Über ClubRight

ClubRight ist eine Fitnessstudio-Managementsoftware, die von Fitnessstudiobesitzern für Fitnessstudiobesitzer entwickelt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über ClubRight

Even though it’s so simple it takes me a while to pick things up. The customer support is the best I’ve ever received hands down.

Bewertungen zu ClubRight

4,9
4,9

ClubRight hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 115 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClubRight bereits verwendet?

Victoria
Victoria
Director, Manager & Instructor in UK

Easiest & best!

Kommentare: The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They’ve been interested in our gym, and it feels like they’re an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There’s an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you’ll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won’t be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It’s all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who’s owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we’re getting everything we wanted!

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Antwort von Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Naomi
Operations Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClubRight is right for our club

Kommentare: ClubRight has been the best move we have ever done and they helped us all the way. For us being able to have every element of the club under one piece of software was the biggest seller, plus the price.
Moving our database was easy, as was the bulk transfer from our previous DD provider to our new one, who integrate with ClubRight.
The customer support team are great and just a chat away, the help centre is also great with plenty of articles on 'how to do'. If there is something we feel should be in ClubRight we email it over and get a response as where and when in the development it is likely to be implemented.
ClubRight happened at just the right time for us, we were slowly slipping into the dark ages with our processes. Can't believe just how much this has changed our company.
Our members love it as they have control and can do and see everything through the app too.
Wayne and the team are just fantastic.

Ease of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added. The integrations with various DD providers and being able to accept card payments (yes we were in the dark ages before ClubRight). But most of all the price, bit of a no brainer really.

Some functionality that I feel should be there, such as taking part payments. For example I have a member who was 3 months overdue, they have paid 2 months but I am unable to record this on their account. That being said ClubRight are on the ball and it's part of their development.

Hi Naomi! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Tom
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Owning a gym

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

How easy it is to navigate and use. It fulfils all needs for owning and operating of a gym, and the staff are extremely helpful throughout//

Don't have scheduling for emails and I feel there should be more options for marketing for members.

Brian

Current Major Bug in the software

I've had clubright since the beginning of the year. The team is decent and tries to be helpful in fixing the occasional glitches that happens which is expected. Ease of use

However, over the past 3 - 4 months there's been a major issue where members continue to be charged after their membership ends because the CR software all of a sudden is unable to cancel the DD mandate/subscription albeit the membership has ended. This is not only ruining our reputation as a business but it's resulting in a huge influx of DDIC claims as well as upto £900 - £1200 refunds to be processed each month. This is time consuming having to respond to each email individually, and becoming expensive because the transaction costs on these are non-refundable. We haven't received any apology from CR, nor have we received any update regarding t he time frame when they expect this bug to be fixed. I find it to be unacceptable and beginning to put a bad taste in my mouth. I'll be back to amend this review once it's fixed. I don't know how long I can continue to endure this before I consider looking for another provider.

Olly

Elite Fitness

Kommentare: The guys at ClubRight have gone above and beyond to help me, unfortunately through no fault of ClubRight I have had issues and they have always on hand to help out, customer service is 5 star and although I am only a small club they have made me feel like their only client at time’s, ClubRight has a family run feel about it and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

The App is what attracted me the most to using ClubRight, having everything member’s need just one click away has made a massive difference in the running of our club.

The only issue I have is with the integration with Harlands who are my DD providers, due to the lack inconsistency of integration I have often not seen a true reflection of my members and daily takings to solve this I have made the decision to start using Go Cardless to collect my DD in future as they have a 100% integration with ClubRight which we’ll enable me to use all their features.

Antwort von Club Right

Thank so much for these positive comments makes the whole work we do worthwhile. Thanks ClubRight team

Simon
Owner in UK

Great software

Kommentare: Overall experience is amazing, nothing too much trouble to help with, and constant improvements all
Of the time.

Very good system, fantastic for the members and for my staff. Brilliant functionality for the current pandemic. Superb customer service too!

There are no features that I don’t like, everything works very well

Dave

Best on the market

Kommentare: The joining process was seemless with excellent training on via a zoom call. The intergrations and partners they have give you multiple options in how you run business.

