Mode Business Bewertungen
von Mode Analytics4.4 / 5 5 Bewertungen
Bewertet am 19.4.2019
There's a lot it does well, but a lot it does poorly
Kommentare: Great if you're proficient with R, Python, and/or HTML. Also great if your metrics are really simple.
Mode is very flexible and has some great features
• Easily schedule reports to go out to your customers (something Tableau does not do well)
• Make definitions (commonly used sql chunks) that can be used by anyone in the business
• Appealing interface
• R, Python, and HTML integration
• Good organization options
• Easy to customize axes of the graphs you make
• Very flexible (if you know HTML)
• Really helpful chart type called "BigNumber" which displays your KPI in big, bold numbers (oddly hard to do in Tableau)
• Visualization options are harshly limited (if you don't know R/Python/HTML)
• Limited GUI when building charts. All variables must be predefined in the sql query
• Sql editor is...not good. If I am trying to reference a column name of a specific table, it will show me similar column names from tables ACROSS OUR ENTIRE DATA WAREHOUSE. Nearly impossible to find if you have column names like "ID" or "NAME". I typically have to build my sql query in another editor and then copy/paste.
Bewertet am 18.5.2018
My favorite sql software Ive ever used
Kommentare: Overall efficiency. Better organization, collaboration, and code writing
Vorteile: Incredible organization for my sets of code, great sharing amongst teams, great visual display of information
Nachteile: It's pretty hard to think about what I don't like. Dynamic variables have not always worked properly in my experience and charting can be a bit rigid
Bewertet am 17.6.2018
Mode is the SQL kit you wish you always had
Kommentare: SQL queries, database lookup, results graphing, BI.
Vorteile: Mode makes it easy to add data from a wide variety of sources, run live queries on that data, and produce detailed graphs and sheets with your results. Its free plan is comprehensive and great for public data collections.
Nachteile: Mode can be limited in its visualizations and sources. If you're looking for more comprehensive BI toolsets, you may want to consider more expensive options. The cons at this price point are essentially zero though.
Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Love the Python Support
Vorteile: I love the Python support out-of-the-box, and that you don’t have to pay extra for it (like some other companies).
Nachteile: It was not easy enough for us to hide implementation details from our users. Everyone was able to view the raw SQL statements and infer our database schema from there.
Bewertet am 5.3.2018
New user beginning in SQL
Vorteile: I love the ease of use here. I hadn't used SQL prior to this and their SQL training was really beneficial for me to go through.
Nachteile: At times, it's confusing in how to share your project, who it is sharing to, what they have access to, etc.