Über Podia

Verkaufe Mitgliedschaften, Online-Kurse und digitale Downloads an deine Zielgruppe. Keine technischen Probleme, kostenlose Migration von deinem aktuellen Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Podia

Fast, live support, rapid improvements from the development team, and marketing help with case studies, interviews, and free webinars.

No custom embed codes can be added... but let's face it. I can do without it for the first stages of sales.

Bewertungen zu Podia

Podia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Podia bereits verwendet?

Jean
Jean
Creator, Author in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Number one ALL IN ONE website builder for Creative Business Owners.

Kommentare: I have tried out so many website builders over the years and did not have the same ease of setup or all in one setup like Podia has. I have everything I need to run a successful digital business with Podia!

The easy setup and all in one services allowed me to set up my business in a week and make several sales in my first month of launching. I'm really pleased with how I could set up my entire business including email marketing and an affiliate program!

I honestly have no complaints right now. I wish Merch could be listed but I'm very satisfied with the design capability and features.

Maureen
Founder and Writer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

PODIA is a unique one-stop-shop platform for a SOLO CREATOR online business.

Kommentare: I began using Podia to have a way to sell my courses. As time progressed I created my website and moved my dedicated domain name to Podia. I then moved my email marketing to Podia. From that point on I continued to use Podia features exclusively. If Podia doesn't have a feature, I don't need it! I need simplicity and everything I do in one place. That's what I have with Podia.

PODIA fits all stages of business from a beginner with absolutely no prior or tech experience to someone who has been working successfully online and wants to simplify their work. That is why I recommend my creator students use it. Whichever category a CREATOR falls into, she is going to find all the features she needs with PODIA. And features that are valuable time savers. The best part is the time and money saved by having an all-in-one platform, everything in one place, ALL the features to create and run an online business. BUT, if you feel the need to replicate and complicate, you can use thousands of apps and services that interface with Podia. Me? I stick with ONLY PODIA for my business including MY WEBSITE, EMAIL MARKETING AND BLOGGING and more! I love it! That’s saying a lot because I have been working online for 20+ years! Podia simplifies a creator’s life! Know that whatever is created with PODIA looks great, has a huge variety of easy-to-use and functional features and reporting stats – no matter what your level of online app skill or NONE! Yup, you heard that right! It’s great for everyone! AND, everything you do in Podia is flexible! You are in control!

Over the 3 years I have been a Podia customer, if I felt something was lacking at any point, shortly after it was released as a key feature. Podia always has listened to customer comments and responded with a solution.

Marit
CEO in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The easiest online course platform out there

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Podia is a really great company. I love their software, their tone of voice, they're super quick to give assistance when needed and I have never had such a seamless experience building a course!

The design looks nice and modern, and the UX is so intuitive. It literally takes you less than an hour to launch your first course, and that's unheard of for other platforms.

I would like a little bit more options to use my own branding, but Podia's design is so nice and neutral, it's not bugging me.

Ian
Founder/CEO in Australien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Wish there were better reviews of Podia functionality before I bought

Kommentare: Horrible. Customer service is so kind, but that's it. They have advised me to change my domain, without telling me it could crash my site. Now the site has crashed, and they're all asleep so can't help fix it. The functionality is so bare-bones it's crazy. There's no concept of building out to have stronger/better functionality. I will be moving to Wix/Wordpress ASAP

Yes, it's easy to use and customer support is fantastic...but that's where the pros end

