Über ClubRight

ClubRight ist eine Fitnessstudio-Managementsoftware, die von Fitnessstudiobesitzern für Fitnessstudiobesitzer entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über ClubRight

Even though it’s so simple it takes me a while to pick things up. The customer support is the best I’ve ever received hands down.

We often get customers finding things hard though, maybe navigating around the app and booking on etc. Im not sure how simple it is from a member point of view.

Bewertungen zu ClubRight

4,9
4,9

ClubRight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClubRight bereits verwendet?

Victoria
Victoria
Director, Manager & Instructor in UK

Easiest & best!

Kommentare: The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They’ve been interested in our gym, and it feels like they’re an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There’s an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you’ll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won’t be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It’s all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who’s owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we’re getting everything we wanted!

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Antwort von Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Naomi
Operations Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClubRight is right for our club

Kommentare: ClubRight has been the best move we have ever done and they helped us all the way. For us being able to have every element of the club under one piece of software was the biggest seller, plus the price.
Moving our database was easy, as was the bulk transfer from our previous DD provider to our new one, who integrate with ClubRight.
The customer support team are great and just a chat away, the help centre is also great with plenty of articles on 'how to do'. If there is something we feel should be in ClubRight we email it over and get a response as where and when in the development it is likely to be implemented.
ClubRight happened at just the right time for us, we were slowly slipping into the dark ages with our processes. Can't believe just how much this has changed our company.
Our members love it as they have control and can do and see everything through the app too.
Wayne and the team are just fantastic.

Ease of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added. The integrations with various DD providers and being able to accept card payments (yes we were in the dark ages before ClubRight). But most of all the price, bit of a no brainer really.

Some functionality that I feel should be there, such as taking part payments. For example I have a member who was 3 months overdue, they have paid 2 months but I am unable to record this on their account. That being said ClubRight are on the ball and it's part of their development.

Hi Naomi! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Lee
PT in UK

Review For Yoana

This is mainly to praise the work that Yoana has put in for us changing Direct Debit providers. No question has been too stupid and she is quick with her responses. A true asset to the company. I don't know what she is paid but it isn't enough.

A few hiccups in the change over but Yoana was on hand throughout.

Brian

Current Major Bug in the software

I've had clubright since the beginning of the year. The team is decent and tries to be helpful in fixing the occasional glitches that happens which is expected. Ease of use

However, over the past 3 - 4 months there's been a major issue where members continue to be charged after their membership ends because the CR software all of a sudden is unable to cancel the DD mandate/subscription albeit the membership has ended. This is not only ruining our reputation as a business but it's resulting in a huge influx of DDIC claims as well as upto £900 - £1200 refunds to be processed each month. This is time consuming having to respond to each email individually, and becoming expensive because the transaction costs on these are non-refundable. We haven't received any apology from CR, nor have we received any update regarding t he time frame when they expect this bug to be fixed. I find it to be unacceptable and beginning to put a bad taste in my mouth. I'll be back to amend this review once it's fixed. I don't know how long I can continue to endure this before I consider looking for another provider.

Anthony

A Complete Solution For Busy Gyms

Kommentare: Clubright has been game changing for us. The support team are excellent. The software is excellent, and ever improving. And the value is exceptional.

Clubright has changed the game for us. Its allowed us to combine several tasks that we used separate systems for, all into the one easy to use system.

There is very little not to like about Clubright. It ticks all boxes for us

Olly

Elite Fitness

Kommentare: The guys at ClubRight have gone above and beyond to help me, unfortunately through no fault of ClubRight I have had issues and they have always on hand to help out, customer service is 5 star and although I am only a small club they have made me feel like their only client at time’s, ClubRight has a family run feel about it and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

The App is what attracted me the most to using ClubRight, having everything member’s need just one click away has made a massive difference in the running of our club.

The only issue I have is with the integration with Harlands who are my DD providers, due to the lack inconsistency of integration I have often not seen a true reflection of my members and daily takings to solve this I have made the decision to start using Go Cardless to collect my DD in future as they have a 100% integration with ClubRight which we’ll enable me to use all their features.

Antwort von Club Right

Thank so much for these positive comments makes the whole work we do worthwhile. Thanks ClubRight team

Simon
Owner in UK

Great software

Kommentare: Overall experience is amazing, nothing too much trouble to help with, and constant improvements all
Of the time.

Very good system, fantastic for the members and for my staff. Brilliant functionality for the current pandemic. Superb customer service too!

There are no features that I don’t like, everything works very well

Daniel
Gym Owner in UK

Easy to use

Really helps us to stay on top of memberships of our gym. We have 600+ members which pre clubright was difficult to manage.

