DataFeedWatch Erfahrungen

Über DataFeedWatch

Optimiere und verwalte deine Produkt-Feeds für mehr als 1.000 Shopping-Kanäle, Marktplätze und Vergleichsseiten, um das Wachstum und den ROI zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über DataFeedWatch

Easy to setup and easy to customise feeds. Their support team is always on hand to offer help.

We are missing features in the Master / subaccount setting.

Bewertungen zu DataFeedWatch

DataFeedWatch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 205 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DataFeedWatch bereits verwendet?

Alper B.
Alper B.
Digital Marketing Manager in Türkei
Bekleidung & Mode, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Most feature less pay

Kommentare: In Turkey IT departments are such a big problem nearly every company. So when you use this tool, you cut nearly every relations with IT about xml

Customer support is my best . Every time I need a support, they are always there

You cant exactly see an analytics dashboard inside the tool

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Alper, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about our platform! :) Happy to hear that with the help of DataFeedWatch you were able to take control of your product feeds without having to involve your IT department - it's one of the things we had in mind when creating our feed tool, so glad we hit the mark with you! Thank you for the suggestion to make Analytics more visible in the dashboard - will definitely pass your feedback to our development team :)

Austin B.
Austin B.

Makes My Job Much Easier. Multi-Account Management is Easy

Kommentare: Really great. The cost is not that high for being able to manage multiple feeds for multiple clients. Even with the recent $20 price increase.

I manage about 15 ecommerce store's Google shopping feeds in DataFeedWatch. It's really an awesome product for agencies and ads managers with multiple accounts. I like that I can login and work on numerous accounts all at once.

It's a little hard to do things with Regex on occassion when Regex is called for. They should make a little "Regex" library so I can find examples of common Regex code that is typically used in changing data feeds.

Noah C.
SEM Analyst in USA

OK, But Not For Beginners

It gets products onto google shopping, usually

it doesnt do a good job explaining things. most people unfmailiar with feeds are totally confused by basic things lacking explanations, ie "internal fields"

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Noah, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about our tool :) Glad to have you with us and we'd love to improve your experience! How about we connect for a tool training session to go over any functionalities that might be unclear and how to best leverage them for your feeds? We also include an onboarding call as a part of our offering to all Customers - during the onboarding we can go through creating and optimizing your feed together, as well as addressing any questions you might have.

Christine H.
Paid Marketing Specialist in Dänemark
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service

I had a great experience with the customer service. They responded very quikly to my request and also solved the task fast.

There's nothing really. What I like the least is that this field has to be filled in ;)

Paulo R.
media director in Brasilien

A Must Have tool for Managing Feed baseaded Channels

Kommentare: It's helped me adjust, evolve, manage and reach better results for my clients in all feed basead channels, specially Google Shopping.

Its a must have tool for managing feeds, which makes a huge difference in the outcome results for our clients. Easy to use, have many ways to customize different feeds, and they are always evolving.

Nothing really. It's a great fit for our businnes.

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Thank you for your kind words, Paulo! :) It's amazing to hear that you've seen a significant performance increase with Google Shopping, and other channels, using DataFeedWatch. It makes us excited to continue growing with and for Customers like You :) Happy to have you with us and looking forward to achieving even more together!

Per S.
CEO in Schweden
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The MUST-HAVE tool for any serious ecommerce business

Kommentare: We solve ALL our marketing channel product data with DataFeedWatch and it is just amazing. Robust, super fast and one of the best support organizations I have ever worked with. It will forever be my number one choice of supplier in any future e-commerce company. The must-have tool. I just LOVE it.

It is a master of product information and channel automation. Intuitive user interface and very powerful tools. You can really tell, but using the tool, that it is created by people that use it themselves. The power of rule-based smart feed combines with ready integrations with most marketing stacks make it just superb.

Nothing I can think of. Maybe even more marketing channels and more AI solutions, but pretty comfortable they will amaze me with new features making my life as a marketeer, e-commerce owner and entrepreneur much easier.

Digital Transformation Manager in Belgien
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Great experience!

Ease of use and great way to save time! This tool really helps me skip all the manual work in data and content management.

Could have more innovative solutions / specifications for my specific needs

Kyla S.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great app

Kommentare: Excellent customer service- actually fix the problem without just sending me links to read documentation

Set this up for me right off the bat, support is on chat which is nice. Seems to be working great so far.

not sure yet, hopefully nothing - seems to be running pretty smooth

Alexandre A.
Senior Google Ads Associate in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for managing many feeds

Scalability, speed, features, and especially the customer support

Not really easy to use on its own, but there is a great customer support

CEO in Rumänien

Excellent

Kommentare: excellent

Best for time optimization and performance overall

no change history to check if someone did something wrong lately

Josh T.
Operations Analyst in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DFW has provided us with a "set it and forget it" solution

Kommentare: The initial setup with DFW required a lot of back and forth with support, including a small customization from them for our feed. Their support was extremely helpful during this process and did not charge us for the customization (we simply paid the initial setup fee). We worked with a technical rep who was very patient with us as we ran into technical issues specific to the way our catalog is setup. Since the initial setup period nearly two years ago, DFW has run quietly behind the scenes for us without any issues, which is pretty much exactly what we were looking for in a solution. It has simplified things for us with zero headaches along the way.