Horrible horrible functionality. Some BASIC website features aren't included, period: 1) No website backup functionality 2) No ability to have SKUs/units tracking 3) They sell you "coaching", but there's no way to track when someone books. 4) No way for a customer to book a coaching session twice (really?) 5) No way for a customer to book a "bundle" of coaching sessions (all you can do is "title" it 3 sessions) 6) No way to have dynamic settings for affiliates...all affiliates get the same kick-back 7) 0 ability for bulk updates of ANYTHING 8) No expiry date on courses 9) No ability to size images (what you upload is what you get) 10) No "contact us" form 11) Super rigid text/page design (i.e. don't even have Elementor) 12) No CSS customization 13) No dynamic course creation (as in, you can't create "pieces" and move them around) 14) Editing courses is SO painful. They default an image/thumbnail and to change it you have to manually upload. If you have a long course, then ANY update you make scrolls you all the way back to the top. No quick editing of titles. No ability to set title preference (they insist on defaulting to .mp4). 15) You need to pay $100 EXTRA a month JUST to get conversion tracking installed

Robert
Content Creator in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Podia’s Been My Go-To for Years!

Kommentare: From their tutorials on YouTube to the free Podia community to their customer support team, I’ve had a fantastic experience with the Podia platform as a whole!

Podia has become my absolute favorite all-in-one platform not just because of its continued growth and feature development over the past few years…but because of the way they actively engage with the Podia user community! The team genuinely listens to the user base and wants to create a product that is easy to use and still competitive in the industry.

Though Podia is always actively searching for ways to improve the platform, I do think the website editor could use a little more work. I’d love to be able to copy and paste blocks and sections across different pages. I’d also like to see a drag and drop feature to reorder those sections on the page.

Rev
Vice President in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Podia: The Easy Choice

Kommentare: Podia is a fantastic framework for housing our online courses along with using it as our email service provider. Having those two systems talk to each other is incredibly valuable. The email features are getting better and we have really been impressed with the improvements.

Podia is so easy to use. I cannot overemphasize how important this feature is when setting up and supporting online courses. There are so many plates to spin that it's nice to have one thing not to worry about. Podia's customer support is like no other. Responsive and thorough until the issue is resolved. I really appreciate that.

I have found it very confusing to see what customers see. Especially when they are having trouble. I wish they had a chat to get customer service directly instead of going through me. Or maybe if there were screenshots (and a video) so I could see how they log on and then what their dashboard looks like to be better able to help them.

Patrick

Podia Is Amazing!

Kommentare: Fantastic. Love using the platform. Customer support is outstanding.

I love that Podia is simple to use but extremely powerful. If you are looking for a do it all platform for your website, course, email and more, look no further.

Not much to complain about! My number one wishes were email (which they recently added) and a blog (which is coming soon it seems).

Richard
Founder in USA

Information Security Training Courses

Kommentare: It has been very positive overall. That said, I would like the company to focus more on uptime/availability. There were several outages in 2023, one lasting nearly a day, and that caused me great stress. If you need to raise the annual prices to afford an even more robust infrastructure, I'm all for it.

Ease of use, support, and the fact that I can pay an annual fee and avoid having Podia take a percentage of my sales revenue.

I can't delete archived Coupons! Please fix this. Coupons are critical to the way I run my company, and I'd like the ability to clean up clutter. For example, if someone decides to make a bulk purchase, they would pay for X quantity of a course via Stripe externally to Podia. At that point, I would generate a coupon code with a 100% discount and X use limit so they could then "redeem" their licenses. This has worked very well for me, and saves me the time of having to pre-create accounts for people who bulk purchase -- instead, they can self-enroll.

Susanne
Spiritual Master Teacher and Therapist in UK

Simple and Effective

Kommentare: I am so glad I found Podia as it is easy to use, simple to set up and it has all that I need to run my online school. I can even host my email list with them and sending emails via Podia is also easy to do. Everything I need is in one place and available at an affordable price. If I need to check anything with the customer help team, they are always friendly and helpful.

Podia was easy to set up and get started earning through selling online services. They also dont take a commision from sales which makes selling a little more profitable. There are simple and easy to follow help guides for every step of the set up and management.

