Awesome all-in-one tool for one-to-one SMS/MMS communications and blast marketing!

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Tara B.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Avochato has upped our CS game by 1000%. Customers tell us every day how nice it is to be able to text with us. It's awesome that we can use just one service for both CS communications and marketing blasts. Customers being able to text our regular business phone number is a game changer. We used to have one number to call us, another for one-to-one texting, and another one for blast marketing campaigns. It was super confusing and annoying for my staff and my customers. We also use the website widget, keywords, and automated surveys to promptly interact with our customers. The best part about Avochato is their AMAZING customer service! Quick, friendly, and always very helpful. In the past, I've had people at tech companies talk down to me because I am female and also because I run a retail/service business in an interesting industry. I've never once been talked down to by the staff at Avochato. Their few and far between bugs are addressed promptly. Rollouts of new features seem to very well tested because there is rarely a hiccup. Overall.... Love it!! It's just what my business needed.

Vorteile: Love the ease of use!! It feels super light weight, even though it has a ton more features than similar services I've used. Customer service is 100% top notch!! (Shout out to our rep!!)

Nachteile: So far, there hasn't been much! I do wish that emojis/emoticons were a little less expensive to send (they count as 2 or 3 SMS messages, I can't remember exactly at this moment) because we are all so accustomed to adding those to texts without thinking much about them, but I've pared them down a bit from automated messages and it's helped a bit.

Avochato is the easiest SMS product to use and setup. It's fast and my customers love it, too.

Bewertet am 5.5.2017
Shane F.
Software Engineer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The categories are very specific to what I'm looking for. The reviews are helpful and it's a great way to explore new products.

Vorteile: The free trial was critical in helping me make my decision to use Avochato. I was able to test the full product's features at my own pace, and once I tested it with customers I was impressed. My customers were very impressed with my quick response times as well. I love that I can text my customers either from the web dashboard, from the mobile friendly dashboard, or from the iPhone app. The integration with Slack is amazing, as I can now text folks back from the "Threads" feature in Slack too. My entire team is on Avochato (support and marketing), and we are responding to both support requests via SMS as well as new leads coming in from our AdWords account. Avochato integrates with AdWords to have new leads text directly into Avochato. They even have a bot that can be configured to answer common questions and collect information. This saves our team so much time and headaches. The design of the product is great...and who doesn't love avocados!

Nachteile: I wish Avochato could automate almost all of our customer interactions. It would be amazing if it resolved all of our support requests without the assistance of our agents. The current bot works well but if it could be customizable we could use it for more of our use cases. We'd also love to see it transcribe voicemails and calls into text format.

von Avochato an 30.8.2017

Thank you! We're glad to help. You touched on some very interesting ideas in the "Cons" section around automation -- since your review, we've been building out a number of tools such as templates and keywords to help our customers save time/effort in composing their texts. But we're going to be taking it much further than that ... stay tuned!

Stop Searching! Seriously just go with these guys!

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Gene S.
Business Development
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The team at Avochato has been exeptional! They always got right back to me with all my questions. Were very helpful and a great pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend using them for your text message marketing and to take your business to a new level in staying in communication with your customers!

Vorteile: Like the Survey feature. We can use it to gather basic info from our customers saving us both time.
Love how easy and intuitive the framework is.
You can tag your customers in many ways and broadcast to the specific groups your message would mean the most to using those tags. This way you can be more focused and do not waste texts needlessly. We have our customers birthday in their tag and every day we can send out a Happy Birthday message to the right people. It makes them feel special!
You can program auto responses for as many keywords as you need.
They have an app for both IPhone an Android that works together with their software so you never miss a text!

Nachteile: Had to think about this a bit...
I guess free incoming messages would be nice.
It is a challenge to keep your message within the 160 character limit. I'm sure this is an industry standard but if you go over it just sends multiple segments. This means if you send 2 segments to 200 people you use up 400 of your texts to do it. Like I said though I'm sure its an industry standard set by the carriers and there's most likely nothing they can do about it.

