Filtern nach:

Über Canny

Canny ist ein Nutzerfeedback-Tool, das alles abdeckt, was für den gesamten Feedbackzyklus benötigt wird.

Erfahre mehr über Canny

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Co-founder in Kanada

Our Canny board is not just our product roadmap, it's our guiding compass.

Kommentare: Before using Canny, we manually collected and organized customer feedback in a spreadsheet which was time-consuming and laborious. Canny completely changed the game for us. It has automated the process of feedback collection which saved us a great deal of time and effort. Our Canny board is not just our product roadmap, but it's our company's guiding compass. As a small team, prioritizing what features to build is very important to us. And Canny shows us the direction that we should be sailing towards.

We love Canny's clean and intuitive interface which makes it easy for our users to navigate and submit feedback. Canny's changelog feature is very useful in showing our product's progress clearly. With Canny, product building is no longer just a one-sided internal practice. It's become a collective effort that involves both the product maker as well as the users. By making our product map public, it allows us to engage and interact with our users transparently. It shows that we care about what our users want. And that helps build customer loyalty. I also love the team behind Canny. They are always very responsive. Canny's founders are incredibly dedicated in building a product that makes tangible, positive impact for businesses.

Nothing that I can think of for now. I look forward to seeing more great features shipped by the Canny team!

Antwort von Canny

Thanks so much Kat! We're so happy to hear that Canny is helping your team is many ways :)

Jahanzeb S.
Founder/CEO in USA

Canny is really the best by far (beats email and chat support)

Kommentare: Gives us a scalable way of having direct relationships with our customers.

With email or chat support, you’ll likely have the same conversation many times (in some cases, hundreds of times), which doesn’t help your users (your finite resources could be spent on work that actually benefits them). What Canny does is subtle but profound. With a public forum allows people to create & upvote posts, and updates users on progress on each post, we can now have just one conversation with everyone affected by an issue, instead of 100+ conversations on the same topic. Customers can also potentially help each other out (great for a small team). And it gives transparency on how we work and how quickly we solve issues for the community.

There are a few features it would be nice to add, which are already on Canny’s feature request list (Canny uses Canny, which is great). So I’m confident that over time, it’ll become even better than it already is (and it’s already quite great!).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk und UserVoice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canny: Canny is more modern, easier to use, and just a better overall experience, built for exactly what we want it for.

Antwort von Canny

Thanks so much Jahanzeb for these kind words. We are so happy to hear Canny is helping you build relationships with your customers. Don't hesitate to give us feedback, we're all ears!

Amit K.
CEO in USA

Beware - they refuse to listen to top-voted feedback

Kommentare: I would look elsewhere immediately - Canny seems like a club that pretends to take "open feedback" but they delete feedback they don't agree with, and refuse to listen to their own open, voting system.

UI seems nice, shame about the rest (see the cons section)

The company bills itself as feedback software, and to dog-food their software, they take on feedback on a public forum which is on their website. One of the top-voted features on their public roadmap is to remove their intrusive "Powered by" branding. In our comms with their people - they flat out refused to remove their branding - despite the number of votes for people wanting that, and despite the fact that we said we would pay much more.

Antwort von Canny

Hi Amit, we're sorry you didn't have a fabulous experience with Canny. This definitely isn't the norm. We obviously take user feedback super seriously - we're a user feedback company after all. But it isn't the only input to our product prioritization process. Just because something gets a lot of votes doesn't mean it's a good fit for our product/customers/business. We believe that every software company should operate with this philosophy. Doing otherwise would be an injustice to customers and could be detrimental to building a successful company. I was trying to be transparent with you about why we don't remove branding, but it seems I didn't do a great job at communicating this, and I offended you. I'm sorry for offending you, and we're bummed to see this has caused you to leave a negative review. Best of luck with Tallyfy!

Chelsea D.
Customer Success Lead in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Don't let customer feedback fall on deaf ears!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to learn and quick to setup. This has made a positive such an impact to our business and with our customers!

Canny gives our customers a place to feel heard, listened to, and gain visibility into our feature and product roadmap which was not possible before Canny. We set the platform up in just a single day and onboarding was a breeze. Within the first week we had over 60+ posts from our customers! With Canny, we can now provide visibility in upcoming features. It gives our customers a place to leave valuable feedback, upvote on others posts, and comment on existing requests. With Canny, our customers feel as though they have a voice and can influence our product decisions.

We imported feature requests we've been collecting from an excel sheet which was AWESOME, however I wish my face/name wasn't on those requests. Aside from that, I LOVE everything about Canny.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the rave review Chelsea! We love companies that care about giving their customers a voice :) thanks for using Canny to do it!

