Evolution Payroll Bewertungen

von TelePayroll

Über Evolution Payroll

Eine durchgängige, einheitliche HCM-Lösung, die Tools bietet, die du für die Gehaltsabrechnung, das Personalwesen und die Sozialleistungen für Mitarbeiter brauchst.

Erfahre mehr über Evolution Payroll

Melissa C.
HR Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Process Driven Software "

Kommentare: We have used Evolution for over 5 years and love it. We have several companies that have separate payroll, and it usually takes about 15 mins to process. We follow the simple process of steps that have not changed in the 5 years we have used it. A lot of other software companies make changes to their programs and the steps are all out of wack. I like the basic platform...we do not need a ton of bells and whistles for our employees to get paid so this program works for us! We also love that we don’t have to print check stubs anymore. We set up each employee with a login to view and print their stubs as they need them. We have saved a ton in just printing costs!

Vorteile: Functional and simple to use. Reports are clean and easy to read and customizable to the info you need.

Nachteile: Setting up E/D codes can get somewhat confusing. Our customer service rep helpes me set up more complex deductions.

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Claire H.
Corp. Bookkeeper
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2017

"Everyone on your staff is wonderful to work with. They all make my job so much easier."

Kommentare: I find every thing to be accurate and easy.

Vorteile: My payrolls are on phone in. But do that twice a month. The only "software" per say that I use, are when you send secure messages such as Tax reports. Plus all other documents that have sensitive identifying numbers, such as Employee personal information (Name, Address, Social Security numbers) I have had nothing but good a good experience with ever staff member that I have worked with at Telepayroll. From the first conversation we had when we were deciding what company to go with for our payroll needs, through the full setup, and by monthly processing. They make everything as simple as can be every step of the way. I am so glad this is the company my boss and I chose for the job. Plus we truly could not have found a better company, nor a better price.
Love it, love it love it. I believe you will too if you are looking for top notch service and pricing and a great price. A service you or your employees, can use with ease and peace-of-mind. Never once have we had a problem with our Payroll Taxes, being done improperly. Which I can't say about the last company we were with. TelePayroll takes pride in customer service, and it really shows.
There is nothing else that can be said, it is all Pros from me. I have yet to find any Cons, with working with this company or any of their staff.

• Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Human Resources Manager
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2018

"Inexpensive option but meant for smaller organizations"

Vorteile: Easy to integrate with biometric timeclocks. Employee self-service portal was highly functional and accessible from any mobile device. Able to create different locations, departments, and titles for reporting purposes. Able to set up multiple pay rates for employees (ex. shift differentials).

Nachteile: Meant for a smaller organization, so it did not really scale well as our organization grew. Did not have any other HRIS features (such as applicant tracking or onboarding), so we ended up with many disparate systems that resulted in entering each employee into several different systems.

• Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Carolyn M.
Human Resources
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"I like evolution, I am happy with it "

Vorteile: It is simple and easy to navigate and I find myself being able to add extra things like notes to simplify my life alot!

Nachteile: It looks simple, which can be a negative to some. Some times it appears small on some screens. The printing of a manual check doesn't work with some computers and printers which has been frustrating.

Andrew S.
Admin
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"System is fairly easy to use and maneuver around. Could always improve the overall interface"

Kommentare: easy to use

Vorteile: The ability that my payroll company to just connect to it and make changes or help with anything if I ever have any problems. System is fairly easy to us and you have many different report options.

Nachteile: It doesn't link up with the payroll companies (telepayroll) timeclock system. You still have to download the payroll file and then import it into evolution. Evolution is application based instead of being web base so you need to have the software installed to use it. Software has some improvements it can work on. Can make the format and interface more simplified. Some sections are clunky and unneeded.

Renie S.
HR
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2017

"Telepayroll is a very user friendly program to use"

Vorteile: Program is very easy to use. I've been able to work with a couple of customer service people with good results.

Nachteile: Program does not allow you to build own reports easily from database. It would be nice to be able to manipulate data without having to go to IT.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Federico M.
Purchasing manager latam
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017

"Overall Seamless Product"

Vorteile: I have used evolution capital management tool as an end user, and i find it is has a simple interface and a ver y user friendly environment. Vacations can be easily requested, and i love the functionality it has to create internal workflows for HR team to process ( for example, i can request employement work certificate, request income verification forms, etc)
I can also manage and approve all my direct reports vacations and schedules which i love.

Nachteile: I dont like the fact that the interface seems very simple. it could have a few enhancements to make it seem more modern

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2017
Katherine R.
Accountant
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2017

"The program works and is easy to use, but the delay in saving changes could be improved."

Kommentare: For less cost we received all the benefits we had with another company and a closer more personalized one on one relationship with Telepayroll.

Vorteile: It is not over complicated, and fairly easy to navigate. The reports are intuitive and easy to customize to suit our needs.

Nachteile: After importing the time from our time clock we review and make changes to employee checks as necessary. Each change is saved and this save takes a quite a few seconds. Waiting to make the next required change for the next employee is frustrating.

Linda G.
Administrative Assistant/ Payroll/ Bookkeeper
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"I really do not do a lot of changes i usually ask my account person for help."

Kommentare: Pretty much just the basic benefits, i really do not do to much changing i only enter in payroll bi-weekly if i need any help with any features i ask my account person for help

Vorteile: All of the different functions, how some of the functions are easy to use, but others are a little difficult. Otherwise with little employees and only having to do payroll bi-weekly its a good software program

Nachteile: I don't like it when you have to do a 2nd check for someone or clear a manual check feature before next pay period, its too confusing and i usually have to ask my account person for help

Amy S.
Adminsitrative Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2017

"I am very satisfied with Evolution Payroll."

Kommentare: 1. Ease of payroll processing, 2. The ability to generate reports easily, 3. Ability to search past payroll history

Vorteile: Our organization has been using Evolution Payroll (Telepayroll) for more than 3 years. It is easy to use for most routine payroll tasks. I particularly appreciate their customer service. Our account rep has been very responsive when we have special requests or need something explained.

Nachteile: I miss having a detailed user's manual for assistance with the more complex aspects of the software.

Paul C.
Bookkeeper
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"Very thorough yet easy to use. "

Kommentare: Time and clear reports.

Vorteile: That it's easy to use for anyone with very basic bookkeeping knowledge yet it gives back the information in a format a CPA could use. I also like the Help tabs and pop-ups. Clear and thorough.

Nachteile: Depending on the format type of customer statement you want, many times, you have to print each customer statement one at a time-repeating the format you want. Also, the email carrier you can use is limited. Maybe this has been solved on a newer version/update.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Randy R.
Partner
Restaurants, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"Excellent payroll software. Makes processing payroll simple and easy."

Vorteile: Web-based and very intuitive. By looking at the screen and reading the options you can easily figure out where to go and what to do.

Nachteile: It needs a function for processing termination checks remotely. I have to switch to the classic version to print checks remotely.

Kevin C.
Vice President, Marketing
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"We have been using evolution for a few years and love it!"

Vorteile: Evolution is great that we have quite a bit of control over employee information and are able to update employee information quickly. The most desirable aspect of Evolution is the numerous reports that can be generated and are very helpful.

Nachteile: The only thing that I would say is a con is that you don't have COMPLETE control of each employee but you do have quite a bit of control. Maybe this is for security purposes but I really like the software.

Zahra E.
HR/Accounting
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"great software and very easy to use"

Kommentare: easy to use! telepayroll team makes it more easy and helpful. thank you for a great experience!

Vorteile: reports are easy to find and so helpful. the payroll reports are very detailed and changes can be done so easily.

Nachteile: I think it needs more HR reports . I would prefer if I had employees application for example. deducting FUTA taxe expense right away rather than accumulating it till the end of the year.
I would like workers comp to be on there as well.

Ramona C.
Director of Operations
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"Excellent Customer Service, Easy to Navigate Software, Quick Help with Questions"

Kommentare: I use to have to do payroll by myself twice a month. I would have to print out the latest federal and state tax charts and ensure that my employee's payroll was done correctly. It would take a significant part of my day to process. Now that I use Telepayroll I am able to process the payroll more quickly and they handle all the taxes, payments, W-2's, etc. It has been a huge help.