Bounced payment system. We customers have bounced payments they are able to reset up a membership whilst at the same time we have already re requested payment this causes chaos

Dave

Best on the market

Kommentare: The joining process was seemless with excellent training on via a zoom call. The intergrations and partners they have give you multiple options in how you run business.

The functionality of the software is so easy to use with the customer support system they have things normally get solved instantly.

None, I'm just annoyed I didn't sign up earlier!

Pete

Great Support and Help

Kommentare: Since starting with Club Right the process has been straight forward. I have asked a few questions to service and whilst it isn't an immediate response as the click and chat might initially suggest they always help and resolve the issue one way or another. During the COVID-19 restrictions that have heavily affected the Fitness and Sports industries they have implemented further additions to the system such as Zoom which has allowed immediate solutions for many people but also additional options in the future.

Integrations are mostly simple and now that Zoom has been added it has helped a lot

I do struggle to integrate my diary onto my website and whilst this might be something my end. I'd love to see this process easier and more readily available.

Antwort von Club Right

Great feedback and really pleased that you have found ClubRight to be of real benefit in the current COVID19 with our Zoom integration. Fantastic to hear which makes it all worthwhile hearing this kind of feedback. Thanks from the ClubRight Team

Richard
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

6 Month Gym Review

Kommentare: Id like to mention at this point that I have used the chat function LOADS, As its just myself running the whole business for the moment at [SENSITIVE CONTENT], that have been on the other side of the chat button at a moment notice have really made this software the one for me! These three legends have helped me set up, upgrade for more functions, even virtually walked me though sections and troubleshooting the welcome screen too.
Note only are they friendly but the team also empathize that not all of us are computer wiz's. Cheers guys.

This software is very user friendly. In both cases for the gym director and members. The interface in which I personally use for managing the gym day to day which bookings for classes and personally training or the members app which they use to scan in and book classes on their phone. Simplicity for the user is paramount for bookings. The bulk message/text or email option I utilize most to get the message out or even notify the members of up coming courses and events. The reporting feature is very useful to analyse loads of option too.

The only slight issue I personally have come across with this software is that My Qr- Welcome screen sleeps at random times, where I have to re-boot and uninstall sometimes. But other that that its a fantastic system which i will use for the foreseeable. To note with this too. Is the 'chat' button which the Clubright team are there to assist at a moment notice.

co director in UK

Club Manger software

Kommentare: This has helped change our business.
We have notifications on all aspects of the company and helped us save man power.
Nothing is to much for the company and if we have any problems they sort them out really quickly.

I found this new software system easy to use. I am not a tech no phobe and even myself found this easy to understand

Honestly there is none. Best thing we have ever done for our business.

Antwort von Club Right

Hi David! Thank you for the positive review :) Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Jon
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant service from experienced club owners that deliver results!

Kommentare: streamlined processes, easy member administration, cloud based solution, collaborative software as it can be shared very easily.

This software is cloud based so can be used by remote offices for class bookings and member enquiries, by the management team out of club should they wish to check in on the performance of their business and most importantly by members to maintain their profile, book classes and contact us via SMS or email. The support I've received from Clubright is fantastic - the support team are familiar with the operations of a fitness business so should I need support, I know that they get the challenges and opportunities I face each and every day!

The con on this software is really not a negative. The software is new and therefore some parts feel like they are still being developed - the great thing about this is that I can contact the team with suggestions and edits, these are taken into consideration and often implemented into future builds. If you are looking for perfect, then there are other more refined software options out there - but don't expect any custom fits for your business - you will get that with Clubright!

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Jon, thank you for the positive review! We are always open to customer feedback and will take on board any suggestions our customers may have. We look forward to working with Studio Fit Limited in the near future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Santoch

Excellent Service. Best investment so far

Kommentare: The best investment we made was to link ClubRight to Access Control. I am happy to demo this in our club, should anyone wish to see it.

The Software is easy to use, and connects directly into our access control system. Our members have a barcode via this App. Only paying active members are allowed access. This has made our life alot easier and keeps our gym clean and safe. Everyone at ClubRight are always keen to help and will back you all the way. Wayne's in-depth knowledge of this industry means ClubRight has everything you would want as a Gym owner/user.

Further Bandwidth on ClubRight could help buts its not essential.

Jamie
Gym owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Difficult for a technophobe like me but so worth it in the end

Kommentare: Great, I am so grateful to the service for my business and to the staff who were very patient with me.

I love how simple it is, and how professional it is from a members point of view. Makes them see that they are in professional hands, and being looked after and catered for. Taken seriously almost. Once you have figured out how it works lol. Like anything its scary and new at the start but once you practise and familiarise yourslef and torment the online staff with questions and live support chats it all comes together and now I look forward to going into it and using it.

