Wir helfen Unternehmen in Deutschland
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über Xodo Sign

Rechtsverbindliche elektronische Signaturen bei der Arbeit, zu Hause oder unterwegs.

Erfahre mehr über Xodo Sign

Vorteile:

What I love most about this software is the simplicity of the interface. EverSign is user friendly and delivers everything it claims to deliver.

Nachteile:

They should better explain where to drag and drop Initial, and signature and date fieledds I am OCD hate when different pages have different locations of the initials.

Bewertungen zu Xodo Sign

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,8
Kundenservice
4,7
Funktionen
4,7
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,8

Weiterempfehlungsquote

9,3/10

Xodo Sign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.784 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Xodo Sign bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.784)

Roland
Kreditvermittler in Österreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

So einfach kann die digitale Signatur sein

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Ich habe eversign täglich im Einsatz und bin sehr begeistert!

Vorteile:

Die Einfachheit in der Praxis ist genial.

Nachteile:

Es gibt keine Nachteile die mir aufgefallen sind.

Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Software für Umweltschutz, Kein Papierform sondern alles ist digital

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Einfache und flexibele Software

Vorteile:

Xodo Design ist ein tolles Software für die Firmen sowie auch für die Kunden. Die Nutzung davon ist sehr einfach und flexibel.

Nachteile:

Ich habe gar keine Nachteile herausgefunden.

Tim
Head Coach in Österreich
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Funktioniert problemlos

5,0 vor 8 Monaten

Vorteile:

Absolut einfaches Datenmanagement, auch für die unterzeichnende Person sehr einfach zu verstehen.

Nachteile:

Habe keine offenen Wünsche, wir hatten noch nie Probleme!

Lena
CEO in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super - ohne viel Papierkram

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Kunden können sich die Verträge in Ruhe zuhause durchlesen und unterzeichnen. Ihnen wird automatisch eine Vertragskopie zugesendet. Durch die digitalen Papiere auch noch umweltschonend. Zusätzlich ist die Unterschrift rechtsgültig, da genau dokumentiert wird, wann und wo unterschrieben wurde.

Vorteile:

Einfach zu benutzen, sowohl für das Unternehmen als auch für die Kunden. Man behält ein Auge über alle Dokumente, egal ob erledigt oder noch offen.

Nachteile:

Nichts - mir ist bisher noch nichts aufgefallen, dass ich ändern würde.

Michael
Michael
Director in Australien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Fantastic E-Signature Platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

As a cybersecurity IT expert, I highly recommend Xodo Sign for its exceptional security, user-friendly interface, and seamless cross-platform functionality. It ensures data integrity with robust encryption and compliance with industry standards. The intuitive design simplifies document management and electronic signatures, while real-time collaboration features boost productivity. Xodo Sign consistently delivers reliable performance, making it an indispensable tool for professionals requiring secure and efficient document handling.

Nachteile:

I honestly cannot fault Xodo Sign, ticks all the boxes for me

Rishi
Director in Australien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Efficient and User-Friendly Document Signing Tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with Xodo Sign has been exceptionally rewarding. The platform stands out for its seamless integration into daily operations, providing a robust yet intuitive interface that simplifies the document signing process. The ability to manage documents efficiently, coupled with top-notch security features, instills confidence in handling sensitive information. Xodo Sign's responsive customer support team further enhances the experience, offering prompt and helpful assistance whenever needed. This software not only meets but exceeds expectations, making digital transactions and document management a breeze.

Vorteile:

I found Xodo Sign to be exceptionally user-friendly and efficient. The interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and operate, even for those who are not tech-savvy. The process of uploading documents, adding signature fields, and sending them for signatures is streamlined and hassle-free. I also appreciate the quick turnaround time in getting documents signed, which has greatly improved the efficiency of my workflow.

Nachteile:

While the feature set of Xodo Sign is comprehensive, I noticed that there are frequent updates to the software. While this may require occasional adjustments to my workflow to accommodate new features or changes, I appreciate that these updates reflect the company's commitment to continuous improvement and security, ensuring that the tool remains at the cutting edge of document signing technology.

Naveen
Naveen
Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Disappointing e-Signature Solution

3,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I found Xodo Sign to be a disappointing e-signature solution. While it has a simple interface and allows for multiple signers, it lacks essential features and can be slow and unresponsive at times. Additionally, the pricing is not transparent, which can be frustrating for users. I would recommend looking for alternative e-signature solutions that offer more comprehensive features and better performance.

Vorteile:

Simple Interface: Xodo Sign has a simple and easy-to-use interface, making it easy to get started with.Multiple Signers: Xodo Sign allows for multiple signers to sign a document, which is useful for collaborative work.Compatibility: Xodo Sign is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, which is convenient for users who use both.

