Über Podia

Verkaufe Mitgliedschaften, Online-Kurse und digitale Downloads an deine Zielgruppe. Keine technischen Probleme, kostenlose Migration von deinem aktuellen Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Podia

Fast, live support, rapid improvements from the development team, and marketing help with case studies, interviews, and free webinars.

No custom embed codes can be added... but let's face it. I can do without it for the first stages of sales.

Bewertungen zu Podia

Podia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 108 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Podia bereits verwendet?

Jean
Jean
Creator, Author in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Number one ALL IN ONE website builder for Creative Business Owners.

Kommentare: I have tried out so many website builders over the years and did not have the same ease of setup or all in one setup like Podia has. I have everything I need to run a successful digital business with Podia!

The easy setup and all in one services allowed me to set up my business in a week and make several sales in my first month of launching. I'm really pleased with how I could set up my entire business including email marketing and an affiliate program!

I honestly have no complaints right now. I wish Merch could be listed but I'm very satisfied with the design capability and features.

Maureen
Founder and Writer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

PODIA is a unique one-stop-shop platform for a SOLO CREATOR online business.

Kommentare: I began using Podia to have a way to sell my courses. As time progressed I created my website and moved my dedicated domain name to Podia. I then moved my email marketing to Podia. From that point on I continued to use Podia features exclusively. If Podia doesn't have a feature, I don't need it! I need simplicity and everything I do in one place. That's what I have with Podia.

PODIA fits all stages of business from a beginner with absolutely no prior or tech experience to someone who has been working successfully online and wants to simplify their work. That is why I recommend my creator students use it. Whichever category a CREATOR falls into, she is going to find all the features she needs with PODIA. And features that are valuable time savers. The best part is the time and money saved by having an all-in-one platform, everything in one place, ALL the features to create and run an online business. BUT, if you feel the need to replicate and complicate, you can use thousands of apps and services that interface with Podia. Me? I stick with ONLY PODIA for my business including MY WEBSITE, EMAIL MARKETING AND BLOGGING and more! I love it! That’s saying a lot because I have been working online for 20+ years! Podia simplifies a creator’s life! Know that whatever is created with PODIA looks great, has a huge variety of easy-to-use and functional features and reporting stats – no matter what your level of online app skill or NONE! Yup, you heard that right! It’s great for everyone! AND, everything you do in Podia is flexible! You are in control!

Over the 3 years I have been a Podia customer, if I felt something was lacking at any point, shortly after it was released as a key feature. Podia always has listened to customer comments and responded with a solution.

Ian
Founder/CEO in Australien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Wish there were better reviews of Podia functionality before I bought

Kommentare: Horrible. Customer service is so kind, but that's it. They have advised me to change my domain, without telling me it could crash my site. Now the site has crashed, and they're all asleep so can't help fix it. The functionality is so bare-bones it's crazy. There's no concept of building out to have stronger/better functionality. I will be moving to Wix/Wordpress ASAP

Yes, it's easy to use and customer support is fantastic...but that's where the pros end

Horrible horrible functionality. Some BASIC website features aren't included, period: 1) No website backup functionality 2) No ability to have SKUs/units tracking 3) They sell you "coaching", but there's no way to track when someone books. 4) No way for a customer to book a coaching session twice (really?) 5) No way for a customer to book a "bundle" of coaching sessions (all you can do is "title" it 3 sessions) 6) No way to have dynamic settings for affiliates...all affiliates get the same kick-back 7) 0 ability for bulk updates of ANYTHING 8) No expiry date on courses 9) No ability to size images (what you upload is what you get) 10) No "contact us" form 11) Super rigid text/page design (i.e. don't even have Elementor) 12) No CSS customization 13) No dynamic course creation (as in, you can't create "pieces" and move them around) 14) Editing courses is SO painful. They default an image/thumbnail and to change it you have to manually upload. If you have a long course, then ANY update you make scrolls you all the way back to the top. No quick editing of titles. No ability to set title preference (they insist on defaulting to .mp4). 15) You need to pay $100 EXTRA a month JUST to get conversion tracking installed

Robert
Content Creator in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Podia’s Been My Go-To for Years!

Kommentare: From their tutorials on YouTube to the free Podia community to their customer support team, I’ve had a fantastic experience with the Podia platform as a whole!