Mainstream and easy

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Ariana M.
Guest Relations
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mainstream, (everyone texts) simple, and great guest experience when they can simply text us questions about their upcoming vacation or any maintenance issues when the arrive.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is it gives not only our guests and vendors a mainstream and easy way to communicate with us but Avochato is also very user friendly, simple and an overall amazing platform for commercial purposes. The text Broadcast feature is a great way for use to send a que’d message to over 1,000 in-house guest timely and efficiently. Customization is also something I have been very impressed with this company. Our tech team has worked hard with them to meet our needs as a small company to ensure we are using all features and resources to the greatest extent we can.

Nachteile: I can’t complain much, truthfully. One thing that our company is working with Avochato on is automatic “close-out” of our housekeeping survey. The company has worked diligently and closely with us to help meet our very personal needs.

You should have set up Avochato with your business yesterday

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Nick H.
Growth

Kommentare: Consider this review a raving endorsement. For those of you on the fence about whether you should be sending text messages to your customers - start testing it with your personal cell phone first. Then imagine those results across your entire funnel. You'll be kicking yourself for not starting sooner.

Vorteile: LIke most seasoned sales and marketing professionals, I'm always looking for an edge to increase engagement with potential customers and existing customers by optimizing email subject lines/copy and calling my leads/customers over the phone. There is something magical about finding a tool or trick in 2019 that can boost engagement 3-4%, every channel is so saturated that small numbers move the needle. Avochato has increased our engagement 30%+ and we haven't even begun optimizing our outreach copy. Customers and leads are significantly more likely to engage via text than over email/phone. I almost hesitate to recommend Avochato because I want it to be my team's secret weapon!

Nachteile: There is room to improve on the UX/UI of the mobile product and additional integrations that would be nice to have. Neither of these 'flaws' remotely impact the instant effectiveness that I've been able to generate using Avochato though.

After trying every texting software, we went with Avochato

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Stephen C.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is top-notch. The rep is amazing to deal with and very quick to get back to us regarding any questions we have. Their customer service alone puts them in another league compared to the other companies and I have tried and used all of the mainstream platforms.

Vorteile: It is very user-friendly and has tons of features. This is one of the only platforms in which you can have a private inbox so users cannot see other people's messages. In most other platforms, users can still see messages that don't belong to them. Avochato also has a calling feature built-in that allows you to make calls from the same number which is great. It is also very easy to switch between inboxes (phone numbers) if you have multiple inboxes. The mobile app is very user-friendly and easy to use as well.

Nachteile: It doesn't have the ability to bring Facebook messages in (I understand they are implementing this soon) which isn't a deal-breaker for me.

Chat Review

Paige S.
Recruiting Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its more benefical for my co-workers and I to use this software instead of our own phones. We have the ablility to all see the messages and be able to respond if/when needed. I do wish there was a private chat feature where you and only you can see the message between yourself and the person your chatting with. It would be nice to be able to open that private chat to all if wanted to needed. -Over all it has made communicating with our caregivers alot easier as well.

Vorteile: I like that the Avochato software can be used on your mobile device and computer. I also like that there is an APP that can be used as well.

Nachteile: Boradcast do not work as effectiley as I thought it would. When sending group text via broadcast the messages do not come in right.

Good but not the best

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Carlos C.
Minister
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It provides a very nice platform and a user friendly web environment.

Nachteile: I can't handle independent group conversations for different user names without them having to have a separate number. Plus, it doesn't support Spanish characters.

Ease & Efficiency

Brooke P.
Guest Services Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not only drinking the koolaid but I’m eating the guac! I’ve experienced the progression of Avochato. The team actively listens and rapidly responds to your business needs.

Vorteile: It’s the people! Avochato support team is not only quick to acknowledge your request, but reliably provides solution(s) or an alternative method. Other notable pros- ease of sending one or 1,000 messages with a few clicks, custom fields & templates for mass broadcasting, broadcast analytics

Nachteile: Lack of reporting. Interested in exporting data from broadcasts, tags, contacts. Ie: contacts that have replied stop or start ‘Out of Office Reply’ interested in the functionality of sending ooo replies to any contact who reaches us outside of business hours, not just to new contacts.

Great overall experience.

Andrea fabiola M.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been awesome, the customer support is A1 quality, they are responsive and solve your issues super fast. The pricing for the service is great. Pverall all of our team members love avochato.

