Loving this Assest

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Aurora L.
Service Coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes.
We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Vorteile: Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Nachteile: Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Julia W.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Vorteile: SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Michelle S.
Practice Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

Vorteile: I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

Nachteile: If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Absolutely AMAZING

Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Danielle D.

Kommentare: A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

Vorteile: I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

Nachteile: The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Solutionreach

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Lindsay C.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is a positive one!

Vorteile: Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Nachteile: The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Kelli B.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

Vorteile: What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Stuart P.
Administrator
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Vorteile: Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Nachteile: One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

Changed our practice forever.

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Marie G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

Vorteile: I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

Nachteile: I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

Things have only gotten better.

Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Elise A.

Kommentare: This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Vorteile: This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Nachteile: While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

Excellent way to communicate with patients

Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Andrea C.
Office Administrator

Vorteile: Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Nachteile: In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

Useful and time saving

Bewertet am 20.7.2019
Ana marie B.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Nachteile: I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

Kommentare: Automated patient communications.

Vorteile: The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Nachteile: The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

An excellent tool for our office, it's as if I hired another staff member for less cost.

Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Cherlyn F.
office manager

Kommentare: Our patients love the appointment reminders, we have one go out as soon as they are scheduled, then 24 hours in advance and then again 2 hours prior to their appointment.

Vorteile: Automically send appointment reminders(as often as you require) also send birthday greetings. The added feature of SR conversations is very cool, it's as if the patient can text a friend at the office instead of calling for a quick question. Also love the newsletter feature.

Nachteile: I would prefer to have more than one designated customer service agent on our account. Sometimes we have to wait up to an hour for an answer to a question or issue we may have.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Michael N.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Vorteile: When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Nachteile: Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're out of luck. They'll take you for everything they possibly can. They have made special "deals" with us, promising one thing and then going back on what they offered after we accept, trying to get us to sign a new contract. Exceptionally shady business practices.
When there are problems, they are not resolved quickly. We had full weeks without the product working. Customer service was terrible. When we could eventually get connected with someone they didn't listen to our needs and were very unhelpful.

SR :)

Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Tori G.
finance coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Vorteile: Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Nachteile: The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
CPOA

Kommentare: Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Vorteile: Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Nachteile: Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Extremely helpful!

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Sjana W.
office manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Saves me time and money! Frees up some time to do other work that would otherwise be on the "back burner".

Vorteile: They do a lot of my daily tasks that would normally take a lot of time that I could be using elsewhere. So nice, and they integrate iPads into the system for our new patient forms, makes it generally quick and easy to check in a new patient. LOVE IT!!

Nachteile: There is a charge for any new feature that I think should be part of the whole. It's not terrible, some of it we are fine without, but it would be nice.

Patient Reminder Software

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Client Strategic Consultant

Kommentare: Overall a pretty good experience.

Vorteile: Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good.

Nachteile: Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Solution Reach is fantastic

Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Nicole B.
Scheduling Coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of use, that I can send a quick email or text to a patient instead of having to call them. Its nice that patients can communicate that way as well

Nachteile: I do not like that if patients have a cell and home number, or email and home number (landline) that the landline is dropped. We have elderly patients that do not use their email and cells as primary contact #s but still want to recieve the notifications, but if i put all the contact information in SR drops the landline.

Great Experience

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Katie B.
Patient Relations
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

Nachteile: The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.

Disappointed

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Jessica C.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

Vorteile: When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

Nachteile: Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

An innovative patient communication platform!

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Michelle C.
Treatment Coordinator
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The company has great outlets available to give your feedback and to chat with other solution reach users and solution reach employees.

Vorteile: Appointment reminder options and tablet app for patients to fill out their paperwork, customer service is great-never have to wait long to speak with someone on the phone or online chat.

Nachteile: The extra features/products being added are an additional cost on top of monthly fee, part of the integration with our practice management software could be better.

Great way to communicate with patients

Bewertet am 17.7.2017
Andrea C.
Office Admin
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The reminders are fantastic! Very easy to customize how often messages go out via both text and email. The surveys and reviews are helpful as well. Tons of options for staying in touch with patients via newsletters and social media.

Nachteile: Additional costs for new features; there are occasions where messages have trouble getting through--be it patient confirmations coming in on our end or patients receiving messages for appointments they've already rescheduled.

Solution Reach is so easy to use and their customer service is outstanding!

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Haley A.
Patient care coordinator

Kommentare: we use the auto reminders which saves us a lot of time on calling all the patients, and Solutionreach Conversation which has saved us a lot of failed appointments.

Vorteile: I love that Solutionreach is so user friendly and if there is ever something that I don't understand I can easily reach a representative to explain whatever I'm having trouble with or a demo to show me.

Nachteile: sometimes there is a lag between Solutionreach and Eaglesoft but its gotten significantly better in the last year.

Overall Solution Reach is a great product that offers many attributes to a practice.

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Prosthodontis

Vorteile: We love the communication options it offers our practice and our patients. Solution Reach allows us to easily confirm and adjust appointments for our patients to each person's specific needs, whether it's through phone, text, or email.

Nachteile: The one downfall of Solution Reach is the lack of ability in modifying the smart reviews. It's a generic message that cannot be personalized to each practices individual needs.