Podia has become my absolute favorite all-in-one platform not just because of its continued growth and feature development over the past few years…but because of the way they actively engage with the Podia user community! The team genuinely listens to the user base and wants to create a product that is easy to use and still competitive in the industry.

Though Podia is always actively searching for ways to improve the platform, I do think the website editor could use a little more work. I’d love to be able to copy and paste blocks and sections across different pages. I’d also like to see a drag and drop feature to reorder those sections on the page.

Rev
Vice President in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Podia: The Easy Choice

Kommentare: Podia is a fantastic framework for housing our online courses along with using it as our email service provider. Having those two systems talk to each other is incredibly valuable. The email features are getting better and we have really been impressed with the improvements.

Podia is so easy to use. I cannot overemphasize how important this feature is when setting up and supporting online courses. There are so many plates to spin that it's nice to have one thing not to worry about. Podia's customer support is like no other. Responsive and thorough until the issue is resolved. I really appreciate that.

I have found it very confusing to see what customers see. Especially when they are having trouble. I wish they had a chat to get customer service directly instead of going through me. Or maybe if there were screenshots (and a video) so I could see how they log on and then what their dashboard looks like to be better able to help them.

Patrick

Podia Is Amazing!

Kommentare: Fantastic. Love using the platform. Customer support is outstanding.

I love that Podia is simple to use but extremely powerful. If you are looking for a do it all platform for your website, course, email and more, look no further.

Not much to complain about! My number one wishes were email (which they recently added) and a blog (which is coming soon it seems).

Richard
Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Information Security Training Courses

Kommentare: It has been very positive overall. That said, I would like the company to focus more on uptime/availability. There were several outages in 2023, one lasting nearly a day, and that caused me great stress. If you need to raise the annual prices to afford an even more robust infrastructure, I'm all for it.

Ease of use, support, and the fact that I can pay an annual fee and avoid having Podia take a percentage of my sales revenue.

I can't delete archived Coupons! Please fix this. Coupons are critical to the way I run my company, and I'd like the ability to clean up clutter. For example, if someone decides to make a bulk purchase, they would pay for X quantity of a course via Stripe externally to Podia. At that point, I would generate a coupon code with a 100% discount and X use limit so they could then "redeem" their licenses. This has worked very well for me, and saves me the time of having to pre-create accounts for people who bulk purchase -- instead, they can self-enroll.

Peg
Life & Mindset Coach in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Podia is it for me!!!

Kommentare: Amazing so far …and I’m just getting started!!

Loved building my website and programs in Podia. I’ve been able to figure out many things on my own, so I appreciate the simplicity and the video tutorials etc. I’ve recently been trialing their new email platform and so far, it’s another user friendly win!!I feel like Podia offers everything in one place (courses, email, website, community)

Nothing really. I think the only thing that slows me down is “me” haha …and I’m constantly learning.

Susanne
Spiritual Master Teacher and Therapist in UK

Simple and Effective

Kommentare: I am so glad I found Podia as it is easy to use, simple to set up and it has all that I need to run my online school. I can even host my email list with them and sending emails via Podia is also easy to do. Everything I need is in one place and available at an affordable price. If I need to check anything with the customer help team, they are always friendly and helpful.

Podia was easy to set up and get started earning through selling online services. They also dont take a commision from sales which makes selling a little more profitable. There are simple and easy to follow help guides for every step of the set up and management.

There is nothing that I dislike, I find Podia simple and straightforward to use

Tamara
Author in USA

Easy to Use!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I enjoy how simple Podia is to upload and create different types of products!

There’s nothing that I don’t like about Podia.

Lisa
Entrepreneur in Australien

A Fantastic Platform for Entrepreneurs

Kommentare: I have thoroughly enjoyed using Podia and haven’t even scratched the surface of its potential.

I love the support, ease of use, features & continual improvements

There isn’t really anything I don’t like.

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A solid platform for packaging and selling your knowledge into courses, memberships & more

Kommentare: I have had a good overall experience with Podia as I have used it primarily to sell video courses and access to the content of paid, pre-recorded, virtual summits.

