EmailMeForm Bewertungen

von EmailMeForm

4.7/5
    4.6/5

About EmailMeForm

Free form builder with easy to set up web forms. Secure data collection, payment, and credit card authorization forms.

Erfahre mehr über EmailMeForm

Susan E.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"Great tracking forms"

Kommentare: We have been using emailmeform for years, and have had very few if any issues with it. It is easy to use and versatile. I like that it gives you a couple of different formats to download to. We plan on using this product for many years to come.

Vorteile: We use Emailmeform to track customers from our landing page. It is easy to use, and works very well. We can also download a list of the customers who filled out our form to use in other way such as newsletters and email campaigns. I would recommend this product for anyone who gains customer from online sources.

Nachteile: I really don't have much that I don't like about it. Although when you download your list to use in an email campaign, make sure it is supported by your other programs.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Tina C.
IT
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Gets the job done"

Kommentare: I enjoy using this software to create the forms required for our rescue group. I am able to get the statistics needed and re-send forms to the required individuals as needed. The data is not lost. That is a relief.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. Very user friendly. Easy to add and customize your forms

Nachteile: I wish there was a logic to add a pop up. For example, if you have not vaccinated or spayed/neutered your pets, the I wish a pop up would tell them to not bother filling out the rest of the application and waisting our time because we WILL do a vet check. I also wish it was easier to add a payment option w/o having to fork out more for a subscription.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Dana S.
Chief Information Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Fantastic versatile program!"

Kommentare: As previously stated, we use EmailMeForm for education exams, work orders and time off submissions. Being a web-based application, it is accessible from ANYWHERE.

Vorteile: We use this application to create emailable work orders for all Information Technology issues, Facility and Maintenance issues, and New User Requests. We are also able to use the application to create our annual employee education exams so employees can take exams and specific departments get the results. For the price, this is a versatile and highly customizable product!

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to customize the page after the forms have been submitted. Something with images or even links to go back to a specific website.

Matt M.
AVP
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Good and Bad"

Kommentare: The software is very intuitive and user-friendly.

Vorteile: Easy access for end-user via ph.
24/7 access
Being able to customize form options are great

Nachteile: Customer service does not get back on a timely matter. No user behavior analytics, sales reporting and analytics, sales campaigns, workflows, and other holistic graphic features

Leana P.
Office Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Emailmeform review"

Kommentare: EmailMeForm is a great way for Wartburg College to be able to evaluate each student in the field at many different points of their placement. It's easy for Coop Teachers to sit and complete quickly as their time is precious.

Vorteile: There are many things that I love about this software, but probably the one that comes to mind first is the ease of use and management. I came to Wartburg last November and had to teach myself how to use the software that was already in place with the Education Department. Because it was user friendly, I was able to teach myself and continue to use for our department and added Social Work too. I now can create forms that Teachers in the community use to evaluate Wartburg Education Students when they are placed in their classrooms either for Field Placement or Student Teaching. I collect the data from the submitted Emailmeforms and share with our Assessment coordinator.

Nachteile: I think it is hardest when I'm creating a form and the title part needs to also contain instructions. I haven't created a new form in a bit, but I think that it might be nice to have a few more options when creating from scratch.

Gary F.
Street Maintenance Supervisor
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2019

"So many uses!"

Kommentare: We use to track daily activities as well as typical every day use forms.

Vorteile: The ease and efficiency of use is second to none.

Nachteile: I would like there to be a work flow feature to set up a routing process.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Erin N.
author
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Exactly what I need! "

Kommentare: Wonderful. Use it all the time.

Vorteile: The many features that allow me to get exactly the information I need in the way I need it from my users.

Nachteile: The customization of the "look" of the form can take a while to get right.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Greg F.
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Can't Survive Without This Service"

Kommentare: We build about 20-30 WordPress websites per year. The various plugin forms out there are unreliable, always have some issues, are hard to setup and very time-consuming to troubleshoot. Using EmailMe is smooth, easy, extremely reliable and comfortable to us. We can set up a form in a matter of minutes and have it working - without any errors - instantly. We have NEVER experienced downtime or problems. We simply would not be able to do our job without them.

Vorteile: Uptime, reliability, ease of use, extremely fast setup, affordable packages.

Nachteile: Dashboard takes a little long to load. I'm really being picky here though!

Clay T.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2019

"Easy Peasy"

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. We like that we can easily deploy forms and the reliability of the input to the location of our choice can be counted on. We have never had the forms fail. We receive all our data on time, every time. The money spent is well worth our experience.

