CloudVOTE Bewertungen

4.2/5
    3.8/5
    4.3/5

Über CloudVOTE

A cloud-based education and training platform that offers centralized learning content management with offline sync.

Erfahre mehr über CloudVOTE

Brandon D.
Professor of English
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2018

"I use CLOUD vote often for my class and it has proven to be very intuitive. "

Kommentare: I am able to give presentations in class that allow for audience commentary while preserving their anonymity and not interrupting the speaker.

Vorteile: Accessibility, user-friendly, and convenience. This program is very easy to utilize in a classroom environment.

Nachteile: When viewing the slide show, the screen is much too small. Most large rooms have difficulties. Is there anyway we could have the pptx screen load in a full screen setting?

von CloudVOTE an 29.3.2018

Hi Brandon,

thank you very much for your review. I especially appreciate your comment on the small size of the screen you're sharing with your audience via projection.

Assuming that you're running your session from within the browser on your computer, you can click on the Projector View button to open a new, much larger window that you can place on the projected screen, thus making everything much larger for the audience who is with you in the room.

I hope this helps.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Cassandra S.
Grant Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2018

"Pretty good"

Kommentare: I use less paper.

Vorteile: That I don't have to use paper surveys anymore.
When I needed help from support, they were very prompt and helpful!

Nachteile: It's a bit complicated to use. You have to have the program open, as well as the powerpoint presentation. There isn't much for training documents, or webinars. The webinar they did have showed an outdated version of the software.

von CloudVOTE an 27.3.2018

Hi Cassandra,

Thank you so much for the candid review. We'll definitely make changes to the training and support materials.

I wonder if you're referring to the desktop companion application that you use with your clickers, or the CloudVOTE browser-based web app...but you shouldn't have to have both PowerPoint and our app open at the same time.
Let us know if we can clarify the process - contact us at support@cloudvote.com or 610-260-6800

• Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Michael M.
Corporate College Coordinator
Hochschulbildung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2018

"Getting started was very difficult. "

Kommentare: It is too early to tell, and I expect we will see quality benefits from it.

Vorteile: I love the different features and all of the options they present for the training we provide. Once we learn how to use the software, it looks like a useful training and teaching tool.

Nachteile: The initial registration and download was frustrating.
Our team anticipated being able use it immediately including using our existing power point trainings. It wasn't as easy to use as expected. We are very busy training corporations and did not anticipate training ourselves to utilize this tool effectively and efficiently.

von CloudVOTE an 2.4.2018

Hi Michael,

thank you for your candid review. We'll strive to make the onboarding process much easier, so that you don't have to go through as many hoops.

Can you just reply to us at support@cloudvote.com and let us know if your experience was with the desktop software or just the CloudVOTE.com web application?

• Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Nikki M.
Event Support
Eventservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2018

"Easy to get in touch with our Customer Service person, willing to work on problems until they are re"

Kommentare: We get to use this software to engage the audience to get more real-time data at events

Vorteile: This software is easy to use to create polling questions that look professional and polished for our company.

Nachteile: the least thing i like about the software is it has to be installed on all laptops to use the remotes

von CloudVOTE an 23.3.2018

Hi Nikki!

Thank you very much for your review. We'll take steps to simplify the software based on your and other clients' feedback.
Just a reminder: you only need to install the desktop software on those computers that need to use the physical 'clickers'. The web-based polling doesn't need any mobile app or desktop software to be installed at all.

Mxolisi K.
Self Employed
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2018

"The experience has been great, the software is easy to use and easy for newbies to understand."

Kommentare: It give me the ability to present everything I'd present to a client in person but without the cost of transport and venue booking for meetings/presentations.

Vorteile: I love the fact that you can upload a preexisting power point presentation and use it seamlessly with CloudVote. Its great that you can interact with your audience in real time. Also another great feature is the ability to use it across multiple platforms including smartphones.

Nachteile: There isn't much I can say I don't like about CloudVOTE, it pretty much gets the job done perfectly for my usage.

Technical Product Support Specialist
201-500 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2018

"It's fast and easy to use. Vast majority of devise can participate."

Vorteile: It's quick to start a poll without putting much effort. End users can join in quickly and no need to install APPS

Nachteile: Live results after each slide would be nice. I don't like the fact that you have to finish the entire POLL before looking at results for everyone.

von CloudVOTE an 26.3.2018

Thank you very much for your review!

We will take your comments and ideas and implement them into future development.