Über Viventium Software

Eine transformative, lebendige und Cloud-basierte Lösung für Gehaltsabrechnung und Human-Capital-Management (HCM).

Erfahre mehr über Viventium Software

That probably should've been my first sign... too good to be true.

Bewertungen zu Viventium Software

Viventium Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 69 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Viventium Software bereits verwendet?

Debbie
Debbie
Business Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business Manager

Kommentare: Overall, I love Viventium. You can tell them that you want to see something or suggest an improvement to their software and they listen. They will work on the suggestions and roll out updates to the software. They ensure that any updates they roll out there are training aids for you to access. If you need a live person during business hours, you can get one.

I love Client Services Help. Anytime I am stuck or have an issue, Client Services is there to help.

At first, we had to use a workaround for our accounting software, but they now have a direct feed to it.

Eric
Director of Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome payroll system

Kommentare: Overall it is a great system. In the past we had a payroll system that took 3 employees 4-6 hours to complete each week. Now I do it by myself and it takes less than an hour to complete and also calculate my wage parity benefits for me instead of doing it manually.

What I like most about Viventium is the accuracy of the calculations from Wage Parity Benefits to payroll taxes. The previous payroll system we used was not calculating taxes correctly and every year we would get calls from employees about the taxes not being taken out correctly and them owing to the IRS. This system uses their home address and pairs it with their address on the NYS department of finance address lookup to accurately determine their tax liability. One of the upsides is that it is superfast to learn and process payroll. I went from taking 4 hours to do payroll for 1700 employees to 30 minutes.

Cons is still experiencing some issues here and there with the onboarding modules. Sometimes having to skip a step for an employee and manually entering the data later on.

Agency owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Viventium is great for my business

Kommentare: Great experience, reliable, easy to use and modify.

The fact I can import all the payroll information into the software and it gets categorized correctly. I also like that I can call and get a person in the US who can resolve my issue on one call.

Search function on portal doesn't seem to work that great. If I have an issue, I just call them or email them and they respond.

Alycia
Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I would highly recommend looking elsewhere

Kommentare: Having owned a home care agency for 14 years, my one and only regret has been partnering with Viventium. The concept is great and can be easily sold, but it is a skeleton company. They set you up and disappear. It's alarming that a company can be so novice, unprofessional, and clearly value you as a number over ensuring the accuracy of your payroll and the well-being of your business. If you are only looking for a platform and don't mind doing all the work, they might be a match for you. If you are looking to alleviate any of your workload, and hope to find a competent payroll company, I would highly recommend you look elsewhere. I don't like to complain, but I've never had such an awful experience. I switched to Centex Bookkeeping and Payroll and the level of knowledge, experience, and professionalism has been phenomenal.

I really loved the idea of having the entire onboarding process online and on one site. Going paperless and having all documents stored online seemed like a dream. That probably should've been my first sign... too good to be true.

Where do I start? The person assigned to set up my payroll was brand new. My overtime was set up incorrectly and I lost thousands of dollars, but it was "my fault". They put the wrong state on all my paychecks. I asked them to correct it and it was never fixed. One of my employees was missing a day of pay on every paycheck and no one could tell me why. She ended up quitting because she thought we were shady even though we reimbursed her all the missing funds and corrected the issue. The person assigned to my account after we were set up wouldn't respond to my emails for weeks at a time. You have to input all deductions, wage garnishments, and health insurance. I've never worked with a payroll company that didn't handle these things. It ended up being so much more work and more headaches for me which was the exact opposite reason I signed up with them.

Sandy
Executive Director in USA

Great for Home Care Agencies

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As they grow, their customer service and processes continue to improve and impress.

That they specialize in Home Care payroll, breaking the pay stub down by client and hours which is easy for the Caregivers to view.

The onboarding system two years ago did not meet my needs.

Eli
Owner/COO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely happy with Viventium

Kommentare: I love it. They warn me when there will be any down time and it's not often and it's during low-use time and only for a short time. I have access to support that responds quickly. The software is also very customizable. I was able to upload my onboarding docs and specify exactly how each one is to be completed.

It works for my industry and is user friendly. Some of the bigger softwares do a bunch of stuff we don't need and thus it can be cumbersome to find your way around the site. Viventium is clear and intuitive. When I need help, customer service is quick to reply with REAL people, never a canned response. They actually care about solving my issue.

I wish it was able to integrate with more things, but it continues to add collaborators all the time, which has been nice.

Thad
President in USA

Viventium Payroll Software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been excellent. Very pleased with the software.

The ease of utilyzing payroll weekly is very easy. Also the reports are easy to access & download. Customer support if you ever need to call in is very supportive and knowledgeable.

There is nothing I don't like as this softward is very good.

Manuela
Corp. HR Director in Japan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Viventium Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Customer Service is very knowledgeable and patient

Not able to create certain reports, or some reports do not have the requested date

Satisfied Customer

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

It's easy, reliable, and customer support is timely.

We have honestly not encountered any cons to this point, but our needs are fairy straightforward.

Alain
Administrator in USA

Viventium Rocks!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The software is extremely user-friendly and has many useful features.

Nothing. It works perfectly well for any company's payroll needs.

President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great payroll and onboarding system!

Kommentare: Using Viventium has been great and our employees love the pay stubs!

Viventium integrates with other systems that we use for our home care agency which is important. They have also helped us make most of our onboarding and HR "stuff" become electronic which saves on time and money.

Finding reports to run is sometimes difficult due to the sheer number of reports that they offer. May need more description of each report.

