von uCommerce4.3 / 5 3 Bewertungen
Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Great product, great value for money, amazing features and highly scalable using
Kommentare: We wanted to build multi-store e-commerce store for agriculture industry without spending millions on licensing. U-commerce uses top-notch .NET stack. The way U-commerce is written using patterns makes it highly flexible to extend this system without much fuss.. We really like the product and there are many amazing features we are building using this.
1. U-commerce has abundant features and can be used where you need multi for everything. Multi- catalogs, multi-tier pricing, multi-stores, multi-currency support and what not.
2. It is highly affordable product. Instead of blocking 100K dollars you can create a great e-commerce store using U-commerce.
Nachteile: The biggest drawback I have seen is just that documentation is not so great. And unlike other products the user community is not that active. However, since we use this product commercially we paid for the support. Their's buddy support is must buy feature.
Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Powerful .net commerce platform
Kommentare: I am very happy that we chose Ucommerce as our ecommerce platform. It provides us with the performance and flexibility we were lacking from our former platform.
Vorteile: It is feature rich. You really get a lot of functionality out of the box. The marketing rules are super powerful and it's got a handful of helpful integrations/apps available as well. The platform is super flexible, so you really have the option to do whatever you want. Their support is nice, although it requires a top-up paid subscription.
The back-end is still somewhat clumsy. Could really use a UX and design overhaul to stay up to date with the interface of the CMS's it integrates with.
The analytics part of Ucommerce is extremely basic.
Bewertet am 15.9.2018
very good ecommerce software with great customer support.
Yusuf wajeeh U.
I have a wonderful experience with Ucommerce , My team at work have developed a wonderful multi store supported ecommerce for one of our USA based client.
Being compatible with kentico allows us to leverage power and strength of both ucommerce and a CMS like kentico.
1. Easy to use and compatible with Kentico.
2. Good range of API features like catalog library, transaction library and marketing library.
3. Supports multi store(product catalog group) under one domain.
4. Supports featurea like wishlist, promotions etc.
5 Good backend support for maintaing products and categories.
6. Very good and quick customer support.
Nachteile: The product is good but it will be good if ucommerce API'S support .net core framework also right now Ucommerce do not support .net core.