There is nothing that I dislike, I find Podia simple and straightforward to use

Frankie
Frankie
Founder in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best tool on the market

Kommentare: It has been a dream product to use

By far the sleekest design UX experience I have had with any e-learning platform, and I have used others in the past. The team were able to migrate me from Failjabi in less that 24 hours and the support is so personal and caring. It's also great value for money and I could not ask for better updated as the arrive month by month, I have just committed to another 12 months with Podia by paying upfront and I would never have dreamed of doing this with any other service Thank you Podia for such a great product I look forward to what 2020 brings, please accept crytpo payments in the future ;)

No crypto checkout, I know this might be difficult to implement but would be a great feature.

Lisa
Entrepreneur in Australien

A Fantastic Platform for Entrepreneurs

Kommentare: I have thoroughly enjoyed using Podia and haven’t even scratched the surface of its potential.

I love the support, ease of use, features & continual improvements

There isn’t really anything I don’t like.

Rachel
Founder & Designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Powerful platform for delivering digital products & online courses.

Kommentare: I signed up to Coach about 5 months ago now and have NEVER looked back. I've used other solutions and online platforms before to host my courses and digital products and downloads, but I've never been fully happy with how they integrate or the interface. Coach was a breath of fresh air from my very first convo with the Founder of Coach, when he went above and beyond to tell me all about the product and see if it fitted my needs. And even though I knew it didn't have every feature I had at the time, I was confident they'd deliver on what I needed - so I signed up there and then. Since then Coach has consistently released new features - many that we customers have asked for and are highly anticipated (for example - they've just released their ConvertKit integration. Yay!!) and many others that have been a total surprise, but just as brilliant. What makes Coach for me, though, is the customer service - I really feel like the Coach team care about each of us as an individual and really want to help us succeed, by making the best product they can and giving the best support I've ever come across in an online platform. I don't feel like a number or a statistic - but a real person that the team at Coach are constantly happy to help out. On top of that, Coach is mighty beautiful to both look at (great for your audience!) and use (great for us!) - as a designer, it's important to me that I use tools that are easy to use and help me get the job done quicker. Coach helps me do that, and more. My conversion rates for my freebie opt-in on my site have gone from less than 1% to over 6.5% at last count and I've no doubt Coach has played a huge part in that. :) Tl;Dr; - Platform is so easy to use & launch with
- New features are being brought out all the time
- The customer support is incredible
- Design is fantastic & converts well with my audience
I recommend Coach now to everyone I know that wants to create digi products & online courses - and I'd never go anywhere else. :)

- Beautiful design - Wonderful support - Incredibly easy to use - Great for my conversion rates

I've sat here for 5 minutes and can't actually think of a con, imo. :)

Antwort von Podia

Thanks so much for your kind review, Rachel. Of everything you said, what makes me happiest is that your conversion rate improved by over 5% when switching to our platform. Your success is the most important to us. :)

Dan
COO, Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A LMS for the common man (and also for the uncommon too)

Kommentare: No regrets. Stellar service. Fantastic product.

Podia makes it possible for a one-man shop to launch a course to the world and offer features that usually only a big shop would be able to. This wasn't why we went with Podia. We were already an established e-learning company with thousands of customers around the world. Switching to Podia allowed us the ability to concentrate on the quality of our course content and less on the labor of launching new courses. Their system and interface is quite elegant and simple, with just the right of customization to differentiate your site from other Podia sites, but not enough customization options to paralyze you in development. Their team is very responsive. They assisted with migrating over a thousand videos/lessons and thousands of customers. They are consistently adding new features to the platform.

The reporting is a bit underwhelming, albeit we have been able to cobble together some reporting using third party software/services. But I have a feeling that they will enhance the reporting sooner than later.

Nicole
Nicole
CEO in Deutschland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FINALLY a platform that gets it right!