Owen D.
Lead Technical Support Specialist in UK

Excellence

5 letztes Jahr

Integrating with our existing process was very simple. Canny provide no-end of integrations into the platform. This has allowed us to make sense of thousands of GitHub 'Issues' in such a simplistic way.

The pricing i would say is fair given the impact it can have on your Business although for early stage startups it's difficult to justify. Saying that it's extreamly easy to integrate down the line so when you do make the switch you can be up and running in no-time!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com

Zuvor genutzte Software: GitHub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canny: Company culture i believe Canny has nailed this and i like to use products that not only prove useful but give inspiration. Canny does just that.

letztes Jahr

Thanks so much for the kind words, Owen! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying Canny. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be helpful.

René-pier D.
Main Developer & Creator in Kanada
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Managing feature requests and releases for Fari is a breeze

Not only was Canny easy to integrate directly within https://fari.app, it was also easy to understand for users and admins alike. Their support team have been helping me from the get go even though I didn't even need them because of how simple their product is easy to use. Within the first couple of days, I received dozens of feature requests and Fari's user were excited to have a say in what the dev team should work next on the app. Couldn't recommend enough.

Canny offers a widget which can be integrated directly within your apps, but that widget doesn't offer a dark theme. This can make it clash a bit with the rest of the user interface of your app if your app offers a dark mode. Minor inconvenience, but I thought I would mention it anyway. The cool thing is, they are using their own product, so that is a feature request that people can vote on, which I did! https://feedback.canny.io/feature-requests/p/widget-dark-theme

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UserVoice

Zuvor genutzte Software: UserVoice

Meredith G.
Meredith G.
Product Manager in USA

A lifesaver for a startup

Kommentare: We are using Canny to collect and prioritize user-based feedback on our proprietary marketing software. Before it was all coming through me (the Product Manager) and it was hard to be as transparent as I would like with our users about where their requests rank in the roadmap, what changes we've made in response to their feedback, etc. Canny makes it all happen for us.

Canny is intuitive on the administrator end, but more importantly, it's intuitive for the users/feedback givers. It's made an extremely complicated process of receiving feedback, logging it, and then following up with users when necessary into one streamlined software that is incredibly easy to use and scale.

Our biggest struggle right now is using one Canny instance for different products and services we have. Basically once our internal product starting using it, our web product wanted one, as did our knowledge base software. And we can't afford to give each of them their own instance at this time so things have gotten a little cluttered. It's definitely not a dealbreaker by any means, though.

Michael V.
Michael V.
CEO in USA

Amazing tool for collecting product user feedback

Kommentare: Canny rocks! It's a tool that has an incredible ROI by collecting and managing feedback and feature requests and more. Instead of having to manually review and organize feedback Canny does it for you. Users are able to collaborate with others on new feature ideas and vote on these requests helping to really understand use cases and interest. This kind of solution builds loyalty with customers by not only improving your product but showing customers you are listening and their feedback is important.

I love the clean design and intuitive UX. Canny is great at collecting and managing feedback and I love all the integrations especially with Intercom. One very useful feature is the ability to collect, enter and attribute feedback to a user instead of the user having to enter it. It's great being able to show a user that their feedback was collected and matters since we no longer say "We'll pass your feedback along..." Now the user and others can see their suggestion and engage others interested in the same feature. Great support as well although it's so easy you'll hardly ever need it.

Nothing so far. The software doesn't do everything and that's actually what makes it great. Simplicity for the most common uses.

Dom Y.
Dom Y.
Founder & Managing Director in UK

Canny is the best product - we reviewed them all and are delighted that we selected Canny.

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the team at Canny are highly responsive and always come back with a suggestion or an answer so quickly.

The embeddable widget allowed us to put our features request straight into the heart of our website where users can add feature requests in one click.

We were early adopters so were forgiving in the early months as the product grew, but there is nothing really that we don’t like about this software.

letztes Jahr

Hi Dom, thanks so much for this glowing review! We're so happy to have you. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if we can improve anything for your team.

Product Designer in USA

Just what we really needed

Kommentare: Canny solves a big problem for us in giving us a consolidated place to gather and track feedback, keep track of what user's want/need most. And it acts as a screen between our support team and development team, a place where the product team can step in and only push the highest priority feedback to the engineering team to build.

Canny gives us a consolidated place to add and track feedback from our internal team and our users. Also, it allows users to track their vote on requests, giving us a way to keep the most important requests at the surface and preventing them from being buried.

Canny has a few usability issues that our team has encountered. This has primarily made certain parts of the software less intuitive and harder to learn for new members of our team (possibly our users too, though I have not heard that from them personally). Also, it lacks a really solid feedback prioritization feature, which is a big part of product & feedback management.

