Mentornity is really useful...

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Bulent Y.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Vorteile: Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded.

Nachteile: Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue.

Mentors who you need for your job is not far!

Gizem C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have a startup. I need to reach sectoral players or leaders to ask questions, improve my business and search the possibility. At this point, mentors are key quides to me. This software helped me to improve my business and networking.

Nachteile: Actually, this software matched me with right people that give me what i look for.

It’s wonderful

Kemal M.
HR Director
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used this software many times to manage and handle a complicated mentor project. There were more than 150 people in the project and all the details were monitored by this software. I suggest strongly to everbody.

Vorteile: User friendly, effective for managing the processes, very easy to reach, simple but powerful, kind help desk

Nachteile: There would be an app for mobile phones.

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

Ayberk S.
Research Assistant
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Vorteile: Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

Nachteile: In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Simple UX & fast outcome !

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Gorkem U.
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

Vorteile: It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

Nachteile: To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am happy reach to mentors with easily. Now Mentors meeting is planned.

Vorteile: It is so easy and also support is very fast.

Nachteile: Super easy and useful. Also, you can follow your mentors. So if mentors open available hour, Mentority send to your e-mail.

Best mentorship management solution

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Network Administrator
Computer-Vernetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We realized that we had a serious problem- newer generations were entering our workforce at higher and higher organizational levels. They had the smarts, but not the experience. We knew we needed to pair them up with experienced individuals they could learn the ropes from. We didn't even know there was a tech solution for it until Mentornity. Mentornity pairs you with available mentors, creating a robust communication platform where you can both book meetings and have the meetings. This infrastructure makes connecting new employees with experienced professionals fast and easy, and it feels like we're experiencing the benefit. Our new managers seem more capable and come to upper management with fewer problems.

Nachteile: We've got nothing to complain about yet. The tool is well designed and well supported.

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

Begüm Ü.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day!

Nachteile: It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us.

Very useful

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Arzu E.
Business Development Director

Vorteile: Our life became easy. Mentornity facilitated our processes:) now we can track everything and “the success starts with measuring ourself”

Nachteile: It took a small time to get our mentors used to it. But after 2 times use mentornity started to facilitate their lives as well.

A Mentor Observation

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Mehmet sait A.
Co-founder, Angel Investor
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Planning and conducting mentor meetings with start-up groups
Communicate with start-up groups through messaging and/or online meeting

Vorteile: Means of communication, including online meetings and messaging
Planning features for meetings
Ease of use
Enabling to evaluate and keep notes for meetings
Supplying summary info prior to meetings
Providing track of meeting history

Nachteile: Updating and information features of a change request for a planned meeting

Perfect Adaptation

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Tolgahan E.
HR Business Partner
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They can quickly response your needs. This is their most powerfull area.
Also this software is very customer friendly and easy to use.

Nachteile: There isn't such a big issue. All is good.

Business Developer

Can A.
Business Developer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The expertise I need is always available on Mentornity. It is really so easyto use. There no procedures or complicated protocols. Moreover, video chat infrastructure is a big plus.

Vorteile: Ease of use, instant notifications, video chat infrastructure, no protocols or procedures

Nachteile: Gets complicated when there are too many mentors with same expertise

Excellent

Co-owner
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It's very user friendly! When I started to use it, I never saw any confusing step. Although it is easy to use; at the same time it has lots of options like messaging, video conf, your own and the others calender, your notes and etc...

Nachteile: Nothing. I liked everything about it....

Good App

Business Development Manager
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: User Friendly interface.
Very fast and Efficient for networking.

Nachteile: All mentors are so busy for contacting.

Perfection

Çağrı D.
Co-Founder

Vorteile: As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

Nachteile: There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Software as a Network, Progress and Success

Fatih T.
Onlinemedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a mentee and a co-founder of a startup as well, I take advantage of Mentornity application, one of my best tools, not only solves a great problem but also encourages to improve both myself and my business.
Pool of inspiring mentors with open access, Mentornity notification for the Mentor's avalilable time for meeting and one click to the appoinment. A splended benefit and very easy to use.

Vorteile: Mentornity is so handy. It provides an easy to use platform to meet great mentors and has well-oiled notification system. One of my must apps.

Nachteile: I am a great fan of Mentornity in general but there are some nonessential UI issues to be dealt with.

Mentornity

Erkut B.
Co-Founder

Vorteile: It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Nachteile: Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

Mentornity Application Review

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We provide social entrpreneurship training and colloborative project development workshops to the university students and utilize Mentornity to support and extend this work online.

Vorteile: This online mentoring application has all the features needed to run an online mentoring program. It is easy to learn and use.

Nachteile: At the time of introduction, the application was still under development and we needed some improvements and additional features along the way. However, the development team implemented those swiftly and we did not experience any interruption of the service.

Simple and effective solution

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Can T.
Internet, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Mentornity helped me manage my mentoring sessions for two different accelerator programs. Its simple to use yet effective to the core needs of both mentors and mentees. My favourite thing about the tool is that they are always listening to the users. Improving and changing according to user needs.They are very responsive and quick to adapt to any extra features you may need.

Nachteile: They need to expand into many more programs and markets so that they can become a central go-to address for multi-program mentors like myself.

Good

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Ezgi O.
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I solve all my mentors dates and notes.

Vorteile: It is user friendly and easy. And of course we use it every day

Nachteile: Comment area, and messages with mentors.

Mentornity Recommendation

Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Mentornity makes my life easier. I managed to book my appointments very quickly and easily.

Nachteile: I like all functions, it is very useful.

Simple & Effective

Metin baris B.
Social Entrepreneur
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a social entrepreneur, I used Mentornity to set up meetings with mentors and potential investors. Very easy to browse and set an appointment. In-app messaging system is nice to have. I can't ask for more features, keeping it simple is the way to go. Only thing that bothers me is the speed and I believe it is getting better over time.

Vorteile: It has a simple and easy-to-use design to help you focus on the important tasks

Nachteile: Although the features are great, the overall speed of the application could be better. There is definitely room for improvement speed-wise.

Very Useful Program

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Founder President
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Mentornity in İstanbul Technical University (İTÜ) İncubation Center about 3 years. I never met any problem while using this. This program is very easy to use. Many thanks to mentornity.

Vorteile: Mentornity is highly user friendly program. Admins are interested in user experiences. Scheduling and making interviews (voice & camera) are very easy.

Nachteile: Maybe they should develop their mentee information (about mentee) and contact sections. I think that contact & information sections about mentee must be essential.

Best Mentoring Platform

M. aziz U.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of reaching mentors and mentees is beautiful. It feels like a social network that mentors arrange meetings and track the mentees improvements. Also the UI is perfect.

Nachteile: I think there should be an easy way to create our Mentoring Platform just a few clicks and 14 day free trial experience would be nice.

My experiance

Ahmet K.
Intern
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I needed to contact with mentors mentornity is the best solutions. I can send quick messages and see my schedule,meetings and i can give feedback about my meeting.

Vorteile: There is no that kind of solution around mostly. That's why it's making everything easier. Also, there are good user experience good use cases. When I start using the software I can find everything easily. Sometimes it's hard to say some feedback to mentors. But the online feedback system makes everything easier.

Nachteile: Mobile UX, UI solutions are very bad on android I can write direct messages to mentors easily, needed to fix it