Automating our feed for Google ads has been really convenient. We can add products to our catalog on our website and they are automatically added to our feed. We had to manually maintain a spreadsheet for our feed prior to using DataFeedWatch. So when we created a new listing on our website, we also needed to add it to the spreadsheet and fill out each field. The mapping setup between our site (Magento) to DFW populates that necessary info for the feed and eliminated the double entry process. The mapping is extremely flexible and allows for a variety of potential rules and filters to customize the data for your feed.

The original field mapping from our website was a little bit tricky. This is mainly because of the way our SKUs are setup, but it definitely was a situation where I needed to reach out to DFW support to help setup.

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Hi Josh, Thank you! To get such feedback is one of the greatest rewords we could ask for ;) Happy to have you with DataFeedWatch for nearly 2 years now and hopefully more to come! Please remember you're always welcome to reach out to us with any questions or requests, and we will be glad to assist.

Craig S.
Web Administrator/Developer in USA

Blown away!

Kommentare: I was able to reduce the size of my data feed as well as open up virtually every eComm channel that exists without having to create separate feeds for each. More so, DataFeedWatch makes it stupid-simple to slice-n-dice one's data so that channels that have different requirements for syntax, e.g. capitalization or non-capitalized or any of the other many ways that channels seem to make our lives more difficult don't have to be spoon fed separately with separate fields in my input feed for each of the channels with ever so slightly different requirements for exactly the same data! Not only that, I can create fields and their contents out of whole-cloth with a rich range of conditionals which can use individual input fields to generate a static value or modify the contents of a given field's value based on conditions of other fields or business rules I'm able to implement entirely within the DataFeedWatch admin panel. On that last point, I no longer have to concern myself with business rules in deciding what to send to whom, which always resulted in having to have separate feeds generated for each separate channel but with DataFeedWatch, I can build the business rules right into the given channel's configuration and change it on the fly if/when necessary, without ever having to do any more coding or having to worry about effecting any of the other channels.

I've been web-coding applications since before PHP even was thought of and DataFeedWatch admin application is the only web-based application, that I didn't write myself, that has impressed me to the extent that I am almost giddy working with it! It had a bit of a learning curve, which an hour of on-boarding would flatten out to nothing, but once I got familiar with my way around, I was actually able to learn from using the UI/UX how to improve my management of datafeeds and channels to the extent I've never experienced before. I also love the fact that their admin makes it possible to actually reduce the size and complexity of the primary feed we provide to DataFeedWatch by using the admin's very rich feature set of renaming, combining and dynamically creating 'static' values for fields that I would have had to implement in the feed itself. Also, different channels all seem to want the same or similarly named fields to use channel specific syntax, e.g. Google wants 'in stock' for 'availability' while Bing wants 'In Stock' for 'Availability' and eBay accepts either 'Y' or 'N', accordingly, and so previously I had to have three separate fields instead of what I can do with DataFeedWatch which is to use a field that simply contains TRUE or FALSE and then I can use that value to create conditional static values separately as required by each different channel.

I only have two VERY minor nit-picks and they both have to do with the UI/UX. I like that they've adopted some 'guided navigation' in the form of a balloon suggesting to the user to use the 'Review' function to actually look a a given channel's configuration and tell you what is wrong with any of the data that would be going to the specific channel, including actually listing not just 'Your feed is broke' but instead, a summary of all issues found grouped by issue and the count thereof followed by every single row in the feed that has issues pointing out exactly what the issue with that record is. But, that balloon gets annoying when it continually pops up and I have to dismiss it is z-indexed higher than the primary content, which only makes sense but, covers up a portion of the primary content and although one can scroll or dismiss the balloon, it covers up a portion of the primary content. That said, one can dismiss the balloon or, click a link to "Hide these tips" but, it comes back. Likely a configuration issue easily remedied. The other nit-pick is that the support chat window is stuck in the corner of the page and can't be moved which can make discussing an issue on a specific page more difficult because as is usually my luck, what I have issues with is most often hidden by the chat window. True, I can open a new window/tab but, with the quality and utility of the UI/UX as it exists, the balloon and chat window content-blockage stand out like a sore thumb.

