Über Roubler

Roubler allows you to hire, onboard, roster, manage leave requests, process time & attendance and run payroll on one seamless platform.

Erfahre mehr über Roubler

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Roubler

3,8
2,3
3,5
4,0

Roubler hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Roubler bereits verwendet?

James
Managing Director in Australien

The only genuine end to end HR and payroll software. It's been a game changer.

End to end all in one software. The service from the Roubler team both in Australia, Singapore and other regions around the world has been exceptional. Couldn't recommend it higher.

If I had to choose one, I would say that some of the job advertising modules are in beta but given how quickly Roubler continues to develop with new releases most weeks I am looking forward to how quickly this becomes a more sophisticated module.

Megan
Manager in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision I made

Kommentare: Overall really good, saved heaps of money by relacing a few different systems to using just one. I no longer need to do payroll as they manage that all for me. Which has saved me loads of time and money and I can actually take holidays without worrying about payroll!

Love how easy it is to manage and pay my team. I only need to log into one platform I can see all my staff, they manage our payroll as well so all I need to do is roster my staff and approve their timesheets. The rest is done for me.

The employee app can be a little buggy but they did say a new one is coming by xmas.

Sri
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good concept but too many glitches

Kommentare: Support is not the best at time and take long times to get back. Telephone support is not available at all. Support is via email only.

The concept of the system is good which is a total HR management from recruitment to rostering and payroll.

There are too many errors with Payroll. - When generating pay runs, the system changes pension setting from auto assessment to manual and then starts adding pension contributions to random employees. Happens each month, so its a glitch thats not acknowledged by the software provider. - Causes issues with processing Statutory Maternity Pay

Antwort von Roubler

letztes Jahr

Hi Sri, we really appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear you have been having issues with your system. After having a look at your support ticket we can see that your issues have been addressed by our support team. Your assigned Customer Success Manager will continue to work with you to resolve the issue. Our support is available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday. You can contact us in your region on +442035146747 or email us at support@roubler.com

Zac
Retail Assistant in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Buggy Sometimes

- Easy to see my roster & payslips in one place - Easy to put in requests for holiday

- Can be really laggy - Sometimes freezes in the middle of doing something - Can delete leave requests for no given reason; un reliable