Über eversign

Rechtsverbindliche elektronische Signaturen bei der Arbeit, zu Hause oder unterwegs.

Erfahre mehr über eversign

EverSign does excellent work with making agreement easy to sign electronically, and legal-binding. The wide range of functionalities is beautiful and makes this the best software in signing.

They should better explain where to drag and drop Initial, and signature and date fieledds I am OCD hate when different pages have different locations of the initials.

Bewertungen zu eversign

eversign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.220 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eversign bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.220)

Lena S.
CEO in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Super - ohne viel Papierkram

Kommentare: Kunden können sich die Verträge in Ruhe zuhause durchlesen und unterzeichnen. Ihnen wird automatisch eine Vertragskopie zugesendet. Durch die digitalen Papiere auch noch umweltschonend. Zusätzlich ist die Unterschrift rechtsgültig, da genau dokumentiert wird, wann und wo unterschrieben wurde.

Einfach zu benutzen, sowohl für das Unternehmen als auch für die Kunden. Man behält ein Auge über alle Dokumente, egal ob erledigt oder noch offen.

Nichts - mir ist bisher noch nichts aufgefallen, dass ich ändern würde.

Neelam R.
Neelam R.
Associate in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review on eversign

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Well, I used it for the offer letter, and it works fine with all my daily requirements I had no issues so far with this software.

It is very cost-effective, user friendly. We can check the status and include the team members.

Need some customization options - rest all good

Yahya A.
Accountant in Niederlande
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Perfect functions for low price

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This package works perfectly for my organization, my clients can sign all the documents I send. The delivered documents are offered my logo and through my domain, this is just great. The professional radiation to my customers is not directly payable. the image you create with your customers cannot be bought.

The software offers from the beginning an own domain with offer of documents with own logo. This is perfect. Most packages do not do this or have an immediate high price for own branding. This resulted very well with my customers.

The package offers a limited number of documents to send with free version. I did find this to be less, as you can't test it properly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign und PandaDoc

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Eversign is affordable and also on your own domain. The alternatives were just too expensive. Eversign offered everything I needed for a lower price.

Matthew N.
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder in Niederlande
Internet, Selbstständig

Great but for a limited types of uses

Kommentare: Positive. Just limited in functionality as my needs grew over time.

I like the fact that Eversign is an affordable eSigning application. As a solo contractor, eversign fulfilled a needed functionality for my business to run. The notifications came in near to real-time and I was easily capable of tracking the progress of signatures of all parties involved with a contract.

Editing the documents for signing was not as straight forward as I had hoped it would be. Scrolling through large documents would take a lot of effort, even on a powerful notebook. The UI is less intuitive than I had hoped resulting in me not know if I was adding a user or immediately sending a document to that person.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign und HelloSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Pure and simple, I had a minimal of requirements and eversign offered the best pricing at the time.

Steve T.

The Best eSign Platform There Is

Kommentare: Overall, I was very happy with Eversign. A better deal came along so I took it so I don't have to pay monthly but I don't like this new platform nearly as much as I liked using Eversign. I just don't use these platforms enough to make it worth the money for me. But I highly recommend Eversign if you need this type of platform.

I used Eversign for years before making a switch and the only reason I switched was because I got a lifetime deal for 1 payment on another platform. However, I don't like the other platform as much as I liked Eversign. I really liked everything about Eversign except a couple small things which I will list in the cons section. Eversign is easy to use, didn't have any glitches or weird things happen like bad formatting or text boxes on the contract being misplaced or something. Everything just worked the way you expect it to and is easy to use. It is also cheaper than Docusign and does everything Docusign does but much better in my opinion. The only reason I'm not using Eversign is because I have a platform now that I don't pay monthly for. Otherwise I would 100% still be using Eversign.

The biggest con for me was simply the limit of templates in the different price points and that I don't use a eSigning platform enough to make it worth spending the extra money to get more templates. However, having to prep a new document each time adding in the boxes for clients to fill out and everything was so time consuming and annoying.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Eversign is cheaper and does everything better in my opinion. I think the way Eversign has everything laid out and how you can prep a document is so much easier than Docusign and Ever sign is cheaper!

