Newsletter Creator

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I love this site. I have only seen a few sites that make newsletters and especially this way. I like how this site allows me to create email newsletters because this is one of the main ways I communicate with the people who are following my writing work. This allows me to create newsletters for them that can keep them tuned into some of the information or stuff I have going on. If someone was looking for a site with loads of storage they may have to just upgrade with this site. This site allowed me to create what I needed to create and I was able to even keep my favorite newsletters I created on the dashboard area they have. It solved my problem and I don’t have to keep searching for more sites like this. This site is nice.

Vorteile: I used to always look for loads of newsletter creator websites where I can save the web links I have and I can put it into a site. I am so happy that I found this site. This site allows me to work with different templates to create newsletters. I don’t only have to create newsletters, but I can also save some of the web links I have or some of the sites I have created. I love how when I put it into this website it then creates this really nice page where all of my stuff is on there. Sometimes, I have people who read my work who need to see it in like one location or on one web page. I love to send email newsletters to my subscribers. This helps me keep them up to date with some of the stuff or information I have coming up. The other thing I like about this site is how they have a really nice dashboard area where all of the projects I have worked on is located on it. I don’t have to search around to look for it. I also love how my profile information is set up and I can put multiple websites I have it in. Simple site and put together well.

Nachteile: I dislike the colors on the actual page. It’s not really inviting. I wish the colors were more inviting. I also don’t like how you have to upgrade to get more the advanced settings. I wish I could have a least a few more choices. In order for me to get unlimited storage or even get more designs. I have to upgrade and designs are my favorite thing to add to my newsletters. This would be helpful if they changed this just a tiny bit.

Enables me to put out high quality interactive email newsletter on a weekly basis

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Russell W.
Independent Consultant, Researcher, Writer and Trainer

Kommentare: Allows me to send out a professional quality interactive newsletter which looks like it comes from an established company as opposed to a sole trader.

Vorteile: Elink has a good range of formatting options and once set up is extremely easy to use. It integrates seamlessly with mailchimp to enable me to send out a regular newsletter which looks much more expensive than it is. Costwise it offers by far the best bang per buck that I could find.

Nachteile: Although the basic options are very good, design options are limited. I would like to craft a more bespoke version but can't really complain as the equivalent software which offered this option was 15 x the price.

eLink fantastic product

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Ben M.
Media Relations
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very impressed with the customer service I have received from eLink. Not only have they been able to solve any problems I might have but they have improved their product with each response.

Vorteile: I use Elink to share daily media monitoring reports with the organization. I t is now much easier and quicker to share these reports, not to mention they are much more attractive than previous iterations. Also appreciate that I can look back at previous reports to retrieve past links.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything that I like least about e:Link. It does exactly what I want it to do.

Timesaver and "lifesaver"

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Atle S.
Marketeer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I do marketing for real estate companies. Create ads etc. THis is timeconsuming and "old fashioned" .
With Elink.io I have a superb tool that saves me time and reactive the creative side of me.

Vorteile: Just about everything. So intuitive. So helpful. So timesaving. So useful for marketeers. So much value for low cost. +++

Nachteile: Would like to see updates more frequently.

The service is super easy to use and fairly intuitive. It does exactly what it says it will do!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Jose H.
Blogger

Kommentare: It helps me set up a nice looking Press Page.

Vorteile: It's a very intuitive service. There isn't much to get confused about. My favorite thing is that it doesn't just create a list but also incorporates visual aspects. It's also great how easy it is to adjust the height so that you can get rid of the scroll bar. It'll help keep any press page organized (that's what I'm using it for).

Nachteile: I wish there were more features. For instance, it would be cool if we could create a list of say companies and only use their logos so that users could see the various companies we've worked with.

Time-saving service

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Blogger
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great service and look forward to their future updates.

Vorteile: Elink provides a much better presentation of my email newsletters than GetResponse. And their new redesign and update allows for re-using previous links which saves me time from having to locate and copy those links again. I also appreciate the RSS feed feature which enables me to pull links directly from blog sites or other sites.

Nachteile: Wish I could send my emails directly from Elink and not have to use GetResponse at all.

Elink.io

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Head of Science
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I’m using elink to collate links to support my teaching. What I like about it is that I only have to share one URL with my students, yet I can keep updating the collection. The live help is good.

Nachteile: Having to pay for it! I’m a teacher so elink’s not earning me money or publicising my business. But this is minor.

What a find!

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Damon T.
Director, Business Development
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am able to hyper target lists of 20 or less contacts with very specific content as opposed to blasting the same content to my entire list. What's more, I can do this without wrestling with complicated segmentation steps found in most autoresponders.

Vorteile: Elink.io is so flexible! You can use links from anywhere, change the photos, change the descriptor, and share via email, standalone webpage or an embed. Whenever you make a change, it's live and updates wherever you've sent it! Customer service is quick with responses and they actually seek to understand why and how you use their product.

Nachteile: I don't see any cons yet. Price is solid. Customer Service is quick. The developers are currently making changes and improving the product!

New to elink

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Elizabeth H.
Independent Trainer and Advisor
Bibliotheken, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was struggling with the tech on my website and the support from elink was great. Not only did they help me solve my issue but they were very kind and friendly too. Especially important for those of us not that used to using technology.

Vorteile: I wanted something that I could easily add links to and then attach it to my own website. This works really well and makes my website look very professional. I can easily update it when I find useful links or websites I want to share.

Nachteile: There is a cost and although I did get a discount for being linked to education (thanks!). Although I must say that nothing of value should be free!

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Alex P.
Digital Contenr Manager
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: During my use of the software, my impression were very good. Little to no learning curve, as the UI is very intuitive, set out in an easy to use wizard form.

Vorteile: I very much liked the way the software seamlessly interfaced with Survey Monkey. Allowing for great looking and responsive designs to be whipped up very fast.

Nachteile: The branding being automatically placed on the bottom of the emails - and need to be removed each time.

wonderful assistance and great tool

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Stefano D.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: easiness, design, sharing, customization, price, team's assistance

Nachteile: None relevant, but maybe a bit of SEO customization would be appreciated