Advance your practice!

Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Kathi B.
Owner/Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Kommentare: I really love TouchHealth! I was looking for a way to streamline my intake paperwork, and to reduce the actual paper. But I wanted something that was HIPAA compliant and SECURE! When I found TouchHealth, I thought it must be too good to be true. Everything about what is currently offered is outstanding. Even if you are not template savvy, you can use this software to create your own, very professional, intake and initial screening forms. My clients just LOVE it! Also, my established clients use it to update their insurance info and to review and sign the annual HIPAA and other important documents. Another excellent feature is the ability to put a link to your specific account on your website! You can help establish your website as a "go to" site for your clients when you want them to watch a video, or read articles on issues related to mental hygiene.
Direct your clients to go to your website, OR, send them an email link if you don't have a website!
Fast and efficient! I have new clients complete it prior to their first visit, which then allows me to use the "CHECK INSURANCE" feature. If the client has properly input their insurance carrier and account info, TouchHealth will send you a verification within seconds!

Vorteile: The fact that I can create SECURE templates for my clients and post them on my website easing the time burden on clients to complete paperwork while they "waste" valuable time the office. Customer service is excellent! And they listen to your ideas about how to make the software more tailored to your needs.

Nachteile: The insurance check only gives you a verification that the insurance is active.