Often video calls that were scheduled were changed last minute and sometimes the dates we had agreed on the phone for support calls were sent for a different day and time. That was my only negative thing about the whole service. The software is top notch and really user friendly and slick. Again....once you familiarise yourself with it. You have to be willing to put in the effort and get your head around it all. Before lockdown, I didnt even know what PDF meant!

Sara

Easy to use system

Kommentare: Help full people who answers your questions quickly and guide you when you need.

This product is very helpful in daily use and managing database. You can easily find out how your club is working and compare memberships and sales of different months.system internal integration with other software you may use is a very good feature.

I like to see more accurate membership information especially when they cancel their direct debit, I like to see it in the ClubRight.

Ross
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use gym software that's great for start ups

Kommentare: Super friendly team, really easy to train stuff on. Highly recommended

Easy to train staff on and manage. I can see how many members I can, forecast for the year ahead and growth patterns. It's really simple and user friendly, perfect for our gym. Plus it has a simple 6 digit front of desk sign in system so saves costs on key fobs etc.

Be cool to have some more branding customisation on the system. Fonts etc to match brand entirely. But the branding customisation is pretty good anyway.

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Ross Really appreciate your positive feedback today it means a lot to the ClubRight team. Even better to see that you are finding things simple and easy to use which is always been what we pride ourselves on. Thanks The ClubRight Team

Jon

Winners 2000 Fitness Ltd

Kommentare: We have had a hugely positive experience so far, as mentioned above the integration with Harlands, the more efficient access control, online class bookings and payments have been a big improvement for us and our members.

The biggest plus for us was the integration with Harlands. By having our Operating System and our Membership payment collectors on the same system makes the day to day running so much more simple.

I think the reports could be more user friendly, but it is always being improved even over the short time we have been with them.

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Jon, Thank you for the positive review! As you know, we're always looking for ways to do things better for our customers and we appreciate the feedback. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

sophie
Personal Trainer in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

SoFit Personal Training

Kommentare: I have been using GoRight for almost 2 years now and the system functions very well for what my business needs. CSR has been fantastic and is very patient with showing me how to use GoRight's to its full potential. I will be upgrading to Clubright in the near future.

Once you take the time to have a look around the system it functions well and has some great extras.

Sometimes the system does not function well on mobile phones as you cat see the full screen, this however could be me haha!

Hi Sophie, Thanks for your positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Sarah

Great for small businesses

Kommentare: Very friendly team, approachable and have the consumer in mind. ClubRight have acknowledged the fact we are a small business and have taken good care of us since joining.

The member database Payment setup Prospect members Booking system Easy management

We haven’t managed to set up the access management yet however I’m sure once all of the teething process has been completed by transferring all members from our old system, it’ll run smoothly.

Alan
Gym Owner. Proprietor in UK

Al/Phy. CR

Kommentare: Always helpful. The staff friendly and approachable.

The Help button is always at hand if need be. Friendly agents.

The odd glitch as with any software, but always gets ironed out in the end.

Health Club owner in UK

Langrove Health Club

Kommentare: Very good. Help always on hand when needed.

All in one payments and data management.

An integrated fitness program design could prove useful as we currently use a different software app for this purpose.

Jess
Gym Manager in UK

Great software!

Kommentare: Great service so far!

User friendly software, both for staff and customers.

The ipad login screen for customers to check in with. The design and layout needs to be improved to replicate a phone number key pad. At the moment 789 is on the top row. Rather than 123

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Jess Thanks for your review today and mega positive vibes from you. Will take away the question about the key pad beimg a phone look rather than a phone look. Thanks ClubRight Team

Steve
Co Director in UK

ClubRight Review

Kommentare: Once we understood the capabilities the system offers a great cost effective solution

A very cost effective membership software solution recommended

Being used to being trained on membership software 1-1 took time to learn system online

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Steve! Thank you for your positive review! The ClubRight Help Desk are always on hand to help you with any questions you may have via the live chat ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Unique
Gym owner in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Gym software

Kommentare: Customer service is good, that is a big thing to me, they have not miss sold me anything, told me exactly how it would work and it has done that. Within 2 days I had people using the app, pretty impressive.

Club right so far have managed to meet all the needs and are still working to develop more features, which is great. It caters for small and large gyms also offering flexibility to the customers. I moved over from glofox, as they just was not able to keep up with club right. Pound for pound the best software out on the market, cant wait to see the new features introduced soon. Also very easy to use.

Nothing all was good, everyone has small personal preferences as long as the main ones are ticked the rest is always a bonus.

Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight