Über Mentimeter

Mentimeter hilft Nutzern, interaktive Online-Präsentationen und Workshops mit einer Echtzeitabstimmungsoption für das Publikum zu erstellen und zu präsentieren.

Erfahre mehr über Mentimeter

I LOVE that you can integrate this into MS Powerpoint because I have seen so many presentations go from boring to engaging with Mentimeter.

Bewertungen zu Mentimeter

3,5
3,8

Mentimeter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mentimeter bereits verwendet?

Hannah
Hannah
Psygologist in Niederlande
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Incredible transformation of presentations

Kommentare: This app is great for my projects that I use for my clients!

The fact that it can tranform a boring, long and tiring presentation, into one that is interactive, fun and cheerful makes it a great app.

I did not like the fact that, at times the app takes a lot of time to show the poll results to viewers.

Paul
Paul
Human Resource Development in Japan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A smart tool that looks slick but has some frustrating limitations

Kommentare: We like Mentimeter a lot. You can be up and running with it in minutes, and it takes literally seconds to create a typical wordcloud or other slide. It looks amazing to those answering the questions. There are downsides though and I hope future updates will add functionality and improve the experience for paying users.

Mentimeter allows you to easily (very easily) create and launch live, interactive polls, surveys and quizzes and create cool things like wordclouds in real time. It has a really smooth mobile integration through the use of QR codes which is a killer feature in the modern age. We have frequently had "wow moments" in meetings, workshops and training sessions using Mentimeter as people see animated quiz standing come in in real time and the like. Zero learning curve from the users point of view and almost frictionless.

It has a few limitations that make it less slick from the point of view of the person using it compared to the people answering the questions. It does not integrate well with Powerpoint. There is an outdated and never updated plug in which crashes all the time and thus unusable. The other option is to import your slides into Mentimeter and do the whole thing from there. This is not always advisable because animations are not preserved and the general look of the slides suffers. Without PPT integration, if you are running a remote session using Zoom or similar you are forcing people to navigate away from your window to use Mentimeter and then relying on them coming back to see the results come in in real time. It damages the experience tremendously. You get around this by showing QR codes and having them do it on their phones, but still, not ideal. Another issue is that moving or otherwise adjusting slide shows inside Mentimeter is a huge pain. Drag and drop to change the order of slides is basically broken, so me and my team always make sure everything is in order before importing (if we even use importing, see above). Even a no-integrated session with more than a few Mentimeter slides is a huge pain to adjust. Finally, although they claim that switching between say PPT and Mentimeter on the fly is easy, it inhibits you from easily and smoothly moving to the next question. Not ideal.

Jo
Head of Commercial Strategy in UK
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Engaging and Easy to Use

Kommentare: A good user experience overall, plenty of features

easy to use Flexibility Sharing with others Customisable Variety of layouts/options

A bit hit and miss in integrating into ppt. Sometimes had to exit ppt and present from web browser

Chad
Developer in Jamaika

An efficient way to get instant feedback

It is fast and easy to use. Allows the users to remain anonymous so they can feel more comfortable indicating their opinions. Excellent charts to present the poling of the results which is quite handy to verify how your audience feel about a presentation.

There are quite a few bugs: Sometimes the app doesn't remember the event code. There are times when a question cannot be skipped. It is sometimes problematic to access the results from my PC.

Indira
Postsales Service in Costa Rica
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy of use. No pricing flexibility.

I like that is very easy to use and customize. The activities for students are enjoyable Mentimeter offers a lot of options to create them.

You can't pay monthly. Just by year. This is an issue because in my case, I pay for these types of applications when I need them. I don't like to pay for apps that I'm not using.

Timo
CEO in Estland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Engagement first presentation tool

Kommentare: I like Menti when I want to create engaging session with the audience. Using the usual Zoom chat function, the text is separate from the presentation, but with Menti it falls nicely to the right place into the presentation flow and you can later get nice co-created slides.

I like that you can run the whole presentation from Menti, but I think often average users don't do that. When I have been using it for my presentations, it put all the slides there, getting a nice smooth experience. That's much better than switching between "main" presentation and Menti, and I hope more people will use it like that in the future. I also like that you can nicely export the final co-created slides, with audience inputs.

I really don't have complaints, but just a wish. I wish that I could use Menti active presentation as my Zoom virtual background, like you can currently do with their beta function PPT as background. If that could be Menti as well, that would be brilliant!

Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerful software for interactive slides

Kommentare: Mentimeter is a great tool when creating interactive slides in undergraduate classes. It permits both the students and the professor to participate actively in the class.

Mentimeter permits the administrator to create interactive slides. The students are motivated not only because their comments, questions and answers are presented anonymously during the class, but because they use their mobile phones and see the slides. Beyond the interactive slides, it includes clouds of words, quick tests, voting and express if they are enjoying the presentation.

The free version only permits a limited number of interactive slides. Despite the license is not considered expensive, it also limits some of the interactive tools and can cause the students to feel fatigued.

Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Adaptable, Multi-Use Presentation Software

Kommentare: Overall, I have enjoyed using Mentimeter to present, but Mentimeter really shines with the polls and feedback features built right into the program. It has made presentations more interactive, but also allows users to anonymously respond, giving me more insight into overall reception of the presentation for further fine-tuning.

I really enjoy utilizing the integration of real-time polls and feedback mid-presentation. We have used Mentimeter, primarily making use of the poll feature, to gauge both student and advisor feedback and understanding. We have been able to pull the reports the gather additional data to share with our team. Whether for students or for staff, Mentimeter has been incredibly useful and allows anonymization of data, allowing us to see where things are succeeding and perhaps where things can be given a bit more clarity.

I did find it hard to pull reports, however, this may be a matter of me not being entirely familiar with the software. I was able to eventually get the reports, but it seemed that I had to choose between combining data from different presentations or creating separate presentations entirely. I would have liked a feature that allows me to combine all data under one "umbrella" so I can see trends between individual presentations and the overall project.

Justine
HR Consultant in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practically Non-Existent Customer Support

Kommentare: My experience with the customer support is woeful. My first few interactions were with a bot, which could not resolve my problem. I then interacted with a human (?) who similarly has yet to resolve my issue. I would state the issue, 24 - 48 hours later I would get a response which did not address it. I would immediately respond and 24 - 48 hours later a different person/bot would respond. It's been a week now and I still don't have resolution. Their hours seem to be a Euro schedule with no weekend support. I have requested a refund and have received no response at all. The whole experience has been disappointing.

Has numerous features to add interactivity. Functionality is easy to grasp.

Uploading a presentation proved difficult, despite it meeting the designated parameters. All of the options such as quizzes, polling, etc were greyed out and couldn't be accessed. The basic option is really basic. I upgraded to get enhanced functionality and instead got nothing.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

People might pay attention if you use mentimeter

Mentimer is kind of the grandpa of all the audience interactive software and it shows because it's always smooth sailing. We love how quickly audience members can use it,even less tech savvy folks and the name recognition.

It isn't as fancy as some other interactive apps (eg the date visualization is slightly more basic), if you need ALL the bells and whistles, you might need something else. Worked perfectly for our purposes.

Jessica
Group Marketing and Brand Manager in UK
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for maximising employee engagement and Q&A discussions...

Kommentare: When it works, it really works. We most recently used Mentimeter at our last internal staff training event. We had a room of about 30 employees, all who connected on their phones for the interactive part of our presentation. We hosted a 'Health and Safety' quiz, and employees loved seeing their results show up on the main presentation behind us. We were also able to export the results, and analyse the level of competence in the room - brilliant! We use Mentimeter for internal staff events every 3-4 months and it has changed the level of engagement dramatically. All staff members now interact, and are deeply immersed in the presentation itself.

Mentimeter has been a great platform for engaging with our employees at our internal staff events. It has also increased audience participation overall enabling us to gain insightful feedback and opinions from all staff members, introverts and extroverts alike. My favourite feature is the 'leaderboard' for hosting live quizzes, followed by the 'Q&A' feature. The latter is especially effective when you have a more reserved audience - they can submit their questions to the main presenter at the tap of button, ensuring their voice has been heard. It is easy to use and user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Most importantly, the tool has enabled us to canvas the opinion of our staff members and engage with those who may not have felt like participating before. You can create Mentimeter presentations to match your corporate brand too. Moreover, if you are familiar with Microsoft Powerpoint, you will have no problem getting used to this software.

For those people who are not tech savvy at all, it can be a lengthy process of getting someone to "connect to WIFI", "open browser", "type in mentimeter URL", "type in presentation code". Indeed, if someone can facilitate their set up, the rest is easy - this is what we have done in the past and will continue to do so until everyone is familiar. I would love to see more ideas from Mentimenter on how to use the software to its very best, particularly from different angles - e.g. marketing teams, training providers, HR interviewers, etc...

Hope
teacher in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool and Easy to Use

Kommentare: I use this software at least once a week. It makes my classroom more engaging. It also keeps all data nice and neat for me. Mentimeter is so easy to use. It has many different options so you can change up your questions or your quiz so they don't look the same every time. Wonderful product!

I really like how Mentimeter is easy to use. I have created a few questions as an exit ticket for my students last minute. I have also used this tool for vocabulary, to see how my students were feeling about their homework, and also to see if they are understanding a topic. I love that you can get instant feedback in a variety of ways.

The software only allows you to create two questions with the free version. But other than that, it is a wonderful tool to help engage my students.

Esmé
floor manager in Niederlande
Supermärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice interactive way of presenting!

Very easy way to use. You have many creative features to do a quiz form. It is very attractive to the audience because it is interactive.

