Cryptocurrency ERP Solution

David F.
CFO
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Costing and translating Cryptocurrency activity and trades

Vorteile: Automated Cryptocurrency Costing from major exchanges.

Nachteile: The cyrptocurrency costing module is limited to one currency

von SoftLedger an 31.7.2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're always looking to add more features. While we do handle all cryptocurrencies, we'll consider whether or not we can add multiple fiat costing and reporting currencies per account as well.

Ben

Fast, easy to operate and to manager! It is absolutely affordable and reliable!

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Ronaldo B.
Partner Manager

Kommentare: SoftLedger letted us make our Financial Consolidations of our multiples Financial Statements. There we can review our numbers updated in any place of the world. SoftLedger has interface with our Bank Accounts and help us to do the accounting releases easily.

Vorteile: SoftLedger is the best system that we found in the market. It allowed us to work with many accounting models of many corporations in a variety of countries. It is easy to generate reports and consolidate the financial accountings perfectly. It is simple to access and to operate. It is flexible and absolutely free to create a tailor made accounting.

Nachteile: It is not a multi-currency system. Rarely it is slow! But it happens. I cannot assure if it is SoftLedger or my internet access.

von SoftLedger an 31.7.2019

Thanks Ronaldo! We greatly appreciate the feedback.

Ben

Review for Crypto trading entries

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Anthony B.
Trader
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The ease of use and the way that pricing information is ported into the system, it allows me to easily enter my trades as they occur.

Nachteile: It would be better if you could run reports for tax purposes. I remember doing my taxes from last year, I could not just run a gain/loss report. I had to to calculated the gain and loss and the overall cost basis myself. It would be better if this was automated. Also in trading, your fees are not a write-off, but instead they are added to your cost basis. This would be a helpful feature to add for traders, because I just eat those costs now because it is too time consuming to add the fees to my basis manually

SoftLedger - The Future Is Here!

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Veronica M.
Financial Planner
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: SoftLedger is an amazing financial management platform. It's been a long time coming that the financial industry has been needing such an amazing product built for our current times. From real estate to cryptocurrencies, processes for accounting and managing assets are covered by SoftLedger!

Nachteile: It can be a bit overwhelming at first to work with such a powerhouse. But this feeling quickly fades with familiarity of the platform growing quickly on you! Extremely happy with the overall performance of SoftLedger!

Thanks Veronica!

Great accounting software!

Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Gaurav B.

Kommentare: Our processes are much less manual and our investors are happy. Definitely recommend!

Vorteile: SoftLedger has allowed us to move off of Quickbooks/Excel and streamline our accounting process. We now spend significantly less time closing the books each month and have better reports to provide investors.

Nachteile: There was a two week transition period to get up and running, but I think it'd be at least that long with any of our options.

Robust accounting software for a great price!

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Khaled N.
Co-founder

Vorteile: Quickbooks was working ok for us for awhile and when we started looking into better financial reporting solutions, it initially seemed like we didn't have other options. SoftLedger is exactly what we needed. We're very pleased with our decision to upgrade.

Nachteile: Previously the automated bank feed didn't support our local bank, but that was resolved quickly after we put in the request.

Well-designed product, allows for efficient transition between historical and prospective analysis.

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Matt A.
Senior Manager of FP&A

Vorteile: My focus is primarily on our company's forecasting process. SoftLedger's robust functionality has significantly improved our ability to provide variance analysis and key metrics to senior leadership on a timely basis.

Nachteile: At this point I do not have any negative feedback for this product. Great design and ease of use has led to acceptance from the entire team.