Über Mentimeter

Mentimeter hilft Nutzern, interaktive Online-Präsentationen und Workshops mit einer Echtzeitabstimmungsoption für das Publikum zu erstellen und zu präsentieren.

Erfahre mehr über Mentimeter

I LOVE that you can integrate this into MS Powerpoint because I have seen so many presentations go from boring to engaging with Mentimeter.

Bewertungen zu Mentimeter

3,4
3,7

Mentimeter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mentimeter bereits verwendet?

Hannah
Hannah
Psygologist in Niederlande
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Incredible transformation of presentations

Kommentare: This app is great for my projects that I use for my clients!

The fact that it can tranform a boring, long and tiring presentation, into one that is interactive, fun and cheerful makes it a great app.

I did not like the fact that, at times the app takes a lot of time to show the poll results to viewers.

Paul
Paul
Human Resource Development in Japan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A smart tool that looks slick but has some frustrating limitations

Kommentare: We like Mentimeter a lot. You can be up and running with it in minutes, and it takes literally seconds to create a typical wordcloud or other slide. It looks amazing to those answering the questions. There are downsides though and I hope future updates will add functionality and improve the experience for paying users.

Mentimeter allows you to easily (very easily) create and launch live, interactive polls, surveys and quizzes and create cool things like wordclouds in real time. It has a really smooth mobile integration through the use of QR codes which is a killer feature in the modern age. We have frequently had "wow moments" in meetings, workshops and training sessions using Mentimeter as people see animated quiz standing come in in real time and the like. Zero learning curve from the users point of view and almost frictionless.

It has a few limitations that make it less slick from the point of view of the person using it compared to the people answering the questions. It does not integrate well with Powerpoint. There is an outdated and never updated plug in which crashes all the time and thus unusable. The other option is to import your slides into Mentimeter and do the whole thing from there. This is not always advisable because animations are not preserved and the general look of the slides suffers. Without PPT integration, if you are running a remote session using Zoom or similar you are forcing people to navigate away from your window to use Mentimeter and then relying on them coming back to see the results come in in real time. It damages the experience tremendously. You get around this by showing QR codes and having them do it on their phones, but still, not ideal. Another issue is that moving or otherwise adjusting slide shows inside Mentimeter is a huge pain. Drag and drop to change the order of slides is basically broken, so me and my team always make sure everything is in order before importing (if we even use importing, see above). Even a no-integrated session with more than a few Mentimeter slides is a huge pain to adjust. Finally, although they claim that switching between say PPT and Mentimeter on the fly is easy, it inhibits you from easily and smoothly moving to the next question. Not ideal.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Create engaging, interactive, and collaborative presentations that drive audience participation and feedback is so easy with Mentimeter.

Mentimeter requires a stable internet connection to function, which can be a problem if the connection is slow or unreliable.While Mentimeter offers a range of customization options, some users may find that the platform's design and layout limitations can be restrictive.

Joe
Joe
Director of Content Development and Training in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

After many years of loyalty, we can't suggest Mentimeter to anyone now...

Interactivity was fantastic when we originally migrated to Mentimeter. Loves the creativity and ingenuity of the team.

Their app recently stopped working properly: Because of a change the company made, audiences can't effectively use browsers to participate and vote during presentations. Sadly, their customer service folks responded with a fix may never come. So we can't keep investing all of our presentation materials on a platform that handles issues with longtime customers like this. This also means we are in the process of canceling not only our subscriptions but dozens of our clients that we help handle their tech purchasing. We can't stand behind companies that handle things like this. We stand behind companies even more than products, so we are sad to have this happen.

Antwort von Mentimeter

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for bringing light to this issue. It’s disheartening to hear about the challenges you’ve faced, especially after the positive history you’ve had with our platform! I’m pleased to share that we’ve have now reverted the change, making it possible to use on browsers again. I understand that our team has reached out to you via email separately around solving this issue. Thank you once again for your support and flagging of this 🏆

Timo
CEO in Estland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Engagement first presentation tool

Kommentare: I like Menti when I want to create engaging session with the audience. Using the usual Zoom chat function, the text is separate from the presentation, but with Menti it falls nicely to the right place into the presentation flow and you can later get nice co-created slides.

I like that you can run the whole presentation from Menti, but I think often average users don't do that. When I have been using it for my presentations, it put all the slides there, getting a nice smooth experience. That's much better than switching between "main" presentation and Menti, and I hope more people will use it like that in the future. I also like that you can nicely export the final co-created slides, with audience inputs.

I really don't have complaints, but just a wish. I wish that I could use Menti active presentation as my Zoom virtual background, like you can currently do with their beta function PPT as background. If that could be Menti as well, that would be brilliant!

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerful software for interactive slides

Kommentare: Mentimeter is a great tool when creating interactive slides in undergraduate classes. It permits both the students and the professor to participate actively in the class.

