Best software for mobile audits and customer service management!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Sally W.
ESL Teacher
Lebensmittelproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Intouch Insight program was a huge step up from our previous excel reporting. Both Helen and Erik have gone above and beyond with their customer service and are always available to answer questions. We now have an exceptional program that gives us quick access to our daily audits and the customizable Dashboard makes use of charts and graphs to keep us up to date and on track. I highly recommend Intouch Insight for your mobile reporting.

Vorteile: Best feature is the Ease of use. Product navigation is very easy-to-use. The software is updated on a regular basis and gets better each time. Always prompt replies to our questions and requests for assistance.

Nachteile: Initially we found the dashboards were a bit confusing and time consuming but the support from the Intouch team has been exceptional.

von Intouch Insight an 19.2.2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed review, it's always a pleasure working with you! We look forward to continuing to support your customer experience initiatives.

Mystery Shops

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Misael V.
Product Coordinator
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company focuses on menu trends and we need menus from restaurants. It is important that we gather a readable menu with prices.

Vorteile: The ability to access and engage with the platform, and communicate with Intouch staff.

Nachteile: The loading speed of shops and how the images show all the way at the bottom. Too much scrolling.

von Intouch Insight an 5.11.2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. We've really enjoyed working with you, and look forward to continuing to support your team!

The experience with Intouch has been phenomenal and its great to see Intouch reaching great heights

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Rahul H.
Technical Writer

Vorteile: On behalf of the MDC, I would like to extend our appreciation for the amazing work done by your team on the Intouch. The endless hours that you have spent working on this project, and the professionalism that you have shown has impressed the entire team immensely. Your team's diligence, self-motivation as well as dedication have been a source of inspiration for the rest of the team. The best thing about this software is it's user-friendly, easy to use and simply amazing. With Reports getting generated on a timely basis, makes it even convenient for the business to see the Quality work. Thank you once again for all your effort.

Nachteile: With Intouch having some great features in place, it's very hard to say as to what I expected leat from that software. Each enhancement has been addressed and some feature request has been logged so I wish Intouch is able to deliver those as well quickly making it an amazing tool for Quality.

von Intouch Insight an 31.5.2018

Thanks so much, it's been a pleasure working with you and your team! We look forward to continuing to support you on your journey.

The CX Platform for Any User

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Lauren N.
Marketing Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far, we have seen huge time savings in the data analysis and survey deployment workload. The platform also allows us to track and measure new areas that we were missing before.

Vorteile: The platform itself is extremely user-friendly and really powerful - it is now running our multilingual VOC program and has so many more use cases for us. We have three groups utilizing the tool after just a few short months. I would highly recommend the implementation support package. The customer and technical support team are the best in the business.

Nachteile: The platform is fairly new and has some bugs that are encountered somewhat regularly. They also don't have the future set built out completely. That said, their support team reacts almost immediately and is open to feedback on improvements. Many requests that we submitted have already been launched.

von Intouch Insight an 20.6.2019

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're so thankful for the incredibly helpful feedback your team delivers, which helps to improve features and functionality for everyone. Looking forward to continuing to support your customer experience initiatives!

Intouch Review

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Rocio S.
Market Research Intern
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -Easy to use
-The mystery shops are well organized into sections that make it clear to spot right away
-Customer support is very friendly and respond in a timely manner. They also always contact immediately if something went wrong

Nachteile: -Mystery shoppers are required to submit photos through the Intouch camera which sometimes give off bad images
-Some mystery shops are not worth the price we pay

von Intouch Insight an 6.11.2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, and for the fantastic feedback!

What we think verses Reality

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Carl B.
Trainer
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am very please with Intouch, My questions and support are answered quickly and efficiently, I truly like and appreciate the great support I receive when I need it. I would highly recommend Intouch because of the great one on one customer care and support!

Vorteile: Enables me to get up to date information that I can build depending on what I want to do with the information. I am able to create reports, graphs and Data specific to my needs, at the touch of a mouse, easy to use and easy to review.

Nachteile: Not much... I really like the fact that after receiving the instruction folder I could easily use the software. it is just that easy.

von Intouch Insight an 3.12.2018

Thanks so much for sharing your experience working with Intouch and for the fantastic feedback!

Great Service, could use some upgrades in the tech department

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Mike S.
Training and Development Manager
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Customer Service is fantastic. Response times are quick and the Team goes above and beyond to help.

Nachteile: The web interface could use some updating. Some parts can be difficult to navigate.

von Intouch Insight an 19.11.2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, your feedback is appreciated! We¿ll reach out to you about migrating to our new, modern technology platform. We look forward to continuing to support your team as you continue to deliver an exceptional customer experience.

Overall a great experience!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Director of Operations

Kommentare: Honest, objective, and comparable feedback datasets are next to impossible to come by, but that's what we get here!

Vorteile: Very easy to understand, navigate, and use. Any time I have had an issue I get quick and complete assistance from my account manager.

Nachteile: It is far too costly to update, change, or create new surveys. I did not proceed, even though I am happy with the services I am receiving for another group.

von Intouch Insight an 13.6.2018

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We've just launched a new self-serve survey platform to address this. We look forward to continuing to support your CX initiatives.

Great features, great support, easy to use, reasonable price

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Mark L.
CIO
Einzelhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use it to help train and follow up and prove quality compliance on 100+ locations with over 500 people.

Vorteile: Has every major feature a chain of 100+ retail locations needs, at a reasonable price.

Nachteile: Some awkward steps in production were pointed out by us, and to their credit, InTouch Insight improved the product within a couple of months.

von Intouch Insight an 21.9.2018

Thank you so much for providing us with valuable feedback that allows us to continuously improve our product offerings for all customers. Looking forward to continuing to support your growing team!

Very intuitive and easy to use. Support has been great.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Denny M.
Vice President of Marketing
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Having everything I need at my fingertips in a simple intuitive platform. Tha ability to retrieve and store the data I need.

Nachteile: I really don't have any cons. Perhaps a bit more flexibility in how the views are set up and maybe just a bit more clarity on a couple of items.

von Intouch Insight an 13.6.2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for your feedback about views. Of course, if anything is ever unclear, we¿re always here to help!