Irena L.
Irena L.
Product Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

HUGE fan of Canny

Love how easy it is to use, it's intuitive right off the bat. Public vs private comments, voting, integrations with slack/jira, all the things I definitely need to integrate it into our holistic systems are there.

Would love to see more customizations/controls and an extension of the existing platform into a project mgmt tool. I love how lightweight and intuitive the platform is, we need that for project mgmt focused on software development. that's the gap I see between Jira and Airtable for example.

Antwort von Canny

Hi Irena! Thanks so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear Canny is working well for you. Our team is definitely looking into some of the stuff you mentioned you'd like to see so stay tuned :) If you have specific customizations/controls in mind, send them our way!

Kyle L.
Kyle L.
Customer Support Specialist in USA

More organized and more involved

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with our ability to track feature requests from our customers, while also providing these customers with updates on their requests. This sort of involvement and transparency goes a long way in cultivating trust and loyalty with our customers.

The ability to have the users of our app to vote on feature requests not only gave our users a renewed sense of investment with our product but allowed to truly make decisions with our customers in mind. Before, collecting customer feedback felt unorganized and ineffective.

The search functionality can use some work.

Antwort von Canny

Hi Kyle, thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Canny. Please reach out if there are specific search cases that aren't working well for you. We're always looking to improve!

John M.
Sr. Product Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool for Product Teams

Kommentare: Love Canny. I'm really excited to see how the product grows and will be a part of our team. We currently have the tool heavily integrated into our Product, Marketing and Development teams. Outside of the great toolset; the team has been great to work with - every question gets answered, and they want to understand how we use the tool.

Very easy to connect to our customer database and provide them an in app experience for feature requests. The voting features, and ability to move requests through statuses to release makes it easier for customers to stay instep with us.

It's a new company so they have some catching up, but so far seem to have great priorities that align with client needs.

Antwort von Canny

Thanks for the kind words John! We're working hard to improve the product with your feedback :)

Abram P.
Abram P.
Founder in USA

The little things matter

Kommentare: Amazing experience with customer support and the product.

I love Canny's super beautiful design!!! I refused to purchase Aha! for over a year even though I really needed a customer feedback tool. I have been waiting a long time for a beautiful and easy to use feedback tool - Canny is it. Canny also nails all the little things. I still remember a experience years ago when I requested a feature from HubSpot. HubSpot team was very nice but basically told me to go write out the idea myself on their idea board. I thought to myself, I just explained everything to you can't you do it? All of this to say is I love the Canny feature that integrates with Intercom and automatically upvotes features for customers. The person you are talking to in Intercom can see everything right there, no effort on their part is needed! It's not possible to not love this!

None, but I am still a new user. 1 month approximately.

Antwort von Canny

Thanks for the kind words Abram! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Canny and our Intercom integration :)

Devin W.
Founder and CEO in USA

Excellent system for bug reporting, feedback evaluation, and changelogs

Kommentare: Soliciting and gauging customer feedback and having a native-feeling integration into our existing application.

I enjoy the minimal branding and easy integration with our application. We didn't have to build the entire system ourselves and the Intercom integration is great as well.

Moving from the admin view to the customer view is a little clumsy. That's a very minimal issue though.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UserVoice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Canny: Features, pricing, and support

Antwort von Canny

Hi Devin, thanks for the kind words! We're glad to hear you're enjoying Canny so far. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can improve anything for your team.

Customer Success Specialist in Neuseeland

Best system we've used for tracking feedback

Kommentare: Before Canny, we were using a product that was very well established in the market, but a negative experience for ourselves & our customers to use. With Canny we're seeing higher engagement from our customers (thanks to the Intercom integration especially) and improved internal visibility of customer feedback.

Canny is perfect for what we need - it was easy to embed into our SaaS product, the design is clean & straightforward, and the integrations with Slack, JIRA, & Intercom are incredibly useful. Many great chats have been kicked off in our team from the Slack integration (like a suggestion hitting x number of votes). The Canny team made transitioning from our old platform easy, and onboarding our team was very quick.

Being able to use a custom domain would be nice (like suggestions.x.com), but the Intercom integration more than makes up for it.

Antwort von Canny

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy you and your customers are enjoying Canny. We actually do offer the ability to use a custom domain! You can set this up in your admin settings > custom domain. We're always around if you need help!

Stefan T.
SWS Team Lead in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Feedback Tracker.

Overall Canny boosted our customer's engagement, we now have a better number of feedbacks to track and manipulate, giving us great insight into where do we need to improve and meet customer's expectations.

Canny is a powerful tool, the only lack that I can think of would e user roles, we just need more of them to be able to setup the environment to our needs.

Antwort von Canny

Thanks for your kind words Stefan! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Canny. We're actually discussing admin roles now so keep an eye out for that. If you have more specific thoughts on how you'd like that to work, please reach out!

