Über Yooz

Die integrierte Budgetfunktion von Yooz bietet Finanzentscheidungsträgern eine Lösung zur Automatisierung und Sicherung ihrer Finanzprozesse.

Erfahre mehr über Yooz

The integration is great. The auto matching feature is crazy simple.

I have occasional trouble when using on my cell phone.

Bewertungen zu Yooz

Yooz hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 166 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yooz bereits verwendet?

Bryan
Bryan
Financial Controller in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

True OCR technology. Ease of use and good customer support.

Kommentare: Elimination of the paper invoices. Quicker processing time of invoices. Less manual effort. Ability to approve invoices anywhere internet is accessible. True OCR technology reading the bills. Saves my Accounts Payable staff time allowing for redeployment of internal resources.

Ease of use. Ease of implementation. Training excellent. Good customer support. Mobile app. Ease of delegations for employees on vacation.

Dashboard cannot be customized. Limited metric data. No data on comparable companies in size, industry, or spend.

Antwort von Yooz

Thank you for your Yooz review on our cloud-based AP Automation solution. We value our Yooz client champions and really appreciate you taking time to provide a review. One of the many strengths of the Yooz platform that you pointed out, is our intelligent OCR feature that continues to learn (gets smarter) with ongoing use. Recently, PayStream rated our reporting features as one of most robust reporting platforms currently offered in the AP Automation space. Rest assured, continued development is on our road map. As always, if a customer needs a customized report, our Yooz client success manager can create and automatically send. Thanks again for providing a review on Yooz! Have an amazing holiday season.

Lucille
Accountant in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365 User

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A big shoutout to [sensitive content hidden] for their constant communication and teamwork with us. We truly appreciate the amazing work they've done, and we hope to support Yooz in becoming a more Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365-friendly software in the future.

I like Yooz because they matched the pricing of our old AP software while offering additional features that integrate with our new Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365. This accounting software is not easy to use or integrate with, but [sensitive content hidden] were incredible in tailoring our Yooz account to seamlessly sync with Business Central so that everything flows beautifully.

As new upgrades are released, they sometimes disrupt our integrations with Microsoft accounting software. Each time errors arise, I have to reach out to the team, and while they resolve the issues promptly, I wish these errors didn't occur in the first place.

Katrina
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yooz overall is helpful for reporting/viewing past invoices

ease of reviewing past invoices for reporting, formatting is easy to look things up, organization for different companies good

system is not good at recognizing vendors, amounts, etc, Yooz stamps not good for recognition, inconsistent

Antwort von Yooz

We sure do appreciate your amazing feedback! Thanks for taking the time to post your review. It¿s our goal to make sure the Yooz platform continues to make your job more efficient and productive, and to keep our dialogue going. We have found that several user issues/challenges (like the one noted below) can sometimes be addressed by some 1:1 guidance from our support folks. You can also call our support line at 832.384.9669 option 2, or e-mail him directly at max.raynal@justyoozit.com. We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Our next session is on 2.14.18. Register to attend by going to the www.justyooit.com/event to register. You also have a chance to share your tips, tricks, and best practices with other users. Happy Yoozing! Melissa Hendrick, VP of Marketing

Ecommerce Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Key Asset for Automation within Accounts

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: deployment and setup was easy.
good level of customisation available via deployment and support team.
easy system to get hands on with.

Simple UI. Customizable to your chosen ERP setup. good customer service and support

No Major Cons. usual teething issues like any implementation but nothing unexpected.

Kristen
Staff Accountant in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Yooz Review

Kommentare: We love the document storage in Yooz and the ability to communicate with coworkers and have the conversation "on the record" with each invoice.

We love that Yooz holds documents and invoice images to help us toward our goal of going paperless

The push ups for us is that we have to manually export from each company while being logged into each company in QBs individually. We have around 30 companies so this can be very time consuming.

Antwort von Yooz

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Yooz solution! Glad to see you're enjoying the product. We're here to help if any questions arise or you'd like to inquire about additional features. If you haven't done so already, please join our Linkedin User discussion group and attend our monthly Yooz Insider client exclusive, interactive live webinar hosted by our COO. www.GetYooz.com/resources.

Kate
Account Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

New Customer

Kommentare: Over all great customer support and communication. We like that our rep listens to our needs and helps us find solutions within Yooz

We like the PO to invoice matching. We also like the linkage between Aplos and Yooz

We are new to the program and have not dove deep into the program yet.

Amy
CFO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Yooz has helped streamline and track for our business!

Kommentare: more efficiency and saved manual input time

Customer Service Outstanding! The integration is great. The auto matching feature is crazy simple!

Unable to add description box larger. When we update Quick books it doesn't always export all of the updates, then we have to manually do it. would like automatically update or match the Invoice with the multiple POs we get for multiple invoices, but same company?