Vorteile: This software is user friendly. Very easy to set up and deploy. It is hard to mess this up. Anyone can do it.

Nachteile: We wish there were more templates and/or more ways to customize the look and feel of the forms to match our website themes.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Kris S.
Graphic / Web Designer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2019

"Easy to use and is always up."

Vorteile: That is just works, We were run forms form our own server and site an the emails always seemed to be not working. Uptime is always the most important part of keeping a business running smooth.

Nachteile: I have not real complaints. It always runs and that is the most important part.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Marc B.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Product Review"

Kommentare: I can put one form on multiple websites and they all come to one place for easy processing. This is way easier than using plugins or SMTP email systems like mailgun etc. It works first time every time and is easy to edit.

Vorteile: I can create custom forms with dropdowns & buttons for all my websites and my clients websites and skip all the WP plugins. My clients get email notifications & I get copied on all the forms as well to know they are working correctly.

Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind except maybe better image control for headers.

Jacqueline E.
Director, Business Process Mgmt
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"More than I expected"

Kommentare: I have interacted with countless software vendors and applications in my career. I would say the Emailmeforms ranks in the top 1-3% of all of those that I have had dealings with. I am particularly impressed with the knowledge and responsiveness of the support team. They are awesome!

Vorteile: Ease of use. I first used Emailmeform when we were looking for a simple solution for HTML forms. No one on my team had skills to develop HTML forms so we searched for a solution. That was 5 years ago and since then we have expanded the use of Emailme forms to include all sorts of forms, surveys, inspection documentation, rounding documentation etc. It seems as though there is no limit to the extent to which Emailmeforms meets our needs.

Nachteile: The ONLY wish that I have is that we could have serial forms... that is... forms that follow a workflow or approval path. We have established internal workarounds for this but would love if the software had this feature.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Melissa P.
Director of Communications
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"Good features for the value"

Kommentare: Using for internal and external operations such as catering and transportation requests, grant applications. My school district's content management system did not have a powerful forms option built in and this has quickly and cheaply filled the gap

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to add signatures to forms, forwarding to multiple recipients, SSL encryption

Nachteile: Drag and drop interface is sometimes frustrating, will expand across an entire column when you don't want it to

Emily K.
Horse Show Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2019

"EmailMeFormFeview"

Kommentare: It has been a great experience. Like I said above, it is easy to use. I had one issue in the beginning of the year, where I wasnt having entries emailed to me. I contacted the company late one night and by the next morning everything was fixed. And they checked up on me a few days later to make sure everything was still working to my needs.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to use. I manage horse shows and there are a lot of entries that come through this software. Competitors LOVE being able to enter online and always comment on how easy it is to use.

Nachteile: I wish there were more payment options. I love being able to use PayPal but sometimes the PayPal fees become costly. Or allow us to set up PayPal with "friends and family" as an option.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Danny B.
Webmaster
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Fantastic website tool"

Kommentare: The flexibility that the software has provided for my websites is phenomenal, being able to use online forms as opposed to typed or handwritten forms has expedited so many facets of the various businesses. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: The simplicity of the design and how easy it is to use. It interfaces with all of the websites that I have designed and has enhanced the websites utility. I use it for service companies, retailers and even our HOA website.

Nachteile: I would prefer the ability to actually call/talk to tech support [I detest email], but having said that...the response time is fairly quick based on the time difference. I just like the personal contact as opposed to texts or email, but that is just ME!

Darci A.
Photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"The best for my business"

Kommentare: I’ve used this for 10 years. Forms are easy to set up, duplicate, share and export!

Vorteile: The ease to set up forms. My business functions do much better with easy forms my clients can fill out, I can collect info from past clients for my blog, so many ways I use the firms!

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to brand the forms with my logo

Laura J.
Travel AGent
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Nice organized forms"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been good. Now that my forms are created but if I went back to create a new form, I think I would be lost again and have to figure out how to do it, again.

Vorteile: I wish I had used these forms earlier. I like that once a client fills out a form, I immediately get an email notifying of that form, then go to site and print form off with all the private information for me to see. It makes my clients feel safer giving their private information instead of just texting or emailing it. I also like how you can mark or not, each question that they must answer it before moving to next.

Nachteile: It takes a bit to create the forms. I am also not a fan of getting back and forth on the website. I wish it was more user friendly, especially for creating forms.