Too bad you can only add 2 question forms, because after that you have to pay. The layout may also include more recommendations

Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for interactive presentations

Kommentare: We have used this product many times and would recommend it to others. It is easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere, and most importantly is user friendly for those who are attending a presentation. Even those who aren’t tech savvy can participate

After looking into many interactive presentation softwares, mentimeter came out on top. The thing I liked most about this product is that presentation attendees need not create a login, it is as simple as going to a website and typing in a code. This was a must for my needs. As I used this product, functionality became more clear. One feature that is really beneficial is the presentation shows up on users devices- this allows them to follow along AND not get distracted by other items. It is really nice that you can upload a PowerPoint and incorporate menti questions into your customized template.

The free version of this website is very limited, however, menti did give a discount to nonprofits so even on a tight budget, it is affordable.

Larz
Disc Jock in Jamaika
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Group Interactions at its best

Kommentare: Interactive Presentations and Polling

Great presentation tool that allows the host to engage and interact with the audience in real-time. The polling feature is lovely and allows for the setting of questions and the audience can give their input using a mobile phone or any other device connected to the Internet.

No cons for me. But since I have to put something, you can't control , how truthful the audience are with the presentation polls.

Paula
Paula
Unternehmensberatung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
Quelle: GetApp

One of my favourite tools

Kommentare: I use Mentimeter probably every week. We have to do a lot of our meetings remotely through telco or Lync, and with Mentimeter I can make sure that all participants are equally involved in the process. My favorite set-up is to do the "single choice" series with a segmentation of the results at the end. There is often a very appealing aha-effect from seeing th results diplayed like this in real-time. I don't know of any other tool that could let you do this. What I love is especially is the fact that I can make Mentimeter look almost exactly like our own PPT-template. I have been asked several times if this is an internal tool :) Mentimeter is at it's most valuable when it spurs a discussion around the results. This can be incredible sometimes, since the audience has created the results together, they feel that what they are seeing is truly relevant and they often do their uttermost to draw the right conclusions from the data.

Karim
Agility Coach in Indonesien
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Engaging and fun Virtual Meeting tool

Kommentare: MentiMeter was very helpful in many presentations I did. Audience enjoyed the quiz feature very well.

I liked the main user interface, ease of use for most of the features. I liked the polls and quiz feature is appealing to the eyes. It even has music and avatars.

I think it was too expensive for my budget. There was a new feature for remote, but It was super clear for me how to use and its purpose. Not sure if there was powerpoint add-ins?

Bojan
Bojan
Network Administrator in Kroatien
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet great presentation software

Kommentare: Mentimeter is a great tool that I use in almost all my classes. In a few minutes, you can collect students' opinions or create any kind of presentation. It is definitely a tool that I would recommend using

Mentimeter is super easy to use presentation software. I have used only free version, which is limited to 12 presentations but it was enough for what I have needed. There are many question types to choose from but I used (and liked) the most "word cloud". I am using word cloud almost regularly in my classroom as I would like to know students opinion about certain topic.

In my opinion pro plan is a little bit expensive and basic plan do not offer that much to switch from free to basic.

Ailish
Ailish
Ailish Irvine in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Loved it .

Kommentare: I loved it the first time I used it. Customer I was presenting to loved it. Audience loved it.

I really like the interactivity. I like the designs and the reporting options.

The price made me go to another provider. If not using it very regularly it's expensive. If using it daily it's not. I however don't use it all the time so found signing up for the advanced features was too expensive for me.

Kaleena
Sr. Communications Consultant in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool for recognizing colleagues

Mentimeter allows people to add “kudos” or general comments for a much larger group to view during a meeting. I like how the feedback constantly scrolls for the viewer; it keeps your interest. I also like that you can save and email the entire file at a later time.

There’s nothing I don’t like about this tool. It’s very helpful in large group settings!

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mentimeter through online teaching

Kommentare: Great

I love it through my teavhing online .My students love it alot

Nothing .It is good as general in shape and stylr

Filippo
Student in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Presentation and interaction

Perfect and simple tool to make presentations and interact with The audience by posing questions, charts, and more.

Sometimes presentation is not always updated on the mobiles/computers and a refresh is needed.

Rebekah
Rebekah
Planning & Initiatives Administrator in UK
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Awesome!

Kommentare: I am VERY happy with Mentimeter and have already suggested it to several of my colleagues who are trying to think of a fun and innovative way to get people involved in their meetings.

This is great for using at a team meeting/presentation that requires collaboration or discussion. It is a fun and entertaining way to brainstorm ideas, instantaneously updates from votes people submit through their phones, and displays the information in an innovative and creative way. VERY high calibre software! DELIGHTED by my discovery of them.

There is nothing I have encountered thus far that I dislike.

Antwort von Mentimeter

Hi Rebekah, we all appreciate the review and positive feedback. We will continue to develop Mentimeter so you can enjoy us even more in the future

Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Mentimeter - Far Ahead of the Competition

The software is very intuitive and has all of the instructions plainly displayed for reference as you build your assessments.

The free trial version does not allow you to set the answer response time to unlimited, but only offers a 20 minute max response time option.

Catalin Romeo
Head of Compliance & MLRO in Rumänien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not recomend the free version

The software has nice features and is a good solution for delivering training and keeping the audience engaged.

There are too many restrictions under the free version.