Über Podia

Verkaufe Mitgliedschaften, Online-Kurse und digitale Downloads an deine Zielgruppe. Keine technischen Probleme, kostenlose Migration von deinem aktuellen Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Podia

Fast, live support, rapid improvements from the development team, and marketing help with case studies, interviews, and free webinars.

No custom embed codes can be added... but let's face it. I can do without it for the first stages of sales.

Bewertungen zu Podia

Podia hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Podia bereits verwendet?

Frankie
Frankie
Founder in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best tool on the market

Kommentare: It has been a dream product to use

By far the sleekest design UX experience I have had with any e-learning platform, and I have used others in the past. The team were able to migrate me from Failjabi in less that 24 hours and the support is so personal and caring. It's also great value for money and I could not ask for better updated as the arrive month by month, I have just committed to another 12 months with Podia by paying upfront and I would never have dreamed of doing this with any other service Thank you Podia for such a great product I look forward to what 2020 brings, please accept crytpo payments in the future ;)

No crypto checkout, I know this might be difficult to implement but would be a great feature.

Ryan
Creator in Südkorea
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stress-free course commerce

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Podia lets me focus on teaching, and I never have to think about handling payments or tech support. The WYSIWYG website builder has also improved tremendously over the years, which allows us to continue bulking up our marketing site without hiring a designer.

As a software guy, I'm used to spending a lot of time fine tuning features, fixing bugs, and troubleshooting issues for customers. Thankfully with Podia all of these tasks are non-issues. Within a few minutes of opening our first of 2 schools in 2019, we had Stripe and Paypal payment gateways configured and were already making money with the simple presale landing page feature. Over the last few years we've done multiple six figure revenue through Podia, and enjoy the "all in one" nature of the product -- email newsletters, community, courses. The referral program has also been a great avenue for us, as we've shared Podia with enough creators to now essentially have a free account for life. This means I can focus more on making good content, and less on weighing the pros and cons of a monthly bill vs our enrollment traction at the time. I've used a couple Podia competitors as well over the years, but overall this is my #1 recommendation for no-code LMS.

There are several features (both big and small) that would make me rate Podia a 10/10 instead of ~8.5 / 10. For starters, an open API. Currently the Zapier integration is too limited to help us achieve what we want, namely trigger based emails linked to specific lectures in the course. I'd also like better analytics, such as seeing which students are in a given "cohort" (e.g. who finished Module 1 vs Module 3), so we can better nudge them along toward completion. Lastly, there are a few improvement opportunities to the course editor itself. For us this would include more rich text options, as well as embedded code snippets.

Ian
Founder/CEO in Australien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Wish there were better reviews of Podia functionality before I bought

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Horrible. Customer service is so kind, but that's it. They have advised me to change my domain, without telling me it could crash my site. Now the site has crashed, and they're all asleep so can't help fix it. The functionality is so bare-bones it's crazy. There's no concept of building out to have stronger/better functionality. I will be moving to Wix/Wordpress ASAP

Yes, it's easy to use and customer support is fantastic...but that's where the pros end

Horrible horrible functionality. Some BASIC website features aren't included, period: 1) No website backup functionality 2) No ability to have SKUs/units tracking 3) They sell you "coaching", but there's no way to track when someone books. 4) No way for a customer to book a coaching session twice (really?) 5) No way for a customer to book a "bundle" of coaching sessions (all you can do is "title" it 3 sessions) 6) No way to have dynamic settings for affiliates...all affiliates get the same kick-back 7) 0 ability for bulk updates of ANYTHING 8) No expiry date on courses 9) No ability to size images (what you upload is what you get) 10) No "contact us" form 11) Super rigid text/page design (i.e. don't even have Elementor) 12) No CSS customization 13) No dynamic course creation (as in, you can't create "pieces" and move them around) 14) Editing courses is SO painful. They default an image/thumbnail and to change it you have to manually upload. If you have a long course, then ANY update you make scrolls you all the way back to the top. No quick editing of titles. No ability to set title preference (they insist on defaulting to .mp4). 15) You need to pay $100 EXTRA a month JUST to get conversion tracking installed

Mary
Life Coach in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Wow incredible customer service & great product!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I absolutely love it! The price is great & the mobile version looks beautiful & the customer service is out of this world incredible! Thank you guys again for everything!

I am new setting up a paid membership community & I have asked tons & tons of questions & I always get a quick, friendly & helpful response! I am blown away & it's probably the best customer service experience I've ever had! Thank you Podia! The product is also fairly simple to setup & it looks great on mobile devices!

Theres some not so pretty looking aspects on desktop but it's not that big of a deal. The videos I uploaded are extremely zoomed in for some reason... but I was able to fix that by putting my videos on youtube unlisted first then pasting the links in the content section of the posts I create & it looks awesome!

Becky
Feminist life coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Highly recommend Podia

I've been a user since the early days of this platform. It has grown and changed a lot, and that's what I love most. They are incredibly responsive to their users, frequently adding new features based on what people ask for. It can replace several tools and at a really competitive price. And their customer service is amazing.

If you are looking for the most robust and highly customizable email platform, this isn't it. It can do basics, but I still pay for an email service.

Tracey
Director in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Podia

Kommentare: Because it is easy to use, you can have everything within one platform and the customer service is amazing. Every time I have a question someone gets back to me and the advice is spot on.

everything is in one platform, it is user friendly, I don't have to be tech savvy and customer service is excellent. It was the only product that offered everything I wanted for a good price. I moved to podia as I was over having a lot of different products and there associated memberships.

At this stage I have no cons as it serves my purpose and makes it easy.

Jonathan
Advanced Critical Care Practitioner in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Easy to set up and use and the online help is fast, responsive and always helpful

Price was the most important factor initially. This is a reasonably priced product with the options to grow as budget and needs allow.

I often build landing pages on my own website using drag and drop software. I wish there were more options to build podia pages like this to give it that more unique and on brand look

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks so much for the great review, Jonathan! It makes our day to read these. We appreciate the product feedback as well and always have our ear to the ground on these things. We'd love to chat to you about how you use Podia and more than anything, about your story as a creator. We're always on the lookout to feature creator stories. Shoot us an email at hello@podia.com to have a chat?

Mark
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All the best tools for the best price

Kommentare: Podia excels at providing easy to use tools to set up my sales pages, products and automated emails.
Their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Friendliest people ever and I model my own customer service after theirs.

I love how all the tools you need are right inside the platform. I don’t have to hook up 5 different tools from 5 different platforms to run my business. One place, all the tools, easy to use.

I would like analytics to track conversion rates.

Scott
Scott
Performance Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

podia is great for coaching and training profession

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I recommend podia to anyone who will listen. Been on it for 2 years. The technology and platform is great but what I brag about the most is how well they treat you. The customer service is extraordinary and that’s why I’m a raving fan.

Podia makes it easy to launch a course, a landing page, or a lead magnet for list building. I also love the subscription/membership capability.

They are definitely working on this and continuously improving it, but the community feature is still lacking a bit. I still use Facebook groups or other tools to compensate, but over the past couple years the capacity is trending in the right direction.

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
Founder in Italien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

To the point. Exactly what I needed.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: simple and straight to the point

I enjoy Podia for its simplicity and beauty. I appreciate the entrepreneurial smartness in creating such a precise and lean product, ease of use, very fast and thorough support, balanced functionalities outweighs the frustrations. As far as I know I'll keep using it. From many angles, it's obvious that it wasn't just designed to be the next average thing, but it was carefully planned and optimized to solve specific problems and really make a difference. It was precisely what I was looking for for a solopreneur that is looking for lean features that just work. I loved how they were honestly able to compare themselves to other solutions and companies without bragging or other ego dynamics, and how they presented themselves as the solution with clarity. It shows a lot of great signs of a company I'm inclined to work with.

some bugs in the editor were really annoying. Solved.