Kamal S.
Kamal S.
Product Manager in UK

Best Feedback tool

Simplicity of the app to collect and manage the feedback. Quick sign up for my client .

Pricing tier does not work for small and medium business. In my example I need features in top tier but I don’t have that much end users to justify the extra money .

vor 12 Monaten

Hey, Kamal! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We do offer discounts for some businesses, so definitely reach out to Customer Success team if you haven't already!

Cory M.
Customer Success Manager in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I found it an easy sell to management and so far we've gotten the value we've put into it. The more time you put into Canny the more value you will get out of it. I needed it to integrate with Intercom and it works great.

The constant updates and improvements are nice. It is easy to organize feedback from users and reply. Users feel engaged with our product and know what is planned and what is not.

I wish I could see, within Canny, the MRR of that user account. I haven't found a way to do this within the product.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Cory, thanks for the kind words! You can definitely pass in MRR information to see that in Canny. More about that here: https://developers.canny.io/install/companies. If you need any help or clarification, shoot us a message!

Jovan M.
Jovan M.
Head of Marketing in Serbien

Canny helped us to collect and learn many useful insights from our customers

Kommentare: Easy to use with a great interface and UX solution. Short learning curve. Good integrations.

Collecting customer feedbacks never been easier. Canny helped us to automate our surveys and customer feedback while keeping everything centralized into one place. Integration with Intercom was especially helpful for us because we are running strong on it. With this tool, we can keep everyone engaged with product updates and automatically follow up when we carry out something new.

As a new user, I have nothing special to complain about. Missing more information in the help center hopes that it will be helpful also for other new users.

Antwort von Canny

Thanks for the kind words, Jovan! We're so glad you're enjoying Canny. We're working on the help center right now to make it more robust.

Johann K.
Johann K.
Customer Support Specialist in Estland

The Review

Kommentare: It's probably the best product for sharing internal feedback, but it's not worthing using an extra tool if you are already using Jira for example

Tickets are really easily searchable and creating new ones is intuitive for even new users. Also much cheaper than competitors.

Needs configuration to get data to our own servers. Difficult to display the roadmap for everyone. Would expect more users (customizable) user roles as well.

Antwort von Canny

Thanks for the feedback Johann! We have since made several improvements to Canny we hope you'd enjoy :)

Emma J.
VP Customer Support in USA

Canny helps all departments communicate customer sentiment

Kommentare: It's been great - training the teams has been easy and we're collecting a ton of feedback.

It's a super easy tool for all of us to collect feedback in a unified spot. Different departments have conversations with the same customers, and we all hear different sentiment. Putting it all in one place helps our product team understand which features are most valuable to our customers.

The user based pricing model is not as straightforward as standard pricing.

Antwort von Canny

Hi Emma, thanks for your review. We're so happy to hear you're finding Canny helpful for getting all your feedback in one place. Please do reach out anytime if we can improve Canny for your team.

Felix H.
Felix H.
Customer Success Manager in Kanada

Game-changer for managing feedback and feature requests

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Canny has given us a better overall picture of what our customers are saying. That directly ties into our roadmap and product improvements and allows us to be more customer driven.

Canny has made it much easier for us to track and action feedback from our customers. We love the integrations with Salesforce, Slack and Intercom. Customer service is awesome as well, very fast!

Not much, overall it's a very robust platform. It would be great if you could link to multiple boards inside the Intercom modal.

letztes Jahr

Hey Felix, thanks for the kind words. We're so glad to hear Canny is working well for your team. As always, do reach out if we can be helpful!

Customer Success Specialist in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Quick and Easy Solution to Collecting Feedback

Kommentare: Overall, I really like using Canny and how easy it is for teams to adopt. However ultimately I would probably trade it in for something more robust down the road.

So easy to get teams to adopt who don't have experience logging feedback, a great place to start - easy to learn and use.

Features and analyzation/reporting is weak on Canny. Would like to be able to analyze tags, and look at trends for requests overall.

Antwort von Canny

We're so glad to hear Canny is helping with your feedback needs. We definitely want to improve our reporting features so stay tuned for that!

Tyler E.
Support Specialist in USA

Good for keeping track of feature requests

Kommentare: I am using it to track frequency on feature requests. It would be better if a new user didnt have to be created each time I want to upvote something

The ability to apply frequency to requests

having to create a new user to upvote something

Antwort von Canny

Hi Tyler, thanks for your review! I will say it's very unlikely we'll remove having to create a new user to vote for them. We strongly believe feedback isn't useful if you don't know who it's coming from. The only way we know is if the user votes themself or you tell us. Creating a new user is very easy and you only have to do it the first time!