Construction Tool Tracking System Erfahrungen

Über Construction Tool Tracking System

Lösung für Werkzeug-Nachverfolgung und -inventar für Betriebe und mobiles Personal. Werkzeug und kleine Geräte problemlos suchen, finden und übergeben

Erfahre mehr über Construction Tool Tracking System

The mobile feature was the most important part.

No GPS but we don't really need it for the smaller stuff we are tracking.

Bewertungen zu Construction Tool Tracking System

4,9

Construction Tool Tracking System hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Construction Tool Tracking System bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
VP in USA

Long time, pleased user

The [sensitive content hidden] are the best part. No software is perfect, but these guys are super responsive, they have a big list of improvement targets that they keep and, better yet, that they accomplish. We've been on this system for 6 years or more. When we first got in, it fit the bill. Fast forward to today, these guys are adding things that we didn't even realize we wanted and how much it would benefit. I get messages about other tool programs and review them to ensure we're on the best path, and I am confident we are.

Not much... the photos clip off when loading, but there's probably a reason for it and its pretty easy to overcome.

Gary
Managing Partner in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A simple but effective solution for tool management and rentals

Kommentare: They have provided outstanding support. They designed the system to be as simple to implement and operate as possible. When you call for support, you're getting a key member of the team, which is a reflection of their design philosophy in action. Our client has the system in place and is doing updates to their Sage 300 job costing for billing of tool use and rental.

The system was purpose built to address the basic critical aspects of tool management and rental: Who has the tool, the costs for the use of the tool, and basic information about the tool itself. If you want geolocation or complex maintenance planning, this is not the solution. If you want very effective tool for the key basics of tool management, ShareMyToolBox is a great solution.

We recommended on on the base feature set. If you want more, this won't be the answer.

Keith
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good start for simple tool tracking

This is for the companies that just want to track tool location and history, not asset management. Simply put if you want to know where your tool is you can locate it from the mobile app or the web interface. Great for mobile transfer of tools- from field locations. Has the ability to accept or reject the transfer. Employees can see the location of shared tools. Licensing structure is awesome. I moved from Trimble All-Trak because it was too costly for multiple users and not updated frequently. This is worth a try for those looking.

Takes a while to set up. Is not designed for large transactions and editing data is done one item at a time. The developer needs to allow the user to have more control over information and edit - delete easier. This is designed with a social attitude towards sharing tools but really could capture a larger market if they improved just a few things.

Sliver
Owner in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ShareMyToolBox Review

Kommentare: Great experience with the ShareMyToolbox guys. They pick up every time I call. I don't need to press 1 or chat with someone online. They understand the urgency of the world we live in.

This is a very simple learning curve. My 55yr old motor tech (who still has a flip phone), went from apprehensive to now walking into my office to show me new things he can do with the app.

Haven't found a flaw yet.

Antwort von ShareMyToolbox

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for using ShareMyToolbox, we appreciate the feedback!

Larry
PURCHASING MANAGER in USA

Happy new customer

Kommentare: No longer are we chasing down tools with numerous phone calls. Tool maintenance and tracking is now streamlined with this simple program. I couldn't be happier.

1. Initially, the customer service was what sold me on the product. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answered all my questions with patience and care (and there were a lot of questions). One of the best experiences I've had with a vendor.2. I love the simplicity of the software. I was able to learn the software myself and train others with the greatest of ease. 3. No hidden costs or surprises along with simple outlined program and prices. Well worth the money

Haven't had a negative experience with this software yet.

Dave
Tool Manger in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple

Kommentare: Awesome

Simple and easy to use...customer support is very responsive.

Cannot remove tabs from the phone interface

Josh
VP of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Share My Toolbox is a huge help to our tool and consumable management

Kommentare: Greatly improved our tool tracking saving valuable time

Share my toolbox is Simple and functional

Data entry was time consuming, but once done it was worth the time spent

Nick
Warehouse Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It has been excellent, with great communication from the owners of SMTB.

Kommentare: Reduced business costs of labor, lost time, lost tools, and gained accountability to everyone in the company that utilizes tools.

It puts the accountability to the field user, which encourages all of the users to utilize the application. In a lot of tool management systems, they are used as an accounting system for the office to manage the dollars of the tools, and the locations. But, that leaves the field out of the occasion, and turns it into a housekeeping nightmare for the office and/or warehouse. With SMTB, it sets up the system to require the users to accept tools when they are delivered. Then if a tool goes missing, the person who has their name on the tool is accountable. This encourages utilization within the field by design.

The hardest thing about the software were a few system errors that I encountered early on. I also ran across a couple of things that we wanted to see implemented. However, the SMTB crew has been outstanding and promptly addressed every concern that was raised, AND implemented changes that we requested.

Edward
Project Manager in USA

Money Goes Out-Tools Come Back

Kommentare: Besides accountability among workers, the tracking has additional customized parameters, I use "Condition" ratings to track the effective life of a tool. Enabling me to anticipate tool replacement schedules and warranty dates.

This software helps track who has a tool and even what job it's on. Tool tracking has greatly improved our tool inventory. Now each tech must scan the tools they take and are responsible for them until the tool is returned. No more, uhhhh, I don't know where that $500 tool went, wasn't me, wasn't me! Now we know who had it last.

If the tech does not confirm the loan of the tool, it goes back into the available list, and the loan out goes away. They must confirm the loan for it to register under their name.

Antwort von ShareMyToolbox

Thanks for the great review Edward!

victor
Tool Manager in USA

User Friendly

The ease of use and the ease of keeping track of our field tools

QR codes could be useful if made from a different material for ease of application on some surfaces..