Mentimeter permits the administrator to create interactive slides. The students are motivated not only because their comments, questions and answers are presented anonymously during the class, but because they use their mobile phones and see the slides. Beyond the interactive slides, it includes clouds of words, quick tests, voting and express if they are enjoying the presentation.

The free version only permits a limited number of interactive slides. Despite the license is not considered expensive, it also limits some of the interactive tools and can cause the students to feel fatigued.

Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adaptable, Multi-Use Presentation Software

Kommentare: Overall, I have enjoyed using Mentimeter to present, but Mentimeter really shines with the polls and feedback features built right into the program. It has made presentations more interactive, but also allows users to anonymously respond, giving me more insight into overall reception of the presentation for further fine-tuning.

I really enjoy utilizing the integration of real-time polls and feedback mid-presentation. We have used Mentimeter, primarily making use of the poll feature, to gauge both student and advisor feedback and understanding. We have been able to pull the reports the gather additional data to share with our team. Whether for students or for staff, Mentimeter has been incredibly useful and allows anonymization of data, allowing us to see where things are succeeding and perhaps where things can be given a bit more clarity.

I did find it hard to pull reports, however, this may be a matter of me not being entirely familiar with the software. I was able to eventually get the reports, but it seemed that I had to choose between combining data from different presentations or creating separate presentations entirely. I would have liked a feature that allows me to combine all data under one "umbrella" so I can see trends between individual presentations and the overall project.

Justine
HR Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practically Non-Existent Customer Support

Kommentare: My experience with the customer support is woeful. My first few interactions were with a bot, which could not resolve my problem. I then interacted with a human (?) who similarly has yet to resolve my issue. I would state the issue, 24 - 48 hours later I would get a response which did not address it. I would immediately respond and 24 - 48 hours later a different person/bot would respond. It's been a week now and I still don't have resolution. Their hours seem to be a Euro schedule with no weekend support. I have requested a refund and have received no response at all. The whole experience has been disappointing.

Has numerous features to add interactivity. Functionality is easy to grasp.

Uploading a presentation proved difficult, despite it meeting the designated parameters. All of the options such as quizzes, polling, etc were greyed out and couldn't be accessed. The basic option is really basic. I upgraded to get enhanced functionality and instead got nothing.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

People might pay attention if you use mentimeter

Mentimer is kind of the grandpa of all the audience interactive software and it shows because it's always smooth sailing. We love how quickly audience members can use it,even less tech savvy folks and the name recognition.

It isn't as fancy as some other interactive apps (eg the date visualization is slightly more basic), if you need ALL the bells and whistles, you might need something else. Worked perfectly for our purposes.

Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for presentations and training

I like that it is easy to use, that it keeps on improving, it is essential for our training, whether we use it in person or online. I recommend it to everyone.

I think it can keep innovating, and become a tool with other things, we use other tools like MIRO, MURAL or KAHOOT, and would rather have one platform for everything.

Jessica
Group Marketing and Brand Manager in UK
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for maximising employee engagement and Q&A discussions...

Kommentare: When it works, it really works. We most recently used Mentimeter at our last internal staff training event. We had a room of about 30 employees, all who connected on their phones for the interactive part of our presentation. We hosted a 'Health and Safety' quiz, and employees loved seeing their results show up on the main presentation behind us. We were also able to export the results, and analyse the level of competence in the room - brilliant! We use Mentimeter for internal staff events every 3-4 months and it has changed the level of engagement dramatically. All staff members now interact, and are deeply immersed in the presentation itself.

Mentimeter has been a great platform for engaging with our employees at our internal staff events. It has also increased audience participation overall enabling us to gain insightful feedback and opinions from all staff members, introverts and extroverts alike. My favourite feature is the 'leaderboard' for hosting live quizzes, followed by the 'Q&A' feature. The latter is especially effective when you have a more reserved audience - they can submit their questions to the main presenter at the tap of button, ensuring their voice has been heard. It is easy to use and user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Most importantly, the tool has enabled us to canvas the opinion of our staff members and engage with those who may not have felt like participating before. You can create Mentimeter presentations to match your corporate brand too. Moreover, if you are familiar with Microsoft Powerpoint, you will have no problem getting used to this software.

For those people who are not tech savvy at all, it can be a lengthy process of getting someone to "connect to WIFI", "open browser", "type in mentimeter URL", "type in presentation code". Indeed, if someone can facilitate their set up, the rest is easy - this is what we have done in the past and will continue to do so until everyone is familiar. I would love to see more ideas from Mentimenter on how to use the software to its very best, particularly from different angles - e.g. marketing teams, training providers, HR interviewers, etc...