There are a few features I really like about Podia. Firstly, there's the overall platform design (dashboard, course pages, etc.) and user interface. At first, it may take you a moment to familiarize yourself with the different things Podia does but each section is quite straightforward, making the onboarding process a smooth one. Additionally, I like the fact that Podia gives its users unlimited hosting of video content through one of the premium video platforms: Wistia. This means that you can upload all kinds of videos, as well as PDF and other types of learning materials, without having to worry about potentially "running out of storage". Some course platforms limit themselves to enabling users to create and sell courses, while Podia can be leveraged to offer other things such as memberships, challenges, and digital workshops, just to mention a few.

While I like the overall Podia concept and design, I feel that the landing and sales page customization power is quite limited. That's something I wouldn't mind seeing it change in the future.

Maia
Author, Creative Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I'm so happy I found Podia!

Kommentare: With Podia I have been able to take back control of my books so that I can make the most revenue with them instead of receiving tiny royalties. I feel newly inspired to write more books and have written one and will publish two more and an online course this month. Next, I plan to have my first online summit! Podia makes it possible with clever software and tons of helpful resources to quickly master new creations. And, the Podia team is a great resource and a delight to work with. I enjoy being at my Podia site every day fulfilling my creative desires and offering my gifts to the world. It is so much fun!

I love the ease of creating courses, ebooks, online events, memberships, and my website with Podia software. I'm creating more fun products and courses on a daily basis! Podia makes it so easy to get started, create products, and make them available. Sometimes I can make products within minutes and have them available instantly with the simple straightforward platform. I like the way Podia looks and feels. Also, Podia's customer service is exceptional.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about Podia.

Bree
Acupuncturist/Alchemist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

First choice, Best choice!

Kommentare: Couldn’t be happier. Their support is absolutely superb. I’ve been with them for almost 2+ years and they continue to grow and evolve in their design and product offerings. I throughly researched all comparable platforms for my needs and what won me over were all the positive reviews regarding support. Podia has never once been a disappointment. I have since referred to a few people and recommended to everyone when asked. I currently do all my website management and love the ease of use and simplicity of design. It integrates seamlessly with my other platforms.

Love it! Love the simplicity of ease and design! Love the support! Love the constant growth and innovation by the developers. So happy and always recommend to others.

Not one. The things I had been wanting, they have recently updated and included in their features… the ability to customize the Thank You Page.

Stella
life coach in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

New User of Podia

Kommentare: As above. Adding that the YouTube videos from Podia are very helpful, and realistic. The emails I receive are also reasonable, I am not bombarded with irrelevant emails as with other platforms.

The simplicity of use, especially since i am over 60 and find other website platforms like Wordpress too complex. I can manage everything on my own and dont have to hire a VA or OBM. IT has everything I need o sell my course and digital products with ease. THE customer service is outstanding, beyond outstanding. Not only is the response within 24 hours, but often accompanied by a detailed LOOM video addressing my question with solutions that I can execute myself. Always cheerful-AWESOME help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She has been instrumental in helping me launch my site successfully, and I am so proud of the website.

Nothing to mention. Every new software has a learning curve. Whenever I was confused, the customer service pitched in with resounding support. This is a huge benefit.

Antwort von Podia

Stella thank you so much for your review - it's made our day! We love to hear that Podia's product and team have been so helpful for you. Would you like to have a chat with our marketing team? We're here to listen and learn and we'd love to hear about your creator story. We're always on the lookout to feature these front and centre online. Shoot us an email at hello@podia.com to have a chat?

Iva
Chocolate Lover in Guatemala
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Pretty happy with this!

It's super easy to use and fairly affordable

There are some features that aren't available like different size font and button sizes

Antwort von Podia

Thanks so much for the great review, Iva! It makes our day to read these. We'd love to chat to you about how you use Podia and more than anything your story as a creator. We're always on the lookout to feature creator stories. Shoot us an email at hello@podia.com to have a chat?

Peter
Productivity coach in Niederlande
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I don't give five stars easily

Kommentare: Podia hosts my online course and allows me to give my customers a great experience when they take my course. That's the most important thing. And they make me feel good and feel supported. What else could you ask for?