Jorge P.
Product Manager in Nicaragua

Shopping feed management made efficient and time saving.

Kommentare: Data feed watch takes care of Shopping feeds management for our agency paid campaigns. Reporting and Data insights for most of the integrations and optimization options such as title optimization.

We managed a ton of paid eCommerce campaigns and sometimes is hard to manage data at scale. One of the things we love about Data Feed Watch is the awesome features available for Google Ads campaigns such as automated keywords and ads creation for the whole catalog.

As to the UI and coverage available, I don't have many concerns but I'd love to see more technical training and resources provided by Data Feed Watch to help large team keep up to data with best practices.

Kaitlyn K.
Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software, Great Customer Service & Price

Allows me to customize just about everything under the sun in my data feeds. Easy to use and Datafeedwatch has AMAZING customer service that will walk you through any questions you might have. I really love DataFeedWatch!!

Can be complicated to audit and optimize.

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! ;) We're very pleased to hear you would describe DataFeedWatch support as amazing, and happy you found all the customization options you needed in our tool! For audit and optimization - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would appreciate assistance in that area. We'd love to connect for an online session and go through reviewing and optimizing your feeds together :)

Peter H.
Peter H.
Search Marketing Consultant in Dänemark

Best feed management tool - period!

Kommentare: - Handling issues in products feeds, both complex and minor, is so easy with this tool!
- Saves tons of work and emails between us and developers/clients
- Simply a sublime tool!

- The most user-friendly UI - Endless possibilities in terms of modifying info in the product feed - Numerous channels to choose from - Superb client service - Great integration with cloud services like Google Drive - Always developing new, useful features (like the possibility to structure complex and massive product feeds directly into a Shopping campaign - saves hours of work!)

- Not possible to make "umbrella" accounts like for example MCA's in Google Shopping, and to link these to other "MCA's". That would be awesome though! - Possible for a user to get access to numerous accounts (mostly an advantage for agencies)

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Peter - thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us ;) We're extremely happy to hear you consider DataFeedWatch the best feed management tool and find a wide variety of functionalities useful in your work! As for the 'umbrella accounts' - did you know that we've recently introduced such a feature? Here's more about it: https://blog.datafeedwatch.com/datafeedwatch-master-account We would also be very eager to connect and go over this addition together :)

Thomas moe B.
SEM Specialist in Dänemark

Amazing software for PPC Professionals

Kommentare: My overall experience with Datafeedwatch is overwhelmingly positive. Without much effort i am able to increase clients sales by ~70% after their shopping campaigns have plateaued.

It enables me to optimise my clients' feed in a very time efficient matter. Results really do show when comparing an optimised feed to the feeds that my clients deliver.

It Can be a bit rough to map out the feed when my clients deliver garbage feeds. Overall i'm very happy.

Ashok P.
Ashok P.
PPC Manager in Indien

Truly love DFW as it has given a new wing in our agency's growth

Kommentare: DFW has helped us manage one of the crucial components of Pay per click advertising specially for ecommerce business: create and manage a high quality feed. This is because for ecommerce businesses, product listing ads are top performing ads and product feed is critical to make these ads perform profitably. DFW is allowing us to seamlessly manage auto-syncing product feeds for our clients. Often our client's product details come unorganized or miss details. Using DFW, we optimize quickly and sync them with our key PPC platform such as Google shopping ads, bing shopping and Facebook catalog ads.

Options like field mapping, rules to optimize product attributes, merging variants to parents, 3-4 feed refreshment options are great features.

Possibly integrate product reviews feature that one can pull from store and send to google for seller rating and product rating. Offer reporting around which are top selling products, which are worst selling, etc. Consider adding a field to report product margin (price - cost of goods sold).

Lauge B.
CEO in Dänemark
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplify your feed processing

Kommentare: Great company which is just getting better over the years. Keep it up!

We used to generate a lot of different product feeds for our clients on their servers. It was a mess to maintain and to manage our inventory for the different sales channels as well as inclusion/exclusion of items for certain channels. After we migrated to Datafeedwatch we only need to maintain a single source feed for each country which we split out to our different channels. Saved us a lot maintenance hours and processing time on our servers.

It does what we need it to do. A few times we had some minor issues with nested arrays in xml etc where the structure seems to get a bit confusing using feed template builder (which btw is really nice for code-illiterate people). But the support is quite fast and really helpful usually everything gets sorted out within less than an hour!

Stuart W.
Digital Marketing Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A flexible feed creator with great functionality

Kommentare: I can easily create and distribute product feeds now. The copy channel function really speeds up the process launching say a new Google Shopping country and making the edits needed for that region. I highly recommend the software backed up by a knowledgeable support team.

Ability to segment a feed using IF filters making unique feeds as needed for each Google Shopping country. If you are running a larger team with multiple stores you can add each shop with its own feeds so they are easy to manage and organise instead of lists of feeds to scroll through. Support has been fantastic at helping set-up feeds instead of pushing a sale for them to set them up instead.

I haven't come across any limitations, but I wish the Google Shopping categories were a bit easier to set-up when mapping in foreign languages. Not being multilingual makes it a time consuming task.

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Thanks a lot, Stuart! It's awesome to get such feedback :) Glad you found DataFeedWatch helpful in managing feeds for multiple countries! We appreciate the point you made in regard to categorization - our development team will look into how we can enhance this feature to make it more time-efficient.

Marcus S.
SEM Specialist in Schweden

World class support!

Kommentare: Super impressed with all aspects of the software.

Two things. The software is as easy to use as it possibly can be and the support is always helping out with every kind of question or request. I have not seen this level of helpfulness anywhere else.

I have no particular dislikes except that feeds can be a struggle to handle.

Christine G.
Campaign Manager in USA

Best Feed Management Solution

Kommentare: I've used DFW with numerous ecommerce businesses over the last 5 years, from set up to taking over management of existing accounts.

The ease of set up and using it, simple and well thought out interface, and the overall feature set make DataFeedWatch the best choice for feed management. Managing feeds on spreadsheets for Google Merchant Center and other platforms was such an inefficient waste of time. The features for feed data changes and categorization have been especially helpful in saving time and best optimizing shopping feeds. Using DataFeedWatch saved me time and also led to improved campaign performance.

My only criticism would be on the feed check process. The tool would be more valuable if it gave suggestions and direct ways to fix errors in the feed instead of just pointing them out.

Maria O.
CEO in Argentinien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Good service, but expensive

Kommentare: Great but a little expensive

It works for what we need, google adds, facebook and IG shop.

We got charge for all the URL but actually only the main URLS are use for the data feed, the attributes for color/sizes are not used on our datafeed an we have excluded them.

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Maria, thank you for providing us with your feedback! :) We're glad to hear that functionality-wise our tool managed to meet your expectations. Speaking of pricing - it is very transparent and we base it on the number of SKUs you import. The reason we base our fees on the input and not the output is that we need to process all the items on a daily basis regardless of how many products get included in the feed. We put many efforts in ensuring we provide a service of quality, and we include services that many other companies apply additional charges for - such as marketplace order sync, onboarding & knowledge sessions or feed review. PS: Did you know that there is an Annual Plan available, that includes a 15% discount?

Erik D.
Online marketeer in Niederlande

Can't work without DFW anymore

Kommentare: We use DFW for almost every client. Because we are daily users we now the tricks and can work very quickly. The tool gives us so much efficiency in setting up and improve feeds and also setting up Shopping campaigns as we want.

DataFeedwatch is a very straightforward and easy to use tool! Everything is easy to understand and by doing it once you understand the functions and also learn directly how you can use some functions in other ways and accounts! Beside that, when you have an problem, the support chat is very helpfull and quick in helping you. They are solving your problems for you.

It's not particular an Con of DFW itself but more of tools like this. You need to use them to understand them. The first time you use it it can be a bit hard to make the correct optimyzations. But the support is in that case there for you and willing to help!

Salvatore M.
Consulente Performance Marketing in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Uno strumento indispensabile per chi lavora con ecommerce

Kommentare: Davvero molto positiva, sia la piattaforma è utilissima nello sviluppo e la gestione di campagne shopping, per ogni evenienza l'assistenza è sempre pronta ad aiutare.

Il software è facile da utilizzare, da la possibilità, in pochi clic, di collegare qualsiasi piattaforma ecommerce ed importare i prodotti all'interno della piattaforma dove è creare e rivedere i feed per le diverse piattaforme sulle quali fare advertising. Inoltre, è possibile creare delle campagne sulla Rete di Ricerca con degli annunci dinamici basati sui dati del feed.

Il software si collega facilmente, tramite app, a Shopify, per collegarlo a Wordpress o PrestaShop e necessario caricare un file bridge sul proprio spazio web. Nel caso in cui non si avesse familiarità con tale operazione si può contare su un'assistenza a 5 stelle!

Jack H.
Jack H.
Digital marketing manager in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and cost effective

Software is really easy to use and cost effective, lots of features available and easy to create feeds which can be used across channels

Some of the individual feed custom rules can be tricky to set up especially if you're not familiar with regex

Antwort von DataFeedWatch

Thanks for the awesome review, Jack! We try our best to provide an easy and affordable solution and I'm happy to hear we hit the mark for you. PS: Did you know that we have a few Regex Ninjas in our Support Team? ;) Feel free to drop us a line anytime and we will gladly create a regex for you!