Teresa
Estimating & Tender Coordinator/Tool Inventory in Kanada

My Review

Kommentare: I have found it easy to use. They are always updating the software, which is great but has made it difficult to update the tools to different types. Overall I love the product.

I love that in seconds I can find the location of any tool. The addition of new tools is easy to do. They have several ways to categorize tools ie. consumables, quantity, standard. I can add pictures, descriptions, where purchased so I can track everything about my inventory.

I find it difficult to use the computer version as it is harder to see all columns but you can adjust the columns to see what you want. I add new tools on the phone app as it is easier and you can take pictures.

Keith
Vice President of Operations in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Saves us time and time is...

Kommentare: This software has helped our company with locating specialty tools. I began looking for a solution to eliminate the absorbent amount of hours tracking down tools. With this software we have eliminated the need for calling everyone in the company that we thought might have a tool.

I like that we can catalog all company owned items that our employees are issued. For example, when we issue a truck to an employee we include phone, tablet, credit cards, etc. I really like the accountability that this system helps us with.

Honestly, I don't know of anything that I don't like about this software. If I had experience with another company I could provide some feedback.

Kenny
Project Engineer in USA

Saving our company Time & Money! Amazing Customer Service - Love this service

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with the roll out of this service and it has already been a great benefit our bottom line including cost, time, and prevention of frustration in the field.

Visibility of and control of all tool inventory locations. Accountability for every user that "Borrow's" a tool that pushes towards our overall goal of success.

Not much.. It has been very versatile it our environment. Multiple Check-in locations maybe? Nice part about this "Cons" section, any questions/concerns we have had, customer service has addressed in an amazing time frame! Thank you Chuck!

Stacy
Branch Safety Specialist in USA

Great Product very user friendly

Kommentare: Takes less time to find what I need.

Works smoothly and I have to say the customer support is some of the best I have ever had. Any question or problem is answered direct. I was actually surprised to talk to software designer the first time I had an issue.

None I cant honestly think of one thing negative to say. This product will increase tool tracking effectiveness

Patsy
CFO in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and easy to implement

Kommentare: ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

It is on every mobile device. I know where the tools are and when we need to replace them. It also keeps tools out of corners of job shacks and in the back of trucks because people are assigned to them.

I wish it was a bit more customizable. Add costs codes and job number to check out to as well as the person. I wish there was an output that gave time used by job or cost code for billing purposes.

Alicia
Field Office Manager in USA

Great Value and Easy to Use

Kommentare: This system has made my job so much easier. It is easy to use, the videos they provide to understand the system are a great resource, and the customer service has been wonderful.

Working in the construction field I find that many of our field employees can be intimidated by new technology. This system is very easy to use and the dashboard is appealing, so our workers are comfortable using it. That really helps. I also like the visibility it creates for the location of all the tools. Because everyone is using the system, we all know the correct location of the tools. Wonderful!

I haven't used the system long enough to have many criticisms. Overall, it's been a really great system.

Jaime
Admin in Australien

Great for orgaisation

Kommentare: very good

Being able to organise everything so that we know where all our tools are

Hard to get used to as it is confusing to use at first

Allen
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solves a problem nothing else can

Kommentare: No more losing tools or wasting time trying to find them

This app is hands down the easiest and quickest way to keep up with your stuff. You always know who has it, and everyone has visibility into what's available and who has it. You don't have to call 10 people looking for something, just check the app and you can see who has it. It also makes people more aware and careful with stuff because everyone knows they have it.

I'd like to search by the tool that's closest so I can send someone to get it. They say that is coming in future releases.

Andy
President in USA

SMT Review

Kommentare: Real time updates on locations and quantity of all company tools

Ease of use for all users and real time information

Notifications do not automatically appear on phone home screen

Joanne
Asst Controller in USA

Implementation of Small tool Tracking

Kommentare: This has been good. I would give it an A-/B+.

The mobile feature was the most important part. Our field managers don't have a lot of time to deal with paperwork. The mobile app is fast, easy to use and more efficient.

The desktop version has not been the easiest to use from an administrative function. It needs to have an easier search function. The current filter function is two condition filter, which is not intuitive to use. It would be so much better to have a drop down box appear for filtering. Point, click, done! That would make the desktop version faster, easier to use and more efficient.

Anthony
Purchasing Agent in USA

Great and Easy Tool Management System

The user friendly format makes it so simple to use in the office and out in the field.

At this time, I have no complaints or cons to report.

james
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

an excellent option for tool management and tracking

This software makes it quick and easy to track all of our tools , hardware and installations supplies.

maybe there could be a feature that saves job sites for future use

Rob
Safety Manager in USA

Share My Tool Box Review

Kommentare: Extremely happy with the Share My Toolbox product. It was very easy to set up and we immediately saw the benefits of the inventory management it gives to us. We could not be happier.

Extremely user friendly, allows for inventorying, including pictures, scanning of barcodes to track checking in and out of tools, vehicles and other equipment with ease.

nothing other than regret not getting it sooner

AMAZING APP

Kommentare: Very impressed with the contact with the support team, we really enjoy the simplicity of the program itself, and we really enjoy the low pricing!

One of the best features of this program is the simplicity - we simply needed this for checking in/out tools from our tool shed to our different personnel working in the field. This works PERFECT!

There are a few glitches on the app, but the team is more than willing to listen and to make improvements.

Aaron
Tool Inventory Coordinator in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful

Kommentare: It has been very helpful and useful in our day today operations.

It is very easy to understand and adopt. We've only used it for about a month, but all of our guys have been receptive to it and is already helping us have an accurate inventory of our tools.

Of course, it is a long process to add all the tools into the system, but after that you only need to adjust it and add new tools as they come in.