Über Hour Timesheet

Eine DCAA-konforme Zeiterfassungslösung zur Verfolgung von Projekten, Urlaub, Überstunden und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Hour Timesheet

Previous project information was not carry over to next pay period. I need to select the project and billing code in every payroll cycle.

Bewertungen zu Hour Timesheet

4,0
3,9

Hour Timesheet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hour Timesheet bereits verwendet?

Nicolette
Nicolette
Operations Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great time tracking and compliance platform

Kommentare: Our HTS rep is absolutely amazing and she's been there for me every step of the way setting it up or if I have questions. The plaform itself is user-friendly on both the desktop version and mobile app. We have loved everything we can do with it. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and HTS!

That it tracks employee time within all the parameters needed to be DCAA compliant.

I can't say I have any. I have to write more to meet the min value.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Niki, Thank you for taking the time to submit your review for HTS. We are always delighted to see another 5-star review and we are pleased that HTS checks all your parameters for a DCAA compliant timekeeping software solution.

Alex
Corporate Financial Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best time keeping system at a great price! Customer Service is amazing

Kommentare: Exceptional customer service.

Clean and simple to implement and to use. Customer service and response is above the rest!

some better filters and flexibility for reporting data

Cynthia
Director of Operations in USA

Review

Kommentare: Overall I like the ease of use with Hour Timesheet, the customer service is great and my issues are addressed very quickly. I like that the employee find it very easy to use as well. I just wish some of the items listed above were solved.

We need to segregate timecode charges as a government contractor and the ability to do this is critical and one of the main reasons we have chosen this company (DCAA compliant). I like the integration with Quickbooks to add employees, charge codes, etc. I like the easiness of using the timesheet and app for the employees, it is not complicated.

I do not know how to integrate the timekeeping into Quickbooks and connect to ADP, I wish I had guidance for that. The reports are very slow to load, need them to be real time. Also when looking at employees timesheets you can look at 100 at a time, but if I look at someone with the last name A, then want to look at one with W, I have to keep reloading the 100 or going to page 3. It can take forever to look at multiple timesheets, you have to keep going back to page 2, 3, etc. I hope that makes sense, fixing this would be so important and a huge timesaver. The Excel format for the employee detail timesheets is often a little difficult to read, would be nice to have it in a cleaned up PDF format that looks like when I view their timesheet.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Cindy. Thanks for the review. We understand your frustration with the long running reports and we are happy to announce that we have enhanced our reports so that they now run with a much faster response time. This effort is a direct response from your reporting of this earlier this year.

Melissa
Marketing manager in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple no frills effective time tracking tool

Kommentare: I continue to use it because it has everything our small company needs. We don’t intend on switching anytime soon as we are happy.

Simple and clean and has all the necessities without too many frills. Easy enough to show employees for on boarding.

It isn’t always intuitive when finding new functionalities. Everything has more steps than necessary so you have to be cognizant when you are looking for a feature that it can be located in the large array of options so it may take time.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Melissa, We appreciate the time you took to review our software. Thanks for the 5 stars for customer support. Our goal is to exceed your expectations when you need assistance. Feel free to reach out for additional training on the product at any time. We are here to help!

Kathrybn
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hour Timesheet has freed up hours of my life!!!!

Kommentare: It has overall saved me time, the system is automated and keeps me informed. One less process I have monitor. It is keeping me compliant and its making my staff realize that we answer to a higher power in regards to time management and time management compliancy, I like the employees to own their time on a project and there are no more hand written 9 to 5s being documented, people are writing when they come in and leave...and its creating a true record on their hours

This has been a game changer, I no longer have to chase employees for their time sheets or have them guess what hours they worked on a previous week, our old process was just too antiquated. Hour Timesheet is easy to populate and my employees required little training to use the software. I have saved hours per week not having to chase individuals prior to payday to get their time sheets to me, not only was I the bad guy, but its exhausting to be in that role. Timesheet is automated and they send reminders to get those hours in. Its made easier by their mobile access/and mobile app....you can fill your hours in anywhere.

I have not fully integrated the product with my accounting system yet, as we invoice hours in a centralized government system, so not all capabilities have been tested. I needed some assistance creating vacation/Leave/ Sick/Government Holiday policies in the drop down menus (it would be nice to have them there already) but the Hour Timesheet team added the fields within minutes of me calling and making it a bespoke process.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Kathryn, Thank you for taking time to write your review of Hour Timesheet. We are excited to hear how the software has helped your processes and freed up your time. We do have plenty of online resources that can assist you with the process of adding new leave policies on your own. I would also be happy to provide you with some additional training if you are interested. Let us know when you are ready to complete the integration with your accounting software. We will be happy to help.