Podia lets you host online courses, but it gives all power to YOU, the user. You own your data, your content, and your customers. Podia is made by people who care about online creators (like me) and who want creators to succeed. They're not just out to make as much money off of you as they can. The Podia support is particularly amazing. I've gotten personal help from the CMO, among others. Can't speak highly enough of these folks. Did I mention that they pay you out daily (via Stripe)? You don't have to wait a month to get paid, like with some other platforms.

Some points for improvements for Podia would be that I'd like to see some built-in analytics for my course sales page. Also, they support a variety of coupons, but I'd love to see them add a coupon that is both user-specific and time-specific. As in, one of my users can use it in the next 24 hours. This is advanced stuff. Otherwise I'm super happy with Podia!

Alice
Content creator, podcaster, producer in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best customer service ever

I love how quickly I get response from the team and I'm never made to feel as though my question is silly - I am a complete new starter with anything technical so this is all brand new to me and it's essential I feel supported as I'm doing everything else on my own!

I would love for my customers to be able to access their content without having to use a password as they sign up to get it, and then have to sign in again to get my downloads (but I do understand why this is probably necessary)

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Founder in Italien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

To the point. Exactly what I needed.

Kommentare: simple and straight to the point

I enjoy Podia for its simplicity and beauty. I appreciate the entrepreneurial smartness in creating such a precise and lean product, ease of use, very fast and thorough support, balanced functionalities outweighs the frustrations. As far as I know I'll keep using it. From many angles, it's obvious that it wasn't just designed to be the next average thing, but it was carefully planned and optimized to solve specific problems and really make a difference. It was precisely what I was looking for for a solopreneur that is looking for lean features that just work. I loved how they were honestly able to compare themselves to other solutions and companies without bragging or other ego dynamics, and how they presented themselves as the solution with clarity. It shows a lot of great signs of a company I'm inclined to work with.

some bugs in the editor were really annoying. Solved.

Luke
Head of Marketing in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for Digital courses

Kommentare: It's been great. It's helped us drive a ton of revenue with our digital courses. Been a great tool and easy to use.

Easy to use, good enough UI and enough features for the price to be really really valuable for our business.

Some limitations with certain features. An integration with Hubspot would be super helpful as well.

Nicolas
Freelance in Thailand

Good and efficient

Kommentare: I'm glad I find easy all in one solution that help me to build my online business

Simple, ergonomic, I like the fact that I can manage every aspect of my business in one place.

- slideshow for the testimonial section - photography slideshow section - Shorter content preview for course - Font size customization

Matt
Matt
Asset Management Specialist in Australien
Metallabbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love Podia

Kommentare: Podia took away all the stress of my self-hosted Wordpress membership site. Trying to build a custom site on a low budget turned out to be a disaster for me. I have no problem administering my own website but the tech stack for a membership and course site caused me no end of headaches. I was spending all my spare time on tech and not serving my members. I persevered for six months, and I finally gave up when I found Podia.

Support, support and support. They rock. The platform is pretty awesome as well. The team made it easy to for me to migrate over. I'm in Podia every day building out new courses or tweaking the existing.

Obviously a platform like Podia will not have all the bells and whistles of a custom membership or course platform built in Wordpress (like what I previously used). But thats a small price to pay for the weight off my mind of having the tech actually work like its supposed to work.

Lisa
Nutritionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Create your dream website in no time..

Kommentare: Creating my website was so easy and I receive compliments all the time about how professional it looks. I've even been asked who I used as a website designer.

Podia offers all the tools I need to efficiently run my business.

At this time I haven't run into any problems. The step by step guides and help section answered all of my questions.

Gianna
Entrepreneur in Kanada

Disappointed

easy visual to look at as a customer and navigate

I have had customers complain to me because when they click my products (coaching sessions specifically), they are being required to enter their email address and "sign up" before even being able to view my calendar availability. This feature should be optional for products. I am finding that podia is not as "user friendly" as I was led to believe. Also, the staff work from 9-5 but more often than not they are unavailable and I'm met with an automated response to send an email. Again, not very convenient for paying customers such as myself.

Sabrina
Expat Lead Teacher in Frankreich
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great software to sale online course!

Since the beginning of the pandemic, i tried a lot of website to try to sale my online courses : Podia is the best ! The UI and the UX are amazing !

It would be great to have a free version of Podia.