The functionality of the software is so easy to use with the customer support system they have things normally get solved instantly.

None, I'm just annoyed I didn't sign up earlier!

Pete

Great Support and Help

Kommentare: Since starting with Club Right the process has been straight forward. I have asked a few questions to service and whilst it isn't an immediate response as the click and chat might initially suggest they always help and resolve the issue one way or another. During the COVID-19 restrictions that have heavily affected the Fitness and Sports industries they have implemented further additions to the system such as Zoom which has allowed immediate solutions for many people but also additional options in the future.

Integrations are mostly simple and now that Zoom has been added it has helped a lot

I do struggle to integrate my diary onto my website and whilst this might be something my end. I'd love to see this process easier and more readily available.

Antwort von Club Right

Great feedback and really pleased that you have found ClubRight to be of real benefit in the current COVID19 with our Zoom integration. Fantastic to hear which makes it all worthwhile hearing this kind of feedback. Thanks from the ClubRight Team

christian
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Proffesional service that cares about it's customers

Kommentare: clubright are very good and assistance is great

The software was made by gym owners so they know first hand what types of scenarios other gym owners/staff encounter. The technology and service are very good!

The software takes a little to get used to however the staff are always there to assist and once you get used to navigation it makes you appreciate the hard work they've put behind it, very impressed!

Nick

Why did I wait so long?

Kommentare: I'm still learning everything available but it's a strong 10/10 so far!

The customer service and response time is second to none! I am a technophobe and even I can operate the system, if there are any issues at all they are sorted within minutes in opening hours.

I'm annoyed that I didn't know about these guys when I first opened my gym 3yrs ago

Pat
Managing Director / Owner in UK

Owners Perspective

Kommentare: Excellent. If I have any issues or my understanding of the software is letting me down, the Club Right team are always there to immediately help me out. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even calls to help resolve the issues!!

Features which stand out for my business. Ability to create different membership options immediately including creating discount codes / offers without going through our third party collection company. The diary is also excellent.

I would like a Sunbed usage tracking option for my members if I was being greedy.

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Pat Thanks for your kind words and really pleased you are enjoying using. ClubRight

Pete
Club Owner in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Gym Owners and Operators

Kommentare: The Clubright system has been excellent to operate our facility and grow our membership. The support from the team has been second to none and it is the attention to the customer's needs that sets this software apart from some of its competitors. There are many Gym management platforms out there but you will be hard-pressed to find one at this price point that does so much. I find that the continued development of the platform and the customer-centric way in which they conduct their business is a breath of fresh air! Five stars from me..If I could have given 10 I would have!

Easy to use and operate and lots of functions that make it easy to operate a club

Honeslty, From a club management side of things, there really isn't much to complain about!

Barry
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good value and largely does what it’s supposed to

Kommentare: Very good. They are fast to respond to enquiries for help

Lots of helpful features. Great for turnstile access integration. Great for class bookings and adding on demand content.

There appear to be more bugs in the system than there actually are. For example, if a user tries to book something outside of their membership package, there is no message explaining why they can’t book. The system just looks like the booking didn’t work. This can cause some confusion

Holly

Club Right Review

Kommentare: My whole experience with this company is a total positive one! As a self confessed technophobe Club Right made the transition over to them so easy. Everything was explained and they went through things step by step so we completely understood how to use the system to its best. If we have a problem, the team are always on hand and get back to you quickly to help sort things out. Their support system is fantastic!

I like that fact that this software is easy to use and makes running my business very effective. It provides anything I could ever need to make running my gym seamless and importantly makes sure I don't lose any money in missed payments, which I've encountered in the past with past providers.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that I didn't change to Club Right sooner!

Thank you for the fantastic review Holly! ClubRight are always here to help ¿

Phil Lawrence
Proprietor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Right from the initial enquiry - ClubRight have consistently exceeded all expectations

The adaptability of the software, the constant developments of the software and the continual support and advice behind ClubRight (from Wayne and all his team) is unrivalled. I have chosen Wayne's products for business for the past four years and have always known him to be extremely passionate about the user experience of his software having worked in many of the roles his products support. It's the very reason I have chosen ClubRight to support the continual growth of PLM Health & Fitness.