Vorteile: Easy to input payroll. Easy to add new employees. Easy to navigate the tabs. Staff is always helpful to help me with any questions that I might have.

Nachteile: The only negative I have is that I only use the software twice a month so I don't really get the opportunity to really know all that it does....but that is not a limitation on the software. The staff at Telepayroll always returns my calls very quickly and handles any questions or concerns I have promptly and efficiently.

Andrew S.
Admin
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2018

"Simple to use and basic features, lacking in advance feautures"

Kommentare: does out payroll

Vorteile: Software is pretty simple to use once you get use to it. IT is partially web based since your submitting the information electronically directly

Nachteile: The software UI seems pretty dated and similar to a DOS based system versus something that is more web/cloud based. Features are kind of limited and seems like the UI can be redone to make it more appealing visually and easier functions.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Latashia H.
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"Overall the experience has been great with the help of Kelly Ellis and staff."

Vorteile: I love that the employee has some control and accountability for updating and accessing their information.

Nachteile: I least like the fact that an employee can request time off without having adequate time to use and they system will allow it to be processed. It would be helpful if the system prompted in addition to not allowing the employee to request time if there were not enough hours available.

Tony C.
Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"The Customer Service is unsurpassed !!! Love these Folks."

Vorteile: Ease of use, and on the very rare occasion when it isn't, the Customer Service folks are always there to help. I was on a trip out of the country and couldn't process my payroll on time, so they did it all for me...now that's service. Thanks!!

Nachteile: System doesn't have an IOS version, which would make it possible to do from an iPad or MAC if you are an Apple fan

David C.
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2017

"Evolution is Intuitive on the Payroll Entry Side, Needs More Intuitive Reporting"

Kommentare: It helps us get our payroll done cost effectively and accurately.

Vorteile: It is very reliable and easy to enter payroll information. It is also full of checks to insure information is not accidentally changed.

Nachteile: Reporting is challenging to use without training - could be more intuitive. Generating reports needs to be a drag and drop process that includes preview drag and drops.

Chris C.
Kunststoffe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"Every 2 weeks I enter hours and everyone gets paid. It is too easy."

Kommentare: The greatest benefit is the support team that is my safety net for any mistakes I might make.

Vorteile: It gets the job done - simple & fast. The reporting feature is very nice; what ever information I need is at my fingertips.

Nachteile: There are more advanced features that I don't know about that might be of benefit to me. Some features are for bigger companies and I will never need.

Jennifer F.
Controller
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"I have always had an overall good experience."

Kommentare: My records are pretty accurate and that is a great peace of mind.

Vorteile: Accuracy and reliability and the amount of information I am able to obtain for other job functions is very helpful.

Nachteile: The modular components make it a bit user unfriendly. A few reports aren't what I need them to be and there doesn't seems to be much Help within the system navigation.

Cynthia L.
CFO
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2017

"The customer service is exemplary."

Kommentare: This is a superior product and cost less than our prior payroll provider.

Vorteile: I have found the software is very easy to use. The software flows easily and is simple to use. The software also has many customizable reports.

Nachteile: The process for doing manual checks is a little cumbersome and the manual checks cannot be printed directly from the software.

William G.
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2017

"Carrie Morrison is awesome!!"

Vorteile: Ease of operation and speed of input. I can input payroll in two minutes and the funds required report is emailed to me the next day.

Nachteile: Some reports make it difficult to pinpoint certain information. If I need a certain employees payroll for a particular time frame it can be done it just a little time consuming.

Sherry B.
CFO
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2017

"Love this software and the payroll company that set it up for us."

Kommentare: Helps my payroll go smoother and with less mistakes every week.

Vorteile: Ease of navigation and lots of great data quickly available to me when i need it. I can always go back in time if need be.

Nachteile: Not as user friendly as I would sometimes like if I haven't opened a particular file before. Not really great technical help sections.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Gina C.
Accounting Manager
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2017

"The people at Evolution are amazingly helpful."

Vorteile: It is super flexible, expandable and thorough. The accuracy we have experienced in filing taxes and paying our people with Evolution software has been the best we have ever used.

Nachteile: It can be pretty complicated to use. Some of the steps to prepare payroll are not as intuitive as I would like them to be.