Vorteile: We can text, call and receive calls from our customers and providers. The tagging system lets you know which type of contact and several other customizable tags you may want to add. You can create broadcast and even schedule text messaging for whatever purpose you may need it.

Nachteile: when using through smartphone app it doesn't let you see your contact's tags and it can be annoying. It doesn't integrate with CRMs

Super easy SMS platform that will drastically helped our customer experience

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Blake S.
CIO
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our market has proven that people are more likely to communicate over SMS now. Avochato gives us that capability that proved to be quick to deploy and use. We have increased our outreach capability with little effort and our customers love it.

Vorteile: Pros: Everything! The platform is very easy and intuitive to use, and new users are able to be onboarded in seconds with little training needed. Broadcasts are very easy to set up and save for use later. My biggest praise for Avochato is their support team and management team. They actually listen to feedback, help very quickly, and build features in their roadmap very quickly. I cannot say enough about Avochato. The simplicity of Avochato has drastically increased our customer experience, communication and agility across our entire company. "We're not just drinking the Kool-Aid, we're eating the Guac!"

Nachteile: I'd like to see improvements to reporting and analytics. Instead of just showing how many segments have been send/received, more insightful performance statistics would help a lot for measurement purposes.

Positive. Excellent customer service and response time.

Bewertet am 7.7.2017
Teresa V.
HR Operations
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to have a desktop version, which is what we lacked in the last service we used.

Vorteile: When we first signed up with Avochato, it was missing some features we really needed. The Avochato team was more than willing to develop the features we needed and work with us to make it exactly what my team needed. They are extremely helpful and open to improvements. I feel confident that we will be able to use this service as our company grows.

Nachteile: Avochato was missing some features that we really needed, but the Avochato team was able to develop and/or change the features to suit us. Some bugs have come from that, but that's to be expected.

von Avochato an 30.8.2017

Teresa, it has truly been a pleasure working with you and your team. We are delighted that you are getting great results from Avochato. You touched on a few things that set us apart: our customer-first mentality, our speedy response time, and our willingness to develop features our customers want and need. We did have a couple bugs pop up with newly developed features -- thanks to you and team for helping us troubleshoot and squash those. Looking forward to continuing to build together.

Excellent with a couple huccups

Operations Associate
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are reaching lots of individuals quickly. Avochato support is quick to respond via text or email when issues arise.

Vorteile: I liked it being user friendly and that it meets the demands for our company. I like how Avochato is willing to work with us to make it better and more personalized for our type of business.

Nachteile: The app does not load fast enough for us to look for the information we need if we are out and about. The app has crashed and difficult in times when we need to make phone calls.

Effective transactional SMS platform. Less than perfect VoIP platform

Sam H.
Digital Services Administrator
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to step up our ability to handle SMS communications and website questions by placing such requests in an interface our staff already uses. Existing needs such as website support were also consolidated into a single service.

Vorteile: Conveniently integrates into Slack, a 3rd party team communication software we use for real time messaging. This allows CSR's to respond immediately to SMS messages. It also shows whether a message has been responded to, and by who. Our primary VoIP service has an anemic SMS solution that required workarounds to get it functioning as a group message-response platform and we had a separate platform that we used to provide website support responses. This fit neatly into that niche, and the only workaround needed is forwarding messages from our primary VoIP platform into this service, and then responding to the original party from Avochato. We're able to completely do away with the old website support platform and all the attendant complexities of maintaining multiple platforms. Since Avochato integrated into our existing team communication platform, that's essentially the only account they need to log into on a daily basis.

Nachteile: It doesn't offer SIP provisioning for VoIP devices. Also, extension management isn't yet a thing. It wouldn't work as a primary VoIP service, but it works well as an auxiliary service.

We feel more like a partner than just another customer.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Computer-Hardware, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent, fast, immediate communication and responses from our field employees

Vorteile: The support. The people who handle support. and the people who understand the support you need. The technology works very well, and when we have issues or questions, the Support is amazing. The software has helped us communicate with a few hundred of our employees more easily than email or anything else we have tried. Our employees would rather text than communicate any other way. The software is solid now, and getting even better with each release

Intuitive and easy to use product to manage customer communications

Bewertet am 16.7.2017
Aparna V.
Director, Technical Services and Support

Vorteile: Quick setup with no development time - bonus points because it worked seamlessly when we transitioned our core Phone systems from one provider to another. Free trial that helps you assess the product with no risk. The customer support is super quick and responsive to help with any questions.

