Über CUBIC

Bill for utilities, maintain a customer information system, and manage all the details in your operation.

Erfahre mehr über CUBIC

Automation and user friendly data base, and the interface to our General Ledger.

Bewertungen zu CUBIC

5,0

CUBIC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du CUBIC bereits verwendet?

Sherry P.
Utility Clerk in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's a very good program that contains even more than we need, beings we are a small Village.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Cubic.

This program is fairly easy to use, but the Program Support from Frey and Company is outstanding.

Sometimes there is more than I need, since we are a small Village.

Pam T.
Office Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good product but hard to maneuver.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall our experience is good. But there are a lot of steps to do on somethings to accomplish a task. Thank goodness for the Customer Service Support.

This product is not very easy to use. Things that would work best for our company are not available to do with CUBIC. System in the past BUCS, was even worse from what I have heard from employees here that used it. The training you receive is amazing and this helps a lot knowing that you can always call and talk with someone and they can typically assist you.

Things that would work best for our company are not options available that CUBIC can provide. You have to do a lot of improvising and adjustments.

Leann U.
Fiscal Officer in USA

Cubic Review

3 letztes Jahr

I like being able to back date payments.

Software is more suited to larger companies/cities vs a smaller village.

Ramona W.
City Clerk/Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CUBIC

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive transition to CUBIC. Our old billing programmer worked with the IT personnel to write a program to transfer our customer data base so that we did NOT have to spend time entering information for 1200 customers. It was an easy transition and that speaks volumes to the IT Support personnel. All modules we have are very user friendly.

Learning curve to complete billing data base and different type of billing process.

Belinda S.
utility clerk in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cubic

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like that I can use it with out much worries, If I have any questions most of the time I can call customer service and get help. I like the easiness or the billing system.

I use Cubic billing software everyday and it is very easy to use. It is an easy program to follow. I find Cubic to be very easy to have any errors fixed with help of customer support. When I make an error I write down the way to resolve the issues and if it so happens I make the mistake again, I have my notes to refer back to and I can correct it myself, which is great.

I really don't have any negative about Cubic, it is very easy to work with.

Gwen B.
Office Clerk in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cubic is a very good program

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: What I love about cubic is the remote service if I mess up I have a team that can come in and help me. Thank you for that.

The features are very easy to use. When you are looking for something you can find it, that's what I like about the program. The only thing I don't, like is the restore and the backup is right beside each other and I have hit the wrong button and restored instead of back up. I love everything else .

I just feel the restore and the backup should not be side by side because it is to opposite things. One saves the work and the other take it away.

Angie C.
Accounts Pay/Receivable in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So glad we went with Frey. I have used 2 different billing systems previously & CUBIC is hands down the best. We are all very happy with the decision we made!

Software is easy to use. A few of the features have allowed our billing process to be shortened by days. Customer service is fantastic!

It was time-consuming to gather all the information needed to be able to switch to this software but well worth it!

Stephanie M.
Office Manager/Book keeper in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cubic is a yes for me

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with the Cubic is Wonderful.

Our Water association uses Cubic as our billing system. Cubic is an easy system to navigate and makes bill and statement printing easy. if customers have any questions about their bill I'm able to find the answers easily and quickly. Customer service is always excellent.

The updates have to be loaded twice sometimes.

Shelley W.
Office Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CUBIC Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent.

I like how easy CUBIC is to use the most. Navigating through the different screens and options makes answering customer questions so simple. Everything is very clear.

I have yet to find anything I dislike with CUBIC.

Aaron j. K.
Aaron j. K.
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Broad Software of Utility Billing Users

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: CUBIC is very powerful and can do a lot of things for utilities. Overall, my experience has been good with it. Frey has great customer support to help navigate the difficult things.

The software is very adaptive. You can add multiple fees or taxes, you can also create billings for multiple types of utilities.

Consolidation of user accounts is difficult. The local school has multiple meters, so each meter has it's own account. This can make our large user report difficult, because it treats each one of those accounts as a large user, however the real large user is just the school.

Renee W.
Water System Coordinator in USA

RRDA

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wonderful experience thus far, training was great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] continues with excellence support on the daily

The ease of use and customizable reports

Some restrictions as compared to our old system, learning curve settled some of these issues

Kathryn H.
Deputy Clerk-Treasurer in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Program

5 letztes Jahr

Working with utility payments are very easy and super easy to see what all is happening within an account. Customer service is so much easier with this software.

The fact that online payments are not shown in real time within the account. We use an outside company for credit/debit/online check payments.

Dona S.
Payroll Coordinator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

New User/Daily User

5 letztes Jahr

This is another FREY program that has the has the four sections where I can find what I need. I also like that all these FREY programs have the message center that lets other users know why they can log on if you are doing back up or checks or what ever.

I have only been using this program for 4 month and not too much thought has gone into finding anything I dislike about this or any of the FREY programs. Maybe by the next round of reviews, I will have a dislike or two.