Nachteile:

Limited Features: Xodo Sign lacks some essential features, such as the ability to add text to a document, which can be frustrating.Inconsistent Performance: Xodo Sign can be slow and unresponsive at times, causing delays and frustration.Pricing: Xodo Sign's pricing is not transparent, and users may be surprised by unexpected charges.

Graham
Sr Project Manager in Kanada
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Easy to setup, work with, and administer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Xodo sign has been a great experience. The ability to have multiple people sign one document while providing a centralized digital location gives us the ability for a quick turn around on documents, whether it is a contract or proposal or something else we have found that Xodo sign gives us the ability to administer the document more effectively and our stakeholders find Xodo sign convenient and easy to use as there is no physical document to ship or mail somewhere and the process is straight forward. The free trial is a great way to get familiar with the program without any risk to you as a user, it allows up to 3 documents a month giving you the ability to review the process with different documents. Our experience has allowed us to find a solution to providing legally binding e-signatures without the expensive subscriptions that other programs require being able to have contracts signed by clients electronically helps us look like we are using the latest technologies in our business.

Vorteile:

Xodo is very easy to work with. The preparation, sending and tracking of documents is straightforward and quickly to understand. My clients are also happy with it. It helps me to follow up on contracts and makes the signature process much easier.

Nachteile:

Too early to say what I don't like about Xodo Sign. I have being using it from the beginning of April, so at the moment I cannot say what I don't like, because I am still learning my way. The limiting number of documents could be a con depending on your business, but the subscription plans are more than affordable.

Jennifer
Principal in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Affordable and effective

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Vorteile:

It's easy to use. It's not bloated with unnecessary features that you don't need and you're not paying for.

Nachteile:

My only wishlist item is that you could bulk send with the basic premium subscription. If you are paying for the service then I think that should be included.

Caleb
Owner and Digital Artist in USA
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best option for document signing at every price point

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Everything went very smoothly with the free version when signed on a desktop! I l thought it was extremely simple to upload my document I already created on my laptop, add the fields necessary to sign & then send to my client. I also really liked the ability to upload my colors, logo & branding to make the whole process feel very integrated to my personal business :)

Vorteile:

I love that I was able to meet my needs with the free version since I don't use it too often but I ended up really liking it & would use it for future business document signing needs for sure!

Nachteile:

Only issue I ran into was a client tried signing the document on a mobile device & the page just didn't load properly. If this wasn't something included in the free version that's totally fine but it would be nice to see a notification instead of just freezing halfway down when scrolling through the doc

Alex
Head of Operations in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A great software to automate electronic signatures

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: An easy to use product that suits our needs perfectly

Vorteile:

It was very easy to set up and the package was the most competitive compared to other solutions. We are a small business so don't need an enterprise-level solution, Xodo works just fine for us.

Nachteile:

Nothing to highlight. It was a bit of learning curve in the beginning but there are help resources available. We didn't figure out yet how to customize the actual email that is being sent out - but it's probably just us still learning :-)

Kristine
Career Consultant in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Xodo for Convenient Transaction

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am having a great experience. I would love to use this as our go-to app to connect with our clients more conveniently.

Vorteile:

Convenience and ease of use! I love that it allows me to save time in preparing the documents and I am also notified once the client opens and signs the contract.

Nachteile:

The limitation for the free trial each month is only 3 documents.

Sinead
Director in UK
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Xodo Sign Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Perfect, simple application for our needs - not overengineered.

Vorteile:

It was very easy to set up and the price point is excellent

Nachteile:

I'm totally happy with the product so far.

Wendy
Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great for rental management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

It is much more intuitive that other similar applications, as well as more affordable. It makes lease signing a breeze!

Nachteile:

So far no cons I’ve noticed. But I will update this review if I notice something.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

made our administrative processes run perfectly, even though the team was working remotely

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I coordinate the paperwork duties for multiple projects; and on the multi-team projects, filing backup documentation for contracts and financial transactions can be very frustrating. However, Eversign has made these processes extremely efficient........and I no longer have to spend so much of my time behind the scanner. The audit trails and the details make reporting also very simple.

Vorteile:

The audit trails records automatically kept and generated by eversign has been my most-used and useful feature. It saves me the painstaking job of having to fish out (sometimes multiple) long email chains for contract and payroll authorizations to generate backup documentation before filing them away. The records also come complete with all the relevant time stamps and user details for security purposes.

Nachteile:

Users should have more options available for setting the frequency of notifications; so that it could be increased for actions on pressing documents. Also, we are only allowed to access an extremely limited number of users on the features we find most useful without having to upgrade our subscription.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

easy to use, but a little buggy on mobile apps

4,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: easy to use, i won't have to worry about too much during deployment / training to my colleagues. the balance between functionality and user-friendliness is very good.