Marie
Founder in USA

Podia Lacks Basic Features for Seasoned Creators, Great for Basic-only needs

Kommentare: For the most part, I like Podia. Their customer service is incredibly fast and your basic needs are covered. That said, their features are quite limiting. They seem like a solid deal up front, but once you really get in there, it's been my experience (twice now) that features fall short and you'll be recommended to use a third party that will cost you more money.

The fact that Podia hosts your videos and content for you is a huge win and savings. When I used Wishlist Member, I was stuck with Vimeo Pro and it's a lot of back and forth between softwares. Podia is all-in-one in that regard.

Say you offer a Coaching Call / Mentorship package for a 30 minute call, 1 hour, or a 3 month bundle of calls. Instead of creating one product, one sales page with 3 simple pay options... you have to create 3 full separate products and then create a separate, custom page as your sales page using columns. You can't have a simple dropdown menu to select the simple option. Want to create a membership with a startup fee? i.e. $75 join fee, then $29/mo. You can't. Want to add a countdown timer to your sales page? Great! Go spend another $49/month with Deadline funnel (that's legit their solution or make a video gif of a timer). No custom embed codes can be added to your sales pages. Have multiple email lists like I do? You can only integrate with one, so be sure to get Zapier at another $20/mo so your people can get on the right list. Want to put something on sale and have see the higher price crossed out so your customer sees the price difference? You can't cross out pricing and you can't put things on sale - you must create a coupon code.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Podia Saved My Bacon

Kommentare: I wanted a place to seamlessly offer my courses and upsells to those courses. Podia lets me do that.
Pure and Simple.. That is all I ask for from it, and it delivers.

PODIA hands down is SIMPLE to use. No muss, no fuss, SIMPLE. I have created WordPress websites for YEARS for myself and customers. Once you get to a certain point, being overwhelmed with tons of WP updates, crashes, plugin failures, and band width issues, it just makes you want to throw in the towel. I have used OTHER solutions to try get OFF the WP UPDATE HELL Induced Headache Train, you know, you log in to do something that you expect to take 10 mins and 3 hours later, you are still messing with something broken on WordPress. In my search for solutions I researched most of the well known LMS's out there. Some how I found Podia, I think on YouTube. I compared it to Thinkific in a side by side trial.. and Podia WON.. it didn't help that Thinkific changed their pricing structure to THEIR benefit in the middle of my test, so PODIA won by being totally INTO giving me MY money for MY Students. No Fees.. YAY.. Yes, I have tried other LMS's too. but you don't have all day to read about that.

I have been on line since 1999, so I have played with a lot of software in my day, from hand coding HTML websites , Dreamweaver and Front Page to the Drag and Drop ease of use we have today. While Podia is hands down far far easier then WP to use to set up a membership and sales page, it isn't perfect, but the PODIA staff are RESPONSIVE to suggestions.. and they implement them too. With WP.. good luck..unless you are a coder and want to make your own plugins, it can take years for WP to implement change. Sure Podia is not as "Flexible" as WordPress, but I also know that if I need to do something that takes 10 mins on Podia, it really will ONLY take me that long, and there are no surprise updates waiting for me, and dozens of Plugins that then also need to be updated along with it. Time is MONEY in my book and WP was COSTING me Money.. more than it was MAKING me money.

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A solid platform for packaging and selling your knowledge into courses, memberships & more

Kommentare: I have had a good overall experience with Podia as I have used it primarily to sell video courses and access to the content of paid, pre-recorded, virtual summits.

There are a few features I really like about Podia. Firstly, there's the overall platform design (dashboard, course pages, etc.) and user interface. At first, it may take you a moment to familiarize yourself with the different things Podia does but each section is quite straightforward, making the onboarding process a smooth one. Additionally, I like the fact that Podia gives its users unlimited hosting of video content through one of the premium video platforms: Wistia. This means that you can upload all kinds of videos, as well as PDF and other types of learning materials, without having to worry about potentially "running out of storage". Some course platforms limit themselves to enabling users to create and sell courses, while Podia can be leveraged to offer other things such as memberships, challenges, and digital workshops, just to mention a few.