Kommentare: The setup was super easy, the team helped me tremendously by taking over feeding my email list into the system and they were super quick with all their replies to my questions.
I watched one of their weekly ask-all live webinars before signing up and really EVERY question was answered. In addition to their fab features and superstar support, that's what got me hooked.
After setting up the dashboard, building the storefront for our freebies and the subscriber signup was childsplay.
Everything looks super pretty, in our brand colors, and, NO KIDDING; our email list that we had built over 14 months with MailChimp DOUBLED in just 10 weeks.
On Podia, we host 2 separate freebies, the complete recordings of our weekly webcasts, and an online course. Everything interacts perfectly. 100% recommended!

So simple to set up. So accommodating of their clients' needs: Think subscribers that are segmented from the get-go, newsletters and email drip campaigns that are as easy to write, beautify and send as an email, a pretty and sleek storefront, fully implemented with your website. Also think ZERO cut from your earnings, NO restriction on your content. You pay the monthly fee and that's it! One more thing: Podia takes care of invoicing, VAT - depending on where you are and where your buyers are ... a constant hassle to get that right and Podia just takes that load of your shoulders!

The only thing that bugged me was that I couldn't personalize the emails, like address them to a person by name - - and Podia has that on their agenda. When you find a platform where that's the ONLY thing that bugs you? Feels like I finally found my online home.

Eran
Eran
Eran Bucai in Australien
Internet, Selbstständig

Best course hosting platform out there

Kommentare: Superb experience with the support, the on-boarding, and the software itself. Highly recommended.

Everything. The price, super affordable and simple. No complications like others. No transaction fees on matter what plan you are in. Super intuitive to use, requires almost no tutorial. Although they have excellent documentation for any possible question. Support is super helpful and responsive. 10 out of 10 in helpfulness. It is so easy to use it makes you want to create courses and make good use of it. I made my monies worth on the investment within the first week.

The only con is that the software is not feature rich. This is NOT a con for me. To me it is a plus. They made it so dead-simple that literally anyone can use it. I feel that is the right use-case for most people and I am glad Podia chose to accomodate extreme simplification. Well known competitors (which I won't name), have a ton of features but makes it a lot more complicated, not as intuitive and a bit more difficult to use it. Podia is almost "too simple", but that's a good thing. I anticipate using Podia for years to come. I wrote extensive blog on my website about how I use it, how you can use it, and also a full walkthrough video on my youtube channel to show all the insides.

Ioana
Content Creator in UK
Internet, Selbstständig

The best platform for digital products creators

Kommentare: I get to host everything in one place. No more going back and forth between my digital products host and my email service provider.

It's an all in one solution to a content creator's dream: membership site that can be used as a blog, email service provider covering the basic needs for drip campaigns, newsletters and email list building, digital downloads storage and online courses platform. I looove the fact that you get unlimited everything, so no more tiers to squeeze through.

The email marketing part is not as advanced as the likes of Convertkit or Drip, for example, but for beginners is just enough. But the fact that you have unlimited customers, subscribers, everything, it compensates, at least in the beginning when you're not making too much money off your email list anyway.

Peter
Productivity coach in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I don't give five stars easily

Kommentare: Podia hosts my online course and allows me to give my customers a great experience when they take my course. That's the most important thing. And they make me feel good and feel supported. What else could you ask for?

Podia lets you host online courses, but it gives all power to YOU, the user. You own your data, your content, and your customers. Podia is made by people who care about online creators (like me) and who want creators to succeed. They're not just out to make as much money off of you as they can. The Podia support is particularly amazing. I've gotten personal help from the CMO, among others. Can't speak highly enough of these folks. Did I mention that they pay you out daily (via Stripe)? You don't have to wait a month to get paid, like with some other platforms.

Some points for improvements for Podia would be that I'd like to see some built-in analytics for my course sales page. Also, they support a variety of coupons, but I'd love to see them add a coupon that is both user-specific and time-specific. As in, one of my users can use it in the next 24 hours. This is advanced stuff. Otherwise I'm super happy with Podia!