Glyn
Director in UK
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Very Useful software

easy to use, very helpful aftersales service

bit of a steep learning curve (although easy after that). slightly clunky on a phone (especially in a poor signal area). would like to see a page of shortcut buttons to make it faster to switch between projects (some of my clock in/clock out's are 5 minutes - it can seem im spending more time clocking in and out that working sometimes.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Glyn, Thanks for taking the time to submit your review of Hour Timesheet and thanks for the product suggestions for the mobile app interface. I love the idea of providing the users with a quick button to "transfer" or "switch" from one code to another. We will present this suggestion to the dev team and provide you feedback when we have some. Thanks again.

Claire
CEO in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Easy to set up. Interface is user friendly. Helps company to stay compliant for FARs.

Sometimes the refresh lags for computing time and you have to exit out to show new values. Wish there was an option to increase the time needed before it automatically logs you out.

Benjamin
Founder/Principle Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

DCAA compliant timekeeping for the small business

Kommentare: Needed a DCAA compliant timekeeping solution. Hour Timesheet provided that nearly out of the box.

Hour Timesheet is DCAA compliant and easy to set up.

I use Freshbooks for invoicing. An API integration syncing daily hours and daily work comments would be a huge time saver.

Lifang
accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Timesheet review

This software is easy to use, and the customer support is good.

Some of the features of this software is unstable. For example, some of the sub jobs available to choose from for timekeeping but suddenly disappeared which costs headaches.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

LiFang, First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with uswe really value your input and flagging features where we can further improve. I'm so happy to hear that you find HTS easy to use and have enjoyed your customer support experience thus far. I'm pleased we were able to help meet your timekeeping needs!

Maria
Director, Finance & Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hour Timesheet has served our organization well

Kommentare: Pretty good for the most part - it is reliable.

It is easy to set up, it is easy to administer, and it is easy and intuitive for staff to use.

Needs more flexibility to have additional options for accruing different types of PTO, i.e. Years of Service awards that are lump sum awards of additional vacation.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Maria, Thanks for taking the time to enter your review for Hour Timesheet. I appreciate the honest feedback. We love to hear from our clients about the ease of use and intuitive front end since this was a key feature requirement when designing the product. We will continue to expand our leave policy features and capabilities so that we can meet your requirements in the future. Thanks again for your business.

Christopher
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It was the right time for Hour Timesheet

Kommentare: Our experience has been really great with Hour Timesheet. The customer service is superb and they have helped us through every step with ease.

The best features for us include vacation and PTO balances and tracking. I like how easy it is to add new leave policies and assign them to employees. The audit trail of how hours are accumulated and used is also very helpful. The portal for employees to access their timesheet is a really nice service as is the notification emails to administrators when certain actions occur.

I like the Quickbooks Online integration, but wish it was able to transfer more information on a weekly basis between the two programs, such as PTO balances to our QBO Payroll. It would also be nice to have line item integration with time off requests, but I know that is coming soon!

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Chris, Wow! Thanks for the 5 star review. We are always excited to hear how Hour Timesheet helps our clients. Especially our non-profit firms. Yes, we do wish that we could integrate PTO and other leave payroll items into QuickBooks Online. This feature is on the top of our priority. As soon as QuickBooks Online opens up access to its code base, we will be able to provide you what you need for a full payroll integration into QBO. We will let you know when this changes as we are anxiously awaiting permission from QB to make this happen.

PgM/CIO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy button for compliant timesheets with QB integration

Kommentare: Needed compliant timesheets that integrated with QuickBooks for SMB gov contractor. QB's own product would have been awkward for that use case so hourtimesheet was perfect answer for our needs.

Super easy to get going and maintain. Set up during a phone call compared to week of consulting with previous systems. Intuitive end user experience, especially for web. Our training for new end users is literally one slide and have yet to have an employee say they can't find or figure out how to do something.

All good so far. Have not run into any issues that were not quickly resolved.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

John, Thanks for the 5-star review. We are delighted that HTS has been able to meet your DCAA compliant needs and that your set up experience went so well. Both of these items are what we focus on and what we hope stands us apart from our many competitors.

Director / Owner in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: It's been marginally good for us. I continue to look elsewhere and am getting quotes for other solutions.

Pricing was reasonable. Integration to QB online. Hour entry separate from time clock.

Integration to QB online is very buggy. Reporting is limited.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

David, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Hour Timesheet. We appreciate your business and value your opinion. We would love to work offline with you and hear your feedback on the integration issues you are experiencing between QBO and HTS. Our goal is for a simple and error-free sync between the two so any insight that you have would be helpful.