While I like the overall Podia concept and design, I feel that the landing and sales page customization power is quite limited. That's something I wouldn't mind seeing it change in the future.

Rachel
Founder & Designer in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Powerful platform for delivering digital products & online courses.

Kommentare: I signed up to Coach about 5 months ago now and have NEVER looked back. I've used other solutions and online platforms before to host my courses and digital products and downloads, but I've never been fully happy with how they integrate or the interface. Coach was a breath of fresh air from my very first convo with the Founder of Coach, when he went above and beyond to tell me all about the product and see if it fitted my needs. And even though I knew it didn't have every feature I had at the time, I was confident they'd deliver on what I needed - so I signed up there and then. Since then Coach has consistently released new features - many that we customers have asked for and are highly anticipated (for example - they've just released their ConvertKit integration. Yay!!) and many others that have been a total surprise, but just as brilliant. What makes Coach for me, though, is the customer service - I really feel like the Coach team care about each of us as an individual and really want to help us succeed, by making the best product they can and giving the best support I've ever come across in an online platform. I don't feel like a number or a statistic - but a real person that the team at Coach are constantly happy to help out. On top of that, Coach is mighty beautiful to both look at (great for your audience!) and use (great for us!) - as a designer, it's important to me that I use tools that are easy to use and help me get the job done quicker. Coach helps me do that, and more. My conversion rates for my freebie opt-in on my site have gone from less than 1% to over 6.5% at last count and I've no doubt Coach has played a huge part in that. :) Tl;Dr; - Platform is so easy to use & launch with
- New features are being brought out all the time
- The customer support is incredible
- Design is fantastic & converts well with my audience
I recommend Coach now to everyone I know that wants to create digi products & online courses - and I'd never go anywhere else. :)

- Beautiful design - Wonderful support - Incredibly easy to use - Great for my conversion rates

I've sat here for 5 minutes and can't actually think of a con, imo. :)

Antwort von Coach

Thanks so much for your kind review, Rachel. Of everything you said, what makes me happiest is that your conversion rate improved by over 5% when switching to our platform. Your success is the most important to us. :)

Maia
Author, Creative Director in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I'm so happy I found Podia!

Kommentare: With Podia I have been able to take back control of my books so that I can make the most revenue with them instead of receiving tiny royalties. I feel newly inspired to write more books and have written one and will publish two more and an online course this month. Next, I plan to have my first online summit! Podia makes it possible with clever software and tons of helpful resources to quickly master new creations. And, the Podia team is a great resource and a delight to work with. I enjoy being at my Podia site every day fulfilling my creative desires and offering my gifts to the world. It is so much fun!

I love the ease of creating courses, ebooks, online events, memberships, and my website with Podia software. I'm creating more fun products and courses on a daily basis! Podia makes it so easy to get started, create products, and make them available. Sometimes I can make products within minutes and have them available instantly with the simple straightforward platform. I like the way Podia looks and feels. Also, Podia's customer service is exceptional.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about Podia.

Dan
COO, Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A LMS for the common man (and also for the uncommon too)

Kommentare: No regrets. Stellar service. Fantastic product.

Podia makes it possible for a one-man shop to launch a course to the world and offer features that usually only a big shop would be able to. This wasn't why we went with Podia. We were already an established e-learning company with thousands of customers around the world. Switching to Podia allowed us the ability to concentrate on the quality of our course content and less on the labor of launching new courses. Their system and interface is quite elegant and simple, with just the right of customization to differentiate your site from other Podia sites, but not enough customization options to paralyze you in development. Their team is very responsive. They assisted with migrating over a thousand videos/lessons and thousands of customers. They are consistently adding new features to the platform.

The reporting is a bit underwhelming, albeit we have been able to cobble together some reporting using third party software/services. But I have a feeling that they will enhance the reporting sooner than later.

Gigi
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I LOVE Podia!

Kommentare: My experience has always been amazing!