Vorteile:

very intuitive, nearly flat learning "curve", the user interface is very user-friendly, and the function set is nearly "just right". the best part is their support team, very fast and helpful responses.

Nachteile:

1. the mobile apps is not truly ready, rotating it will clear the signature ( as of 2019-11-29 ) ; 2. team management is not very complete, and have no access right control. the work-around is to create a separate "business" ( isolated workspace in their terms ) ;

Jeffrey
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Go with Eversign and not DocuSign

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Awesome. We use it to execute all client contracts, business requirements documents, and sign-off's for all testing and other items needed within projects.

Vorteile:

Eversign is so easy to use and straight forward that I have my administrative assistant setting up contracts and other items for me each day. Basic computer abilities will suffice for using this software, and I love the features such as expiration, ease of putting fillable fields in there, and follow-up's with emails. And when it comes to pricing, Eversign easily beats DocuSign. No one from Eversign is bugging me about why I haven't upgraded to their best tier, unlike DocuSign was during our trial, but they are readily available for support if needed. I cannot see any reason other than name recognition, that anyone would go with DocuSign over Eversign

Nachteile:

Nothing really - this software has been terrific

Jasmine
Owner in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A must-have for contracts and digital signing

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

The software is the easiest to use on the market in my opinion.

Nachteile:

I genuinely can't think of anything I dislike about it. If I were to nitpick, it would be amazing to be able to build templated contracts within Eversign without having to upload a separately-made document, but that would be way above and beyond what is already a fantastic software.

Drea
Designer in Kanada
Design, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Xodo Sign beats dozens of other signature tools for small businesses

5,0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Xodo Sign helps me easily manage the signature process at a more reasonable cost than other tools, with more features available to solo or small businesses, and a better user experience overall.

Vorteile:

They have the most generous free plan that comes with excellent control features (branding, signing format options, security permissions). The interface is clean and professional without being overwhelming for solo users. Their customer service has also been excellent with the questions I've had. I've also been the most impressed with their help docs—they're concise and clear. Other tools have a temporary free trial, with more features paywalled, their paid tiers only make sense for large businesses, and their documentation can be overly complex to navigate and read.

Nachteile:

There's some slight confusion with the name. They were recently called Eversign, now are Xodo Sign, but they still use Eversign in the URL. I assume they are working on a plan for that to change, but honestly even if it didn't, I'm happy enough with their product that I can overlook it.

Isaac
CEO in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Excellent service at a reasonable price

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Eversign is easy to setup, it took me an hour or so to understand how to make it work for my team, the interface is simple and the customer service is solid.

Vorteile:

Eversign does everything other companies do for the fraction of the price

Nachteile:

Nothing. it's good. simple, working well. reliable.

DeVon
Vice President & CFO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Eversign, an Extremely Competitive Solution in the Field of E-Signature and Document Management

5,0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Eversign has a very comfortable "feel" to it, very user friendly. At no point in time while setting up, deployment or using Eversign, did I sense that I would be overwhelmed with technology to the point of intimidation. Which is very refreshing for a non-expert who is constantly vetting and implementing solutions for various business enhancement projects.

Vorteile:

The ease of use, it has a very intuitive layout and the functionality that we've explored to this point are very straight forward.

Nachteile:

The "Basic" subscription should allow for more templates, but still a strong offering at the current price point.

kevin
Sr Processor in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

My experience with using Eversign

5,0 vor 4 Jahren

Vorteile:

I started using the free trial version along with trial version from other companies. I wanted to compare the features and ease of use and value. I really enjoyed using Eversign esignature software. It was really easy to setup an esignature request. I like the fact that I can drag and drop multiple documents to my request. some user doesn't allow multi document sending. On the recipient end of the signing process... I sent a test esigning request to my personal email account to test out the Esigning function as the recipient. As a recipient it was very easy to complete the Esigning. I can just complete the esignature without the need to create an Eversign account. Overall my experience with Eversign has been wonderful. I have already recommended this software to my colleagues.

Nachteile:

I really didn't find anything I didn't like about Eversign software.

DEBORAH
Director in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Efficiency at it's best

5,0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I think that it has made signing easy for everyone especially during the pandemic.

Vorteile:

I like how easy it is for users to complete a document.

Nachteile:

That the system does not have an auto reminder feature.

Lucas
President in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Amazing software! Easy to use!

5,0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The experience has been amazing, I love using it and can't wait to adapt it with my entire team and all of my clients.

Vorteile:

Eversign is such an easy and powerful tool to use for eSign. I've compared it to the likes of other platforms and none of them came close to Eversign in terms of what I actually want out of the platform.

Nachteile:

I can't find many tools that integrate with the product.

Dan
Owner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Everything I want at a great price

5,0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

Vorteile:

In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

Nachteile:

There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly. One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.