Nicole
HR Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HR Time Review

Kommentare: Great

It's user friendly and the seamless transition from time keeping , to payroll, and to invoicing.

We don't have control of certain parts of the system . Once a time card is exported to payroll or invoicing, we have to request it to be unlocked by a service rep. If you're in a crunch, this could delay because your at the mercy and time of the rep.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Nicole, Thanks for taking the time to submit a product review for Hour Timesheet. We appreciate your candid feedback. We will work on a ticket to improve the workflow of the timesheet export process so that you can efficiently export to both QuickBooks and your 3rd party payroll provider without having to contact support for timesheet status changes. We appreciate your business.

Anthony
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: Overall experience with Hour Timesheet is good and satisfied.

Very easy to use and implement this software.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Anthony, Thanks for the 5 stars on "Ease of Use". Our goal is to make HTS simple and efficient for DCAA compliance. Just curious if you are able to use the "Copy Previous Timesheet Codes" button on the timesheet to bring over the rows from the previous timesheet period?

Paul
Contract Admin in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hour Timesheet

Kommentare: My experience has been positive overall

HTS makes it easy to collect timesheets and the interface with QuickBooks is seamless. Our employees can use mobile apps to quickly enter hours, PTO requests. We can set up job codes for different contracts and also PTO and SICK policies with different parameters to let the supervisors easily check balances before they approve timesheets.

It would be helpful if when a PTO request is approved, it creates an entry on the employees timesheet.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your kind words about the software. I wanted to let you know that we will be adding the feature for pre-populating approved leave to the timesheet during the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2022.

Jack
Chief Financial Officer in USA

Aegir review

DCAA compliance. Easy to set up and maintain. Easily export/print needed timesheet information.

No deficiencies have been noted. So far, there have been no complaints from employees.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Jack, Thanks for the great review of HTS. We love happy employees and we are glad that you find the software easy to use for your DCAA compliance timekeeping needs.

President in USA

Ensured DCAA Compliance for our TimeKeeping

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with Hour Timesheet. The technical support has been excellent and we have not had any issues with the software.

The software was easy to setup and integrate with Quick Books. Employees were able to use with minimal training, very intuitive.

I cannot think of any real cons, but more reporting would be nice.

Chantice

survey

The ease of tracking and adding jobs. The ease of adding time.

Can not easily delete duplicate users. A little complicated

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for working remotely

Kommentare: Great customer support and customer service.

- Consistency between the web and mobile platform. - Simplicity for introducing the hours in the timesheets. - Different options to input hours.

- The mobile interface is not great (not intuitive). - The UX design of the web version seems old.

Charlie
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good time keeping software

Kommentare: Overall, it works well for our 13 employees.

The software is easy to use, integrates well with Quickbooks desktop, helps us stay in compliance with our grants.

The pricing doubled with less than a month's notice, which was disappointing.

Scott
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HourTimesheet Review

Kommentare: It's OK, but kinda frustrating at times

Fairly straight forward on entering time daily

Hard to understand many of the features. Need an instruction manual.

Alan
CFO in USA
Kunststoffe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple but effective

The fact that anyone can clock in and out with ease via internet or app is awesome

I cant think of anything really. Setup maybe... a cool video showing how to use the program. Maybe I missed it.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Alan, Thanks for taking the time to review Hour Timesheet. We just engaged with a firm to create an explainer video for customers just like you. Our goal with this video is to expedite the setup process so that each new 30-day free trial can be setup in minutes. Let us know if you have any outstanding setup items that we can assist you with.

Melissa
HR Director in USA

Manufacturing Time and Attendance

Kommentare: It saves time to process payroll

It is user friendly and intuitive for employees.

It is not so intuitive and simple for the administrator to add work code, leave codes/policies. I wish there were more wage & hour capabilities for California employers.

Antwort von Hour Timesheet

Melissa, Thanks for taking the time to submit a review of HTS. As a new customer, your opinion really matters. Feel free to reach out to our support team for additional training or assistance with set up items. We are here to help and our support and training services are offered at no additional charge.

Alan
Chief Scientist in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I can't even guess why this app keeps locking me out...

Kommentare: Terrible. The last thing I want from a time sheet application is to have it wasting my time.

The most basic feature of any product which requires a login password is being able to login without problems. This application fails that most basic of tests. I made a typo logging in and this application locked me out. I can't understand why it would do that. This is a time card application, not access to a bank or brokerage account...

The login feature needs to be fixed. There is no reason to lock someone out.