Its a shame that this is a compulsory field as I don't have any dislikes or "if only" comments to make regarding ClubRight. From the initial conversation of what this product can deliver through to operating my facility via the software - Wayne and his team have consistently impressed and helped to improve PLM's services to its customer. I look forward to working with Wayne, his team and ClubRight for many years to come.

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Phil, thank you for the positive review! We are very much looking forward to working with you and the team at PLM Health & Fitness. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Jessica
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Brilliant for a gym set up. good customer service

Easy to set up, easy for customers to use, you can copy the link onto any social media platform. Easy to change classes/times and appointments. You can access through your phone. The dashboard is good to see how your classes are performing over the week.

You can’t turn off waiting list text messages so costs you money. The reporting doesn’t give you all the information you would like to see.

jack
director in UK

Training Cave

Kommentare: really good.

The ease of setting ups memberships, diary and products makes things so simple. Customer support is the best part about the software. Someone is always on hand to answer any queries.

For me personally, I find it great. The software makes it really easy to run my gym business. We often get customers finding things hard though, maybe navigating around the app and booking on etc. Im not sure how simple it is from a member point of view. Although I do understand what working with the public is like!

Jess
Gym Manager in UK

Great software!

Kommentare: Great service so far!

User friendly software, both for staff and customers.

The ipad login screen for customers to check in with. The design and layout needs to be improved to replicate a phone number key pad. At the moment 789 is on the top row. Rather than 123

Antwort von Club Right

Hi Jess Thanks for your review today and mega positive vibes from you. Will take away the question about the key pad beimg a phone look rather than a phone look. Thanks ClubRight Team

Peter
Manager in UK

Overview

Kommentare: Overall experience has been really good.

Due to lockdown we have yet to install all of our members onto the system, this we will be doing over the month of February. for the few that we have and how I have communicated to them via the club right messaging system has gone well. once fully installed with membership cards and swipe system then we will be fully integrated with the system, so far I have no problems with the system and focuses on the practical side of dealing with general enquiries from members. the customer questions portal works really well

At first the integration to new accounts I feel was rushed, spend more time with the managers to fully integrate then you will have more buy in. I bit more help with the apps application but that's site specific.

Gym owner in UK

Great software. Easy to use, has great free integrations and makes life easy.

The booking system has saved us lots of admin time, and it makes it easy for members to book, and it has increased revenue. The link with stripe and harlands is easy and has also increased revenue.

There isn't really anything I don't like, it does the job we need it to do. The only thing is that you need the internet, as ours isn't always great so sometimes we can't get onto club right but that's no fault of the software.

Antwort von Club Right

Thanks for the positive review Chris! We're glad our software is making your life easier! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Robbie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClubRight is a defo

Kommentare: Sorted out the constant hassle of chasing down members that are just kept up to date by writing names in a book

So easy to use, for the first time we can now confidently offer direct debits at the click of a button. Our membership numbers have increased greatly

So many options and takes a while to get your head around 🤣

Drew

ClubRight

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy to use good staff very helpful thanks

Nothing major if anything does crop up the staff sort it quickly

Ben
Director and Head Coach in UK
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have when building your business what ever its size

Kommentare: The customer service is the best i have ever received, 'IF' I have any issues, usually user error ;-) it is always resolved quickly and efficiently.
My members love it and it has given them so much freedom to look at my membership options, buy online and book online. I could not have built my business without it.

It is so easy to set up and use for the customers, and i love that it has a widget to put on my website.

I honestly cant think of any Cons. Its has done everything i have wanted it to do.

Ken
Trustee in UK
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick, easy and cost effective solution

Kommentare: Great overall experience and support including much appreciated on boarding

Gives dedicated site app to the organisation

Easy to integrate into our organisation although because we are not a gym some of the features not used must remain in place. If it was more adaptable for non gym use it would have fitted better.

Dominic

LHFC

Kommentare: Very good prodcut and staff are quick to reply.

Very easy to use, simple back of house sysem for staff Intergration with DD company very smooth.

Booking system for members a little clunky and cant do mass restrictions for timing of class bookings they all caome live from the time of the class.