Samuel
IT manager in Kenia
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make it with mentimeter

It's faster to use and Convenient not like others

Sometimes lacks customization and intergrt

Matilde
Consultant in Spanien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great variety of poll questions

Like the variety of poll questions it has, making so easy the creation

the images in the presentation should improve

Peter
Manager in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mentimeter works well overall without too much mental taxing

East to learn, easy to use, quick to get started, variety of survey/poll types.

I sometimes need to combine a couple of different types of survey questions into a single question. Not easily done.

Larz
Disc Jock in Jamaika
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Group Interactions at its best

Kommentare: Interactive Presentations and Polling

Great presentation tool that allows the host to engage and interact with the audience in real-time. The polling feature is lovely and allows for the setting of questions and the audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.

No cons for me. But since I have to put something, you can't control , how truthful the audience are with the presentation polls.

Ann Katrin
Office Services in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Interactive presentation software

We love the interactive parts of Mentimeter. You can poll and survey the audience in real time while you are giving the presentation and show the results right away. Makes it much more fun both in zoom meetings as well as in person.

Some more options for editing would be nice.

Marissa
Teacher in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Educators Love Mentimeter

Kommentare: I am impressed to the features offer in free version. I am also thankful that they have free version rather than free trial. Amazing app for us educators.

I am an educator and tried using this in my presentation to other teachers. I love it in a way that we can interact. You can create Multiple Choice Questions, open ended questions and Q & A. You can even edit per slide for the layout. We can add images or videos as well in your slide. This is cool that it has free version, then you can save your presentations.

Of course, if you wanted more features they will ask you subscribe. Also, because only few knows this great interactive platform, it takes time to explain how it works. We wish that through this, more educators will explore this great platform for our students.

Alexander
Alexander
Bildungsmanagement
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

Most innovative tool in the market

Kommentare: Mentimeter is offering unique opportunities of interactivity with an audience. Especially the immediate participation in a survey by QR-Codes without the need of installing any application is a great help to implement a survey. The results will appear immediately on the screen in an attractive layout. With the question type „Open Ended“ it is easy to start a brainstorming and in combination with the layout option „Word Cloud“ you get a fantastic overview. Concluding Mentimeter is an innovative tool for presentations in business meetings, school classes and lectures at university.

a lot - especially: interactivity, responsiveness, general performance, reliability, intuitive handling

None - it's worth doing the upgrade

E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I was manipulated and paid annual fee!

Kommentare: horrible. I want my money back. this is deceiving customers by manipulating them.

it is just an ordinary app.There are other cheaper and more reliable apps that don't overcharge you.

They billed me annually and withdrew the money at one time. I thought I was going to be billed monthly once I subscribed but that was not the case. And now they say in their website that if I have used the app once they cannot refund my money back for the rest of the year! This is simply fraud! Also in the pricing plan you cannot even read the notification that it is the annual plan and you have to buy it annually! DO not ever buy this product.

Ailish
Ailish
Ailish Irvine in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loved it .

Kommentare: I loved it the first time I used it. Customer I was presenting to loved it. Audience loved it.

I really like the interactivity. I like the designs and the reporting options.

The price made me go to another provider. If not using it very regularly it's expensive. If using it daily it's not. I however don't use it all the time so found signing up for the advanced features was too expensive for me.

Kaleena
Sr. Communications Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for recognizing colleagues

Mentimeter allows people to add “kudos” or general comments for a much larger group to view during a meeting. I like how the feedback constantly scrolls for the viewer; it keeps your interest. I also like that you can save and email the entire file at a later time.

There’s nothing I don’t like about this tool. It’s very helpful in large group settings!

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mentimeter through online teaching

Kommentare: Great

I love it through my teavhing online .My students love it alot

Nothing .It is good as general in shape and stylr

Filippo
Student in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Presentation and interaction

Perfect and simple tool to make presentations and interact with The audience by posing questions, charts, and more.

Sometimes presentation is not always updated on the mobiles/computers and a refresh is needed.

Rebekah
Rebekah
Planning & Initiatives Administrator in UK
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Awesome!

Kommentare: I am VERY happy with Mentimeter and have already suggested it to several of my colleagues who are trying to think of a fun and innovative way to get people involved in their meetings.

This is great for using at a team meeting/presentation that requires collaboration or discussion. It is a fun and entertaining way to brainstorm ideas, instantaneously updates from votes people submit through their phones, and displays the information in an innovative and creative way. VERY high calibre software! DELIGHTED by my discovery of them.

There is nothing I have encountered thus far that I dislike.

Antwort von Mentimeter

Hi Rebekah, we all appreciate the review and positive feedback. We will continue to develop Mentimeter so you can enjoy us even more in the future

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mentimeter - Far Ahead of the Competition

The software is very intuitive and has all of the instructions plainly displayed for reference as you build your assessments.

The free trial version does not allow you to set the answer response time to unlimited, but only offers a 20 minute max response time option.