HaystackCRM Bewertungen

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Jim H.
Solutions Consultant
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As salesman new to territory, it allowed me to quickly and efficiently meet existing customers, discover prospects for growth and realize opportunities.

Vorteile: Ease of use, mapping of Nearby Customers and Prospects. Tags on accounts, Opportunity Status and Tracking.

Nachteile: Needs more Filter capabilities in search; especially in mapping of Nearby Customers and Prospects; and of Opportunities.

von HaystackCRM an 3.10.2018

Thanks for the feedback! We have continued to look at ways of improving and will consider your suggestions for enhancements.

n/a

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Falon T.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: As a person that has never used a CRM before, I mainly wanted to start by organizing my large stack of business cards. I was discouraged from doing so because I would have to enter all the information manually. If I knew more about how Haystack could help my small business I would have taken the time to do so. I think I will go back and look at the product videos to help me fully utilize the platform.

Vorteile: I like how simplistic and easy to use the user interface is. I also like that I can create multiple accounts under one name.

It is a great way to take your client information on the go with you

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 3.1.2018
Heavenly W.
Member Engagement Specialist
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The accessibility, the ease of accessing all the information I need in one place, and the ability to map out locations

Nachteile: It was hard to upload my contacts at first, not sure if it was user error on my part but I was able to get help.

This is a great entry level CRM app.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 22.9.2017
Van D.

Kommentare: Haystack CRM is the first true CRM app for my consulting business. It is a good entry-level program to help me capture and track information and keep it in one place.

Vorteile: The program is very user-friendly. Additionally, it offers clean graphics and a pleasing look overall.

Nachteile: I would say nothing yet, but I may need something more robust in the future if I "outgrow" the features it offers currently.

Great way to keep up with customers

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.9.2017
Steve B.

Vorteile: Being able to map out where all my customer are. While also being able to show where potential new customers are as I'm on my route

Nachteile: It doesn't come with a secretary. To do the work for me. Also the learning curve to learn all the features.

Very simple to use.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Alan S.
Multiple Line Insurance Agent
Versicherung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to keep track of my activity without paying a fortune for a CRM.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity. The layout is easy to read. Information is easy to enter, and I can upload information to my connections.

von HaystackCRM an 28.12.2017

We are glad you are enjoying HaystackCRM!

Easy Peasy!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Ashley M.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I travel twice a year to
Meet with potential clients. It’s easy to forget someone when you don’t see them that often. This program allows me to see who is in the area and not leave any money on the table!

Nachteile: A bit confusing to start. I had to make up my
Own “meanings” for the fields.

von HaystackCRM an 15.1.2019

Thanks for the feedback! We will try to make on boarding even easier for new users. Check out our short videos if you ever need quick insight into how to do something.
The HaystackCRM team