Terry K.
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Practical use

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Everything is at my fingertips user friendly

I enjoy the easy practical usage, not time consuming, and inexpensive.

No issues at the present moment We love o use it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: I choose eversign because we have used it in our family for years

Angel A.
Bau, Selbstständig

Easy to set up and use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This program is very easy to set up and use.
It is very intuitive and the ransition was seamless. At a fraction of the cost of their competitors, this program has everything we need as a small company

Ease of use Price per year Document integration

If you upload any word document, the layout and format might be slightly changed and it will look a little different. This does not happen with PDF, so I just convert everything to PDF.

Elsie T.
Self-Employed in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Affordable e-Signing Solution

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Eversign has a clean layout. I managed to figure out how to send and receive documents within minutes on my first login, which is really amazing. Plus, it is very generous by letting me to send unlimited documents with just Basic Plan and this is one of the main reasons that I have chosen Eversign. No limit, no headache.

It has everything that I need for my business so far, no complaints.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign und HelloSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Eversign has the 2 most important features that I am looking at: affordable and easy to use.

Emma F.
Emma F.
Freelance proofreader in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy and functional!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Eversign's free tier of online document signing is the best I could find after a fair bit of research. It allows five documents to be sent and signed per month, which is enough for me at the moment, and the most generous option out of the other free versions I considered. The Eversign interface is streamlined and very easy to figure out, which I appreciate so much. I love being able to figure out how stuff works without having to watch a dozen tutorials. Thanks for the simplicity, functionality, and ease of use, Eversign!

I haven't been using it very long, but can't think of any negative aspects.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Because the free tier allowed more documents to be signed/sent per month—five instead of three.

Jan H.
CEO in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ive always been looking for a software like this!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use eversion for contracts with our customers. So good an solves our problem 100%!

Very< easy to use and very customerfriendly. Setup was easy as there were short videos to show everything around.

The Design could be updated a bit. But still very good tho.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Much easier and free trial version! First 5 Signs free for 1 Month.

Sean G.
Sean G.
Marketing Agency Owner in Kanada

Great tool for electronic document signatures.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Eversign has made my life easier and helped make client onboarding simple & fast.

I love using Eversign for all of my client contracts - it is an easy to use tool that allows me to make my document review & signature process for my clients much easier and much more efficient.

I do not have any specific cons to mention.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

made our administrative processes run perfectly, even though the team was working remotely

Kommentare: I coordinate the paperwork duties for multiple projects; and on the multi-team projects, filing backup documentation for contracts and financial transactions can be very frustrating. However, Eversign has made these processes extremely efficient........and I no longer have to spend so much of my time behind the scanner. The audit trails and the details make reporting also very simple.

The audit trails records automatically kept and generated by eversign has been my most-used and useful feature. It saves me the painstaking job of having to fish out (sometimes multiple) long email chains for contract and payroll authorizations to generate backup documentation before filing them away. The records also come complete with all the relevant time stamps and user details for security purposes.

Users should have more options available for setting the frequency of notifications; so that it could be increased for actions on pressing documents. Also, we are only allowed to access an extremely limited number of users on the features we find most useful without having to upgrade our subscription.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: signNow und DocuSign

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: Our team members were struggling to get used to the software; and often complained about the software freezing during manual on-screen signing.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Acrobat Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Better user experience; and their notifications caused less distractions

Ghulam H.
Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eversign Electronic Sign Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It did not take me long learn the major featues of the software and within minutes I was able to use it, prepare the documents and send for signature. I have been thinking of using an electronic means of signing the documents. I thought the process would be very complicated. I used a couple of other sofwares but found Eversign much easier to use. The customers find it easy to sign as well. Another good thing that you get updated via email that the customer has opened the document so you have a track of customer activity.

This software layout is very simple to understand and use. At first glance it may appear to be complicated but a simple tour makes everything easy to understand. The homepage layout is clear all menu options are accessible.

