and as many variants as I want.

Nachteile: There's no mobile version for the editor yet

• Bewertet am 17.10.2018
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2018

"Incredible personalization tool"

Kommentare: It took no time to implement so we were able to start testing right away. It hit the mark for us when we were able to target first-time users right off the bat. Twik knows what works best for potential clients and it led to a significant increase in sales closed.

Vorteile: It took no time to implement. Twik understands our site's agendas and is able to provide users with exactly what they are looking for leading to sales growth.

Nachteile: I can't really think of anything but perhaps the fact I can't target users based on their IP's, but then again that is due to GDPR compliance.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2018