Antwort von Yooz

Amy, Thank you so much for the good vibes you just sent our way! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated and responsive customer support, and we¿re happy to hear that it¿s all working great for you. Let¿s keep the conversation going. We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Check it out here: http://cloud.justyoozit.com/webinar-yooz-insider-02-2018 You also have a chance to share your tips, tricks, and best practices with other users. Thanks for being a Yooz champion! Melissa Hendrick, VP of Marketing Yooz

Gwyneth
Administrative Assistant in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, I rarely have issues with Yooz.

It's ease of use is a an absolute plus for me.

Sometimes there are too many hands in the cookie jar.

Angela
COMPTROLLER in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Super useful accounts payable tool

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Yooz is easy to use. The support staff is fantastic. I like that I can pull up any invoice we scanned, even by description if we can't remember the company name.

I wish I could sort by vendor name in the My Task screen.

vor 4 Wochen

Dear Angela, thanks for your review! We're thrilled to hear you find Yooz easy to use and appreciate our support staff. We'll take note of your suggestion to sort by vendor name in the My Task screen. Stay tuned as it should be available in a couple of weeks...

Ely
Administrator Project Clerk in Kanada
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good no problems at all, use it daily to download all my invoices. Project managers find it easy to go in and approve invoices as well.

how easy it is to find a invoice and download.

Maybe using different sorts for the dates.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Ely, Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you find Yooz easy to use for managing and downloading invoices. We'll consider your suggestion for different date sorting options. It's great to hear that project managers are finding it easy to approve invoices as well.

Steffi
Accounts Payable in USA

For the most part I love using Yooz. They provide exactly customer service.

I like the idea of less paperwork. It saves space in filing and searching for the document if need be, is very easy to too.

It does take longer to post the invoices, but that out ways itself with the other functions that it provides like saving documents and searching for documents with very little information.

Antwort von Yooz

Thanks for making our day with your positive review! It is customers like you that make our jobs great. We like to think we¿re doing a good job supporting our customers and keeping them engaged, and we want to know either way. We have found that several user issues/challenges (like delays due to CDK connector) can sometimes be addressed by some 1:1 guidance from our support folks. You can also call our support line at 832.384.9669 option 2, or e-mail our client success manager directly at max.raynal@justyoozit.com. We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Our next session is on 2.14.18. Register to attend by going to the www.justyooit.com/event to register. Happy Yoozing! Melissa Hendrick, VP of Marketing

david
parts manager in USA

good but limited

its usually pretty good at its informational scan and once the info is correct it works just like you want it to

it has problems learning. actually, it doesn't learn on it's own, which is lame. you have to essentially open a learning ticket and have someone somewhere try to fix it. I find that no matter how many tickets get opened the system doesn't seem to really adjust to that problem the next time. I would really like the program to auto learn when I highlight the proper info on an invoice.

Antwort von Yooz

Thanks for the feedback and for taking time to post your comments. The Yooz platform is designed to be straight forward and simple to use, making your life easier! We¿re sorry to hear that has not been your experience. Please give us the opportunity to learn more about your specific issues as our platform leverages the latest AI and OCR learning technologies. I will have our COO reach out to you directly. You can also call our support line at 832.384.9669 option 2, or e-mail me directly at melissa.hendrick@justyoozit.com. We look forward to finding a solution to the issue. Melissa Hendrick, VP of Marketing

JUAN
AP Analyst in Mexiko
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Yooz is excelente for AP workload

Kommentare: Makes every day task in AP easier.

Easy to handle for accounting team and operations team. The approvers review everything very fast, this shortens the workload.

Sometimes is a litte bit slow, or the documents are not shown correctly. For example, it change the date from another countries. (i.e. UK, where the date is day/month/year. It changes to month/day/year)

Antwort von Yooz

Thank you so much for the good vibes you just sent our way! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated and responsive customer support, and we¿re happy to hear that it¿s all working great for you. Let¿s keep the conversation going. We have recently added a NEW monthly webinar exclusively for our clients where you may ask any questions you have about the Yooz platform directly to our chief innovation officer, Laurent Charpentier. Registration is available on the Yooz website under events. Your change date issue is a great item to raise during one of these webinars. Our next one is 2.14.18 - hope to see you there! Melissa Hendrick, VP Marketing

Wilfried
Financial Director and Comptable in Burkina Faso
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Yooz review

Easy to use and easy to master. The connection through a web shortcut is fast. Customer support is excellent

Although it is easy to use, the software has difficulties in customizing the dashboard. The yooz software is also a bit expensive which minimizes the use of minimal companies and the price will have to be reduced

letzten Monat

Thanks for your feedback, Wilfried! We're glad you find Yooz easy to use and appreciate our fast web shortcut connection and excellent customer support. We hear your concerns about dashboard customization and pricing and will take them into consideration for future improvements. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're here to address any further questions or suggestions you may have!

ANDREA

Makes life easier

Kommentare: 99% of the time it works great and there aren't any issues

I like that I don't have to file hard copies any more, and that it makes my life easier and faster to process my invoices.

Sometimes there are weird glitches and it seems like it takes a while to get response from the support team

Antwort von Yooz

Andrea, thank you for your wonderful review! We delight in hearing from our clients that our platform helps make your life easier. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance. I will share your support comment with our team, as I know they do try to be as responsive as possible - but sometimes delayed due to having to sometimes with with CDK support to resolve an issue. Thanks for being a Yooz Champion.

Jenny

Invoices

Kommentare: Really enjoying the YOOZ program since 2015 -
Easy to process and still keep all managers in the loop -
Quick posting and keeps things very organized!!
Love it!!

I love the fact that we can be PAPERLESS and still keep all invoices stored for life - Less filing!!

The auto fill fills things incorrectly about 50% of the time - I feel this feature should be removed altogether

Antwort von Yooz

Thank you for taking the time to review Yooz. Glad to see you're enjoying our solution and that it is helping Peterson Auto group. Here's to no more paper cuts! . Thanks again for the amazing review and for being an amazing Yooz Client Champion! Cheers.

Tonya
Administrative Assistant in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Unknown

On my end I just approve what has been pushed thru yooz from my shop. But it is very quick and easy to learn and very fast process.

At this time I do not have anything that I do not like about it.

letzten Monat

Thanks for sharing your experience, Tonya! We're thrilled to hear that you find Yooz quick, easy to learn, and efficient for approving transactions from your shop. Your satisfaction is important to us. If you ever have any questions or suggestions in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Kelcey
Accounting Administrator in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Yooz

Kommentare: Yooz has made accounts payable a much faster process for our dealership. Everything from the install and ease of use to contacting and getting responses from support has been top notch.

Yooz can be accessed via the web, so I can get into it on any computer. Being able to pull invoices super fast and always having them at my finger tips has been hugely helpful for us. I can process invoices as soon as I receive them and then the department manager can review and approve, it stream lines the process and cuts down on time to get invoices out and paid.

We have been using it for almost a year and I have not encountered a flaw or con yet.

Antwort von Yooz

Thanks for your review! Here at Yooz we delight in helping to make the lives of our financial partners easier. Freeing you up to expand the scope and effectiveness of your dealership AP operations!

Rachelle
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

I like that I can get approvals from managers for invoices without having to do anything but upload them to yooz. All invoices can be correctly coded and signed off on before they even enter our accounting software program.

Credits do not export as credits, it automatically makes them a debit amount, so i have to be careful and change them myself.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Lyers and Thieves

Kommentare: This is a very unprofessional and dishonest company. The sales staff cannot explain specifications in detail and sells functionalities they do not have. Then they offer you to try it for free, but when we wanted to discontinue after a negative experience during the trial period they suddenly claim it is a one year obligatory contract, started charging our bank account and do not answer mails anymore.

We liked their promises, unfortunately none came true.

This must be the most unfriendly and confusing platform we have seen in years. Not intuitive at all to work with and very laborious to configurate.

letzten Monat

We appreciate your feedback and regret any inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we take your concerns seriously and will address them internally. We strive for transparency and aim to improve our platform and customer experience continuously. If you have any further concerns or queries, please reach out to us directly.

Allan
CFO in Neuseeland
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Thanks

Relatively easy to use. Data extraction good. OCR works very well.

Often rounds the GST/sales tax incorrectly - can't see where to change the rounding method. I suppose i could askSearch facilitiy doesn't always work as well as expected (reveals too much data).

Grace
Executive Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes POs a breeze

Kommentare: i love that it captures the data and inputs it for me - such a time saver.

Now that it is finally on the web - soooo much easier to open and use

I do not like receiving "late tasks" that are not mine - waste of an email and then when it is mine, I'm likely to gloss over it

Assimi
Marketing and communication director in Burkina Faso
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, yooz review

Easy to use software. First of all it has a user-friendly interface, then it has a lot of reliable features and finally it has free trial which is favorablem. It is really cool this software

Software difficult to use for beginners although it has free version it is also cheap monthly. But it is still not bad

letzten Monat

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Assimi! It's great to hear that you find Yooz easy to use with its user-friendly interface and reliable features. We appreciate your feedback about the difficulty for beginners and will work on improving the onboarding experience. If you have any further questions or suggestions, feel free to let us know!

Sam
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great product that is simple to use for all skill sets.

Fast, easy and effective. Helps track and process invoices so much faster.

Wish I could have had it earlier in my career.

Betty
Adminsrator in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I like not having to enter every invoice manually and not having to pull out file folders to look back at history.

It cannot read all suppliers invoices and it selects the wrong vendor a lot. It does not catch all duplicate Invoices.