Über SpotHero

Parklösung zur Verwaltung der Compliance, zur Kosteneinsparung, zur Automatisierung der Rückerstattung und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über SpotHero

I also had issues one time and customer service took care of it immediately.

Bewertungen zu SpotHero

SpotHero hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SpotHero bereits verwendet?

Ash
Ash
Product Management in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A must-have must-use app for every time one needs to park in a big city

Kommentare: Solves the problem of searching for reasonable/available parking once one has arrived at the destination, by actually planning ahead, and reserving a spot at the parking lot of one's choice, and just following GPS directions to that parking lot. Easy.

Availability - broad coverage (many cities, and several parking lots per city) Intuitive - if one can navigate using GPS, one can use this app very easily No price gouging (from what I can tell)

Needs network connectivity at the parking site, so if WiFi is not readily available, one will need to rely on mobile data (which can be expensive)

Ellen
Ellen
Partner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not as good as other services

I love the ease of use a ton but there are cheaper options out there

Price points were a bit difficult to deal with

Albina
underwriter in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

nightmare

Kommentare: I had the nightmare experience of my life that cost me 5k in personal property loss and 3k in car damages after spothero's misrepresentation of the parking garage I paid to park for a monthly fee of $250. I was moving out of my apartment and needed a secure parking garage to store my vehicle with my belongings while I was out of country. I called spothero specifically with that request and explained my situation and asked if the parking garage at [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is completely safe, secure and monitored? I was assured by spothero representative that garages like that one are 100% secure, monitored and PATROLLED 24/7 so nothing ever could possibly happen there. When I came back from out of country I walked into my car being broken into, damaged and burglarized of my entire life. My entire life was gone because because spothero assured me the parking garage is patrolled at all times and I believed it! Rep even checked the garage and address and said 'yeah he's sure its patrolled by security always"! After the matter I spoke with parking garage managerand he said that vandalism happens there on constant basis and noone is there to prevent it!I just really wish I would have never chosen to do what I did and believed a single word of spothero representative to not lose my life because of someone's greediness to sell parking , unprofessionalism and misrepresentation of things that cost me both financial and mental losses I have never experienced in my life.

nothing, big mistake choosing spothero, wish never have used the services or got on the phone with anybody who'd lie to me

customer service misrepresentation that cost me life

Gabriel
Gabriel
Finance in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The struggle is over

I use SpotHero a few times a month, when I venture to the city from my home in the suburbs. Gone are the days of driving in circles or breaking the bank for a decent parking spot. SpotHero makes it easy to type in the area you're going to and then gives you a map view of all the parking spots in the vicinity, along with price. If you have a change of plans you can simply cancel the reservation and refund it back to the original source. I love how simply it is to use. What I love more is how easy is makes finding parking.

I'm not sure if SpotHero takes large sporting events or concerts into mind when updating their system. I had one experience of purchasing a reservation, only to arrive and see that the entire lot was reserved for a baseball game. I had to contact customer service and request a refund.

Nita
Nita
Office Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The HERO we need!

Kommentare: I use SpotHero all the time; love this app!

How did I survive in the past without SpotHero? I just LOVE the convenience of knowing where to park and how much I have to pay even before going to my destination.

Nothing really. I wish there were more coupons and offers I guess (ha!) so I can save even more!

Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great app when going downtown for a day

Kommentare: Went to a few sports events in downtown Baltimore (not from there so unfamiliar with the city) and was able to reserve and pay for spots ahead of time. Saw the garages nearby the sports venues on the app so it was easy to select one close by. Took the hassle of finding parking out of the equation.

This app lets you find parking garages and lots and reserve a spot/pay ahead of time, and you can usually find places with cheap parking too. Very nice to have when going to a city you aren't familiar with. Some garages are even equipped to scan the reservation code on your phone so you don't even take a ticket on the way in, just scan your phone on the way in and out. The app has a map you can look at to find garages and lots close to where you are going.

One instance where a garage was not equipped with a scanner, so we had to find a parking garage attendant to be able to leave without paying. A bit of a hassle but not a huge issue.

Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app for finding parking options

Kommentare: Basically all positive. Even when I was having trouble reserving a spot, we called the lot and explained to them the trouble we were having. They told us they’d take care of us at the price through spothero even if we couldn’t reserve a spot through the app.

Very easy to use and find affordable parking options in a city. Mostly use when going into Boston. Easy to reserve spot and then just show phone with reservation details when getting to the lot.

Not that it’s a complaint, but one time it was showing a lot but wouldn’t let us reserve a spot. Eventually we did get it reserved with that location.

Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Always a great way to find a spot

It is easy to use and find a spot for cheaper than pulling right up to the spot. This has become my go to program to use for finding parking especially when traveling via airplane or using a car for travel.

I have yet to find one. I have never ran into an issue when checking into the spot and find each location is always aware of what I am doing.

Lisa
Administrative Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Spot Hero

Kommentare: Overall I have had good luck using spothero to find parking spots. The app is easy to pull up and the gps knows where you are

I use this when looking for parking in downtown Chicago. I think it's a good app for places like this where parking is difficult to find at times. It also gives you the price and location of the parking spot so that is a great feature for comparison's sake.

I don't know if it is possible but I would like to know if there are "street parking" spots available so I don't have to pay for parking. Kind of like when you go to some malls and there are red and green lights over the spots

Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and affordable

Kommentare: Overall, the experience is great and the little bit of extra time spent is well worth the money saved.

In comparison to prices of parking when you are physically in your car looking, SpotHero beats their prices by a large margin. Feels good to get great prices. I also had issues one time and customer service took care of it immediately.

Sometimes it is difficult to understand the directions of whether you need to use the app to scan it or if you have to go to the machine to print off a ticket. Can cause a little more time spent of the process than necessary.

Jan
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Find parking fast and now

Kommentare: Love this AP and how it simplifies my life. Just tell the AP where I'm going and it gives me numerous close by parking options and how far they are from my destination. Love this!!

I love how it is so fast in finding me a parking spot as close to my destination that it can find. It allows me to pick my parking spot and tells me how far it will be to walk to my destination. This by far is the best parking AP around.

If I'm not in an area with good towers, which happens often, it takes a long time to locate a parking spot and sometimes I don't have time to waste, so I end up having to figure out where to park myself as I can't wait for the page to load.

Eva
Director of Youth Ministry in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Find a Spot in a Jiffy!

Kommentare: Using this app has been quite the "hero" when I'm in a new city for work and need to secure a place to part. Big cities like Chicago and NYC can be brutal on the pocketbook if you need to park a car. SpotHero helps find you the best deal.

Easy to use/navigate Free App App offered good descriptions of available spots. Accepts apple pay, as well as other forms of payments. Can create separate personal and business profiles.

Not much I do not like about this software. There are very few Cons that I have experienced in using this app.

Eric
Teaching Pro in USA

Best parking app out there

I can't even put into words how easy the app is to use. You simply search an address and up pops numerous places to park. Pick the most convenient or cheapest one for what you need, and buy it. Once you get to the garage, you scan your phone or sheet of paper with the bar code. Easy in. Easy out. I've tried other parking apps and this is, hands down, the best one.

Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Does not pay the garage

Kommentare: See above.

It SEEMED easy before I officially downloaded the app.... once I downloaded it, I couldn't find monthly rates without reaching out to customer service. Then, I got a spot at a garage and almost lost it because, although I paid SpotHero, they never forwarded my payment to the garage. The garage canceled their account WITH SpotHero, but allowed me to keep the discounted rate. However, there is a balance showing on my account because SpotHero STILL owes them for my first 2 months.

Unreliable and misleading in terms of what is available once you have the app. And they don't forward your payment.

Sheryl
teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for city parking

Kommentare: Generally, I'm happy with it. It's just that some parking garages can be sketchy

I love the ease of use and the fact that you can book a parking spot in advance and know what you're paying for it. It also gives you options for pricing and locations.

Sometimes, it can be confusing. We recently booked a spot and the address of the garage was not the entrance so we drove around a few times until we found the entrance. Once we entered we saw that they double park people so we weren't thrilled with that but were able to find a spot where they don't park others behind you. Also, no attendants were present which was aggravating.

