Über Mentornity

Software für Mentoring, Coaching und Organisationsentwicklung

Erfahre mehr über Mentornity

How easy is to schedule a meeting with mentors and the integration with a video-conference room helps a lot to start the weekly mentorship.

I could not find missing Thank you Mentornity.

Bewertungen zu Mentornity

Mentornity hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mentornity bereits verwendet?

Ayberk
Ayberk
Research Assistant in Türkei
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

Kommentare: As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Begüm
Begüm
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day!

It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us.

Levent
Program Manager in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay Connect, Stay Together

Kommentare: More UX / UI, more belonging and being together.

I think there is such an opportunity by Mentornity service that you can get in touch with someone by a single sentence ¨find me on Mentornity¨ That is the first sight of doing together with someone. It means; sounds brilliant as a community solution.

There must be more trendy functional things such as UX / UI. But otherwise, here is the most necessary thing that; Mentornity needs to give an identity and belonging to users. Cuz it's more than a platform to stay in touch, it's a community creator.

Gorkem
Gorkem
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple UX & fast outcome !

Kommentare: I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Çağrı
Çağrı

Perfection

As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Erkut
Erkut

Mentornity

It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

Can
Can
Internet, Selbstständig

Simple and effective solution

Mentornity helped me manage my mentoring sessions for two different accelerator programs. Its simple to use yet effective to the core needs of both mentors and mentees. My favourite thing about the tool is that they are always listening to the users. Improving and changing according to user needs.They are very responsive and quick to adapt to any extra features you may need.

They need to expand into many more programs and markets so that they can become a central go-to address for multi-program mentors like myself.

M. Aziz
M. Aziz
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Mentoring Platform

The ease of reaching mentors and mentees is beautiful. It feels like a social network that mentors arrange meetings and track the mentees improvements. Also the UI is perfect.

I think there should be an easy way to create our Mentoring Platform just a few clicks and 14 day free trial experience would be nice.

Uğur
Uğur
Senior Software Engineer in Türkei
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mentornity

Kommentare: Easy to use in general. It is a bridge between mentors and entrepreneurs. Interpretations are an advantage

It has an enormous entrepreneurship network. It makes easier to find what you need about communication between business areas.

There is a little bit performance problem. Some pages open very slowly. Beside this, It has not a category segmentation such as science, agriculture, etc for projects yet.

Francisco Josué
Francisco Josué
Web Designer in Honduras
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review about Mentornity 2019/2020

Lack of support docs for the users inside the platform, currently you have to visit the company's blog

Bulent
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Mentornity is really useful...

Kommentare: It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded.

Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue.

Anna
Junior Program Manager in Frankreich
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended for mentoring programmes.

The availability of the team, from the set up to the customer success. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ! The platform is very easy to get use of us. The synchronisation with the calendar and availabilities.

At first there were minor bugs, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team solved them. The app also cannot be personalised, but it is not something that we require.

Mehmet Sait
Co-founder, Angel Investor in Türkei
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Mentor Observation

Kommentare: Planning and conducting mentor meetings with start-up groups
Communicate with start-up groups through messaging and/or online meeting

Means of communication, including online meetings and messaging Planning features for meetings Ease of use Enabling to evaluate and keep notes for meetings Supplying summary info prior to meetings Providing track of meeting history

Updating and information features of a change request for a planned meeting

Anastasiya
Organizer in Deutschland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Mentornity as a hackathon platform

As various events, including hackathons, moved online due to COVID-19, Mentornity provided a solid platform for organizing mentoring sessions for the participants. Although not originally meant for such short-term intensive use, it was very helpful in helping hackers find mentors and schedule sessions. Mentornity's support of our event was amazing, they responded very quickly to our questions and concerns and even tweaked some things on our suggestion.

The only problems we had were related to us using the platform for a short-term, heavy-bandwidth event (a hackathon), which was a step removed from the intended use (long-term mentoring).

Antwort von Mentornity

Dear Anastasiya, It's a pleasure to be a part of your wonderful community. Thank you very much for your great review! We will allways keep developing our software to make everything easy and enjoyable for mentoring program mentors, mentees and admins!

Müge
Founding Partner in Türkei
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very useful and sufficient platform

Scheduling meetings are very easy, I don't have to calculate each and every meeting times, I just select the beginning and number of meetings, that's it..

I really tried to find something because I was really satisfied with the platform, but if I have to write something, I would mention the instant messaging service slowness through the platform. It may be faster, or I may be a bit old to use it effectively:)

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Mentornity for Our Future

Kommentare: By developing our business idea, we have had the opportunity to analyze the target customer well.

It is a community that helps me develop my business idea and become a more advanced system through sales and marketing issues through Mentornity.

Everything in this software is extremely good.

Ahmet
Ahmet
Intern in Türkei
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experiance

Kommentare: When I needed to contact with mentors mentornity is the best solutions. I can send quick messages and see my schedule,meetings and i can give feedback about my meeting.

There is no that kind of solution around mostly. That's why it's making everything easier. Also, there are good user experience good use cases. When I start using the software I can find everything easily. Sometimes it's hard to say some feedback to mentors. But the online feedback system makes everything easier.

Mobile UX, UI solutions are very bad on android I can write direct messages to mentors easily, needed to fix it

Remzi
Remzi

AYSE
Founder,Manager in Türkei
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Founder,society volunteer,manager

We saw mentornity and we directly started using We have gone directly into application,without the adaptation process

I have no least feedback. The system has optimal requirements

ALPER
ALPER
Marketing Specialist in Türkei
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Mentornity Review

Mentory is a platform which is really user friendly. Also, UI/UX is so simple and areas that can be used is wide range.

Devolopers should improve more functions.

Doğukan
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful

mentornity is quite a user friendly app. Pretty convenient for mentor interviews

Sometimes small mistakes can happen. But there is no big problem

Serra
Serra
Senior Human Resources Specialist in Türkei
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Feedbacks for Mentornity

Kommentare: We are using Mentornity for our Performance System and Mentoring Program at Toyota.
For both programs Mentornity has become an aid for us and help us through digitalization of these two processes. Whenever we need an update or an enhance for system, all the Mentornity team immediately solved our issues and made all updates for us.

User friendly Easy to understand Simple and useful All you need is in just one page and this is perfect! Colors and the harmony of punts and fonts are qualified.

Everything is just great for a startup company!

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best platform!

Kommentare: I managed all meetings in the best possible way

Simple operation, best result. Best interface!

Mail system and programming language :(.

Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mentornity is perfect !

Easy using, multi functionality, good interface

Mentornity is very fast software program :)

Victor
Victor
Chief Technology Officer in Honduras
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to discover and to keep contacts with your mentees

it makes so easy to interact with people trying to get mentoring advice , we use it for an entrepreneurship booster program. people trying to get advice from other successful entrepreneurs for their own startups can get in contact with pre approved mentors to arrange meetups.

the UX could be improved and notifications systems only via mail can make you lose a mentee message.