I can say so many good things about Podia. It has helped me build my business with so much ease. I love how simple it is to build a course. This business is ever-growing with new updates coming out almost weekly it feels like! I am always so excited to see what's new! The customer service is absolutely amazing! I love this company!

There really isn't anything I don't like about Podia!

Teacher in Island
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The perfect program for setting up an online store

Kommentare: I wanted to build an online platform for selling a digital product - a language course. Podia helped me realize the vision I had and I believe it cured me of a certain paranoia that I had, about website building being impossible, frustrating and soul-crushing. Instead, I had a real blast putting the website together, it was fun, intuitive and easy.

I highly recommend Podia as an option for an online store due to the price of their product and the ease of use. Podia is really perfect for setting up a personalized online platform that gives you the option of providing digital downloads and online courses to customers. The platform also allows for a website and has the basic email marketing features that are essential for someone like myself looking to keep everything as simple as possible. The customer service goes above and beyond to help you out. And the design is the cherry on top - Podia has a design that is both warm, friendly but also slightly off-the-wall and quirky.

The problems that I came across all had to do with integrating certain existing technical things - and the Podia staff was helpful in that regard.

Bree
Acupuncturist/Alchemist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

First choice, Best choice!

Kommentare: Couldn’t be happier. Their support is absolutely superb. I’ve been with them for almost 2+ years and they continue to grow and evolve in their design and product offerings. I throughly researched all comparable platforms for my needs and what won me over were all the positive reviews regarding support. Podia has never once been a disappointment. I have since referred to a few people and recommended to everyone when asked. I currently do all my website management and love the ease of use and simplicity of design. It integrates seamlessly with my other platforms.

Love it! Love the simplicity of ease and design! Love the support! Love the constant growth and innovation by the developers. So happy and always recommend to others.

Not one. The things I had been wanting, they have recently updated and included in their features… the ability to customize the Thank You Page.

Nicole
Nicole
CEO in Deutschland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FINALLY a platform that gets it right!

Kommentare: The setup was super easy, the team helped me tremendously by taking over feeding my email list into the system and they were super quick with all their replies to my questions.
I watched one of their weekly ask-all live webinars before signing up and really EVERY question was answered. In addition to their fab features and superstar support, that's what got me hooked.
After setting up the dashboard, building the storefront for our freebies and the subscriber signup was childsplay.
Everything looks super pretty, in our brand colors, and, NO KIDDING; our email list that we had built over 14 months with MailChimp DOUBLED in just 10 weeks.
On Podia, we host 2 separate freebies, the complete recordings of our weekly webcasts, and an online course. Everything interacts perfectly. 100% recommended!

So simple to set up. So accommodating of their clients' needs: Think subscribers that are segmented from the get-go, newsletters and email drip campaigns that are as easy to write, beautify and send as an email, a pretty and sleek storefront, fully implemented with your website. Also think ZERO cut from your earnings, NO restriction on your content. You pay the monthly fee and that's it! One more thing: Podia takes care of invoicing, VAT - depending on where you are and where your buyers are ... a constant hassle to get that right and Podia just takes that load of your shoulders!

The only thing that bugged me was that I couldn't personalize the emails, like address them to a person by name - - and Podia has that on their agenda. When you find a platform where that's the ONLY thing that bugs you? Feels like I finally found my online home.

Sophia
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product!

Kommentare: I have had nothing but a great experience throughout my time with Podia.

I love that Podia is always making their product better by adding more features and making the ease of use for us better. They offer many ways to organize and sell my digital products.

I love Podia overall, so not much to say on what I like least but if anything it's sometimes hard to figure out the homepage and how it works. But after support, it's easy.

vor 6 Monaten

Sophia thank you for reviewing us! It makes us really happy to hear we make it easy to get the job done. And that we've got the tools you need We'd love to chat to you about how you use Podia and more than anything, about your story as a creator. We're always on the lookout to feature creator stories. Shoot us an email at hello@podia.com to have a chat?