Alice
Content creator, podcaster, producer in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best customer service ever

I love how quickly I get response from the team and I'm never made to feel as though my question is silly - I am a complete new starter with anything technical so this is all brand new to me and it's essential I feel supported as I'm doing everything else on my own!

I would love for my customers to be able to access their content without having to use a password as they sign up to get it, and then have to sign in again to get my downloads (but I do understand why this is probably necessary)

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Founder in Italien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

To the point. Exactly what I needed.

Kommentare: simple and straight to the point

I enjoy Podia for its simplicity and beauty. I appreciate the entrepreneurial smartness in creating such a precise and lean product, ease of use, very fast and thorough support, balanced functionalities outweighs the frustrations. As far as I know I'll keep using it. From many angles, it's obvious that it wasn't just designed to be the next average thing, but it was carefully planned and optimized to solve specific problems and really make a difference. It was precisely what I was looking for for a solopreneur that is looking for lean features that just work. I loved how they were honestly able to compare themselves to other solutions and companies without bragging or other ego dynamics, and how they presented themselves as the solution with clarity. It shows a lot of great signs of a company I'm inclined to work with.

some bugs in the editor were really annoying. Solved.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Early days.

Kommentare: It's early days. As soon as I get the income from the shop to leave I will. But I'll stick with it for now.

I like that getting up and selling is easy. I appreciate their integration with Stripe versus relying on a proprietary payment software (like Shopify) because I might not trust it as easily.

It feels very limited in some aspects. I don't love the limitations in building out pages and more than anything the ability not to access CSS is mindboggling.

Eric
Eric
Instructeur en libération des émotions bloquantes grâce à la Voie Sensorielle in Schweiz
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Clarity, simplicity, easy to use

Kommentare: It helps me spending less time of the technical aspect when publishing a product. I start to have more time to create instead of spending my time solving problem with funnels bugs agoin and again. It remind me my experience the day i decided to move from windows to Mac... Difficult decision but since then (in 2013)... it is just a dream to use all my Mac and Apple system. I have the same feeling now using podia.

The simplicity for doing action what ever it is in podia. Almost no need of help, it is no intuitive that i have needed a little time to stop making simple things become complicate like before using podia.

Nothing for the moment. The first days, i was asking question like “why can’t we do this or that with podia? It was things i was able to do before with the other but very complicate system... But then, i realize that podia helps me simplify my job and that i work well without all the other options i had in the past.

Matt
Matt
Asset Management Specialist in Australien
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love Podia

Kommentare: Podia took away all the stress of my self-hosted Wordpress membership site. Trying to build a custom site on a low budget turned out to be a disaster for me. I have no problem administering my own website but the tech stack for a membership and course site caused me no end of headaches. I was spending all my spare time on tech and not serving my members. I persevered for six months, and I finally gave up when I found Podia.

Support, support and support. They rock. The platform is pretty awesome as well. The team made it easy to for me to migrate over. I'm in Podia every day building out new courses or tweaking the existing.

Obviously a platform like Podia will not have all the bells and whistles of a custom membership or course platform built in Wordpress (like what I previously used). But thats a small price to pay for the weight off my mind of having the tech actually work like its supposed to work.

Kierra
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I loved Podia, but it didn't have many capabilities

I loved the overall "look" and "feel" of podia. Everything was fresh and modern. Their landing pages are also super nice!

I didn't like the fact that it was hard to add freebies. It was also annoying that I couldn't place quizzes in between modules to make sure students weren't understanding the information.

Amrit
Entrepreneur in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very good online course platform

Kommentare: Very happy, the best online course platform.

Very easy to use, great customer support, beautiful product pages and store fronts, easy to navigate for customers

Would prefer if they had built in wistia video hosting

Jasmin
Admin Assistant in UK
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for small amounts of content

The email broadcasting is great, especially for campaigns

it is quite a slow website and it's very difficult to pull reports it doesn't show anything specific, just general sales