BizRun

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Mike V.
Director of Human Resources
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BizRun has provided a nice HR platform for our growing business, tracking salary/compensation history, training, certifications and licenses.

Vorteile: BizRun is a good product, it has many features of higher-end products at a lower price point. The BizRun product is well thought out, and new features are regularly added.

Nachteile: I don't really have any cons, the product delivers the features in a well thought out platform.

A real timesaver!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Payroll Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had nothing but good experiences with the BizRun staff. This program has helped me so much when preparing our payroll and helped our managers to have a better handle on their staff's work time.

Vorteile: It has cut down on paper & time and we know we are now getting an accurate view of what employees are actually working. No more 8 to 5 showing on a timesheet. The reports that we can pull for entering time off or paying overtime are great. BizRun has been very receptive to our requests and suggestions. My one Con is actually being looked at so we are very happy to hear that! Customer service is really great!

Nachteile: Employees are not able to enter their own time if they forget to clock in or out. We want to let them do that but with some sort of note that they did make an adjustment - before timecards are approved.

BizRun Review

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Drew G.
Director, Human Resources

Kommentare: I am a big fan of BizRun. It is a a great tool for our 75 person company. Easy to use, easy to administer. Their customer support and response times are amazing. Very helpful from initial implementation through current day-to-day needs when they arise.

Vorteile: I love the BizRun platform. My favorite aspect is that it runs off of an org. chart, making reporting structure very visible and easily adjustable.

Nachteile: Workflow on approving PTO seems like it has an extra step or 2, but once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to use.

BizRun

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Melissa P.
HR Generalist
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great for tracking overtime hours and vacation time for our company. The best part was the customer service- we had a dedicated rep who would always answer my questions immediately!

Vorteile: We needed a time keeping system to implement very quickly on the fly so Bizrun was great for that. I like that we could send an excel file with employee information and our people were quickly in the system.

Nachteile: It is org-chart based and everything seems to revolve around that. There are lots of steps when you manually add a new hire.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Nancy S.
Director of HR

Kommentare: Customer service is great. They seem to care about their clients and will bend over backwards to help.

Vorteile: The software is extremely easy to use, fun, and we love the look of it.

Nachteile: Not enough place to add all the information we needed; however, BizRun listened and corrected this for us.

BizRun - Low Cost and User Friendly

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Tracie B.
Continuous Improvement Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BizRun has made the process of tracking time off easy, and resolved the communication breakdowns we were experiencing prior to BizRun. Employees now have real-time access to their paid time off benefits, and managers have visibility to their team's time off schedules. manager's can quickly navigate scheduling conflicts and respond to employee requests in a timely manner.

Vorteile: BizRun is extremely easy to use for all of our employees, and the automatic emails improved communication and visibility of time requests.
The BizRun support team made the implementation very easy, and after implementation, they respond quickly with effective assistance.

Nachteile: I am not able to see the history of entries in the Software; however, when the data is needed, the support team provides the information quickly.
One enhancement I would request is for the time and attendance reporting access levels to be flexible and set by the administrator, rather than restricted by roles.

Great Employee Management System

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Brian P.
VP - Business Development
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Allows us to manage interns time to ensure hours match requirements. Employee information easy to enter into BizRun

Nachteile: Took a while to get time clock issues fixed however customer service was wonderful. It took about three weeks to resolve issue

BizRun_Review

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Kelly B.
HR assistant/PR administrator
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with rep has been an amazing experience! He is always polite & professional. I have enjoyed working with him. He has gone above and beyond to help us process payroll on our short timeframe and we really appreciated that! (with the time difference, he stayed late and canceled his personal plans to help me get payroll processed for our company) WOW - great customer service & an awesome man! :)

Vorteile: BizRun software is adaptable to our payroll needs.

Nachteile: I really can't think of a con for this software!

We have had a great experience!

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Tana F.
Administration

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and has been very helpful for developing our human resources department. It has been great for each employee to have accessibility to their information as well as their PTO balances and requesting their time off.

Nachteile: We have found the software can run slowly at times, but that is based on our internet connection. And training our employees to use the software has been difficult.

Easy to set up, some annoying tech glitches, helpful staff

Bewertet am 25.3.2018
Raushanah B.
Vice President of Operations

Kommentare: price is good for small team

Vorteile: staff is always helpful and the billing process is straightforward, i've been able to contact and receive support within a timely fashion, and initially it was an easy integration with Gsuite

Nachteile: there have been some tech glitches which delayed our start and use, also I wish there was a way to learn how to best adapt our needs to the systems (maybe more handson training at the beginning or guides that explain the various menus/calculations, etc) so that we won't run into roadblocks later on; sometimes actions don't immediately update between team members although we get alerts, the tech team just needs to fix these bugs

We have had problems with our system, but have had excellent help in fixing them!!

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Bianca P.
HR Assistant
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have a better understanding of who has time off and who doesn't. As well as where someone sits in the company and what team is responsible for them.

Vorteile: I like the time off and the personalization we have with the team building. As well as the pictures.

Nachteile: I don't like that the information we use and change most is something only the bizrun employees can change. As well as the fact that the time off accrual is hard to understand.

BizRun has the best customer service/support of any company I have worked with in a long time.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Kim P.
Manager/Senior Escrow Officer
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Global calendar, being able to see all vacation requests. I love the roll call feature, you can see if everyone is in without getting up from your busy desk. The ease of use of the software. And the great customer support service. I could not be happier with my choice.

Vorteile: Customer support/service. Ease of getting to speak with someone. Very proactive with wish lists and making sure items wanted or suggestions are done in timely manner.

Loving my BizRun

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Peggy V.
VP of Accounting & Finance
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: What I love about BizRun is the ease of use, great support when I need it. The continued growth of the product is exciting as well. They are open to developing their software to meet our growing business.

Nachteile: Their YouTube channel refers to a third video but it is not there yet. As we bring new employees on I like them to review the YouTube channel training.

Easy to set up and easy for employees to use

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Diane R.
Business owner

Vorteile: Price
Ease of
Set up
Great customer service during the set up
I wanted to get set up quickly at the end of the year in December and they accommodated my timeline

Nachteile: Sometimes getting around the adm set up requires a few screen steps
This could be a little easier

The installation was very easy and the implementation specialist was extremely helpful.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Continuous Improvement Manager

Kommentare: time off visibility and reporting. Automatic notifications of requests and decisions. time off allocations and limits are extremely helpful.

Vorteile: The product is very easy to use. The how to videos are easy to follow for all employees. The implementation specialist completed most of the installation and was available to assist as needed.

Nachteile: I would like the ability to allow users access to pull time off pull reports for all employees, not just their own department. Right now there is no permission level for this; only the administrator has access to pull the reports for all employees.