Eran
Eran
Eran Bucai in Australien
Internet, Selbstständig

Best course hosting platform out there

Kommentare: Superb experience with the support, the on-boarding, and the software itself. Highly recommended.

Everything. The price, super affordable and simple. No complications like others. No transaction fees on matter what plan you are in. Super intuitive to use, requires almost no tutorial. Although they have excellent documentation for any possible question. Support is super helpful and responsive. 10 out of 10 in helpfulness. It is so easy to use it makes you want to create courses and make good use of it. I made my monies worth on the investment within the first week.

The only con is that the software is not feature rich. This is NOT a con for me. To me it is a plus. They made it so dead-simple that literally anyone can use it. I feel that is the right use-case for most people and I am glad Podia chose to accomodate extreme simplification. Well known competitors (which I won't name), have a ton of features but makes it a lot more complicated, not as intuitive and a bit more difficult to use it. Podia is almost "too simple", but that's a good thing. I anticipate using Podia for years to come. I wrote extensive blog on my website about how I use it, how you can use it, and also a full walkthrough video on my youtube channel to show all the insides.

Stella
life coach in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

New User of Podia

Kommentare: As above. Adding that the YouTube videos from Podia are very helpful, and realistic. The emails I receive are also reasonable, I am not bombarded with irrelevant emails as with other platforms.

The simplicity of use, especially since i am over 60 and find other website platforms like Wordpress too complex. I can manage everything on my own and dont have to hire a VA or OBM. IT has everything I need o sell my course and digital products with ease. THE customer service is outstanding, beyond outstanding. Not only is the response within 24 hours, but often accompanied by a detailed LOOM video addressing my question with solutions that I can execute myself. Always cheerful-AWESOME help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She has been instrumental in helping me launch my site successfully, and I am so proud of the website.

Nothing to mention. Every new software has a learning curve. Whenever I was confused, the customer service pitched in with resounding support. This is a huge benefit.

vor 6 Monaten

Stella thank you so much for your review - it's made our day! We love to hear that Podia's product and team have been so helpful for you. Would you like to have a chat with our marketing team? We're here to listen and learn and we'd love to hear about your creator story. We're always on the lookout to feature these front and centre online. Shoot us an email at hello@podia.com to have a chat?

Gerard
Teacher in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Beautiful and easy to use! Awesome software!

Kommentare: I am using Podia as a virtual classroom for my students and I love it! And my students love it even more! It is easy to use and a lot more atractive that the usual virtual classrooms that we use in Spain: Moodle, Leandash... Make the study enjoyable it's the best you can do for your students.

- Design, better design of all the LMS I have tested. - Very easy to use. - All in one solution. It includes all you need to make a online course and to SELL your course: monetization, marketing, affiliate program... - They are adding new features in a non stop way! - Enjoyable user experience for my customers. Awesome interface in the student side, beatuiful and clear. Desing. - They have an exceptional chat customer service. If you have any problem, you can just ask them and they answer really fast. If you use their product you will feel that they work for you. - Price. Fair price and they do not claim a percent of your sells. - And the best Pro: I love use it!! I enjoy working and creating my courses. I feel I'm creating something my students will love.

- At the begining I thougth the missing of some functions were a Con. For example: messages between teacher and students, but actually students prefer use habitual communications tools like email, social networks, WhatsApp... So I don't see this as a misspoint now. - Nothing else! It has everything you need to sell courses or to set up a virtual classroom. And they are adding new functionality all time!

Peter
creator in USA

Great ecourse platform

Kommentare: The people at Podia are extremely helpful even for a detailed person such as myself, they respond to questions quickly and provide video on how to tutorials.

I chose the Podia platform for its ease of use and value. Creating a wealth-building program, I could not see spending double or triple the amount of Podia on another platform when I teach others how to build their wealth by being frugal.

I'm not good at creating websites or doing the backend programming, so I would like to see Podia have the option of hosting my URL and blog or partner with a company that provides those services. As it stands now I do not have a blog because I do not have the time to learn how to add the blog feature to the company that hosts my site.