Leat
Site Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Good Choice For The Future

We looked into a few different software providers in the payroll space when making a change from our original provider. Viventium stood out to us because they were able to speak our language. They specialize in the Home Care space and understand our industry-specific needs and concerns and how to address them. The Electronic On-Boarding was a game-changer. In this Pandemic, this platform allows us the capability and flexibility to continue to bring employees on in a safe and streamlined manner. The customer service and the overall ease of use are wonderful. Viventium is a great addition to our growing company.

Currently, I think there is room for improvement for HRMS functions. While they do not claim to be an HRMS platform, some of the basic functionality like interdepartmental controls and managers being able to access only their team's info within the system would be helpful.

Isaac
Director Of Finance in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very Powerful & Robust

Kommentare: Viventium can handle many necessary calculations, which we can't get from other payroll providers.

They can handle just about any calculation, no matter the complexity.

I wouldn't mind more features on the user end and not having to contact customer service for every change.

Tony
Executive recruiter in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very user-friendly software that makes payroll easy!!! Their customer service is amazing.

Kommentare: Overall this is a great product and the Customer Service team has done everything they promised and more. They were able to custom setup up our payroll and has really saved the company lot of time and money. The UI is easy to use and has real-time saving, so we never lose changes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

This software has very user-friendly UI that anyone can pick up. I love that it is in real-time, so when you make changes or add data, the software saves it. their customer service is great! My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well which is great since we never get bounced around by support techs. Since we are a medium company we import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

The only con that we have with this software is that it isn't always available in the google chrome and safari browsers. We do have individuals that e to use macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software.

Rachel
Director of Operations in USA

Excellent Product for the Price

Kommentare: Excellent- strong support staff and knowledgeable sales team.

I love the talent acquisition piece and how easily it flows into the payroll system.

I have zero complaints. This product has been easy to use and invaluable to our team.

Robert
Controller in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Viventium Review

Kommentare: Generally we have a positive experience with Viventium

We have been using Viventium for a few years now and have been very satisfied with their services. Their customer service representatives are always there to help when you have a question, issue or problem.

Minor error with W-2 return addresses not being corrected 2 years in a row. Returned W-2's took longer to be received by USPS.

Ingrid

Review

Kommentare: Professional and friendly

Homewatch CareGivers of Katy is a current client of Viventium, we have been working with them for a couple of years and they offer excellent customer service. The company is professional, friendly and responds quickly to your questions. I recommend your payroll and Onboarding services. Ingrid Maldonado

The implementation process with the automation of services.

Jonas
CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Costumer service

they have very good and trained customer service representatives

there is nothing that i don't like in this company

Rosie
Bookeeper in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Use!

Kommentare: All in all it's a great product and I trust that Viventium is very on top of all the latest rules and regulations that apply to payroll reporting. Am absolutely confident working with this software.

I can easily switch from one company to the other as separate payrolls. I can also easily switch to different tasks. The ACA feature is constantly being updated so I can have the information needed at my fingertips.

Doing different Reports is a bit tricky. Perhaps I'm not enough knowledgeable how to get around the filters for various reports . Am having a bit of a hard time so I make do with what is already in system.

Zachary
Human Resources Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

It is user friendly, I came in not knowing anything about payroll and now I can complete payroll from start to finish

Sometimes I need certain information and it is not always available

Willa
Director of Payroll in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Viventium review

Kommentare: Great Support. [sensitive content hidden] is the best to help.

Accessing detail History for employees.

Would be nice to have Garnishment worksheets, and tax forms for use.

Cheri
Office Manager in USA

Great Decision

Kommentare: The software is allowing us to easily convert applicants after they've been through out interview/hiring process. It's certainly made payroll a much easier process as well.

I love the ease of use. Very anxious for Viventium to link to our ERSP program to make life a little easier at Payroll time.

I don't like that this software doesn't talk to the program we use for our business (ERSP). We were told this was in the process, and would happen in the near future, but we haven't heard back regarding this.

Yaakov
Payroll Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Payroll Software

I am consistently impressed with its reliability and performance. This software has become an integral part of our payroll management, offering a range of features that have greatly simplified our processes and enhanced our overall efficiency.

There are no areas that I dislike at this time.

Steven
Accounting Specialist in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Viventium is clunky and not very user friendly or intuitive.

Kommentare: I feel like what I was lead to believe the system would do isn't what it is capable of doing.

Having something is better than nothing. I appreciate being able to store employee data in one digital location.

Limited levels of authorization and access. For instance, If I want to have an employee enter W-4 information but not have access to view wages, that's not possible. If an someone has access to an employee's file, they have access to all information. Tabs can't be limited. There a not a variety of options for producing information, reports, etc. For instance, I can only see 7 days in advance of someone's birthday. I can't increase the dashboard reminder to 14 days. Also, it would be nice for managers to have access to an employee contact directory without having access to employees files. I was told that I could forward our employee handbook to Viventium and they would incorporate it into a template and create a new handbook for us. After purchasing Viventium and attempting to do so, I was told that they "don't do that anymore". There are more. These are just a couple.

Mendy
Controller in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sophisticated yet easy to use

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Viventium to anyone who is planning to hire a payroll company. I believe they are the best solution to any firm's payroll needs.

Viventium has coma a long way from the company I started off with. Back then I practically had to call them with any change or instruction I needed. No more. They have gone high-tech with a sophisticated, yet easy to navigate, website that allows me to process my payroll the way i want and need. They are, of course, still there for me in case I need them. Their customer support is wonderful and attentive to my requests whenever I call them.

Every once an a while there is some minor bug in the software. However, it is becoming better each time.