Nachteile: We would've liked integration with Support software like Zendesk /Freshdesk. While the product met our team's needs, it might need advanced user access management.

von Avochato an 30.8.2017

Thanks Aparna! Glad you've enjoyed the product and our support. We use our own product to support our customers, which is part of why we're so quick! (Never trust a company that doesn't use its own products in-house!) We are working on more advanced user access / permissions management for some of our customers that want limited team access to certain messages. We are also looking at new integrations and can definitely take Zendesk/Freshdesk into consideration. Thanks again for your feedback and your business.

Great Customer Support. Interactive & Intuitive.

Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Michael M.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Save money, time, and expand my options for marketing.

Vorteile: It will allow me to scale my business in real estate sales. I can get creative and improve my marketing and service for leads and clients. I just added my first assistant and I'm beginning to add more members to my team so that I can expand my business. The features in this software will allow me to delegate a portion of my workflow to others. I like that they're expanding features and willing to accept feedback/suggestions to improve the product over time.

von Avochato an 30.8.2017

Thanks Michael! It's been great working with you. We're seeing more and more real estate agents sign up for Avochato. As you mentioned, it helps them save time and effort by delegating some communications to others while keeping the primary agent fully in the driver's seat. Looking forward to continuing to work together and build out great tools together for our real estate customers!

Avochato Use

Lateef F.
Founder and CEO

Vorteile: We love the product, simple to use and implement across the team. We use it for both day to day business as well as broadcast marketing. The ROI is great, the ease of use simple and feature requests are handled promptly.

Nachteile: At first we faced some challenges on the marketing end, when we got on the phone with our rep, he and his team implemented changes to customize the software for us and everything has been well since. Just ask them I would say.

Avochato

Kaitlyn G.
Customer support
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have enjoyed it so far and our customers are grateful for this form of contact and the service we offer.

Vorteile: I was able to provide convenient and easy customer service to our customers.

Nachteile: Sometimes it would glitch and I wasn’t able to use it for a couple of hours til the situation was resolved.

Love this team and product!

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Katie W.
Staffing Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to reach all our employees numerous times a day with texts that go out instantly. I can group our employees by specialties and send a text directly to them.

Vorteile: This is so easy to use and the team is so helpful. Any suggestions I have given to make the product more user friendly, they are on it. It's so nice to work with a great team.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to clear out the texts in fewer clicks. Maybe a select all to delete the messages.

Simple to use but extremely effective with driving guest hospitality

Dave R.
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Quick setup, easy to train on, easy to use. Flexibility to use with multiple parties (guests, owners, vendors, internal staff). Search capability is very powerful.

Nachteile: Would love to see it be able to integrate with other platform software.

Notifications on the fly!

Support Technician
Computer-Vernetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the fact that we can communicate with our clients on the fly without having to sit in front of a computer all day in an emergency situation. I can simply open the android application, browse to the site and easily send out a notification to our clients as needed

Nachteile: wish there was a mobile site designed for mobile devices. Don't really enjoy having to pinch and zoom on the screen.

Great software

Kent M.
Director, University Unions
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gives us more flexibility and faster response time to needs of our clients inside of our conference center.

Vorteile: Ease of use and quick set-up. Support is great and the company is very responsive to needs of clients. This software has given us much more flexibility in communication and that has been a huge benefit to our office.

Nachteile: The voicemail feature is a little annoying and I think shouldn't be an option.

Avochato Review

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Senior Sales Development
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's a very simple, easy to use, and does the job of a texting platform!

Nachteile: There were quite a few bugs that popped up that made use difficult, but the support team was usually able to rectify the problems within a few hours.

A great product with great customer service

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Krish C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall fantastic - we schedule a quarterly call to make sure we're using all the new features.

Vorteile: Ease of use. I have my entire team using it. Took less than 3 hrs onboarding.

Nachteile: I think it needs more features like recording calls.