Cade P.
Clerk
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2019

"Efficient Online Form App"

Kommentare: Our organization needed a simple, single-page webform (as opposed to wizard-style, multi-page forms) that allowed basic image and/or PDF attachments and no payment information. Most free webforms did not support attachments. Most other webform formats were undesirable or the management interfaces were cumbersome and were unusable by non-technical people. EmailMeForms provides all necessary features at a great yearly-subscription price. Only in the first couple weeks did I need to contact support and they were very quick to respond and resolve the issue. They even temporarily upgraded my subscription without cost while fixing a problem with our original subscription feature. Since those first couple weeks of setup, we have had absolutely no problems receiving submitted form data and attachments.

Vorteile: The price point was great for our low-volume needs. We pay a fraction of the cost of other online-form apps, but we still get functional, useful forms that fulfill our needs. The compact, traditional forms are desirable above other modern formats of competitors. File attachments are available for the the lowest paid tier without additional cost.

Nachteile: Without paying for custom implementation, the basic form subscription lacks the ability to provide useful logic to the form. The next higher tier provided some form logic, but it was very limited and seemed awkward in my testing.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Lashawnda R.
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"EmailMeForms helped to build our clients' trust"

Kommentare: EmailMeForm is easy to use, cost effective, and something we will keep in our back office tools.

Vorteile: I love that we can design our forms to fit the needs of our business and our clients. Using EmailMeForm has helped our company tremendously. Our clients find the forms to be professional and easy to use and this is so important to our company.

Nachteile: It would be great to have more templates that fit our business type and seeing some advance template editing videos.

Jonathan C.
Assistant Corporate Accountant
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"EmailMeForm"

Kommentare: With the use of EmailMeForm, we have created applications and virtual inboxes specific to our business needs.

Vorteile: EmailMeForm has great integrations with customizable auto responding features which significantly helps streamline the process. Our organization has the Office 365 environment which includes forms but lacks the ability for anonymous responses or the inclusion of attachments which we love about this software.

Nachteile: It may be that we did not invest too much time in managing and testing the rules, but there have been a few instances where the rules/logic to questions did not run appropriately causing certain questions to be unmarked as required. However, it could also be user error on the front end when questions are being answered.

Jana B.
Finance + Operations Manager
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"Great Product for the Money"

Kommentare: We need the ability for our members to fill out application forms and make purchases outside of our CRM. EmailMeForm provides that solutions. It is easy for all of our users to navigate and the price is within our budget.

Vorteile: EmailMeForm is user friendly (both back end and front end), reasonably priced and relatively flexible.

Nachteile: There are a few features that I would like to see added. The bar at the top of a Form that is saved for editing/completion should be yellow and the bar at the top of a form with an expired edit period should be red. I would like the option to hide Archived forms. We collection credit card information for payments and often the card is entered incorrectly. It would be great to be able to verify.

Mariela Q.
Online Marketing Coach
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"Dependable and functional"

Kommentare: I've been a user for over 2 years and even with the graphic shortcomings, I find it one of the tools I won't let go of easily. Value for money is really good. It does what it says and has a lot of options to create great forms for almost any business need.

Vorteile: Clean looking and very functional. I found Emailmeform looking to create diverse forms I could use to implement fast and that would deliver each time. It keeps delivering and helping me trust its impeccable performance. Has many great features like logic and the fact that it allows people to save and resume filling out the form. Exporting the data is easy and has good reports.

Nachteile: The forms are clean looking but if you are into looks, you will be missing having more freedom and choices with Emailmeform. It can be really square and not match your overall branding, which can be discouraging.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Tom C.
Sport, Selbstständig

"Satisfied user!"

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Vorteile: Everything. Simple to set up forms & edit.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to have a 2nd page of a form that is dynamic based on entries from the 1st page.

Carissa J.
Director Online Enrollment
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"Very easy to use!"

Kommentare: We have saved many, many hours by utilizing these forms. We currently use them on the fly for surveys to students, staff, and faculty. We also have them set up to use on a more standardized calendar. The option to pull the data from excel is excellent. The UX design and ease of use on mobile is excellent!

Vorteile: Super easy to use, customize, and test. Easy for Users and administrators. Great look on mobile and have never had any tech issues with the product. Setting up new forms and routing is simple. No hard coding required. Administration of the forms could be managed by anyone!

Nachteile: Sometimes the drag and drop feature doesn't space the fields properly, but this does not happen often. The system is so easy to use that I really can not think of anything that we don't like about it! Would love to see this software able to integrate directly into SalesForce CRM.

Jessica C.
Digital Media & Marketing Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Software"

Vorteile: The ease of use and the functionality is great!

Nachteile: Hard to find out pasta history of a form and edits.