Solutionreach Bewertungen

von Solutionreach

Über Solutionreach

Solutionreach provides the technology, and expertise on how to use it, to deliver better care and build a more profitable organization.

Erfahre mehr über Solutionreach

Lindsay C.
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2018

"Solutionreach"

Kommentare: Overall experience is a positive one!

Vorteile: Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Nachteile: The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Michelle S.
Practice Manager
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2019

"Take the hassle out of appointment setting"

Kommentare: Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

Vorteile: I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

Nachteile: If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

• Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Jessica F.
Clinic Supervisor
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2020

"Solution Reach"

Kommentare: Positive. Changed the way we reached out to patients with proven results. We let the software work for us and it has been amazing.

Vorteile: Proven results. Ease of implementation into daily medical practice. Patients respond positive to notifications. Highly effective in contacting hard to reach patients.

Nachteile: Advanced functions in software required more attention given to be efficient and effective in marketing - although customer service was always available and very helpful at solving these issues.

von Solutionreach an 16.6.2020

Thank you for the review, Jessica. Happy to hear your having success with Solutionreach!

• Bewertet am 12.6.2020
Kristin L.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2020

"Support will disappear "

Kommentare: Not supportive

Vorteile: What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

Nachteile: Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

von Solutionreach an 5.6.2020

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at community@solutionreach.com

• Bewertet am 2.6.2020
Bob C.
Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice"

Kommentare: This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

Vorteile: First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

Nachteile: The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

von Solutionreach an 16.9.2019

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Jill L.
office manager
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"SolutionReach, Yes!"

Kommentare: Using SolutionReach has defiantly freed up some value time for our staff. Not having to phone with reminder calls, or worrying about recall notices a real plus. Knowing that our patients are not going un noticed on their special day.

Vorteile: I love that we have our patient reminders go through this program. I also love being able to send birthday greetings out to our patients. Sometimes that is the only greeting that they receive. I also like the survey that is sent out after an appointment, notifying us if there was a problem or if the patient left happy.

Nachteile: Being in an office where our demographic is the elderly it did take us a while to get our patients "okay" receiving text messages instead of phone calls from our office.

von Solutionreach an 28.2.2020

Thanks so much for the review, Jill. It's good to hear how Solutionreach is helping your practice.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Moriah C.
Office Administraion
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Solution Reach Easiness "

Vorteile: What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

Nachteile: What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Jason F.
Optometrist
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Great software with lots of functionality "

Kommentare: This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

Vorteile: This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

Nachteile: There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen.
Overall, though, really happy with this.

von Solutionreach an 27.1.2020

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Sarah K.
Optometrist/owner
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Very unhappy with this company."

Kommentare: Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Vorteile: The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Nachteile: Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019
Michelle T.
manager
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"unauthorized charges"

Vorteile: We have used this company for several years, but basically onto to confirm appointments. We realize there is much more to it, as per the sales rep, however, getting a person at SR to actually explain how to implement these bonuses is difficult.

Nachteile: We paid for it for years, then recently went with a beta testing of cloud based program and solution reach is to be included with the testing. I came across a charge last week on my credit card that they had on file previously. My team called to discuss and it was to be refunded. Today, yet another $329 is being charged to the same credit card, in lieu of a refund. So I need to recall and now freeze my credit card so they do not have anything to charge inappropriately.
Right now is not the time to be doing this to peoples credit cards, nobody has time to deal with this incompetence.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Grace C.
OPerations Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Long time user"

Kommentare: We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

Vorteile: We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

Nachteile: The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

von Solutionreach an 3.2.2020

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Aurora L.
Service Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2017

"Loving this Assest"

Kommentare: We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes.
We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Vorteile: Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Nachteile: Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Julia W.
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2018

"Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up"

Kommentare: In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Vorteile: SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Danielle D.
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2018

"Absolutely AMAZING"

Kommentare: A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

Vorteile: I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

Nachteile: The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Kelli B.
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2017

"Customer Support is Incredible!!!"

Kommentare: I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

Vorteile: What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

Nachteile: My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Stuart P.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2018

"The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software"

Kommentare: Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Vorteile: Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Nachteile: One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Marie G.
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2017

"Changed our practice forever."

Kommentare: SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

Vorteile: I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

Nachteile: I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Elise A.
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2018

"Things have only gotten better."

Kommentare: This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Vorteile: This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Nachteile: While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

• Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Andrea C.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2017

"Excellent way to communicate with patients"

Vorteile: Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Nachteile: In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Ana marie B.
Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2019

"Useful and time saving"

Vorteile: helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Nachteile: I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

• Bewertet am 20.7.2019
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way."

Kommentare: Automated patient communications.

Vorteile: The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Nachteile: The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Cherlyn F.
office manager
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2017

"An excellent tool for our office, it's as if I hired another staff member for less cost."

Kommentare: Our patients love the appointment reminders, we have one go out as soon as they are scheduled, then 24 hours in advance and then again 2 hours prior to their appointment.

Vorteile: Automically send appointment reminders(as often as you require) also send birthday greetings. The added feature of SR conversations is very cool, it's as if the patient can text a friend at the office instead of calling for a quick question. Also love the newsletter feature.

Nachteile: I would prefer to have more than one designated customer service agent on our account. Sometimes we have to wait up to an hour for an answer to a question or issue we may have.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Shelly M.
Clinic Supervisor/Medical Assistant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Solutionreach for a independent practice"

Kommentare: My overall experience was very positive and would likely still be using them today if we would not have been forced to change EMRs and now has an already built in system similar to this.

Vorteile: I loved the ability to add this software to our office as out EMR was lacking this feature.
The communication abilities with patients was great.
I loved being able to reach our to patients remotely in the event of inclement weather and cancellation or closures!

Nachteile: Some patients complained about multiple contact attempts etc but this was just an error we made as a new user learning to select the proper settings, etc.

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Michael N.
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2018

"RUN FOR THE HILLS!"

Kommentare: Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Vorteile: When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Nachteile: Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're out of luck. They'll take you for everything they possibly can. They have made special "deals" with us, promising one thing and then going back on what they offered after we accept, trying to get us to sign a new contract. Exceptionally shady business practices.
When there are problems, they are not resolved quickly. We had full weeks without the product working. Customer service was terrible. When we could eventually get connected with someone they didn't listen to our needs and were very unhelpful.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Tori G.
finance coordinator
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2019

"SR :) "

Kommentare: It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Vorteile: Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Nachteile: The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

• Bewertet am 10.4.2019