The page scrolling is by means of the arrows and not by mouse buttons. There is no suggestion that scrolling is only controlled by arrows (at least I did not find it). You just have to find by trial and error

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Signable und DocuSign

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: I was just trying different softwares for my business and found eversign to be more versatile and economical to use. The price is vary fair and affordable for a small business like ourselves.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Signable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: For ease of use and pricing.

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Owner in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Eversign Review!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In my business I have gone paper free, which is a bit of a pain when you need something signed. There's a lot of ways to sign things, but often I find it doesn't work, goes in the wrong spot, or only works with a mouse (which makes for horrid signatures). This really works great for my purposes and has made life a bit easier in day-day business management.

You can sign where you need to on the document, and I love that you can use your tablet or phone and pen/finger to sign, making it feel very similar to pen and paper! Eversign stores your completed documents, or you can keep them privately and delete them/expire them as needed. The free version of the software allows you to do 5 documents per month, which is very reasonable for a small business. The next tier up, allows for unlimited documents and a bunch of added value as well!

The in person signing feature they offer is only available on a high tier, but it isn't super necessary, just a bit annoying. All the pricing and billing is in USD, so something to keep in mind as a Canadian.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: Honestly, the free account for Eversign and the Personal (10 dollar) account from DocuSign offer almost the same features and benefits. The $10 plan on Eversign offers unlimited documents (compared to 5) and an additional user. It's really a no-brainer. Also I enjoyed the look and feel of Eversign website more, all the information easy to find, with a chat support ready to answer any questions you have.

CTO in Hongkong
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

easy to use, but a little buggy on mobile apps

Kommentare: easy to use, i won't have to worry about too much during deployment / training to my colleagues. the balance between functionality and user-friendliness is very good.

very intuitive, nearly flat learning "curve", the user interface is very user-friendly, and the function set is nearly "just right". the best part is their support team, very fast and helpful responses.

1. the mobile apps is not truly ready, rotating it will clear the signature ( as of 2019-11-29 ) ; 2. team management is not very complete, and have no access right control. the work-around is to create a separate "business" ( isolated workspace in their terms ) ;

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: signNow und DocuSign

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: 1. if you have teammates, helloSign has no way to stop your colleagues from removing existing documents, which is a joke if they are stressed the audit trail so much ( which can all be removed by anyone ) ; 2. the mobile apps of helloSign is very primitive at best, and totally isolated from my existing account ;

Zuvor genutzte Software: HelloSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: signnow - cannot even raise user count during trial period ( and asked our team to create separate / indepent accounts, funny they ) ; rightSignature - the interface is too dense and hard to find what is needed ; docuSign / adobe Sign - too pricy ;

Melissa W.
owner in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A Great Option for My Photography Business

Kommentare: I used to use Honeybooks and and 17 Hats for my contracts. 17 hats lacked many critical security features to make the contract truly legally binding. Honeybooks had excellent security features but was WAY too expensive. eversign is exactly what I've been looking for to create and send contracts to my clients.

The price is reasonable and the final pdf contract looks great. It's really easy to create contracts thanks to the ability to import files from Google Drive. eversign's contracts help me maintain my professional image. The most important feature to me is the disclaimer. When my clients are about to sign the contract, they see a pop-up explaining that signing the document is legally binding.

My logo does not look good when my clients go into the document to sign. However, my logo looks great in the PDF that my clients receive when everyone has signed so I'm willing to overlook it. I also don't like that creating the signature fields is difficult. I can easily overlook it though because if I click "quick send" it automatically creates a signature page at the end that looks very professional.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: signNow, OneSpan Sign, Formstack Forms, Agree.com, DocuSign, Formstack Sign, HelloSign, SignRequest und Signeasy

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: Honeybook is incredibly expensive. It does a lot and I suppose they can justify their price but I only needed it for contracts so there was no reason for me to continue to use them when there are cheaper options out there like eversign.