Aurore-Cecile
Research assistant in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cheap parking

Kommentare: It really helps to save money and you are sure that you will have a spot

This software allows to find and book really easily a parking sport. This is very useful when traveling to a big city or when attending an event.

Sometimes I feel like the price for a same parking spot can vary. When it happened and I noticed it I cancelled and booked again the same spot.

Ryan
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app

Kommentare: Overall great app and I would highly recommend it especially if you are going into a major city.

The first time I used this app was when I was taking my son to his first Red Sox game. It was an afternoon game on a Sunday and I didn't want to waste time trying to find a spot in the city. I used Spot Hero to find a spot. I was able to find one within walking distance of Fenway Park and it was so easy to get out of as well after the game. We paid right on the app so I didn't have to worry about paying before or after the game.

Sometimes it's a little difficult to find a spot you need, but that is more due to the day of the week and what is going on.

pranay
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Finds you great deals for parking spot

Saved a lot of money with this app, very convenient to use, 5 stars

Can't find any flaws in this app as of now

Jamiee
Jamiee
Assistant in USA
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed in this APP

Kommentare: Great idea however poorly executed. Need better follow up and communication with garages it partners with.

Was excited when I saw this APP as living on Long Island I frequent NYC often and decided to use it this past weekend to reserve my parking spot near a conference I was attending. Initally everything went well I easily found a spot very closely to where I needed and for a decent price, imputed the times needed and was able to reserve very easily.

While initially it was an easy app to use, it rendered useless and ineffective. When arriving to the garage I reserved a spot in via this app I was told they were full. I informed the attendant I already reserved the spot and paid he said unfortunately they were still full. I wound up being late to my conference after having to drive around finding a garage with availability and am still waiting on a refund.

Molly
Academic Support Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Spothero Parking App

Spothero is great for finding parking ahead of time. You can make sure you have a spot before heading to your destination to avoid wasting time looking for parking. Rates through spothero tend to be lower than pulling up to the garage.

I have very few complaints. The only one being that once I was issued a refund and they could only refund as an app credit rather than putting the charge back on my card. But I use the app fairly frequently so it was used eventually.

Dayyana
Student in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very useful!

Kommentare: Overall, good value for the money spent on buying parking spots.

I have used it several times to park downtown Chicago - usually parking there is pretty expensive, but SpotHero helps me find great spots for cheap.

There is really nothing I like least, but I guess sometimes the spots it finds are a little sketchy.

CYNTHIA
Dept Chair of Instructional Tech in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The only way to park!

Kommentare: SpotHero business allows to expense daily parking, reserve monthly parking and pay with communter benefits.

I've been using Spothero when I've been traveling to larger cities. It's a great app to find parking that is much cheaper than the valet rates at hotels. They even work with commuter benefit programs.

As always, always read other people's reviews before purchasing a spot. Also, sometimes the price is misleading due to availability.

Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

A real hero for big events and city travel

Kommentare: I have suggested Spothero to many of my friends, and I am excited to see how the app develops over time. I wish the app creators paid more attention to the quality/safety of parking spaces.

Spot Hero is easy to use when you need a parking spot for big events (concerts, sporting events, etc), or when doing city travel. It's a huge relief to have a reserved parking spot and a wide range of choices/prices. It is a real time and money saver, and makes event planning much easier.

I was skeptical of the quality of some of the parking options offered because it was unclear at times how safe/secure the parking spots were. Additionally, I wish there was mre information about the distance/direction between the parking spot and the event/place you're trying to get to.

Cliff
Owner in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Waste of Time and Money

Kommentare: Do not use customer service will hang up and assign you multiple case numbers and never respond and run you around in circles

Will take your money fast and never help you will also misrepresent the parking facility

Judging by the amount of positive reviews thought that it would be good Do Not Use unless you enjoy being lied to and hung up on

Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SpotHero Review

Kommentare: I would highly recommend SpotHero for reserving parking spots!

I really like SpotHero! It's a great convenient way to reserve parking at a discounted rate. I have never had any issues with reserving and was even able to cancel before easily. There are great filers and the website and app are very user friendly

There's nothing I didn't like about SpotHero