Zuvor genutzte Software: signNow, OneSpan Sign, Formstack Forms, Agree.com, DocuSign, Formstack Sign, HelloSign, SignRequest und Signeasy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Most of those options were way too expensive for my business needs. Agree.com had industry specific contracts which was awesome but only allows one signature and I almost always have at least 2 clients per contract. SignRequest was the only other one I seriously considered. I disliked that the legal disclosure wasn't as obvious as eversign. Also, eversign will generate a very professional looking signature page instead of me having to mess around with creating name, signature, and date fields.

Scott S.
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy to Use...Good Branding

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The experience has been great! Getting client signatures and gathering info has been a breeze. And it took no time at all to set up.

I'm using the free tier currently. But it's still feature-packed compared to others I have used and researched. The branding really stands out. Adding a logo to your dashboard and the emails sent to signers is a must and everisgn delivers. Also, being able to customize your dashboard for your brand colors is a nice touch. Though there were many features, setup and deployment was simple. There are a lot of customizable features...even on the free tier! And setting up and sending a documents out is super simple and easy. Final plus here, you get more documents to send for signature with eversign's free tier than most others I looked into. A+!

The feature set goes FAR beyond just getting signatures. You can customize forms and collect responses. Which is amazing! There are many variables and inputs to choose from. Plus, you can choose input validation and requirements. The only cons I can come up with are that some of the data types (like date signed) can't be customized. It's stuck at the default size, so you can't "make it match" the other text size on the form. With everything else, this is small potatoes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: signNow, Zoho Sign, Adobe Acrobat Sign und DocuSign

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: HelloSign removed features from the plan I was on and removed some of the customized brandings. The number of forms per month was also reduced.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HelloSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: More monthly documents available, great reviews, better branding options, and name recognition.

Dan M.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything I want at a great price

Kommentare: I run my own speakers bureau and I need to have speakers and sponsors and myself sign an agreement for each booking. It needs to be fast and easy, and be readily available for all parties. Of course, this is essentially what all such tools accomplish, but I've discovered that some do it better than others. I have previously used DocuSign, and while I like the interface and features, the pricing model, while not that expensive, doesn't jive with my usage. Some months I will have 10 or more contracts to execute while other months I will only have a few. With DocuSign the I have to have a plan that allows for more than five documents each month, despite the fact that often I will not need that many. Eversign gives me the number of contracts I need at a better price, which means something to a small business owner like me trying to stretch every penny. Again though, this is a personal use case situation and your mileage may vary.

In my quest to find a more cost effective alternative to DocuSign (which I love, but which isn't the best value for my use case), I have finally found my winner in Eversign. Aesthetics are important to me. Of course, a tool has to do everything I need it to do, but I want it to be pleasing look at and use. While I may be cheating here by picking more than one thing I like best, I'm still going to do it. I like the overall experience! It's does what I need and it looks and feels good doing it. Moreover, that feeling transfers over to clients who may have never used a tool like this before in the form of intuitive styling and simple guidance.

There's not much I dislike so far (having used it for about 6 weeks). I did have a problem using a Microsoft Word document. My standard agreement is four pages and each page is formatted very deliberately. When I uploaded it to Eversign, it added a fifth page and moved things down a little bit. This mean that my canned instructions referring to pages on which to sign or initial would be off. To be fair, I could have reached out to support and I am sure they would have walked me through a solution (or accepted a big report), but in my case it was easier to simply export my Word doc as a PDF and upload that instead. Doing so caused no issues and everything worked perfectly. One other issue I've had is that when dragging various fields into the document (ie. signature, initial, date, etc.), often the field will disappear once I reach a certain point in the document as I drag it over with my mouse. Again, I should probably just ask support, but I've found that if I just drop it on the page while it's still there and pick it up again, I'm able to move it where it needs to be.

Michael K.
Michael K.
Senior Partner in USA

Not an alternative, but a primary solution

Kommentare: I was looking for soemthing to handle my e-signature needs quickly and very cost efecively. Having used tools like Docusign or Adobe in the past, I didnt need all the features and certaionly didnt want the cost. I just waned something that would handle my e-signature needs at a low price point. I found that via Eversign. I highly recommend thm for a quick, easy and fully fucntional e-signature solution.

The software is lights out easy to use. No learning curve necessary. Just install and go. Much better value that Adobe or other solutions that cost much more.

At this point none, the software is refined enough that it works on all the devices I use, with no issues.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Reader und DocuSign

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: Provided by my old firm and needed a new solution via my new role and position within the company.

Zuvor genutzte Software: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: I used the trial version to see it's ease of use and feature set. For what I needed it fit easily into my needs set and at a low price point. Learning curve was about 1 minute and I was successful signing my first document within 3 minutes. I had a time sensitive document and at the time did not have an e-signature solution. My selection of Eversign turned out to be an excellent choice. Great product, great rice point and great people.

Dexie B.
Faculty in Philippinen
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Document workflow for starters

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Eversign is good so far. I can prepare and track documents easily. There are some minor slowdowns in accessing their website (may be due to demand of online document signing).

Document setup: - upload documents by drag and drop OR from multiple cloud source (GDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box) - simplified interface for adding signers & CCs - can title & message of document - automatic reminders are turned on by default - can choose document expiry Ease of Use: - previously added signers are automatically saved in contacts, - typing a few letters of signers in the signers panel will automatically select matching contacts - AWESOME signature setup! You can drag signature, initials, text, date (and much more) to your document - You can easily set which field belongs to a contact! These fields are color coded, you simply select the field and click on the appropriate contact! (This is different from other document workflow where you need to select the contact first then select the desired fields for that contact. This process is time consuming for other workflow BUT in Eversign, this is simple and suprisingly satisfying since the fields will be colored differently.) - You can also manually send reminders to contacts who forgot about the document. These reminders are automatically emailed to them.

The major downside of eversign is you are limited to five (5) documents per month. This restriction may be quite limiting to some users who require more documents to send per month. Other document workflow allow unlimited documents to be sent to your contacts. There are available templates but are limited to premium subscriptions, the same for other document workflow services. Also, template previews are not available unlike other services.

Abdul raafi M.
Executive Director in Ghana
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and practical

Kommentare: Contract processing times and appraisal times are surely a number of days and emails shorter now. It has surely been a while now since we last powered up our scanners to upload hardcopy-signed documents or used couriers to send documents to our clients. Everything is now prepared, shipped, and completed digitally thanks to eversign.

The user-friendliness is the best part of using Eversign. No need for any downloads or confusing learning curves. It's as simple as a plug-and-play device. Considering features, I would pick the detailed and live audit trailing to be my favorite eversign asset. It tells me when a document has been opened and signed without the need for a process update email just to inform.

No complaints from me. Nor any member of my team either. The biggest fear expressed by some of our collaborators were about security, and eversign guarantees top-notch digital protections.

Oscar C.
Producer in Costa Rica
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Gives more than the others

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its quite easy to use. Eversign also, was among the most aesthetic solutions, because we look for software that just not "do the work" but also that´s pretty to the eye. It allows a layer of costumization that´s worth the money (in our opinion) and goes beyond in the basic tier than otherts. It also was among the best "ink experience". With several tests, you can see that the results of the sign by hand, both on touch and non touch screen is almost one of the best.
Being able to use another kind of elements, like check boxes adds a lot of value too.

The Free tier plan offers a lot comparing it with other big players. Its enough for working on a very small basis, but also gives you chance to try mostly all the functionality. It surely gives more to the client than the other e-sign alternatives, as we tested them all to implement this kind of signature in our business.

Its not only Eversign issue, but i mighht say that, sending the email from a user server / domain adress could be better for branding propuse. But, as I said, other salternatives (all to be true) does the same. In part is fine, because you can have a "third party" testifiyng your documents are well signed and without issues, makes it more reliable, but, could be good to have that email send from our own domain also.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PandaDoc, SignRequest und HelloSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Branding. If you value branding, you should go for Eversing. Not just logos and colors, but also links and a lot of stuff. Besides, it gives you a clear and easy experience with the signing process, that non-techie people could follow, which us quite good, and a good ink experience, because you might want for sure, that people´s signatures are the most similar to those in real life as possible.

Jeffrey S.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Go with Eversign and not DocuSign

Kommentare: Awesome. We use it to execute all client contracts, business requirements documents, and sign-off's for all testing and other items needed within projects.

Eversign is so easy to use and straight forward that I have my administrative assistant setting up contracts and other items for me each day. Basic computer abilities will suffice for using this software, and I love the features such as expiration, ease of putting fillable fields in there, and follow-up's with emails. And when it comes to pricing, Eversign easily beats DocuSign. No one from Eversign is bugging me about why I haven't upgraded to their best tier, unlike DocuSign was during our trial, but they are readily available for support if needed. I cannot see any reason other than name recognition, that anyone would go with DocuSign over Eversign

Nothing really - this software has been terrific

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Sign, DocuSign und HelloSign

Warum eversign gewählt wurde: Pricing was the primary reason. We felt DocuSign was overpriced when comparing to competitors such as Eversign. Same features at worst, more here at best, and with better and more manageable pricing with Eversign

Zuvor genutzte Software: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Ease of use, pricing and features - also, we wanted something that had a bit more professional name than some of the others, without having to go to enterprise level software companies like Adobe

Aman E.
Financial Advisor in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eversign for Financial Advisors

Kommentare: As an advisor, for compliance in the course of business, I require Clients' signatures on requests, quotations, applications, & acceptance. To be able to e-sign, on the go, is an amazing option. Eversign has met my immediate needs, & made it especially easy for my Clients to sign documents.

- Verifiable signature completion (Email, IP address) - Quick & easy document preparation Field placements, Role assignations - Tracking & Auto Reminders - Completed documents are emailed to all signers, & Bonus - can be easily setup to be cc'd to third party/ compliance office. - Informative at-a-glance dashboard - Being able to specify signature format, as I require 'drawn' signatures only.

1) Although I'm used to the software, and it's easy for me to use, I feel that Eversigning would be greatly enhanced by including a short video/ graphic insruction in the email to the signer/s as in most cases it's their first time using Eversign. It would also save time explaining to each signer, as well as be a quick refresher to them just before they sign. 2) Maybe, a delay/ schedule feature would be appropriate as I'd prefer for documents to be sent during business hours, instead of when I prepare them, which is usually at night. 3) Q: Is it possible to collate signatures from several signers onto the document, instead of waiting for it to proceed from one signer to the next?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DocuSign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eversign: Eversign allowed me 5 free sends per month, compared to DocuSign's 5 once off. It helped as I was able to trial it within my office, getting a feel for it, especially also from the signer's perspective, before sending out to Clients.

Luke A.
HR Manager in USA
Möbel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good E-Signature Platform At An Affordable Price

Kommentare: I am solving a problem with employee onboarding. Because of the amount of states that my company covers, having a system to standardize rather than printing out and killing so much paper as well as making sure that the documents come back clean and on-time is crucial to my company's success. Through working with eversign, we were able to realize that using an online option to do the onboarding will become a realization rather than an idea and will help greatly improve our employee onboarding program.

The interface is nice and smooth. It is easy to understand and pickup. I really like the use of the hidden tags to streamline your documents so that you can upload and the boxes are there for you. In my profession, I manage many employees across multiple states. Each state has different requirements and forms to fill out. Therefore having the ability to create boxes directly on my form and then having the system create it for me is great. This saves me a lot of time in having to redo the boxes and forms when I upload it as a template or for use. For 90 per cent of the things that I do, eversign works for my company.

I wished they had a hidden tag for other functions such as attachments and bulk signing. Currently I have to add attachment boxes in when I upload. Its not a deal killer but hopefully in future upgrades this is something that can be done. Other than that I'm happy with Eversign.